🌙 moondust🌙 open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Postby we leaving » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 pm

-;BALIUS❞CRIUS❞☀
⏤⏤❨❛𓃦fae // seven // titan; crius // delta // tags; haskell ❩

balius nodded at haskell's words. "well, maybe she'll find something better than taunting omegas," balius grunted. she quietly said a thank you when haskell passed the rabbit that pallas dropped in front of him and blinked at the huntress with gratitude before biting into the rabbit. "also, i haven't gotten reports yet." the delta said while swallowing a chunk of the rabbit.

PRICUS))❛EREBUS☬
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
𓃤brute -- five --- erebus --- warrior --- tags; epona𓃤

pricus noticed the fae get into a submissive position. he didn't mind if she was in a submissive position or not. "why are you saying sorry?" he mused. "i'm also returning to the pack too." for the first time in years, he shot epona a soft smile before heading towards where the cathedral was. pricus hadn't realized he smiled yet but continued his way towards the cathedral, manipulating the shadows and making large figures. when the large brute reached the cathedral, he entered and lay on his side near the steps, noticing pallas and centaurus speaking together until centaurus stood up and left pallas. pricus shook his head and watched the pack speak and linger around.

❝❝CENTAURUS
brute ⚙ six ⚙ patroller ⚙ tags --- none ⚙

centaurus caught liliana's words but it didn't agitate him much. he has been standing up for others wolves, either omega or alpha, for a few years now. he heard the words too many times that now it didn't hurt him a lot. the brute left the umbrae and went over to pallas, sharing a few words before going over to the river and taking two big gulps of water. centaurus shouldered past everyone and outside of the cathedral, inhaling the cold wind and decided to check on the borders of the territory again.

𝑷𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑺 ❝𝑯𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨❞
―(𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗌 - none )――𓃦――( hemera )
―――――――――――――――
𝖿𝖺𝖾 𝗑𝗑 three 𝗑𝗑 hunter 𝗑𝗑 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - the cathedral

pallas had shared a few words with centaurus and watched him leave the cathedral. she craned her neck to see balius eating the rabbit she caught mainly for haskell, but didn't mind. the huntress knew it was almost dinnertime so she leaped off of the steps and left the cathedral, going off to catch more prey, if possible, for the pack.

[ not much muse for my posts. sorry. ]
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 moondust🌙 open

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:43 pm

╔------------------------------╗
NAME Mikokoro
DEITY Artemis
POWERS Here
GENDER Male
AGE 3 years
RANK Healer
LOOKS Here
FAMILY None
CRUSH None
LOCATION By waterfall
TAGS alone
╚------------------------------╝
Mikokoro sat near one of the far waterfalls and stared into the water. He was unsure as to what to do at this point in his life. He was not sure what he wanted, and knew that it might not be in the best interest of the group. He knew that he was a healer, and for very good reason, but he wanted to be out runnning and exploring more then anything. He envied the ones that got to go out and look around, explore the territory. He was stuck here all day, sorting herbs that most often made him sneeze. He looked down at his reflection and stared pensively into it's eyes.

NAME Oboro
DEITY Nyx
POWERS Here
GENDER Female
AGE 2 1/2 years
RANK Patroller
LOOKS Here
FAMILY None
CRUSH None
LOCATION Out exploring
TAGS Grimson
Oboro stopped and looked at the random wolf that had stepped out of the shadows in front of her. He was growling at her for some unknown reason. She was still within her pack's boundaries, she could smell that easily enough, and was certain this loner could too. She looked him up and down before growling herself, "What do you want, fluffball?" she snarled.

NAME Okina
DEITY Rhea
POWERS Here
GENDER Male
AGE 5 years
RANK Lead Guard
LOOKS Here
FAMILY None
CRUSH None
LOCATION Inside Cathedral
TAGS alone
Upon hearing her response, he was not sure if he should smack her or laugh at her. He was older then her, yes, but no where near being an old wolf; and the simple fact that she called him a man was enough to set his blood boiling. He would let her slide this time, but if she did not shape up then he would have to put her in her place. He was older and higher ranking then her, so she needed to show him the respect that he deserved. Not confused, just doing my job." he said simply, all playfulness gone from his voice. He looked at her slightly coldly, hoping that she would get the picture that she crossed a line with him. He was normally a decent wolf, not keen on being upset, but insubordination like this was never something he would tolerate, especially when he was only trying to be nice and give her a compliment.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:39 pm

A heart as cold as stone
Snowflake's Nightmare
Nix
Lead Hunter
Prodigy of Nesoi
Tagged;Open
Place;Cathedral
A very unhappy white female padded up to the cathedral, passing by the Omega den without a glance in, and stood by the stream. Sighing, the lead hunter drew her head down and drank deeply from the cool stream. Sighing to herself, she padded to where she could feel the warmth of one of her more tolerable hunters, Ignis. Glancing around, the she-wolf looked for a higher rank, at least the delta, if not the beta or alpha. The loners being close to the border may not worry her, but it would probably worry the high ranks.
Dreams aren't just dreams
Dream Eater
Demon
Guard
Prodigy of Hypnos
Tagged;Hannibal
Place;Cathedral
Demon growled as a wolf disturbed his rest, rolling onto his paws. It was Hannibal, a good warrior who cared about the pack. "I am here to guard, warrior, if you couldnt guess by my rank." By the gods, this warrior was worse than even Liliana. Shaking out his brown pelt, he glanced about. It looked like it was dinner-time, and sese's arguement seemed to have disapated. Yawning, the lazy wolf shook, and moved to pad away. For once, he wasn't tired, and fighting within the pack wasn't a thing he felt he should be doing. Maybe a drink from the half frozen river would calm him down. Or, a bite of food. The hypnos prodigy didnt eat too much, but did occasionally when he was awake for a while.
Release the earth's anger
Perceus
Percy
Omega
Prodigy of Gaia
Tagged;Ignis/Chae/Nohea
Place;Cathedral
Percy glanced at Ignis, and flicked a single ear before standing, streatching,
and leaving as soon as possible. At least the other Omegas weren't constantly bothering him about stupid things. The black male saw one of the warriors leaving two of the omegas, Chae and Nohea, and he went over. "Hey, guys." Percy glanced only vaugly at the Cathedral. Chae was, debatably, one of the cruel male's favourite wolves, if only for the fact that he tended to be the one just to sit in a corner and not bother anyone. Nohea wasn't exactly Percy's favourite Omegas, but being around the male calmed the angry wolf, and he seemed oblivious to Percy's hatred of the pack. Sighing, he sat down, shaking his head.

Light up the world
Rosetta
Rose
Guard Apprentice
Prodigy of Dionysus
Tagged;Open
Place;Cathedral
A grey head rose as she heard crashes. Rose bounced up, and over to the river, where she drank some water happily. She noticed a warrior bothering one of the full guards, and they both seemed rather annoyed from what she could tell. Then again, she was very good at knowing what a wolf was feeling. But, she left them alone,
because she felt if she left them alone long enough, they would become happy again! Her bright eyes glanced about, looking for someone to cheer up who was relatively alone. She saw her "father" Haskell. At least, his god, Zeus, was her god's father, Dionysus.
Maybe it would be fun to talk to him, but then again, he seemed busy. "Ugh, so bored!" She grumbled, though still happily, and rolled onto her back, still looking for someone to play with.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:40 pm

` X A T I A 👑
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
diety hera rank lead gaurd tags darius mentions no one

Xatia chuckled and said "Yeah, I can see." As the creamy wolf walked alongside darius, she took another look at the sky. The moon was pretty high now, moving behind a fee clouds but still shining down light on the forest. Xatia figured it had to be dinner by now, hoping that what ever was for dinner was anything but deer. The taste of deer to her never sat well with her stomach even as a young pup she would always throw it back up. So therefore she would replace deer with moose. "It should be dinner time by now. let's pop in and see what's been caught." Xatia walked through the cold snow and headed to the cathedral

` S e S e 🕊
diety eros rank gaurd tags open mentions no one

.....*waiting on dinner*.....

` H A N N I B A L 👹
diety tartarus rank warrior tags open mentions no one

"you clearly dont act like it." Hannibal stated with a bit of annoyance in his tone. The ground was could to the touch beneath the brutes massive paws. It seemed as though everything but the ground was warm. The warrior didnt give much care towards it he was just glad he didnt feel like he was being frozen alive. Hannibal pushed through the gathered wolves to get a closer look at tonight's dinner.

` G R I M S O N 💀
diety thanatos rank loner tags Oboro mentions no one

"I advise you to stay in your place and learn when your boundary ends." Grimson uttered with anger. He drew a line in the lightly snow covered ground to show the white fae that behind that line was his claimed territory. It was a two yards from the pack territory. Grimson made sure not to cross it when he first created the burial. "This here - after this line - is my territory and sacred ground." Grimson started. "I know exactly when your pack boundary ends so dont tell me otherwise." Grimson simply didnt want to start any trouble with the Olympic pack, but if a bloodshed was the only solution, then bloodshed it shall be. The Thanatos prodigy liked to keep the Olympic wolves in check when it came to his territory. After all if it weren't for Grimson, their wolves would just lay and rot somewhere. At least he would put them to peace.

"I swear if you step on this ground, you'll be disturbing the dead and causing an apocalypse that you nor your pack will be able to handle." Grimson hoped the white fae would have common sense enough as to take the warning and leave. However if she 'does what she wamts to do' and ignore his warning by hetting closer...things will get ugly. "There's more power past this line. Way more than the dietys of your wolves put together. Please take my warning and stay away." His voice was a less angered but still territorial as he will do whatever he can to stop anyone from unleashing hell on earth
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am

A g a p i u s

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; ramiel|rank;; lead patroller| mood;; pleased, flirty, amused| age;; 4.8 years| romance;; an eye for ramiel| location;; stream|word count;;|goddess;; aphrodite

Chuckling at his nudge, the femme rose to her paws, easily keeping up with the larger wolf's strides. Reaching the area beside him, she flicked her tail lightly over the male's back, a symbol of affection known to her around the pack. "So sleepy one, how did you fare today? I for one am incredibly happy for dinner," the lady barked, swaying her body as she neared the other wolves, flashing a short glance to her sister before turning her attention back to the healer she'd claimed for the evening, and lead him towards a quieter end of the building. Gracefully, she posed herself on her stomach, crossing her front legs with a smile, waiting for Ramiel to take his place next to her.

V i t h i

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; amnesty|rank;; patroller apprentice| mood;; flustered, annoyed, brooding| age;; 4 years| romance;; ,,,,| location;; here|word count;;|deity;; ananke

Nodding at Amnesty, he smiled, satisfied with her explanation. About to open his maw to respond, he stopped when she inquired about his well being. His face must have looked a bit awkward, as he was not at all used to that. Huffing, he nudged the female towards further into the cathedral, hoping to get a bit warmer while they talked. "It's Agapius, that damn wolf won't stop pushing my buttons. All day today, she just wanted to ruffle my feathers by saying "Do this", "do that" all day long."

T a r a n b i r

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; apollyon, calamity, liliana|rank;; hunter| mood;; satisfied, calm| age;; 3 years| romance;; crush on xatia| location;; cathedral|word count;;|deity;; nemesis

"I've been well Apollyon, Calamity," the male barked, smiling at them kindly. As Liliana approached, the prodigy of Taranbir greeted her with a bow of respect, smiling as she neared them as well. "Greetings Liliana, doing well," he asked, ears picking up slightly at the mention of dinner. Though he always ate fairly well, he never really could resist the potential for a warm meal, though he knew it to be quite selfish of him.

L e n o r e

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; open|rank;; warrior apprentice| mood;; sleepy, saddened| age;; 3 1/2 years| romance;; open| location;; here|word count;;|deity;; erebus

Another day, another failed attempt at mastering training. It always seemed like there was something holding Lenore back from winning any fight she entered, no matter what she did. Maybe it was her self-doubt, or something to do with her stance, but she couldn't tell which made more sense. Depressed, the black fae plopped herself into a snowdrift to "cool off", and let out a fairly strange squeak upon full contact with the cold substance, drawing the attention of some nearby patrons.

N o e l a n i

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; rosetta|rank;; guard apprentice| mood;; pleased| age;; 2 years| romance;; open| location;; camp|word count;;|titan;; tethys

Glancing around the cathedral, she happened to spot her sister, plopped down with her belly exposed. Smiling, the fae fell into a crouch, slinking closer to the darker colored wolf, and sprang onto her belly, nipping her ear as she flopped over the femme. Laughing slightly, she flopped her head against Rosetta's side, sighing deeply. "Are you as ready for dinner as I am?"

N o h e a

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
tags;; hannibal (m), chae, percy|rank;; omega | mood;; tired, content| age;; 2 years| romance;; open| location;; cathedral|word count;;|deity;; uranus

Smiling slightly, and pressed his head under the omega's throat, reassuring him that he was alright, and he didn't mind to help a bit. As the scent of Hannibal approached them, his head fell away, allowing Chae to lower his head in respect as well. The accusatory tone the warrior used caused him to shake slightly, but he just continued to try and calm the others, until Chae had finished responding. "I don't much mind to help Mr. Hannibal, though your advice is well respected and appreciated," Nohea spoke, bowing to the prodigy of Tartarus.

Sighing, the male fell into his friend's side, stretching out his legs a bit, taking a bit of a rest before more wolves came to them. Taking a deep breath, he barely stifled a groan as he scented another one of their pack members approaching, only relaxing a bit when he realized the male as Percy, one of their fellow omegas. "Hello Percy. Have the others been giving you a cause for grief?". Slightly concerned, he rested a calming paw against Percy's side.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:03 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♡ | mikhail "love of eros"
xxxxxxxxxxxxfive - male | hunter | tags; carlyle | pack territory

Mikhail groaned, and then growled as he stepped toward the male. "I do very well at my job, thank you very much." He spat back, ignoring the brutes other comment. "I would do more harm, but i dont see how i can. Given that your the prodigy of a goddess, who represents sadness and misery; seems you could almost pass as her." he replied, hoping now that it would get under his skin. "Oh my, no offense." he feigned a sad look as fire burned in his eyes for a second and then just like that it was gone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➸ | apollyon "song of apollo"
xxxxxxxxxxxxfive - male | lead warrior | tags; calamity, taranbir, liliana,| cathedral
    Apollyon smiled briefly at Calamity, before scanning Liliana over. "Ah, you aswell," he grinned at the lady before rising to sit on his flank. "Dinner sounds loveley, just about now- im sure we all are hungry.." Apollyon paused and then stared at Liliana, examining her before speaking. "and though I hate to jab the subject, what was that all about with Centarus? He seemed prickly." Apollyon exhaled, before scanning the pack- it did seem everyone was preparing for dinner, though he'd wait a bit longer until it was announced.

nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌙 6

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:49 pm

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
    alpha male :-: six :-: prodigy of zeus :-: single :-: tags; balius, everybody

Indentation He nodded, shifting his amber gaze to the others scattered around the cathedral. "Well, I suppose it's dinnertime, then, isn't it?" He sufficed, watching her bite into the rabbit with mirth glittering in his eyes. Lifting his head, he howled loudly, causing a rumble of thunder above the cathedral, his natural call for dinner. "Enjoy your meal. Please report to me if anything comes up." Haskell instructed, rising to his paws. His toes dragged on the ground as he padded to his 'throne', rising to the tarnished velvet. He waited patiently until his pack was gathered in their shelter. "Dinner's meal is primarily hare with a side of squirrel." He announced. "Dig in. Leaders, please meet with me after so we can discuss the activities of tomorrow."

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
    female healer :-: four :-: prodigy of thanatos :-: single :-: tags; vithi

Indentation She gave him a smile of sympathy as he explained how Agapius had been running him ragged through the day. "Does she specifically push your buttons, or is it just you being easily irritated when it comes to her?" She teased, nudging his shoulder with her own. A familiar howl echoed across the treetops, with a roll of thunder collapsing directly after. "It seems it's dinnertime. Would you care to eat with me?"

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
    patroller :-: five :-: prodigy of achlys :-: single :-: tags; mikhail

Indentation "You think me passing as my deity would offend me?" He laughed brashly, "Little do you know that my intention is to do just that." He turned his head to look at Mikhail. "Though, I don't know how you could ever pass as your deity. One look at you and the girl's are repulsed." He chortled, getting a kick out of his own insults. He didn't acknowledge the howl or the thunder, not caring that it was dinnertime. Carlyle never ate around others, mainly because he was always out and doing his job. He had trained himself to eat small portions throughout the day just to keep him running--which caused the lack of appetite when it came to dinner.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
    warrior :-: three :-: prodigy of chronos :-: single :-: Apollyon, Taranbir, Liliana

Indentation Her shoulders rolled in satisfaction at the call for dinner. Just maybe the group she had been conversing with wouldn't dip out on her once the meal was announced. Her golden eyes settled on those entering the cathedral and heading to the kill pile where dinner rations were stored. "Rabbit, again. I'm hoping these hunters of ours pull in some good stuff, like deer, or elk, or moose. Can't remember the last time I had moose." She hummed to herself, and to Taranbir as Apollyon interacted with Liliana. The prodigy of chronos realized how close she was to the lead guard as she brushed against him, her pierced ear twitching nervously, but she shook it off as quickly as possible.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
    guard :-: four :-: prodigy of ourea :-: single :-: Ajax

Indentation Her azure irises followed Ajax as he rose to his position until dinner was announced. Padding lightly on her paws, she swayed her tail from side to side as Haskell quickly announced hare and squirrel as dinner. Finding herself famished, she began to search for the plumpest rabbit she could find, but settled for an average. There were others who had done more work than her, and that needed it more. Settling herself in a comfortable area, she waited to dig in until Ajax arrived once again.

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
    loner :-: four :-: prodigy of themis :-: single :-: no tags

Indentation text text text text
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:39 am

𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂
Lead Warrior ~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Prodigy of Ares ~ Mentions: Centaurus and Haskell ~ Tags: Centaurus, Calamity, and Taranbir

Liliana dipped her head at Taranbir as he bowed. She hadn't as much respect for a hunter but she didn't know this wolf and didn't want much more trouble. She turned at the sound of Apollyon's voice. "Centaurus? Oh you know how he is. Always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong." She said with a small laugh. She turned away from the group to look at the alpha as Haskell stared to speak. "Ah. Finally. Dinner." She muttered, half to herself.

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜
Guard Apprentice ~ Male ~ 3 Years ~ Prodigy of Iapetus ~ Mentions: Haskell ~ Tags: Xatia

Darius' ears perked up at the sound of dinner. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until that moment. He padded beside his mentor on the way to the cathedral when Haskell's thunder went off above the place of refuge. "It appears you were correct." He said with a smile. He picked up his pace, eager to see what was for dinner tonight, the snow seeming like it was trying to hold him back with every step.

𝙁𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙧
Patroller ~ Male ~ 5 Years ~ Prodigy of Nyx ~ Mentions: None ~ Tags: Valiant

Fenrir took a curious glance over at the other brute. "Very well. Maybe we can get in a spar or two." He let out a lighthearted laugh. It would've fun and rather ironic he thought. The wolf of night and the wolf of light in a fight. Sounded like fun to him.

Ashoka
Loner ~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Prodigy of Tartarus ~ Mentions: None ~ Tags: Open

Ashoka let out a rather loud laugh as the wolf warned her of what was to come. "You can try. But it would be a mistake." She replied with another laugh and then watched as the wolf trotted back into the depths of her territory. She let her leave without another word and then picked up her rabbit and returned from where she had come.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:05 am

A heart as cold as stone
Snowflake's Nightmare
Nix
Lead Hunter
Prodigy of Nesoi
Tagged;Open
Place;Cathedral
Raising her head at the sound of Haskell's thunder, the lead hunter took her place near the alpha, looking at the day's catch. It was painfully thin, and she knew it wasn't her hunter's faults. Maybe she would send them out in groups tomorrow, try and get something big like a deer, but it was always a risk. Sighing, she took a small squirrel, and lay down, waiting for everyone to be done so the leaders could have the meeting, and she could get some rest so she could go out tomorrow with a fresh head.
Dreams aren't just dreams
Dream Eater
Demon
Guard
Prodigy of Hypnos
Tagged;Open
Place;Cathedral
The thunder that meant dinner rung in the air, and Demon padded into the Cathedral main. The large brown brute found himself a nice warm corner, and curled up to watch the fools fight over the food. He wouldn't go to eat unless everyone else had gotten something, mostly due to the fact that he didn't eat very often. He was sure that the lead guards were very concerned, but what did he care? He was just there to keep the pack safe, nothing more, nothing less.
Release the earth's anger
Perceus
Percy
Omega
Prodigy of Gaia
Tagged;Ignis/Chae/Nohea
Place;Cathedral
Nohea's powers washed over Percy, slowly soothing his rage. Sighing, the wolf groaned. "You guys have no idea. First, I have to deal with Sese and you know what a headache she is." The sound of the dinner bell came up in the background, and he flicked his ear. "Oh yeah, Ignis wanted me to tell you dinner would be soon, would you like to attempt to get some food, guys?" Standing again, and thankfully much calmer, he turned to look at Chae. "And if you don't want me to upset anyone, then tell them not to constantly bug me." He grumbled, nudging both of the males in an attempt to get them up. Around these two, Percy could almost be mistaken for a different wolf.
Light up the world
Rosetta
Rose
Guard Apprentice
Prodigy of Dionysus
Tagged;Kaiyō/Noelani
Place;Cathedral
As the she-wolf lay there, bored, she felt the heavy weight of her sister plopping onto her stomach. "Noelani!" The young wolf licked the guard's chin happily, "Oh yeah, it's dinner time!!" Pulling onto her stomach to attempt to dislodge her sibling, then glancing at the other apprentice that had come over. "I'll come, what about you sis? And where is Nohea? Is he still hanging around with the other omegas?" She asked, glancing around for their brother.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 pm

NAME Mikokoro
DEITY Artemis
POWERS Here
GENDER Male
AGE 3 years
RANK Healer
LOOKS Here
FAMILY None
CRUSH None
LOCATION By waterfall
TAGS alone
Pulled form his revery, he looked up at the sound of the call for food. He heard his stomach rumble and smiled sadly, another day was starting to come to an end. He followed the rest of the group to the dining area, looking around for Amnesty and Ramiel so that he could get a report on what they had discovered that day.

NAME Oboro
DEITY Nyx
POWERS Here
GENDER Female
AGE 2 1/2 years
RANK Patroller
LOOKS Here
FAMILY None
CRUSH None
LOCATION Out exploring
TAGS Grimson
She laughed in his face at his statement, then resumed glaring at him. "Just so long as you remember where I am standing next time you decide to be snippy with me. I am no where near your land or whatever you were talking about! So DO NOT get angered with me for trespassing when I am clearly not!" She paced back and forth, staying just within her packs boundaries. She hated being bossed around, especially by a mangy furball with no guts. That was the way that she viewed all loners, they were too scared to do anything except slink around in the shadows and hope that they are not seen. Seeing that the sun had set far enough for her liking, and know that food was to be served soon, she snarled at him one more time before melting into the shadows and disappearing.

She arrived back at the cathedral with a lot to say to her alpha, but first she decided to get something to eat.

NAME Okina
DEITY Rhea
POWERS Here
GENDER Male
AGE 5 years
RANK Lead Guard
LOOKS Here
FAMILY None
CRUSH None
LOCATION Inside Cathedral
TAGS alone
Okina knew that he would need to have a talk with Apollyon and Liliana about teaching their apprentices some respect, but he heard his stomach rumble and sighed. He needed food, so he slowly followed the young female down to the dining area. He thought about whether or not his own apprentices would need a refresher on such a thing. He made a note about doing that in the morning when they were being given their daily training.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery