The Lost Community (RP with CS pets, open and accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Lost Community (RP with CS pets, open and accepting)

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 am

The stories talk about a lost community. You might think it's just normal for someone to leave the site. But it's much different. The lost community is among us every day.

Rules:
1: CS rules apply.
2: No godmodding or powerplaying.
3: No "perfect" characters.
4: You can use genders other than male and female. It's 2017.
5: THIS ISN'T SEMI-LIT OR LIT+. Your posts can be as short or as long as you want.
6: Have fun!

Code: Select all
[center](image goes here)
[b]Name:[/b] (put pet's name here)
[b]Gender:[/b] (the genders are not just male or female)
[b]Bio:[/b] (put some rp info here)
[b]Personality:[/b] (obviously your pet's personality)
[b]Other:[/b] (put some other info here)[/center]
they/he
i like granblue fantasy and touhou
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lost Community (RP with CS pets, open and accepting)

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 am

Bumpie
they/he
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 am

My character:

Name: Luna (The Night's Descendant)
Gender: Transgender male to female (had correction surgery a long time ago)
Bio: Luna wasn't always female. In fact, she used to be a he. We have no idea what happened to cause the choice to become a she. But it happened. She's been on the site for over 5 years now so she knows about the lost community and always tells pets not to talk to quitting users. But it's been no use. All the pets she knows have been in contact with a pet from someone who quit. In fact, she believes her sword was from someone who quit. She's always checking things for "quit taints". She's scared she has a quit taint too. She never talks to anyone if their last owner quit.
Personality: Luna is very controlling. She forces everyone to "get away from quitters". Rumor has it that she only uses her sword against quitters. But only a fool would believe that, right? Right? *awkward laugh*
Other: Nothing really.
they/he
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Bumping because nobody's seen this
they/he
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:10 am

My character:

Name: Trooper
Bio: Trooper was adopted long ago, he was proud of his owner and how he was different from most other pets. It was when he was lead to a new account and traded that he realized that his owner was never loyal as he was. Trooper made it very personal to break out of the account and pay his old master a visit, which quickly went bad when he did. Trooper ended up sending all his old masters pets to different peoples accounts, he himself left the account and then went to a new one. He was sent from person to person with the label of being cursed and making all of your animals disappear. He was finally gifted to a nice lady who has kept him since. He honestly doesn't mind quitters pets, it wasn't there fault if they left. His last owner before being gifted to the nice lady was a quitter, but that doesn't bother him much.
Trooper actually had a litter of five pups with his now deceased mate; two females and three males. His pups, though he doesn't get to see them as much as he wishes he could, love him and are proud of their father for who he is.
Personality: Trooper has a harsh personality and appearance. He doesn't like to talk much and he definitely hates it when his pups are drug into his problems. Although he doesn't talk much or like socializing, he has a soft spot for his pups and those around him that are close to him.
Other: Nothing really.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFluffyness » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:47 am

Name: Legend
Bio: Legend has passed through many hands before finding herself in the loving arms of her current owner. She doesn't quite remember her first owner as it was many years ago and she was so young back then. After transferring to her second owner she noticed that something wasn't quite right. She had started to grow a horn and the other bunnies teased her about it. That was when she transferred to her third owner. Life wasn't much better here. Thankfully Legend only had to spend a few short months here before being traded off one last time to her newest owner. Legend finally felt at home. None of the other pets here teased her. Perhaps because they looked different as well.
Personality: Legend is a unique one that loves to find mischief where ever she can and most of all loves to be accepted. One of her deepest fears is that no one actually likes her and just tolerates her so she will be quite. Other than that she is very fun loving and outgoing.
Other: Can speak very little German but does understand it.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
Loki ~~~Lexi~~~Puddle~~Charm~Virginia~March~Banana
Cloudpaw joins Thunderclan wrote:Image
Bernouli and TheFluffyness were too busy racing their licorice ponies to be helpful. Typical.
Yep! That's me all right!
TheFluffyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •°Newt Da Gay Boi°• » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 am

Name: Winter breeze with a chill
Bio: She was the oldest of her adopted family.
Personality: She has a goal, but she's easily distracted by new things.
Other: what else can i put?
Attachments
pic.jpg
pic.jpg (14.26 KiB) Viewed 373 times
•°Newt Da Gay Boi°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:18 am

Name: Sketch
Bio: Sketch was an awkward pet. He sat in a random account’s adoption center, and later, even though he never was adopted, the player quit. He had no idea until the player stopped adopting pets from the pound, like normal. He never saw pets flowing out of the adoption center like normal. He gave up, and collects dust in this account. Once, when the owner of the account got on one last time, he was traded to a wealthy player who had tons of pets. He stays there, and has found a way to escape in case he’s abandoned again.
Personality: Quirky, Always Positive, Stays With Others.
Other: Has Athazagoraphobia (Fear Of Being Forgotten, Ignored, Or Abandoned).

~~~~~

Name: Tally (Tal)
Bio: Tally, being a very rare, has seen it all. Account after account, auction after auction. She’s been traded for Nicks, Malks, and once, an OMG so rare! One day, she found a permanent home with a user they called “Tess” through the pound. She was given back to the pound. Since no one has seen her wealth, she’s left to rot. After years and years, she was adopted, and has a loving home.
Personality: Depressed (Slightly), Aggressive.
Other: Has Metathesiophobia (Fear Of Change)
Last edited by Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:12 pm

Name: Mia
Gender: Agender, but uses she/her pronouns and considers herself a female
Bio: Mia was just a normal pet with a normal life, living in a good adoption centre as a donation from a user called "~Starlight Fate~" (yes me) until her owner quit. She never saw new pets coming from the adoption centre ever again and was just left to rot, gathering dust in a defunct adoption centre. Fortunately, her owner got on once more and donated her to the pound, where she was never adopted and was left to rot once more. Then, a very kind user who she recognized as her original owner adopted her back. She's still waiting to get revenge on the user who quit.
Personality: Mia is very shy but she's so loud she could shout your face off.
Other: Mia is secretly a memer.

Also, everyone's accepted!
they/he
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:42 pm

(I’ll be changing Toxic since I’ve traded him. The story is the same, but with a pet and name change.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me