The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby .chariot » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:56 pm

π’π©πžπ§πœπžπ«
male ;; 4 years 9 moons* ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; forest ;; tags ;; merideth

spencer's stomach dropped, and so did his pride. he stayed where he was sat, his eyes widening as the ground around him began to move and rotate. he felt as his paw rises with excruciating pain. his attention was directed to merideth and not the moving ground. his heart skipped beats. 1. 2. 3. he looked the queen with guilty eyes. i apologise to you my queen directly. i was out of line. i shall punish myself for my disrespect. but with all due respect, you did give me permission in the forest... he began to recap the south hunting grounds. when they had found the evil doings of esmerelda. when farer ran away. when they all had disobeyed his orders. his mind raced as his memories flooded him. a rush of heat creeped down his spine, he started to sway lightly, but not enough to fall.

~~~

π„π¬π¦πžπ«πžπ₯𝐝𝐚
cisfemale ;; 15 years 6 moons* ;; asexual ;;
the wronged dictator ;; power ;; infection ;;
location ;; forest ;; tags ;; eliot, viera

that kit is just going to grow up, you'll still kill it either way. so why protect it now when you're probably just going to kill it later in the future. she waved her tail in a careless way so you can join her in the growing process with the goodies if you'd like. besides she couldn't be as good as you someday.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer and Kira(Daughters) | Location: Camp | Tags: Spencer

"I did give you permission, yes. But I was expecting that we were going to talk over it first." She told him. If they had just talked things over, there wouldn't be this sudden lack in communication. Her eyes widened as he began to sway, as if dizzy. "Are you ok? Spencer?"
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:43 am

∞ Infin ∞

Male/Corgi/Hunter/Time travel/Camp/Tags: Open

Infin simply squinted, his cedar colored irises subdued. It was as if the Clan wasn't getting along at all; ever since The Wronged's recent meddling anyway. It felt as if everyone's empathy and sympathy just abruptly dulled, yet he was almost certain this wasn't the actual truth. He brooded by his lonesome, then a sudden, cold rush of vigilance cascaded down him. Spencer seemed awfully lightheaded. Could it have been the work of The Wronged? He wasn't too keen on their varied powers, but it seemed all too instantaneous and drastic to the point where it was rather suspicious.

πŸ’§ Cry πŸ’§

Female/Oriental short-hair cat/Dark soul/Sleep infliction/Forest/Tags: Open

Cry soundlessly observed The Wronged quarrel amongst each other. As long as The Outcasts suffered somehow, she was content. This suffering replenished her with addictive, sinister pleasure. She didn't care if the kit passed now or later; as long as it was inevitable. She weaved her midnight painted coat through the dark olive green forest, and rested herself next to a black, willowy tree trunk. Even the air reeked of bad intentions, and she eagerly welcomed it. She contemplated how she could use her powers to thwart The Outcasts.
They'll suffer enough, to where they'll wilt and crumble, on top of the ashy remains of their home and dreams. I just need to be patient.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Eliot | Male | Bi | Fisher | 1 year | Comander | Location: Clan territory | Tags: Esmerelda, Javiera, Cry

He felt as of they were being watched. His fur stood on end and his shadow like form rippled. Eliot turned to see Cry standing there, watching them.

"What do you want?"
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:43 pm

i think i'm fine. spencer's body swayed more and more until he collapsed. his neat wings turned ruffled and his wide-awake body turned limp, he was breathing, just unconscious. his aching paw had swelled and began to turn black, the same colour of esmerelda's fur. specs of the infection had made its devilish way onto his paw, causing him to faint.

~~~

Esmerelda wrote:
location ;; forest ;; tags ;; eliot, viera

that kit is just going to grow up, you'll still kill it either way. so why protect it now when you're probably just going to kill it later in the future. she waved her tail in a careless way so you can join her in the growing process with the goodies if you'd like. besides she couldn't be as good as you someday.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 pm

══════════════════ βˆ˜β—¦ββ—¦βˆ˜ ═════════════════

❁Renniya❁Female❁6 years❁Lead Shaman❁Gray Wolf❁Healing&InflictionTags;Meredith, Spencer❁

Restless but tired, Renn had spent her time researching the infection caused by Esmerelda, her mind felt as if it were bulging with knowledge that she could somewhat understand.

The wolf let out a frustrated sigh and and with a swift motion of her paw, she smished a fly had been annoying her for quite some time, although it was not merely enough to let out all her frustration on, it would have to do. Renn had to let the others know about what she has learnt, without another minute go by, she quickly ran out of the den and headed towards the others in the camp but when she they were in her sight, she was shocked to see that Spencer had collapsed. Renn rushed over immediately, examining the unconscious wolf's body, catching her eye, a seriously swollen paw with a his paw turning black. Carefully she stroked his fur back to see his skin and just as her predictions, his skin was a nasty combination of black and purple, her heart skipped a beat to realize he's been infected. "Spencer...Y..You're infected.." She mumbled, devastation lingered in her voice.

❁Tenuya❁Male❁4 years❁Warrior❁Wolverine❁Tags;Farer, Kira, Kirallis❁

After the meeting was dismissed and Ten was given the duty to train her daughter's Kira and Kirallis to become proud and strong warrior's, he thought that he should go and properly have a chat with them. Eagerly the wolverine pranced over to the trio. With a courteous dip of his head, he greeted the princess's with respect, "How are you all feeling? After that, i can sense some stress and tension in the air." He asked softly.

❁Javiera❁Female❁17 years❁the Wronged, General❁Demonic Gray Wolf❁Tags;Esmerelda, Eliot❁

Viera's red orbs widened as her lips curved into a grin, almost looking psychotic. A deep gurgle left her throat, until she bursted into a horrendous fit of laughter, as if something just snapped hearing Esmerelda and Eliot speak, after a minute of insane laughter and took in a deep breath and calmed herself down, her red orb's squinted pinned on Meredith. "Yes that kit will probably grow up, i even sometimes hope that it will grow up to become stronger than you, Meredith. But i also hoped that you'd kill it for me, so that it would at least have a less painful death because, you know me, i can get carried around with my 'play things'." She said smoothly, sarcasm obviously tinged within her voice. Her piercing eye's then darted towards Eliot,
her bright red orbs began to fade into a dark blood color, her stance was challenging as her lips curved into one of her insanely psychotic grins, her body began to shift into a shadowy form, disappearing then suddenly appearing behind Eliot, her maw placed at his ear's, a bone chilling whisper flowed through his mind, "I have no need to gossip about such an insolent, pathetic and meaningless rodent like you. I could kill you where you stand but i'm feeling rather... generous today, so if you insult me again, i'll rip your very voice cords out of that soft, plump throat of your's." Her voice cracked with madness as she whispered.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:38 am

((Renezzazax: they aren't near the Clan. They are halfway to their own camp. I'm assuming you mean Esmerelda? Lol))

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer and Kira(Daughters) | Location: Camp | Tags: Spencer

Her eyes widened as he fell before her, the sickening scent of his rotting paw now reaching her nose. She looked to Renniya.

"We have to move him to the shaman's den. Immediately. I don't want him to turn out like our hunting grounds did." She told the gray wolf.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:44 am

Kira I Female I Red fox I Princess I Family:Farer,Meredith I Tags: Farer, Kirallis, Tenuya

Her tears instantly stopped, and her voice became hard. β€œI’m fine.” She said stiffly. She could hear the conversation that was ongoing after she left the meeting. β€œI want Kirallis to train me.” She said flatly.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:30 pm

spencer's body only rose and deflated as his breathing was normal. the black fur of his paw slowly creeping up his leg, slowly and painfully for the wolf. in his unconscious state spencer still winced agonizingly at the pain.

~~~

location ;; forest ;; tags ;; eliot, viera, cry

esmerelda flicked her tail at viera, ignoring any comments that come after. you're planning the next attack, viera. i have better things to do than babysit you. eliot, if she gets too soft notify me immediately, and cry, you shall accompany the next attack along with javiera and eliot over here. if any of you fail, i'll deal with you myself. she demanded in a harsh and threatening tone. her slick body paced toward her personal den. a puddle of her last infectious barricade greeted her as she approached. with a flick of her ear the puddle followed her inside. the den was dark at this point. she flicked her ear again and an infectious hand raised to the roof of the den, sliding across a slab of rock allowing the bright sun to beam in.
    the beam of light hit on blackish water, shimmering and making the cave shine in a clear watery pattern. she narrowed her eyes and shouted show me! show thy dictator, that will nothing more will be vapor. her poorly rhyming command from centuries ago make the black water shake. an ord arose from the pit of black, showing spencer. his black paw and his unconscious state. she giggled at the sight of him. feel a bit aggrivated before that, hariel. she let a snicker out after she admitted his real angelic name out loud.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:50 am

Foxwolf273 wrote:

Her eyes widened as he fell before her, the sickening scent of his rotting paw now reaching her nose. She looked to Renniya.

"We have to move him to the shaman's den. Immediately. I don't want him to turn out like our hunting grounds did." She told the gray wolf.

Eliot | Male | Bi | Fisher | 1 year | Comander | Location: Clan territory | Tags: Esmerelda

"Yes ma'am!" He responded, glaring at Viera. One must have found it odd to hear his squeaky voice all serious insyead of in its normal annoyingly joking tone.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me