Stranded | Mammal RP (Open and Accepting!!!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Stranded | Mammal RP (Open and Accepting!!!)

Postby ChosenFetus » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Max / Splash | Male | 15 |Crush: | Tags: sun, leah

Max was a bit surprised but even more when Jinsun licked his fur, Max wagged his tail saying "I don't care if you like males. I'm perfectly fine with it. I mean I've been attracted to some males before too, that sounded weird..." Max bit back a chuckle when he remembered one time before turning to Jinsun he said "Heh, it's really cold but ya know ill make dew with the cold." His body shivered and he felt his teeth chatter for a second, he lowered his head muttering "This storm is awful."

Leah | Female | 19 | Crush: | Tags: Tianna, Jinsun

Leah went back to the cave soaking wet but with prey in her mouth, she dropped it mumbling "I hate rain..."

Seth | Male | 17 | crush: | Tags: Some weirdo's
Seth decided to move to another bush to see the males face and his breath caught in his throat. Was that little Sanny? Seth remembered a little cub panther when he was younger and when the cub went elsewhere he was crushed but chose to be Max's older brother figure later. Seth smiled letting out a soft whisper "Little Sannny, bet you don't remember..."

Tianna / Sneak | Female | 17 | Crush: | Tags: Leah

(Sleeping)

Santana | Male | 19 | Crush: (to be Avira) | Tags: The really awesome and funny stranger (Avira)

Santana looked at her and emotion drained from hi mas he set a cold blank face on he said angrily "Don't snap at me for just trying to help you! you ungrateful Mouse!" He stopped short when he realized he was mad which only rarely happened but she had triggered a memory... When he was a cub his sister died in a storm... She had said to him the words 'I can handle myself just fine out there!' his tail lashed and he hissed in a struggle for his voice not to crack "Just admit it you Pigeon-brain... You would be better off with somebody else rather than alone..."
[working on art trades πŸ’ƒ]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Jinsun -- Voyager -- Tags: Max

Jinsun couldn't hold back his laughter after Max said he'd been attracted to males. "It didn't sound that weird at all." He shook his head, feeling his goggles loosen. He snarled at them, then tugged them off of his head, but he kept his eyes shut and just felt around the goggles. "It's kind of chilly, but the Sun isn't cold, yet." He stood up, shook out his pale fur, and lied back down, resting his jaw on his paws. He nosed at his goggles, then set the strap in his mouth. He pawed at it and put his head through the loop to keep them around his neck incase he needed them any time soon. As Leah entered the cave, he recognized her voice as she spoke, and smelled that her fur was wet, but he wasn't sure how wet. "Nice scent you got there." He snickered, then smelled prey. He licked at his chops, then huffed, pulling his ears back and resting his head back on his forelegs. "Do any of you know how to set up a fire? It tastes better if it's cooked." He grinned with his jaw locked against his paws.

Avira -- Voyager -- Tags: Santana, Seth

(( Interesting plot, but a little confusing without the backstory. Haha. Totally fine, though. It makes it like an actual story :3 ))
Avira's ears twitched with agitation. "Oh, please," she hissed, "I wasn't snapping at you for trying to help me, idiot. I was angry because you're underestimating me." She looked away from him, sitting on the muddy forest floor, by some toxic mushrooms. She was always underestimated because she 'didn't know anything due to status,' and because she 'was always the rebellious one in her family.' I thought it would be different when on my own. It was different, on the ship. Much different. I was treated like a person, there. She thought to herself. I guess I was being ignorant. She snarled at the stranger when he called her a pigeon-brain. "Well, I'd rather be alone than be with you, at this point, jerk." She started scratching out the mushrooms and glanced at them, thinking that they looked like the ones she often ate at home. She picked them with her paws and sniffed at them.

(( Oh man, I am so mean. Hahaha ))
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 am

Max let his survival part of him take over and he started saying "I need wood, rocks, leaves, oh-I also mean like a lot of sticks or wood- and possibly a lot of bird feathers." he stopped at that realizing he was about to ramble and he said "By the way, I hope you can do all this miss Rain lover." He smiled mischievously.

Leah growled "You little lazy..." She lashed her tail snapping "FINE, I'LL GO BACK IN THE POURING RAIN." She stomped away and out back into the rain, she collected what was needed and headed back.

Seth | Male | 17 | crush: | Tags: Santana, and some other girl (avira)

Seth had finally decided to leap out at his friend, not exactly expecting a hit to the stomach full force so he said to who he is quiet sure is Santana "Aww... Sanny why you do that?" Seth smiled softly then he began his so called speech "Dude, I know you remember me from back at the ship. Never expected you to run off after your sister died though, that was a bit weird right? I mean you just left the gang! You truly hurt me." He made a comical pouty face and then got serious saying "I just don't see why your so ready to fight... You used to be the all goofy and fun or no fighting or war politics guy." Seth then huffed and turned to the female saying "I wouldn't eat those mushrooms if I were you."

Tianna woke up with her eyes blinking drowsily and she stretched yawning, her fur ruffled and then her pain level... Oh god the pain level. Tianna groaned in pain and flopped back down muttering angrily "Why must you do this to me nature."

Santana | Male | 19 | Crush: (to be Avira) | Tags: Avira, Seth

Santana sighed and muttered "Nevermind. Go ahead and stay out here alone..." That's when he heard the bushes rustle then suddenly a large figure toppled him over but instinctively he shoved them off making them bounce off him landing on their bum saying "Aww... Sanny why you do that?" Santana's growl lurched to a stop and his ears perked at this and he snapped ferociously "I don't know who your talking about. In fact I don't even know you." Santana felt his guard lower but quickly kept it stable as he narrowed his eyes listening to who he knew. Most definitely... It was Seth.
Last edited by ChosenFetus on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KΓΆnig » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Enzo/20/Homosexual/Native/Crush-/tags-Earth,Aidan/
Enzo rolled his eyes " I could care less if you trust me, you're basically pests to me right now. I only care because of the one person who deserves to be cared about. You can hate me if you want " after that he slapped Earth's muzzle with his tail. He looked straight ahead thinking Is Foosh okay.. what if someone finds him. He shook his head and huffed " I doubt that you are here to kill me or any of the others. " He at this point wanted to attack the male, but didn't he honestly didn't think he'd win and he was not really a violent person. He also hated when people disliked him, he started messing with the feathers making sure his horns are completely hidden.

Aidan/19/Asexual panromantic /voyager/crush-/tags- Earth,Enzo /
Aidan let out a pained whimper when Earth pulled away his paw hitting the ground as he limped alongside the larger male. " E-earth just calm down, we can't take him. " he muttered lowly honestly not wanting Enzo to hear him. He laughed lightly " It isn't that bad it's just twisted maybe.." he sighed " Are you as scared of this Enzo guy as I am? "

Sean/18/Closeted homosexual/Stowaway/crush-/tags-Tony,Clara,Sally,Zane,Bate/
Sean let out a nervous shaky sigh " It-it's Sean actually..." he mumbled hoping Bate heard him but doubted it " Y-yes sir " he said hoping that calling him ' sir ' wouldn't upset him. He followed behind him his purring still going as he trailed behind him.

{ I can't think of anything for Sean ughhh }

π•ƒπ•¦π•”π•šπ•—π•–π•£ 𝕠𝕣 π•π• π•™π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•ͺ
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ π•€π•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•₯𝕣π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•’ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 π• π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•™π•’π•Ÿπ••
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ•’π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•˜π•¦π•–π•€π•€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•€π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ••
β„π• π•π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•™π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€, 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•₯π•–π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ
*˚*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*
KΓΆnig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Jinsun -- Voyager -- Crush: Not applicable -- Tags: Leah, Max

Jinsun snorted, a loud chuckle heard coming from his jaws as Leah left in rage and came back. "I can't see you, but I know you're humiliating yourself," he yowled at her. "Rage shouldn't define your actions, miss." He was wheezing in laughter before an abrupt pause. He felt around the rocks, nosing the size and amount. Then, he thought about if it was dark enough out for his eyes to open, so he tried squinting, and it hurt only a little bit. He continued to blink repeatedly to adjust his eyes to the light, and was sure not to look at anyone with his eyes open and his goggles off. "You didn't get enough stones," he said to her, his ears back. "I can get some and have Maximus dry the spark stones off with his drier pelt." So, he stood and turned around with his eyes closed. "I may find some prey while I'm out." He held his ears up, and shot the two a grin. Then, he turned and began to exit the cave.

Earth -- Voyager -- Crush: To be announced -- Fears: Loneliness -- Tags: Enzo, Aidan

Earth snarled lowly and held his ears back, continuously supporting his friend, Aidan. "What, are you in love with this person? Seems pretty stupid, to me. Why would you let someone else's chains hold you down?" He let out a large, odious huff, sneezing after Enzo brushed his tail against him. He started getting more in a rage with this stranger, until he hear Aidan's words. Then, he focused entirely on his friend, giving Enzo a faint 'forget you, you're not important,' type of a look before staring at Aidan. "I'm not trying to pick a fight with him," he whispered, "Plus, he seems pretty wimpy, if you ask me, what with all of his, 'I'm doing this in another person's best interest' crap. He isn't chained down, so I personally think he's just an idiot." He sighed. "I hope your paw isn't twisted. If there are weird native monsters, I think there should be weird native medics, too. How else would this guy be alive, what with his idiocy?" He let out a short snort, which faded into a small snicker. "No, I'm obviously not afraid of him, but don't worry, I'll protect you." Then, Earth began to get impatient, and his voice got louder. "Hey, wimp! We've been walking for forever, just hurry up and bring us to your place!" He glanced about, seeing that fog was coming up over the water and hills as the rain raged across the horizon. "It's getting foggy. It's safer to get there quickly." He stared at Enzo odiously, his eyebrows low on his head, coring parts of his eyes, and his muzzle grew more wrinkled, as if he was preparing for a fight.

(( Don't worry, Earth hates almost everyone. Haha ))

Bate -- Native -- Exiled -- Crush: N/A -- People He Likes: Know-it-all jokers, irritable teasers, cute nervous wrecks -- Tags: Sean, Silver

(( Lol, that's TOTALLY fine. You should get more action with him, soon, anyway :3 ))
Bate's ears twitched as he struggled to listen to the feline. "Sean? Alright. Get you butt over here so I can take you to shelter." He swatted his tail as he acknowledged Silver for following and stared at Sean. "The tree's a little ways north, as you call it, from here. It's large and has white bark, and it's got a wonderful shelter below some of the large roots. There's a warm gap in a hole below the roots that makes it perfect for shelter, and I've renovated it a little bit to make it more comfortable for a large number of people... specifically for personal reasons because everyone's scared of me." He let out a half-hearted chuckle as his reddish pelt turned darker from the mud and water that pelted it. His coat rested along his back with bags atop it on each side. Within them were edible plants, fruits, and some clean water in deer-hide containers. Rarely did he store meat in his hut, but there were some trees that stayed cold enough to refrigerate meat around the area. Recently, he left a rabbit under some moss growth by a refrigerator tree to keep it cool and dry, but perhaps the wind moved the moss. Maybe the rabbit is soaked, now. He didn't min, much. He wasn't prone to eating larger rodents or animals, but he would tend to.

(( OMGOMG I have such a freaking cute idea for Sean and Bate AAAaaaa ))

Avira -- Voyager -- Crush: TBA -- Fears: Arranged Marriage -- Tags: Santana, Seth

For a while, Avira stared at the two. Then, she recognized Seth. "Hold on, you're the guy from the ship, aren't you?" She suddenly blurted after feeling awkward. "I can eat whatever I want, by the way." She hissed at him and proceeded to lift one up with her mouth, and held it there. "It feels weird when uncooked," she mumbled to herself with the mushroom in her mouth. She sniffed at it, a pungent and sour smell emitting from where she cut it.
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KΓΆnig » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Enzo/20/Homosexual/Native/Crush-/tags-Earth,Aidan/
Enzo flattened his ears and showed hatred towards the male talking to him " what would you know? You obviously can't ever get someone to love that." he said gesturing to the male. " also he doesn't hold me back. " he said the last part just loud enough for him to hear. While earth felt with Aidan Enzo had to cool himself down because he was actually getting upset with how he was acting towards the two. He flinched at being called an idiot, he was hoping the male was t trying to be heard and just isn't quiet. " F-fine " he stared walking faster staying in front of them honestly not wanting earth near him.

Aidan/19/Asexual panromantic /voyager/crush-/tags- Earth,Enzo /
Aidan looked upset with earth as he spoke to the male helping them " Earth just calm down, please.". Aidan let out a low sigh and tried getting a little bit closer to Earth. " maybe he actually cares about the person he's maybe taking care of? You need to think of what he's doing for us right now. He does seem held down though. " Aidan winced " it probably is twisted.". He watched Earth and nudged him hoping to calm him down in the slightest.

Sean/18/Closeted homosexual/Stowaway/crush-/tags- Bate, Silver/
Sean followed as close behind as he could but his nervous shaking made him walk weird so he was an it slow. " W-why are they s-scared?" He mumbled wanting to at least try and seem like he wasn't nervous but his shaking and purring gave him away. He yawned quietly following behind and tripped about 3 times and laughed quietly at himself before shaking his fur out and catching up again.

{ can't wait to see it Aaaa, also I'm typing in my phone sorry for mistakes lol }

π•ƒπ•¦π•”π•šπ•—π•–π•£ 𝕠𝕣 π•π• π•™π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•ͺ
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ π•€π•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•₯𝕣π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•’ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 π• π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•™π•’π•Ÿπ••
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ•’π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•˜π•¦π•–π•€π•€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•€π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ••
β„π• π•π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•™π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€, 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•₯π•–π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ
*˚*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*
KΓΆnig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 pm

(( Omg, Earth, I swear, I'm going to STRANGLE you. UGHHHhhh ))
Earth -- Voyager -- Crush: TBA -- Tags: Idiot, Aidan

Earth looked toward Aidan, ignoring Enzo's words. "Too held down. He needs to know not to be weighed down by his love." He sighed. "Twisted can get worse if we don't get you a good medic... This guy doesn't seem to know what he's doing." He turned to the stranger, water droplets now having only a tapping affect on his sleek pelt. "Why is it taking so long to get there? We're not lost, are we? The weather's getting harsher and my skin is cold. Aidan's also not doing very well." He stared at the creature. "Why do you have a ton of feathers on your head? Does that have to do with your wings? But why are they different kinds of feathers?" He was getting more curious, now that he actually paid attention to the stranger.

Bate -- Native-- Exiled -- Crush: N/A -- Tags: Silver, Sean

Bate turned back toward Sean, waiting for him as he lagged behind. "How old are you, kid?" He asked the feline with a cocked head. He let out a sigh and pulled back his ears as water fell from the trees and into his pelt. "They're scared of me because I'm different and against their gods' laws. Apparently, I'm a hellspawn and should be exiled and offered to the gods, but I've made some good living out in the wild." He gave a faint chuckle and looked out into the distance. "Anyway, this component is identified by parts of me that are abnormal or simply grotesque. I've got some pretty ominous teeth, and a pretty scarily large mouth." He opened his mouth to Sean in order to help get his point across. "But some main things that they identify you by are your wings, if you've got any, or horns. There's a creature who was born after I was that I've heard about. He's supposed to have beautiful horns and sleek feathered wings, with fluffy fur, and whatnot." He looked down at his hooves. "I guess I'm just the unlucky one." He smirked, then turned back to Sean. "I don't usually bite, though, kiddo, don't worry. In fact, I'm not even carnivorous. I'm omnivorous, but prefer plants." He looked back ahead and shook the rain out of his tail. His wings began to feel too warm and discomforting under the coat, but he didn't want to risk scaring the strangers away. Wait, actually, that was a good idea, but he didn't want to scare little Sean away; only Silver, the one who didn't seem very fond of him.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teethfae » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:04 am

(should i make chuchip just join Avira, Seth, and Santana?)

β™‘ | she/they/he, isfp, taurus
β™‘ | fav interests: gaming, drawing, playing bass
β™‘ | aesthetics i like: corvidcore, goblincore, and dark academia :3
β™‘ | main fandoms: ofmd, wwdits, stardew valley, gorillaz, marvel
teethfae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:57 pm

[quote="Thechosenblackwolf"]

Max nodded and dried the rocks, making sure not to cut himself... He said softly "Yeah, more rocks but bigger rocks to hold it together better." Max felt his tail wag slightly hearing Jinsun laugh and his mind clicked, as if questioning what was happening. Max wondered in his mind 'Would I ever like Jinsun like that? Even if I hide that I kind of do like males... I don't think so, he's just like a father or older bother or even cousin figure... Never something more.. Right?' Max continued what he was doing but he still was zoned out.

Leah snarled at Jinsun "Rat face..." She flicked her tail side to side before going off to find even MORE freaking rocks... She didn't understand why she was like the chosen one when it came to going out in storms...

Seth | Male | 17 | crush: | Tags: Santana, and some other girl (avira)

Seth sighed saying "Those things give you stomach ache if you don't cook em'. The things are so gross even your stomach cant handle it."

Tianna woke up with her eyes blinking drowsily and she stretched yawning, her fur ruffled and then her pain level... Oh god the pain level. Tianna groaned in pain and flopped back down muttering angrily "Why must you do this to me nature."

Santana | Male | 19 | Crush: (to be Avira) | Tags: Avira, Seth

Santana lashed his tail muttering "Today just doesn't like me huh." He sighed lifting his head he struggled out "I remember you... Seth." It was hard to say his name after so long of trying to forget everybody but before he gave Seth a chance to speak he turned to Avira saying "I know where there is food and shelter... Plus this guy is sick so i'm going to take him with me whether he likes it or not."
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm

eddie. wrote:(should i make chuchip just join Avira, Seth, and Santana?)

(( Yup! I'll get to my reply with you, Thechosenblackwolf, in a moment. My internet is bugging in and out ))
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me