The Great Dragon Migration: A dragon rp -open and accepting-

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Great Dragon Migration: A dragon rp -open and accepting-

Postby TheEmeraldPet22 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:22 pm

The time has come for the Great Dragon Migration. This is might be your first time, and it only happens once every 100 years. It is a long and dangerous journey. Sickness can spread easily through the groups of dragons. You have to try and survive to attend the migration again. Whether you are with family or strangers, you must not be left behind. The humans bid the dragons good luck as they started the incredibly long journey to a safe-haven which is almost on the opposite side of the planet. You stuff yourself with food before you leave so you won't have to stop immediately. As the dragons gathered, the eldest in the group, named Leaf, let out a loud roar, signalling the journey is about to begin. Humans pull out cameras, taking photos of this rare event. The sounds of wings flapping echoed, as the group takes flight.

Good luck.
-----
Form~
Name-
age- Not hatched yet to - however old)
gender-
appearance -(links are allowed)
mate/crush-
family/kin/hatchlings/eggs-
Extra
Backstory
-----
Rules-
Only minor cussing allowed by the forum rules
Site rules
No OP/Mary Sue/Gary Stu
No killing without the owner of the oc's permission
Put "Migration" in extras if u read this
-----
I will make my form right before we start
The backstory (at the top) is from 4 migrations before the roleplay
The rp starts 2 hours before the start of the migration
Returning Member! Trying to clear out pets
TheEmeraldPet22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Great Dragon Migration: A dragon rp -open and accept

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:15 am

Name- Rependium
age- 23 years
gender- female
appearance - Repedium is a small white dragon who loves flirting with most dragons. She has long pale horns that stretch from the back of her head, with smaller horns around it. Her tail is longer then most dragons and helps her be more streamline when flying. Her eyes are also red, she is an albino.
mate/crush- Salem
family/kin/hatchlings/eggs- Adril (Son)
Extra- Migration
Backstory- Repedium never has experienced a migration before, but her grandparents had died during the last one, leaving her mostly clueless to her family history. Her mother and father had abandoned her because she looked too much like her grandparents, which brought them unnecessary grief.

Name- Salem
age- 24 years
gender- Male
appearance - Salem is a large black dragon with dark blue eyes. His body is larger then most but he is surprisingly aerodynamic.
mate/crush- Repedium
family/kin/hatchlings/eggs- Adril (Son)
Extra- migration
Backstory- Salem had a lucky life, his whole family generation after generation survived the migration, so he was feeling rather cocky about this one, especially with his wonderful bride to be Repedium. He was excited for the end of the migration so he could spend his life with his true love for the rest of his life.
Last edited by Romeo Montagu on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEmeraldPet22 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:56 am

accepted
TheEmeraldPet22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am

Name: Miracle

Age: 23(+30 in an egg so practically 53, but not really. Her age is based on her time out of the egg. She doesnt remember anything before she hatched of course)

Appearance: A thin, dark blue dragon with long skinny legs. Her bones are hallow and frail, though it allows for faster flight. Her wings are large and can cover her whole body when in full spread. She is a pretty large dragon compared to others her age. She has a thin face with deer like ears and curved silver horns. The membrane of her wings is dark grayish blue. Her tail is 1 1/2 the size of her body and narrows to a whip thin end. She has hand like feet on her front legs and can grasp things easily. Her claws on each foot are silver like her horns and shimmer. She has no spikes anywhere else beside her head where she has a small black one on the center between her horns. She is slightly muscly but not too strong due to her bones. But she also isn't very weak, but can get hurt more easily than others. Whew.

Mate/Crush: None/Open. Pm me.

Family: Her parents died in the last migration when she was only an egg(dragons are said to be in their egg for years). She never knew them and was raised by dragons as a whole. She has no siblings and no known orher family. When it comes time for her to have dragonets, pm me.

Personality: Shy and kind of a loner, Miracle isn't the loudest dragoness. All her life she has been considered wierd. "There goes the dragon who spent half her years in an egg." She has grown to become very self conscious and introverted. She has developed a bit of social anxiety. However, she just wants a freind or someone who will love her for her. She will ralk to others though as she finds it easier when they approach her rather tjan her approching them. She tends to table when nervous and it can get annoying.

Backstory: As mentioned before, her parents died way before her hatching. They died about a month after the last migration. In fact, she was laid almost 30 years before she hatched. Something that nobody has ever head of before. She was frail as a dragonet due to it and never got to play as much as the others did. She never made many freinds and doesn't have anyone to really rely on as a parent. Despite her condition, she is a quite large dragon and is a bit clumsy. She was born with several deformities such as abnormally large wings, a long tail, large body, but frail form and light bones. Her name was given to her by the only dragon who actually watched her hatch. They disapeared two days after her hatching though.

Extra: Migration
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEmeraldPet22 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:52 am

i don't think you can use a random image off of google unless it specifically says you can or you go to the artist and get permission..
TheEmeraldPet22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:54 am

:/ fine I'll delete it. I thought as long as you state it is not yours and all credit is to the artist it is fine. I can't draw well so I try to find the best images I can off of Google. This is the closest I got.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEmeraldPet22 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:31 pm

well, i could draw you something, i'm not the best at full bodies but i can try

nvm... ur accepted

i will wait for more ppl before making my form. i will be using 4 dragons, one of them is only for when the rp starts getting dull
TheEmeraldPet22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 am

Form~
Name- Anza
age- 17
gender- Female
appearance - Her scales are not patterned, but are in all shades of grey and silver, but that seem to reflect the colors of her surroundings at times making her difficult to see. Her eyes are normally pale blue, but they change, depending on the weather and how she is feeling. She is small, and not as lithe as many other female dragons, but her wings are just a bit larger then they should be, for her size, and with them she is quiet agile in the air. Her tail is also somewhat shorter than most other dragons. She has small, strong claws. No spines, but she does have hard ridges of scales on her head, tail, shoulders and legs. No horns or antlers either.
mate/crush- None/open
family/kin/hatchlings/eggs- Orphos~Brother
Extra -Migration!
Backstory/Personality -
Anza is a quiet young dragon, who stays with her older brother Orphos. He stole her from the nest as a hatchling when his father discovered that she was not his child. She has been kept apart from other dragons for most of her life, so she is a bit socially awkward and struggles occasionally with dragon etiquette. She doesn't talk much, but she is very curious, and very sweet natured.

Form~
Name- Orphos
age- about 28
gender- Male
appearance -BIG, with bronze scales and black rippling markings. Large wingspan, two smallish spines on his tail, spikes around his wing-thumb, and six impressive horns on his head/face. Built thickly, with a shorter neck and thick strong legs. His claws are long, hard and a burnished bronze color. At sunset, he seems to glow with a reddish light.
mate/crush- none
family/kin/hatchlings/eggs- Anza-Sister
Extra -Migration!
Backstory/Personality-
Orphos is a big, strong, grumpy, overprotective big brother. He ran away from his family when the life of his youngest sibling (the only living hatchling from the clutch, as well) became threatened by his own father. He keeps away from other dragons, and doesn't like or trust them as a general rule, his sister being the only exception. He is very brave, and would do anything to protect her.

They have never experienced the migration (obviously) and only knew the bare minimum about it when they began feeling the instinctive call to fly. Both are somewhat uneasy and nervous about the entire thing.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 am

Name- Aurora
Age- 21 years
Gender- Female
Appearance- Aurora's body is covered with large shiny scale plates. These plates are extremely heavy and weigh her down in flight, usually making her in the back of the group. Her scales are a light blue and have a very crystalline structure. Her purple horns curl around the back of her head like a ram. She has a small crest of sharp purple-ish spines that run from her neck to the base of her long tail. Her eyes are a blue-green color.
Personality-Aurora wastes no time trying to flaunt her beauty to others, causing her to come off as very vain, narcissistic, and picky. She will put her life above a stranger's, but put will put a friend's life above her own. She is decisive and knows exactly what she wants. She trusts very few, and has no current friends.
Mate/crush- none yet(pm me)
Family/kin/hatchlings/eggs- No family and no eggs for a while
Extra- Migration
Backstory- Aurora was born into a large family group, and often took it for granted. When her family mysteriously disappeared in the night she fell into deep despair for a long time. She struggled through it with little to no support as she was known to be quite the jerk, and other dragons simply had no interest in helping her. She claims to have gotten over her abandonment, but many others think her narcissism is just a facade.

Name- Adril
Age- 5 years
Gender- Male
Appearance- Adril is a fairly large hatchling for his age. He has dark grey scales and navy blue spines down his back. His horns are long, thin, and stick out straight. His eyes are dark blue like his father's.
Mate/crush-N/A
Family/kin/hatchlings/eggs-Mother is Repedium, Father is Salem
Extra- Migration
Backstory- Not much of a backstory aside from being born. He is very scared about the migration, but he trusts that his parents won’t let him get hurt.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEmeraldPet22 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am

Accepted both! let me know if you guys want me to make my forms so we can start