the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:59 pm

(Gonna wait for Kas' reply before I post for Jup)

Thorin//tags: cavern

The core dragon narrowed his eyes at his friend's words, hissing a quiet but purposefully sarcastic, "I really don't know... It isn't like my blood is magma or anything...?" He tilted his head back, unable to conceal his smirk. The drake slowly heated himself up a bit, though not so much to hurt Afro. He did, however, decided to stretch like a dog with his talons out front just to see if the other would be able to stand on. "You know, I think my legs are starting to feel like jelly..." He joked.

___

Lukas//tags: Pandora

Lukas sighed at the dragon's initial reaction, standing up as straight as he could with his soft tail tip flicking from side to side like a cat's. The hatchling had scampered to the wall and used a rather impressive technique to hide, and for a moment Lukas' pupils thinned. Had she been one of the ones earlier that tried to sneak out of the cavern first? It would explain the response to Lukas' presence- his thoughts were quickly diminished at her lack of control of the ability and his stance softened yet again. His eyes stood out in the stark darkness, having taken on a sort of torquoise glow in the dark, and he watched the younger dragon carefully while she calmed. The elder dragon puffed out a small icy breath, the tiny crystals glinting off of the teal light. 'I suppose I should have introduced myself better,' he said telepathically now. 'Don't worry, mind speak is one of my powers. If you cannot yet talk then you can just think your response. Anyway, I am Lukas, one of the first to hatch. I mean no harm and will likely step in if there is a problem, ask me if you are confused about anything, all that. Currently you are on the path to the outer world with some potential dangers, so if you did not hear my words before... The ground is unstable at points, which I may be able to fix, but still be careful.' The pale blue-striped beast finished his mental introduction with ears flat to his head, annoyed at having introduced himself at least a few times already. He supposed that it had come with his self-taken role to help guide some of the other dragons, but at this point he was a bit impatient to move forward.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Pandora~Tags: Lukas

Pandora gazed up at the larger dragon, confusion glittered in her sapphire blue eyes as she watched and listened to him. His name was Lukas and right now, the most noteworthy thing to her was that his eyes were glowing a shade of blue. Pandora thought for a moment about how to answer, and settled on thinking out what she wanted Lukas to know...somehow. 'H-Hi...my name's Pandora...' The Crystalline Dragon paused to think about what to 'think/say' next and subconsciously curled her tail around her body before she continued, 'Were you...waiting for me? Where am I?' She thought inquisitively. The hatchling didn't know if she did it right, but hoped so. She was starting to regret leaving the warm cave, where other hatchtings were likely to be. This dark cave was scary and Pandora didn't like the darkness one bit.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 am

Moon: tags; Cave group

Moon twitched her ears towards Sephtis, sharply finishing at raising her head to lock gazes with him. "To be honest, I don't know." She admitted, sweeping her tail around her form. She glanced at the others as they wondered away and stood, silently padding over, she glanced at Sephtis flicking her tail in a way to add him to the group. Looking at Aphrodite she stated. "Sorry about the headache, you probably got that from my shot." As she received a reply she turned and looked at everyone else, taking a step back and raising her chin, locking her gaze with Corky for a moment. "Everyone seems to be going out, I spotted Lukas doing so.. Would anyone else like to come with me? It'd be safer to travel in a group."

Lynn: tags; Temeraire//Orion

Lynn gave Timeraira a warm smile before looking at Orion, rolling her eyes at him she purred slightly
"You can call me Lynn, Orion, I am fine with you calling me so." She shot Timeraira a small glance as he left the cavern and looked at Orion. "You okay to continue our adventure to the surface?"

Septhis: tags; Cave group

Sephtis blinked at her reply, sighing and shaking his head slightly. Following her over to the others at her gesture he nodded at Moons words. "I'd like to go out.. i would like to explore a bit." He stated, twitching his tail forward.

Aesop: tags; cliff group

Aesop purred slightly as Ghost softly nudged him, returning it softly. He smiled at him when he perked up, presumably smiling. "Your ability is very cool." He admitted, twitching his ears up. "I'm guessing you only hatched a while ago?" He tilted his head at him.

Ernesta: tags; Kasatka//Jupiter//Twister

Ernesta landed softly on the ground, freezing at the sound of breathing. It wasn't dragon, that's definite. She remained still, as the breathing vanished she guessed that whatever it was had wondered off. Beginning forward again she froze at the edge of the path, her eyes widening slightly. Along the path the ground seemed smeared as if something had crashed there, a faint trace of the similar scent of Twister remained on the sludge like ground. Shooting into the air she let out a shrill. Glancing around the canopy in search of the hatchling she had paired up with to find Twister, at no sign she hissed furiously and shot a burst of fire into the air, she repeated this motion twice adding a shrill call to the end. She stopped, listened and waited for a response.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:32 am

Perfect Drift wrote:Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Jupiter
Kasa narrowed her eyes at the juvenile, "Sorry, but if you don't want your butt kicked I suggest you stop being a prissy know-it-all." she said casually, her stance relaxed as she settled down onto her haunches. "Jupiter, any luck with finding Twister?" she turned to her partner, deciding it would be for the best if she ignored (Insert name here).

Orion
Night Sky Dragon ?? ~ Male ~ Location, Idk ~ Tagging; Corky, help him lord
[size=85]Orion's eyes widened, "Of course... Lynn." her name sent a chill up his spine, he loved the way it sounded when he said it. "Yes, I'll still come with you to the surface... Besides, there are already a crystal dragon, that golden juvenile, Jupiter, I think?
And a heartless coward with three tails. but they haven't returned after sneaking out, so I hope it's safe." he murmured, his deep brown eyes looking Lynn up and down. She wasn't very big, but she was tough. He knew she would hold her own in a fight. He screwed his eyes shut and his teeth clenched as leathery wings grew from his back, it was painful, and he didn't like to do it often but he needed them in case they were attacked. Orion stood and stretched them, wincing at the soreness they held, "Ready?" he asked her with an impish smile, his eyes sparkling.

Akani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Moon
Corky met Moon's gaze and strode toward her, eager to start over. He hadn't exactly gotten off on the right foot with her and as he neared he dipped his head, "Moon, is something wrong?" he couldn't think of any other reason she would be looking at him like that.

Nadia (Monarch)
Butterflyish ~ Female ~ Location, Cave?? ~ Tagging; OPEN
Monarch is laying by herself come interact if you want

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 am

Moon twitched her ears towards Corky as he neared, almost hissing a snarky retort when he asked what's wrong. "Nothing, I guessed you didn't like being crowded from previous events and gave you some space." She answered, keeping her voice even. "Is there a problem with that?" Her voice became increasingly colder as she finished, flicking her finned tail sharply.

Lynn: tags; Orion

Lynn blinked at him, almost tilting her head but remained waiting for his reply, she went to ask if he was alright when two wings appeared from his back, her eyes brightened happily when he agreed and she bounced on her paws slightly, springing away she chirped cheerfully. "Race ya'!" Before bolting for the exit.

Sephtis narrowed his eyes, ready to spring into the conversation if needed. His gaze flicked from Corky to Moon as they spoke, noticing how Moon became increasingly colder as she finished her speech, he also noticed the way he tail flicked and her pupils thinned slightly. "Careful Moon.." he growled lowly, casting her a small warning look.

Aesop purred slightly as Ghost softly nudged him, returning it softly. He smiled at him when he perked up, presumably smiling. "Your ability is very cool." He admitted, twitching his ears up. "I'm guessing you only hatched a while ago?" He tilted his head at him.

Ernesta landed softly on the ground, freezing at the sound of breathing. It wasn't dragon, that's definite. She remained still, as the breathing vanished she guessed that whatever it was had wondered off. Beginning forward again she froze at the edge of the path, her eyes widening slightly. Along the path the ground seemed smeared as if something had crashed there, a faint trace of the similar scent of Twister remained on the sludge like ground. Shooting into the air she let out a shrill. Glancing around the canopy in search of the hatchling she had paired up with to find Twister, at no sign she hissed furiously and shot a burst of fire into the air, she repeated this motion twice adding a shrill call to the end. She stopped, listened and waited for a response.
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:52 am

Noah/Tags Temeraire

Noah smiled back at Temeraire, "I'm not sure when I hatched, it was a bit ago, at the very least.. But I should warn you of this black dragonet named Moon, I was going to socialize and she hissed at me and said some pretty mean things!" Noah shook his head at the thought of the earlier confrontation. Not letting his experience make Temeraire's day worse he asked the dragon, "What is this clear stuff?" While looking at the bubbling brook.

Aphrodite/Tags Thor

Aphrodite giggled at his joke, feeling him increase his own body heat. Clinging to him like a life preserver in a vast ocean she squealed with delight at the bucking bronco beneath her. Lacing her words with sarcasm she said happily, "Onwards my noble steed! To the palace we go!" After saying this so seriously she became a puddle of giggles.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:14 am

Lukas//tags: Pandora

A low purr-like growl rumbled in the imperial's throat, pleased that the other had learned how to communicate with him that easily. 'Yes, that is how it's done- though, I'm afraid that I am the only one who can speak like this.' He thought, twitching his ears. "Waiting? Hm, well, right now you are in a tunnel connecting the main cave, some smaller caverns, and the really world.' Feeling her discomfort of the darkness and the cold, Lukas licked his lips and nodded forward, squeezing past the crystalline dragon to stand in front of her. He looked back at the younger dragon, his eyes two glowing orbs in the dark. "It's brighter up here- we just need to get out." He calmly spoke aloud, thinking that perhaps it would be good to warm up Pandora's voice if they met anyone else already on the surface.

___

Thorin//tags: Aphrodite

Thorin cast one last worried glance to Corky before turning his attention back to Aphrodite. Her excitement made the core dragon snort in amusement, standing back up fully at the sight of a few other dragons heading towards the exit. He turned his head back and flashed a toothy grin at his friend's order, taking it literally just for the sake of surprise. "Right away~" he crowed, brace himself before galloping over to the unbelievable entrance as many of the other small groups were talking about doing the same. "You wanna go to the surface?" He wondered, slightly hesitant at the mystery.

___

Jupiter//tags: Forest

Jupiter ignored Kasatka's next comment initially, perking is ears at the sound of a screech. Was it Ernesta? The golden dragon's attention snapped to the crystalline dragon when she addressed him, his wings already stretching out. "Well, certainly I haven't found him yet, I-" he broke off and his eyes snapped to the sky at a burst of flame, already readying himself to jump into the air. "Actually, that might be him now..." He muttered to his friend, nodding to each dragon before shooting after where he had seen the fire. "Ernesta! Did you find something?" The caster huffed, having arrived quickly.

___

Ghost//tags:Aesop

The dragon dipped his skeletal head at the compliment, his feet together and his tail lashing. He opened his mouth to speak again but ended with just a few clicks from his teeth, eventually repeating the action for a favourable order. Ghost was still a bit confused himself as to how he had done it- the possession- and looked back to where the rodent from earlier had dissapeared. The bone-print creature's red-ring pupils sharpened into slits in thought, turning back to Aesop at his question and giving a single nod. At the quick movements of some of the other dragons Ghost raised his head again. He clicked his teeth again, and now stared intently at the tunnel leading outside. What was happening out there?
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:19 am

Krynnha|hatchling | tags: Jupiter, Katakta

She tilted her head"I have not seen a black dragon with three tails. I haven't been out here long"she said and curled her tail around her and crouched down

Temeraire| hatchling|tags:Noeh

He looked down "I believe it is water"he said and stepped into it splashing the dragon
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin

Aphrodite giggles nervously at Thor's gallop towards the cavern's exit, registering his question, she thought about it for a few moments, "I think we should, Lots of people are leaving, and we can't be the last ones out, right?" She said while smirking "Do you need me to get down..?" She asked calmly
"I mean I can if it's too much of a bother.."

Noah/Tags Temeraire

Shaking his fur at the sudden wetness he laughs, "Woah! This stuff is cool!" He joins Temeraire in the water splashing the dragon back. "Water fight?" He suggests with a playful grin.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:49 am

Moon twitched her ears towards Corky as he neared, almost hissing a snarky retort when he asked what's wrong. "Nothing, I guessed you didn't like being crowded from previous events and gave you some space." She answered, keeping her voice even. "Is there a problem with that?" Her voice became increasingly colder as she finished, flicking her finned tail sharply.

Lynn: tags; Orion

Lynn blinked at him, almost tilting her head but remained waiting for his reply, she went to ask if he was alright when two wings appeared from his back, her eyes brightened happily when he agreed and she bounced on her paws slightly, springing away she chirped cheerfully. "Race ya'!" Before bolting for the exit.

Sephtis narrowed his eyes, ready to spring into the conversation if needed. His gaze flicked from Corky to Moon as they spoke, noticing how Moon became increasingly colder as she finished her speech, he also noticed the way he tail flicked and her pupils thinned slightly. "Careful Moon.." he growled lowly, casting her a small warning look.

Aesop followed his gaze as he looked at the entrance, flicking his ears up slightly. "That leads to the surface," he looked back at Ghost. "Taking from your curiosity you want to go up?" He asked, tilting g his head at the Grimm dragon.

Ernesta blinked fearfully at him. "I don't think he managed to get down safely.." with that she whisked around sharply, ducking below the canopy she pointed with one of her many paws at the streak of dirt that had been ripped up and tossed around at an obvious crash landing, but there was no sign of a body. "I heard something just before I called you, I don't know what-" She was cut off by a sudden snapping of twigs that was unbelievably loud, voices were talking noisily as something walked along the opposite side of the undergrowth. A huge paw appeared, grasping a bunch of leaves at a creature stepped out. The creature was stiff and straight, it had two legs and what seemed to be shorter legs that couldn't be used for walking, it's fur was odd and reeked of many scents, his had two forward facing eyes and a long crooked nose, it also had some sort of silver object on its head, as it spoke it has an unbelievable high pitched voice compared to the dragons as it pointed at the ground, another one of the creatures appeared. Humans.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me