Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I make a discussion form?

Nah...
No votes
Heck Yeah!
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Postby Deijii » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 am

Ourea//Female//Pantanal Jaguar//6Yrs,4Months//Wild Clan//Hunter//Activity: Sunbathing//Tags;Open

Ourea was lazily splayed out along a fallen tree log, the sun was breaking through the clouds and embracing the landscapes and all it's creatures with it's warmth. Her eye's flutter open when hearing a crunch and pop, she lifted her head and observed Toka, munching on wild cranberries.

Toka//Female//Russian Wolverine//8Yrs,2Months//Wild Clan//Fighter//Activity: Snacking//Tags;Open

Toka was sniffing around dense shrubbery, a sweet scent filled her senses and her light amber orbs focused on a small cranberry bush, filled with cranberries. "Just my luck." She grinned and padded over to her beloved berries. She looked closely at the berries, poking them with one claw, checking if they're ripe, she hated the taste of old or too early cranberries. As she picked the ones that were just ripe she stuffed them in her mouth and started to munch on them.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:24 pm

DJ - Male - Wild - Tags: Open

DJ walked around the forest grounds, picking up leaves as he went. He was calmly making his way back to The Caverns. He glanced around, the breeze making his white fur sway from side to side. His white eyes glancing around for any domestics.

(What if DJ became friends with Cherry, CHiCKINS? x3)
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

gif credit / made sig myself (:

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Cherry - Male - Common Raccoon - Mood: Perplexed - Tags: DJ

Cherry wasn't familiar with the forest. In fact, he wasn't familiar with the actual wilderness at all, despite being a wild animal. He'd lived most of his life travelling from city to city, blissfully unaware of the experiments that were being conducted on free animals. The only reason he knew about them at all was because he'd been kicked out of the city by an unkind, very large dog, letting him know that his kind were no longer allowed in the human places. He hadn't really understood what that extended to, but no matter. He'd rather not be torn to shreds and eaten apart.
Cherry actually missed the company of the humans. Sometimes they gave him an actual meal. Of course, other times he's had animal patrol called on him, but that was easily forgivable. Afterall, humans were quite dumb, and many assumed he'd had the white foam or something. Of course, he'd thankfully never been infected by anything like that, but it hurt a lot knowing that the idiotic humans had thought all raccoons were rabies-ridden.
Cherry climbed through the branches of a birch tree, searching for something, if anything, to eat. The last time he'd had a decent meal was quite long ago, and he felt like his stomach was practically eating itself.
He sniffed the air and, instead of food, he caught the whiff of a wolf. Perplexed, he situated himself inside the branches of the tree so that he would not be seen, and looked down. he glimpsed the white pelt of some creature, and assumed it was the wolf in question.
What's a wolf doin' so far from The Caverns? He thought, confused as to why it was so far away from it's home place.Generally, he'd learned that smaller animals liked to live in the forest, and the bigger animals like The Caverns.

since no other "pets" have posted yet I'll put Snowbelle, Darky, and Champagne up later :>
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Max : King Cheetah : Wild : Cavern : Tags: open
Max got up and stretched his legs and his back like most members of the cat family do. He decided he wanted to go for a run because he had been lazy all day. He didn't go full speed until he got to the open plains and let it lose, kicking up a lot of sand and dirt.

Addison : Ruffed Lemur : Wild : Forrest : Tags: open
"Girls just wanna have funnnn" Addison sang while walking through the forrest. "Just wanna have fun, wanna have, that's all they realy waa-" She stopped as she ran into a tree trunk."I have got to stop doing that! That's the third time today and it's not even dinner time!"
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood: Confused - Tags: Addison

Darky watched a lemur run into a tree. He tilted his head, confused as to how it could have not seen where it was going.
That was no matter, however. He had merely been sent into the forest to find food for Snowbelle and the others. Not to interact.
he wasn't really the social type, afterall. He barely talked as it was, and this lemur wasn't going to change that. He enjoyed being quiet and sitting on the sidelines, listening and learning rather than engaging in anything.
He climbed down from his tree and onto the forest floor, in which his paws crunched the leaves underneath him. He winced, hoping the lemur hadn't heard him. He check the air, making sure he was downwind so that it didn't smell him.
He crouched down and started stalking it, readying himself to bolt if needed.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Addison : Ruffed Lemur : Wild : Forrest : Tags: Darky
Addison recovered from running into the tree and walked around, avoiding another run-in. As she was walking, she heard leaves crunch behind her. As she listened with her incredible ears, it seemed to be following her. She sped up and disappeared up a tree to see what was following her to see a domestic cat. She's not one to be rude to the 'other side' but wasn't sure she wanted to interact with it.
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood: Mediocre - Tags: Addison

Darky blinked a few times, watching the lemur run up a tree and escape from his view. He tilted his head again and backed his ears, awaiting it to pounce down on him. However, it never did. He calmed a little, untensing his muscles.
He sat back on his haunches and started licking his paw, cleaning his forehead, as he could not reach it.
What a wonderful escape from an interaction. He thought, glancing up every now and then, hoping the lemur didn't jump down on him.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:01 pm

Addison : Lemur : Wild : Forrest : Tags: Darky
"What in the world is that cat doing?" Addison whispered to herself. 'Might as well say something since it's not gonna leave' she thought. She propped herself onto a branch closer to the ground. "Watcha doin' there cat?"
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood: Startled- Tags: Addison

Darky was nearly scared out of his skin. My goodness, i'd thought she'd've left by now! His hairs stood on end, and he pinned his ears to the back of his head.
He took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself to speak. It's not that he didn't know how to, it was just that he didn't like to. At. All.
Cleaning myself. He managed to hiss, his hair still standing straight up.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Ourea//Female//Pantanal Jaguar//6Yrs,4Months//Wild Clan//Hunter//Tags;Toka

Ourea's muscles flexed as she picked herself up and gracefully leaped off of the log, as she stretched out her long limps and yawned, she sluggishly padded over to Toka sleeping inside a log, she examined Toka's face covered with berry juice and smiled. She extended one of her many deadly claws to poke the wolverine, as she softly jabbed Toka's flank, the wolverine let out a deep growl. "Toka, time for hunting, get up." She said sternly but with a hint of excitement, her ears flickered to Toka's raspy mumble of russian language, Ourea always knew it was a swear word but she shrugged it off. She knew Toka would get up and follow her so Ourea headed to a small area around the caverns to hunt. She smiled as she heard Toka translate what she said.. or might of said.

Toka//Female//Russian Wolverine//8Yrs,2Months//Wild Clan//Fighter//Tags;Ourea

Toka was enjoying her short nap after gorging herself on cranberries, she had fallen asleep inside a maple tree log and was enjoying the warmth it gave her. A few moments pass and she feels herself drifting into deep sleep but before that could happen she felt a sharp sting in her right flank, she growled and mumbled angrily,"Pochemu seychas? You okhu`el?"She blew air out through her nose and huffed, she waddled out of the log and saw Ourea walking off, with a serious frown on her face she trotted up towards her, "That meant, 'Are you crazy' if you were wondering" She sighed and followed Ourea to their destination.
Last edited by Deijii on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me