πŸŒ™ ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½„ο½•ο½“ο½”πŸŒ™ open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Postby moonkin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:10 am

☿ - A J A X
    ─────────────────────

rank. beta male god. hades age. six tags. elune

The Beta held Hannibal’s gaze firmly. If he needed to remind the other brute of his place, then he would. Ajax wasn’t too fond of the warrior, thinking of him as pathetic. Anyone who acted like that was, and needed to step down from whatever throne they had set themselves upon so highly. Once the dinner was called, the black brute returned to Elune, taking his place beside her. β€œYou didn’t have to wait for me, love.” He said, a casual tone to his smooth accent that rolled off the tip of his tongue. He snatched up a hare in his powerful maw before settling down beside her. His partially yellowed teeth sinking into the poor animal and tearing it to eat.

β˜† - R A M I E L
    ─────────────────────

rank. apprentice healer god. aether age. six tags. agapius

The apprentice followed lead patroller to the quieter end of the cathedral. Throwing a jealous glare toward every brute who looked at Agapius a certain way, his head held low with his ears tucked. Though, he’d straighten himself up before the fae caught him. Once she was settled, he circled around her and settled next to her. β€œAlright..” he replied, a one shouldered shrug following. Ramiel looked at everyone, some were feasting, others were arguing or chatting. His brother had taken up with a guard, but that was no surprise. He liked strong females, but getting to be his mate was the tricky part. The brute had seen his brother have fling after fling with faes, never settling down. Ajax had told him it was because he hadn’t found the right one, but Ramiel knew it was more personal than that. He let himself relax, purposely keeping his body against Agapius in case any brute tried to challenge him. He had claimed her for the evening and he wouldn’t give her up easily.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒ™ ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½„ο½•ο½“ο½”πŸŒ™ open

Postby winner10111 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:31 am

π‘³π’Šπ’π’Šπ’‚π’π’‚
Lead Warrior ~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Prodigy of Ares ~ Mentions: Centaurus and Haskell ~ Tags: Centaurus, Calamity, and Taranbir

Liliana dipped her head at Taranbir as he bowed. She hadn't as much respect for a hunter but she didn't know this wolf and didn't want much more trouble. She turned at the sound of Apollyon's voice. "Centaurus? Oh you know how he is. Always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong." She said with a small laugh. She turned away from the group to look at the alpha as Haskell stared to speak. "Ah. Finally. Dinner." She muttered, half to herself.

π™³πšŠπš›πš’πšžπšœ
Guard Apprentice ~ Male ~ 3 Years ~ Prodigy of Iapetus ~ Mentions: Haskell ~ Tags: Xatia

Darius' ears perked up at the sound of dinner. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until that moment. He padded beside his mentor on the way to the cathedral when Haskell's thunder went off above the place of refuge. "It appears you were correct." He said with a smile. He picked up his pace, eager to see what was for dinner tonight, the snow seeming like it was trying to hold him back with every step.

π™π™šπ™£π™§π™žπ™§
Patroller ~ Male ~ 5 Years ~ Prodigy of Nyx ~ Mentions: None ~ Tags: Valiant

Fenrir took off after the lead patroller. He wished to have his position and was tempted to put in a request to fight for it. But he also considered Valiant a friemd of sorts. And he didn't want to cause strife between the patrollers. It was best if things remained how they were. For now at least. He trotted into the going straight for food first and faes later.

οΌ‘ο½“ο½ˆο½ο½‹ο½
Loner ~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Prodigy of Tartarus ~ Mentions: None ~ Tags: Open

Ashoka let out a rather loud laugh as the wolf warned her of what was to come. "You can try. But it would be a mistake." She replied with another laugh and then watched as the wolf trotted back into the depths of her territory. She let her leave without another word and then picked up her rabbit and returned from where she had come.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:21 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ™‘ | mikhail "love of eros"
xxxxxxxxxxxxfive - male | hunter | tags; carlyle | pack territory > cathedral

"What a shame." Mikhail rolled his eyes at the fellow, and his face slowly but surely turning into a snarl. "Well, Eros chose me, so looks like your wrong, that or you just have bad taste.." He replied, returning to his normal cocky self. "But perhaps I'm not trying to attract the girls," he winked at Carlyle before heading toward the camp, hearing the howl and thunder that signaled dinner time. "Well, toodles doll!" he called before racing off to the cathedral.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➸ | apollyon "song of apollo"
xxxxxxxxxxxxfive - male | lead warrior | tags; calamity, liliana, nix (mentioned), centaurus (mentioned)| cathedral
    Apollyon barked a laugh, "Someone 'ought to teach him his place," he commented before sighing relief at the call for dinner. "Someone better have a chat with Nix, ask her to bring in something other than rabbit." he joked before casting a glance to the lead hunter, he felt somewhat bad for her but he shook his head and turned to the little group they'd formed. "So, shall we eat?" he asked the group, lightly nudging calamity, unsure if they all wanted to stick together or not.

Last edited by nymx on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:08 am

π‘³π’Šπ’π’Šπ’‚π’π’‚
Lead Warrior ~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Prodigy of Ares ~ Mentions: None ~ Tags: Apollyon, Calamity

Liliana took a glance over at the other lead warrior. "I'll take my leave now. Maybe find some other wolf that wants to mouth off after dinner." Her tongue lolled out in a laugh. She dipped her head to the two politely and then went to grab her dinner. As she sat and tore at tge hare distastefully she realized that she had a small pang of jealousy. She pushed it down quickly but not before she realized where it had originated from. Even though she acted like she didn't want or even like anyone she wished she had someone. Even the toughest among them hadn't been lonely as long as she had and it was starting to bother her. There was just one issue. She had no clue as how to go about even talking to another wolf in a flirtacious manner. She sighed and returned to the hare in front of her, again filled with disgust and malice.

π™³πšŠπš›πš’πšžπšœ
Guard Apprentice ~ Male ~ 3 Years ~ Prodigy of Iapetus ~ Mentions: Haskell ~ Tags: Xatia

Darius' ears perked up at the sound of dinner. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until that moment. He padded beside his mentor on the way to the cathedral when Haskell's thunder went off above the place of refuge. "It appears you were correct." He said with a smile. He picked up his pace, eager to see what was for dinner tonight, the snow seeming like it was trying to hold him back with every step.

π™π™šπ™£π™§π™žπ™§
Patroller ~ Male ~ 5 Years ~ Prodigy of Nyx ~ Mentions: None ~ Tags: Valiant

Fenrir took off after the lead patroller. He wished to have his position and was tempted to put in a request to fight for it. But he also considered Valiant a friemd of sorts. And he didn't want to cause strife between the patrollers. It was best if things remained how they were. For now at least. He trotted into the going straight for food first and faes later.

οΌ‘ο½“ο½ˆο½ο½‹ο½
Loner ~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Prodigy of Tartarus ~ Mentions: None ~ Tags: Open

Ashoka let out a rather loud laugh as the wolf warned her of what was to come. "You can try. But it would be a mistake." She replied with another laugh and then watched as the wolf trotted back into the depths of her territory. She let her leave without another word and then picked up her rabbit and returned from where she had come.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me