Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Postby demus » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:58 pm

She watched as the few cats here gathered. 'What is my clan like now? Do they still care? Do they miss me?' She let out a sigh,feeling older than she had once been. Playing as a kit in the warm nursery, where being alone was only a kits tale....... She snapped her attention to the cats below her. "Patchfur...." she murmured so quiet that it was almost silent. She cleared her voice, and listened as it rang throughout the clearing.

(I gtg fr tonight, finish the post tomorrow X3.)

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

i like animals, art, music, & reading
i like talking so feel free to pm me

here's my (trade thread!)
demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:00 pm

P A T C H F U R
Tags: Clan Gathering
He looked up at the leader his name did not go unnoticed but he tried to ignore it. He always had a way with hearing things others couldn't hear. Probably something with his weather abilities or something like that he guessed. He yawned and looked at the leader expectantly then sighing he meowed "Yes Pepper?" Though he thought a few cats called her some weird name Feather? was that it? his mind twisting and getting off task trying to remember any and every detail. Eventually he put it to the side looking back to Pepper. He sat attentively waiting for her next task, Maybe he might get to go on a special hunting patrol or get to guard the boarders.. he pushed the thoughts away what kit-ish thoughts those were. He was an adult not a silly kit that played all day.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:18 pm

storm
Tom ○ Straight ○ 28 Moons ○ Tags: Clan ○ Location: At camp

He pricked his ears as he heard, Feather echo out Patchfur's name. It ringed throughout the camp, shaking his head he looked up. Maybe it was something special? Either way he needed to listen, either or not if it was to him or to someone else.
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flower_The_Cat » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:08 am

Username: Flower_The_cat
Name: Ice
Sexuality: Bi ( in irl i'm strait )
Power(Not needed but preferred): Can make ice chunks appear and use then as weapons
Personality: Kind, genital,but is often confused at times, sometimes depressed.
History: Her mother, ( SmallDusk, orange tabby ) and father, (StormWind, Russian blue tom ) came from a far away clan.
Appearance: https://song2394onaj.deviantart.com/art ... -699205346
Crush: idk
Mate: idk
Offspring: Lark ( black she-cat with gray tail and blue eyes ) and Cloud ( Black tom with white ear and greens eyes )

Current location : Camp
Flower_The_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:42 pm

"Patchfur, it is time I chose a deputy. Would you do the honor of taking on the role?" The tip of her tail twitched in anticipation. What if he said no? And..... he called her Pepper? He was the only cat she had told. 'I have to remind him to keep silent about that!' She thought Her claws dug into the branch as she awaited a reply.

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:51 pm

P a t c h F u r

{Location:Clan Gathering} Crush:None} Tags:ClanGathering}

His eyes widened in surprise. Recovering quickly he dipped his head respectfully "Yes Feather. I accept this position." The shock of her last words flooded through him. Him? Deputy? How could he possibly be a good deputy? He pushed them away raising his head to look at Feather. He would do the best job he could.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 pm

storm

He nodded at the decision and started calling out Patchfur's name. It was a tradition to call out their names when they become apprentices, warriors, whatnot. He then padded towards Patchfur and sat next to the tom. "Congratulations, on being deputy!" he mewed, he tried to be a bit quieter just in case he was interupting or saying to loudly that Feather could hear. He wrapped his tail around his paws, pricking his ears again for his reply and for further more information Feather would have to say.
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:09 pm

P A T C H F U R
Tags: Clan Gathering

"Thank you." he nodded at storm. "I honestly wasn't expecting that, Personally I thought i would get a patrol or something." his tail flicked as he began to worry about being deputy. How could he possibly own up to being Deputy?! He then sighed shrugging his shoulders gently looking back to feather then realizing. I called her pepper. Oh only StarClan can save me now. He just waited patiently for feather to yell at him. Oh moons. he sighed once more.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm

storm

He nodded," I understand how you feel. It's really pressuring right? I had to deal with it before." Once, he had to lead a hunting patrol which was quite exciting yet pressuring as he was never really good at leading others, he didn't want them to think he was.. well bossy that much. When he was leaded, he was more greatful and glad there was a leader for him to follow. He sighed then looking back up at Feather.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 am

"I say these words on the behalf of Starclan, so that they may approve of my choice. Patchfur will be the new deputy of our clan."
Her relief flowed through her. Now she had a deputy to support her, for many seasons.

(Sorry my last 2 posts includng this one was so short X3)

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes