The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join

Postby Nyanea » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:39 am

(( I was kinda thinking the same thing, so Dyani will still be on the ridge.. Fate will either be there next to her or hasn't found her yet since I don't remember her having a 'sensing' power ))
"simpin for xiao n diluc"
| Artist | Female | Christian |
Twitter
ArtFight
Youtube
Toy.House
Nyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:30 am

((I give a little bit of leeway in the knowing her pack is in danger as she is a shamen and mystical stuff can happen but she probably hasn't found dyani yet. ))
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:49 am

//Aw poooo, I guess I really wantedto save dyani
We shed a billion tears before we die and finally rest...
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:50 am

//Alsoooo just to say that during the whole roleplay I had fate mention that she could sense a lot of things on the island.Im trying to reveal that as a power
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:55 am

//I just wanna clear that up just in case but here let me fix it X3

Fate flew as fast as her tired wings could go sensing dyani in pain, after a good 20 minutes fate found dyani and ran up beside her nudging her while whining
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Th3MagicalWizard » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:04 am

Atlas ! male ! Starmore Scout ! tags: all (I suppose?)
((Pardon my delayed replies! I've gotten really busy.))
~
Groggily, Atlas opens his eyes, to find himself collapsed on the ground with a pounding headache. Shakily, he stands up, stretching slowly to ease the sudden soreness in his body. Something must have hit me, and with a lot of force. Turning around, he finds himself to be near Dyani, but slightly away from her. Wobbling toward her, he hears whines from what sounded like Fate. Worried, Atlas hurries himself to them, and finds Dyani's crumpled body on the ground. The gray fur on Atlas's back rises up in fear and concern. Although it seems that Fate had already checked on her, he nudges Dyani's back gently, to let himself know that she is alive.
"What can we do?" Atlas's voice is laced with worry, his gray eyes wide as he looks to Fate.
Th3MagicalWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:08 am

Fate~ Tags:Atlas

Fate looked at atlas and said "We need to bandage these wounds but I am going to need some water for that"
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Th3MagicalWizard » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Atlas ! male ! Starmore Scout ! tags: Fate, Dyani

Hearing Fate say water, Atlas nods his head quickly and replies, "I saw a pool of water yesterday that isn't too far. I'll get some." his gentle tone of voice is filled with worry. Abruptly, he turns away again and bounds off toward the area he had explored yesterday. Hopefully the pulse in his head would ebb, but running around doesn't exactly help with that matter. Eventually Atlas reaches the water, now with increased painful throbs in his skull. He searches for moss that could be used to collect water for Dyani, he winces as a particular twinge hits his mind. After finding the right moss, he laps at the water, waiting for the moss to become heavy with liquid. Once it's full, he carefully picks it up and heads back to Fate and Dyani. Atlas is moving at a slower pace now, being delicate and gentle as he carries the soaked moss in his mouth.
Th3MagicalWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Luna! Female! Starmore Alpha! Tags: Everyone
Luna sat as patiently as she could by the water's edge. She drank a bit of water occasionally as she waited for the pack to return with Dyani. To Luna it felt like it would be her fault if Dyani was in serious condition. 'I'm a terrible Alpha,' she thought. Luna was an impatient wolf and tried to be as patient as possible but now it would be her fault if Dyani died. All of a sudden Luna got up on her weary laws and headed into the forest. Some rabbits were nearby and Luna was intent on catching at least one. 'Dyani can have a small meal when she gets back,' she thought.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Th3MagicalWizard » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Atlas ! male ! Starmore Scout ! tags: Fate, Dyani

Stumbling back to where Fate was watching Dyani, Atlas sets the cold, drenched moss next to Fate's paw. There is a barely audible, "Here." heard from Atlas as he backs away and lays down, closing his eyes once he had rested his head on his paws.
After a brief moment he softly says, "Sorry. I just need to rest a little bit, my head is reeling and I would be of no help if I collapse as well." he pauses, then continues, "Please nudge me if you need assistance, I am not incapable, just need to collect myself."
Th3MagicalWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me