Deep Down Under|Dog & Cat Roleplay (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Deep Down Under|Dog & Cat Roleplay (Accepting!)

Postby horseteeth » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Deep
Down
Under

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Deep down under, we shrivel with no sunlight.
They pushed us away after the Plague raged across the city.
The left overs ran into the sewers, our paws skidding to a halt at the end.
For years they thought us dead, but by dawn light we show our heads.
It is our time to take back the city. We are the dwellers, from Deep Down Under.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by horseteeth on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
horseteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deep Down Under|Dog & Cat Roleplay (Accepting!)

Postby horseteeth » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Rules ; ;​
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1)Be kind. Everyone just wants to have a good time here.
2)Use common sense, in roleplay and ooc.
3)Please post you forms on the discussion thread.
4)No perfect characters, it ruins the fun.
5)Lgbtq+ characters are welcomed!
6)Please give people stuff to work with when giving a response.
7)Please be active! It slows down everything if we have to wait forever on one person.
8)Please no signatures on the roleplay thread but I dont care about them on the discussion thread.
9)Have fun!

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝 ; ;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A plague burdens the city of Ciho and kills thousands. Looking for someone or something to blame, the leader takes action by spreading the news that the house mammals have caused the sickness, specifically cats and dogs. Desperate to live, the townspeople chased out the animals and killed half of their livestock. The remaining cats and dogs rushed into the sewers to escape death. They have only been there for a month or so but rules have been set down and ranks laid out, not that there aren't different ideas. But something starts happening in the sewers, dogs grow antlers and fires erupt when a cat passes by. The dogs and the cats had some mutation or power after being in the sewer. Nothing would be the same for the dwellers.
Last edited by horseteeth on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
horseteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseteeth » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Ranks ;;
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Captain
Leads the Dwellers
Oscar-Male-xxx

Lieutenant
Second in Command
Koby-Male-xxx

Medic
Heals cat and dogs
Reserved-Gender-Form

Medic Novice
Training to be the next medic
Open-Gender-Form

Scavengers
Searches for food in the sewers
Reserved-Gender-Form
Sight-Female-xxx
Open-Gender-Form
Open-Gender-Form
Unlimited

Watcher
Guards the sewers and fights any threat
Pepper-Female-xxx
Dark-Male-xxx
Skull-Male-xxx
Open-Gender-Form
Unlimited

Novice
Training to become a Watcher or Scavenger
Theo-Male-xxx
Open-Gender-Form
Unlimited as long as there is enough scavengers or watchers

Nurser
Takes care of younglings
Open-Gender-Form
Only need a few unless we have a lot of younglings

Younglings
Puppies or kittens
Coco-Female-xxx
Drill-Female-xxx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Relantionships
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Key
x+x = relationship
x+x= =parents and kids
x*x = =foster/adopted family
xx = dead
x<>x = dislike
x><x = mutual crush
x<< or >>x = one sided crush
x&x = Scavenger/watcher and novice

Nothing yet
Last edited by horseteeth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
horseteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseteeth » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Reserve
horseteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseteeth » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Oscar|Male|Dog|Captain|Open|Captain Den(Sewers)
He sighed heavily, his breath showing in the air. It was a cold winter day, colder in the sewers than up top. The rock under him was uncomfortably cold on his pads. Oscar stood, hoping to find someone to talk to and brush away his thoughts. Everything being so new around him was strange but he tried to take it well, now that he was leader. He looked around for Koby, who he now considered his best friend, and who was his lieutenant. A small pond that was fed from a fountain up top made small splashes onto his paws.

/Theo/Male/Cat/Watcher Novice/Open/Around the Sewers/
Theo pulled himself through the tight tunnel, his claws scraping the hard metal. He popped out the other side and groaned. Vines climbed over the crumbling rock walls, but near the cracks in the ground were small flowers. He danced around them in delight, happy to see any other color than grey and green. Sunlight filtered into the cave and Theo soaked it up. He heard paws on the other side of the pipe and started to squeeze back in. He laughed to himself and ran the other way than the paw steps.
horseteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumblecake » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:14 am

Pepper | Female | Watcher Novice | Open | Around the Sewers
Pepper's chipped claws tapped the sewers as she walked, the smell assaulting her still-sensitive nose. Her head swivelled lazily, checking for intruders, before hearing a muted thud of paws the other way. Pepper's amber eyes narrowed suspiciously, her cautious nature pushing her to find and mark a possible threat. Pepper's tail hit the sides of the sewer in an anxious wag, before she abruptly stops the noise. She continues in her search for the sound, slowly assessing her surroundings.
xxxxixxxixxxxcrumblecake

xxxixart shop | chubbies

borzoi crew wrote:
•••••••••••••••
"quoet"

•••••••••••••••
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:07 pm

koby
xxxxmale // lieutenant // location;; sewers // tags;; oscar
───────────────────────────────────────────
koby wrinkled his nose at the stench of the sewers, still unfamiliar and intrusive despite having been down in the sewers for over a month. he shook his coat out, trying to rid of the fogginess that clouded his head. he began to trot quietly down the damp tunnels, mentally going over the directions in his head. faint splashing sounds accompanied by someone walking came from up ahead; koby turned a corner and perked his ears while his pace quickened. after a small bit of walking he saw the familiar coat of oscar. when he neared he sat and dipped his head quickly. “captain.”
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseteeth » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Oscar|Male|Dog|Captain|Koby|Pond
“Hello Koby.” He smiled as best he could at the other dog. He had known Koby before The Plague but not well. They had lived in the same neighborhood. He trusted Koby, even though he suspected Koby neither trusted nor liked him. “Have the Watcher’s reported anything in the sewer? Are the Scavenger’s finding food well?” He was worried how things were getting on in their new home. Everything had changed, and not everyone was happy with it.

/Theo/Male/Cat/Watcher Novice/Pepper/Around the Sewers
Theo hadn’t mastered telling where sound was coming from and tracking, so when a lean figure was in front of him he skidded to a halt and yelped. He quickly recognized the dog, it was Pepper. Pepper was a Watcher, and he admired her. He hadn’t talked to her yet but now must have been his time. “Oh, hi. Anything to report? I haven’t found anything. Except some sunlight, it was great. You can't fit through the tunnel though. But I’m sure if we went up through the surface we could get in. But we have jobs to do. Maybe later. Anything to report?” He asked again, his eyes smiling.
Last edited by horseteeth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
horseteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Dark/Male/Watcher/Black wolf dog/Crush:open/Tags:open
Dark walked down the narrow halls both of his tail tapping on the walls like a rhythm. Dark's head turned side to side keeping a close look for any intruders."May it be pretty tight but very intesting to be in this stink hole". Dark saw a slight bit of light peaking threw the small gaps in the ceiling as he continued walking.

Sight/Female/scavenger/White wolf dog/Crush:open/Tags:open
Sight ran down the tight tunnels of the sewers trying to make as much sound as possible with her claws making a light tapping sound she used her powers to make mice squeaking sounds to try to attract them."Squeak Squeak come on fellow mice Squeak". Soon Sight heard another squeak of a mouse."Oh do i hear a mouse mm this is gonna be a good dinner". She saw the mouse and snuck up on it"Jump in 3---2---1". Sight sprung onto the mouse crushing it with her paws"Got ya"! She said proudly.

Skull/Male/Watcher/Shepherd/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Skull walked down the halls with boardem but on really high alert"Wow is it fun to be trapped down here with a terrible scent of waste burning your nose". Skull grumbled to himself.He heard the taps of some one else and then excitement of then catching a mouse"They must be having a good'ol time". His head high up and his feat at the tip toes to keep his fur off the floor.

Drill/Female/Youngling/Sheep dog/Crush:open/Tagged:open
Drill waited until some one would come in to talk to her."Ah as im waiting im gonna set up some pranks". Drill whispered to herself.She scooped up some water into a small plastic bottle she found.Drill grabbed some loose hair she found and used her six paws to tie them together."OOOh this is gonna be goood". Drill said in a singing tone.She wrapped the hair around the bottle and two pipes."And now we wait". She said proudly to herself.

(Thanks for telling me im not a dog expert so i had no clue as ive said thanks for telling me)
Last edited by SnowFallenWebber on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me