The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Spencer

She nodded and went to sit near the Gathering Cave to think. It was often a peaceful place where she could focus. The rushing water and cool atmosphere helped.

It couldn't be? Could it? They were driven out moons ago. But setting trees on fire and then infecting them? Who else could it be? Barely anyone else hunted there. Maybe a few rouges and loners, but they wouldn't do that.

Meredith shook her head and sighed. It would be a long day. A long, confusing, possibly deathly, day.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:04 pm

⚜Lazuli⚜
⚜Female⚜
⚜Cougar⚜
⚜5 Years, 3 Months⚜
⚜Hunter⚜
⚜Read Emotions⚜
⚜Pansexual⚜
⚜Tags: Meredith, Farer, Spencer.⚜
Lazuli waited patiently for the young Farer's reply, she seemed very distant from reality. Lazuli's head slightly tilted as Farer snapped out of it and gave a nervous reply, "Well, i'm glad you're doing well." She gave the princess a warm smile, she knew something was definitely up with her, she was acting very anxious but somewhat excited about something, shortly afterwards she hears some heavy pants behind her. She looked behind her and saw Spencer, his emotions were beaming off him, she knew something serious had happened, as she watched him approach and ask to speak with Meredith, looking at him when he spoke to her, "No it's fine, go ahead." She replied with a smile, she watched them walk away.

❆Renn❆
❆Female❆
❆Gray Wolf❆
❆6 Years, 2 Months❆
❆Shaman❆
❆Healing & minor wound infliction❆
❆Pansexual❆
❆Tags: Spencer❆
Renn had been having trouble with her back left leg, it had been aching for sometime but fortunately hasn't been getting worse. As Renn was preparing her herbal tea remedy for the pain, her ear's flickered behind her to the sound of her vine drapes being disturbed, although she was completely blind in her left eye, she knew her clanmates very well. "Spencer, what a delight for you to visit." She said softly, her voice sounding raspy. "An infection of a tree, you say?" Renn paused for a moment before turning around to face the winged wolf, "I would need to know more information if you'd like my help, Spencer. There are many types of infectious bacteria that could grow on tree's." She replied, sounding stern but calm. Renn knew a lot of things and she was dreading the day they returned but she had a feeling this was no normal infection, that this was the work of something truly evil and unpleasant for everyone.

⚔Tokah⚔
⚔Male⚔
⚔Wolverine⚔
⚔4 Years, 6 Months⚔
⚔Warrior⚔
⚔Telekinesis (Early stages)⚔
⚔Straight⚔
⚔Tags: Open!⚔
Tokah had drifted off to sleep shortly after Spencer left for a patrol, his eyelids began to shift open when he heard worried voices. The wolverine's eye's were still blurry but he knew it was Spencer and Meredith speaking, his head popped up when his name and the shaman was mentioned. "Something serious must be happening." He thought to himself, sluggishly he picked himself up and padded over to Queen Meredith at the Gathering Cave as Spencer headed towards Renn's den, as he approached the Queen, his posture became more confident and he prepared himself for any tasks that lay ahead. "Your majesty." He bowed his head, "Pardon me for over hearing your conversation with Spencer but is there anything you'd like me to do?" He said confidently, with an excited twinkle in his eye.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Tokah

"Actually, yes. There is a, erm, problem in the Southern part of our hunting grounds. You are to accompany us, Spencer and I, to.. Well. Protect me." She answered, still baffled that she needed a Gaurd for the trip. Spencer meant well though, it was better to take more precautions rather than risk death. Still, it was odd. For a year or so she lived on her own, now she was the leader of a growing Clan. An important individual.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 am

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Camp/Tags: Lazuli, Infin

Farer was relieved to hear she'd answered the right question and she relaxed as soon as she'd heard Lazuli's response. Shortly after she turned around to see that Spencer was back, he was panting and looked anxious about something though she had no idea what it could be. Our clan has been untroubled for as long as I can remember, what happened? Though she was curious to see what the issue was, she had to hold herself back from following Spencer and Meredith as they talked on the other side of the clearing. I'll find out soon enough I hope.

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:00 am

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; shaman den ;; tags ;; renn/tokah

spencer struggled to find a reply instead he described it; black muggy liquid, it was accompanied by ash,
    if that has any bells ringing. a black bubbly liquid. if you need more you shall accompany us on the journey if you're capable enough to tag along.
    he exited the shaman's den and walked over to the camp, he watched tokah give his respects to the queen. he sighed and sat beside tokah, sitting higher than he did.
─────────────────────────
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:26 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Tokah, Spencer

She saw Spencer walk in and turned to him swiftly.

"Any more information on what it could be? Any leads?"
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 am

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; meredith/tokah

no leads, unfortunately, your highness, but i've asked renn to accompany us to examine the infection if she is up for the task. his head dipped as he spoke to meredith. his voice was strong and deep. his head turned to tokah,
    will you do the honour of protecting our queen?
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Tokah, Spencer

"Very well." She barked. "Well have to put someone in charge for the time being then."
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Camp - Forest/Tags: Lazuli, Infin

As Farer’s eyes darted around the camp she made note of all the spirits passing through, there were winged tigers, gryphons, a centaur and everything in between. These spirits were day to day occurrences for Farer, yet the spirits only she could see with her power, well they caused more trouble than she could say. However one of these spirits stood out to Farer, he was an emerald dragon, standing behind her mother, he was staring back at her with his brilliant red eyes. The dragon was almost calling to her from across the camp, he looked straight at her, as if saying, “I’m ready when you are.” she could tell whatever he wanted with her was something serious. What do you want with me? Farer could tell the dragon was getting impatient and wouldn’t wait for her much longer. I need to convince them to let me leave somehow, but nobody in the clan trusts me anymore! The best excuse she could come up with on the spot was, “Um... I-I’m going hunting, be back s-soon...” She gave a nervous smile to Infin and Lazuli, before dashing away.

Really? That’s the best you can do Farer? The most that excuse will do is confuse them for a couple minutes! She looked back one more time to see a bewildered Lazuli and Infin. Farer ran towards the dragon, he smiled and took to the sky, phasing through the treetops like they were nothing. The young princess sprinted past the rest of the clan, keeping her gaze on the sky. Heading into the heart of the woods she felt the grass, dewy and soft beneath her paws, twigs and trees scratched at her soft, gray pelt. When was the last time I came out here? It’s been so long since I’ve felt this free... Eventually the dragon disappeared from her view and Farer was left, panting in a strange clearing, it seemed to be burnt, even sick? What happened here?

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Tokah, Spencer, Farer

"Farer no!" She shouted after her daughter. But it was too late. She'd already ran off.

"Spencer, inform the rest of the Clan that nobody else is permitted to leave as of now. We may have to leave as soon as we can.
I don't want my daughter possibly running off into the infected area without notice."
She said, her voice stern. Why did Farer just leave? It was a thing she did often. The young vixen never returned with prey. Just a confused expression. She shook her head and sighed. Today was gping to be crazy.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me