Rivals- Roleplay Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Rivals- Roleplay Thread

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:06 am

FIRST OFF
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, CLICK THIS LINK AND ENTER YOUR CHARACTER ON THE DISCUSSION! NOT HERE PLEASE
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3486727

Will you sแดœส€แด ษชแด แด‡ the แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€s of an แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… city?อ You might แด›สœษชษดแด‹ so...
but...
The wฯƒlvั”s are coming...

Alright. So, for everything you need to know about the roleplay:
Roleplay theme for housedogs:
You are in a city. The people of the city have died from a fast-spreading disease. You have no home, now. You must join up with the strays of the streets, (whoever that may be), and learn how to survive. No longer a housedog, the strays seem to settle down with you, a bit more, however, if you act like you miss your pampered life, or rub it in to the strays, they may get angry, and a certain death might result.

Roleplay theme for strays: You've been a stray for most of your life, either wanting a home, wanting love, or wanting companionship. You normally went hungry, because the humans chased you away. Now that the humans are gone, you take advantage of that, and go in to their homes and steal their food. Life is a feast, but for how long can you survive without the humans? Especially now that housedogs are becoming strays. When a housedog approaches you, you may either be nice, or independent. You may even fight them immediately, if you are more of an independent solo dog. You may team up with the housedogs, in order to find food/shelter, or to protect yourselves from the incoming of wolves.

Roleplay theme for wolves: You are a wolf. You have been a wolf your entire life. You live in small numbers, on the mountains next to the city. You are not afraid to get hurt, or hurt others. Your leader has commanded that you move into the city, for food, as food is scarce on the mountains. You bring your other wolf members with you, and head into the city. With you, you may bring diseases unknown to the dogs. It might kill even your closest companions, if you have decided to make friends with a dog. Why on earth would you make friends with a dog, though? Peace. Your alpha did not order whether or not you can make friends or not, but your main goal is to take as much food from the city as possible. The dogs may even give you sicknesses, such as rabies, or old food may poison you. It's all up to fate.

^ All that is on the discussion ^
And explanations..
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rivals- Roleplay Thread

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:18 am

Breeze walked through the forest, wind blowing her fur. There was sure to be a windstorm tonight, and she'd need to talk to her Alpha about it, so he could make preparations for safety of the young ones. Pups younger than six months were allowed to run around camp freely, and had no patience to learn anything about how to keep safe in storms, so, the older wolves would need to play tag, in a more serious way, to get the pups to calm down and sit in shelter for the storm to pass. Breeze always wondered why the windstorms happened, and what caused them. She had also wondered at one point why the North winds smelled like sickness, until she found that the humans had all died. Her Alpha now wanted to take over the city, with many wolves following that idea. Something inside of Breeze told her to try and stop the takeover, but she had no idea what. She headed to her Alphas' den to give the news she'd gathered from her time out of camp. When she got into the Alphas' den, he growled at her, she had only been trying to help, but Alpha growled, "I know. I'm not stupid like some of us..." looking straight at Breeze in the eyes. Breeze headed out tail down. All of the wolves in camp just seemed to stare at her, as if they knew what Alpha had directed at her. She did not want to take shelter with the wolves, so she headed out of camp humiliated to build her own shelter for the storm, wanting to be alone.
Tags:: Open / Location:: Out of Camp / Feeling:: Humiliated

Brick studied the rodent he had come across. It was dead now, because of him, but it smelled unhealthy. He circled it, a squirrel. He had broke its' neck in his strong jaws, but something still told him to not eat it. He looked away, smelled the air, sighing. "Well I am hungry..." he said to himself quietly, looking at the dead squirrel again. Reaching down to take a bite, he heard a noise in the distance, of dogs fighting. This was common, now that there was barely any food, however, the dogs seemed fairly close, getting closer. He left his sick meal, and went further into the city, where the smell of sickness was overwhelming. He hoped to get to the beach sooner, where he'd be able to smell fresh air as the currents brought it in.
Tags:: Open / Location:: Downtown, heading to the beach / Feeling:: Hungry
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingContradiction » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:30 am

Una stared across the sea the waves were lazily rising and falling just as they had always done. The humans were gone, dead and gone, the stench of sickness behind her was a reminder of that, and still life went on. If it were not for the aching hunger in her stomach she would have laughed... humans had always been quiet full of themselves they acted like the world needed them to survive, and yet now they were gone and the ocean was still unchanging. Mostly unchanging that is the waves were rising and falling faster now spraying the air with foam as they broke on the beach. The wind picked up as well... there was a storm coming... she sighed she had been sitting on the beach thinking for too long, her stomach was still empty and while many dogs in the city had formed packs she was alone. She stood up and drew in a deep breath the storm was coming but there was time to find food she said to herself and then began to trot down the coastline head lowered sniffing for food.
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 am

Brick had found himself on a rooftop, seeming to almost crumble down below his paws, the building was worn down, old, and would not provide much shelter for anything. Sure enough, the buildings' roof started to crumble, and he quickly scurried back onto the base of the roof, making his way onto another roof, and stepping onto the ground. He could see the beach from here, and caught glimpse of what seemed to be a light figure, head low to the ground.
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 am

<Cola>

*Age:2 and a half|mood:sad|location:the woods|crush:open*
cola stood alone in the woods watching his world go by.He wined with small tent to it and went away to where he lived.It was covered by trees ,but when you walked trough it had a small clearing a little pound and a den made from woven sticks.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingContradiction » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 am

Una spotted something in the sand, she eagerly trotted over to it and found a dead seagull its head caught in a piece of plastic. It didn't even smell that bad. She picked it up in her mouth so she could eat it in a more sheltered place, as she looked up however she could see another dog in the distance. She growled with frustration, it looked big even though it was far away. She didn't think she could fight it... then again perhaps it was not aggressive, she could use an ally. She shook her head, you can trust no one you still have time to run he is far away. And yet part of her yearned for companionship... Una bit down on the bird she held in her fangs its white feathers sticking to her lips, she made her decision: she would go see the dog if he was aggressive she could out run him. Nervous but determined she walked slowly up the beach holding her body low to the ground as to not appear threatening.
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:50 am

Breeze looks down, as she was at a cliff. She heaved out a sigh, looking down at the city below her. She'd love to look at the city lights, but as days passed, the lights seemed to flicker and end. The city was turning dark, both during day and night. She walked forward a little, spotting a slope in which she could walk down. She walked down it, noticing a brown figure to her right, she looked at it, cocking her head. She was not in the best condition or mood to be fighting, as her prey had attacked her earlier that day.
Tags:: Open / Location:: Woods / Feeling:: Friendly, Curious, Mixed.
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am

wonderland9 wrote:Una spotted something in the sand, she eagerly trotted over to it and found a dead seagull its head caught in a piece of plastic. It didn't even smell that bad. She picked it up in her mouth so she could eat it in a more sheltered place, as she looked up however she could see another dog in the distance. She growled with frustration, it looked big even though it was far away. She didn't think she could fight it... then again perhaps it was not aggressive, she could use an ally. She shook her head, you can trust no one you still have time to run he is far away. And yet part of her yearned for companionship... Una bit down on the bird she held in her fangs its white feathers sticking to her lips, she made her decision: she would go see the dog if he was aggressive she could out run him. Nervous but determined she walked slowly up the beach holding her body low to the ground as to not appear threatening.

Brick spotted the dog walking towards him, he wagged his tail when he saw the dog acting friendly and submissive. "I'm friendly, don't worry." He said, inviting the dog to come closer. As it did, he realized the dog was a female, and he wagged his tail even quicker.
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingContradiction » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 am

The dog was friendly.. to her surprise. She walked closer and attempted to say something but the seagull she still held in her mouth muffled the words, embarrassed she dropped it and said "hi.. um sorry to bother you" she had not spoken to another dog in at least a week she didn't know what to say! Should she sit or stand? She ended up remaining standing looking to the other dog hoping for some clue as what to do next
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:11 pm

<Cola>

*Age:2 and a half|mood:sad|location:the woods|crush:open*
Cola's belly started to growl so he went out for a hunt and had to travel to the towns the faint sent of people hit his nose."Where are they"he wondered ,but continued on.As he was walking he notice two dogs and quickly ran away being ski-dish though he is very taller he didn't take his chances with them and carried on.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me