»»————- WOLF PACK [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Is this roleplay boring?

we need drama
37%
my character is still open/no one is talking to me
21%
i need a recap on everything/i'm confused
5%
other (pm me)
No votes
nope, i'm having fun
37%

Total votes : 19

;;

Postby dxrmon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:54 pm

( ♛ )“SEVENTEEN.”

“ ( female ) | ( medic ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; heather ) | ( breed; grey wolf ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seventeen smirked when Heather ate the disgusting combination, but appreciated that the fae didn't complain as many wolves had done before. The medic listened to the loner, finding something to say that wouldn't put the alpha or the pack in a ' bad light '.She opened her maw to speak, " To be honest, I don't know. And the alpha is a very busy wolf, having to deal with a large pack is very time consuming job. " she said, not knowing if she explained it as well as she had hoped.

( ♛ )“MAVERICK.”

“ ( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; -- ) | ( breed; timber wolf ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Maverick snarled at the female teasing him, " Like said earlier, I'm not on a claimed territory. So I technically can be standing here, but i will gladly chase you back to your territory if you don't stop messing around with me. " he snapped,his voice slightly getting louder in his last sentence. Maverick was a wolf that didn't like to be teased or shown up in anyway. He rolled his eyes once the river beside him began running faster, as his hydrokinesis was kicking in. His powers get stronger when he gets angered or annoyed. The loner rolled his eyes and looked at the rabbit that lay at his paws, which he had previously hunted down.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »»————- WOLF PACK [NEW & ACCEPTING]

Postby Okami<3 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Eurielle
Female~5 yrs 10 mon ~ Rank: teacher medic~ crush: Bayek but this can change ~ Tags: Maverick ~ Breed: Unknown

Eurielle tilts her head and narrows her eyes at the snarling male then looks back and forth between him and the river. It hadn't escaped her attention that the river swelled when the male snapped at her. "Hey easy there big guy I was only making a joke. I'm sorry if I had offended you in any way shape or form. I know how hard it can be to be a loner so please enjoy your meal. You can rest reassured that I'm not going to take your rabbit or chase you off. I've had that done plenty of times to me when I was a loner." She said her voice calm and soothing like the river beside them and her body posture remaining in a non-threatening position. Eurielle wasn't looking for a fight and just wanted to talk. Shaking out her dense and fluffy fur Eurielle walks over to some willow trees and begins to rip the bark off with her teeth and claws.
Hey I won't be on as much due to school. So please be patient with me. I like to be literate when I post and make sure it's perfect.
Link -> Chiryuu adoptables. Brand new and these guys are so cute and awesome. Please check it out if you're interested <-Link
Okami<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;;

Postby dxrmon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:37 am

( ♛ )“SEVENTEEN.”

“ ( female ) | ( medic ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; heather ) | ( breed; grey wolf ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seventeen smirked when Heather ate the disgusting combination, but appreciated that the fae didn't complain as many wolves had done before. The medic listened to the loner, finding something to say that wouldn't put the alpha or the pack in a ' bad light '.She opened her maw to speak, " To be honest, I don't know. And the alpha is a very busy wolf, having to deal with a large pack is very time consuming job. " she said, not knowing if she explained it as well as she had hoped.

( ♛ )“MAVERICK.”

“ ( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; -- ) | ( breed; timber wolf ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Maverick huffed with annoyance, and continued to walk to the river. He lowered his head and lapped up the water, shivering slightly as the cold water rushed down his throat. The male looked up at Eurielle, and picked up the rabbit. He started to walk away from the area, then the loner looked back and gave the fae an nod of his head as a parting gesture. The loner then continued to walk back to his den, rabbit in maw.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me