❀𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”π”žπ”°π”± π”‡π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° ❀ (𝔑𝔒𝔴 𝔗π”₯π”―π”’π”žπ”‘) Open V.2

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

❀𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”π”žπ”°π”± π”‡π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° ❀ (𝔑𝔒𝔴 𝔗π”₯π”―π”’π”žπ”‘) Open V.2

Postby glitter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:18 am

-----Image-----

Many years ago,

dragons used to rule the Earth.
They thrived and lived
together in unison.
But all of a sudden humans
evolved and hunted
these beasts to their
extinction. But not all the
dragons died. Some escaped and
went to another planet in another
universe. They created 4 clans
and lived with other magical
creatures in their new home...

UNTIL NOW!

ο½‰ο½ο½ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ο½Žο½” ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½Œο½…
R o y a l e. (Owner)
Captain Plucky (Co-Owner)

ο½‰ο½ο½ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ο½Žο½” ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½‹ο½“
Roleplay Thread
Discussion Thread

Old Roleplay Thread
Old Discussion Thread

ο½‰ο½ο½ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ο½Žο½” ο½Žο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ƒο½…ο½“
Please put all forms in the Discussion Thread.

For all of the members who were with us in the previous thread, do not worry, you
can start off from where you left off with your same dragons. I only ask for you to
post your forms again in the discussion thread. We are NOT starting all over again
but there will be a time skip.
Last edited by glitter on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:26 am, edited 12 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Types of Dragons

Postby glitter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 am

♨ fire ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½Ž ♨
Obviously, these dragons specialize in fire.
They get angry quite quickly and are short
tempered. They are known for their strength
and ferocity in battle. They are quite large in
size. Inside they're big softies.

❆ ice ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½Ž ❆
These dragons are best at manipulating the wind,
ice and snow. These dragons are known for being
quite rude and sarcastic. They are smallest out of
all the species but they don't let that deter them!

✽ ο½…ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆ ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½Ž ✽
These dragons are known for being calm and
intelligent. They are known for their peace
making skills. They are the largest out of all dragons.

☁ ο½“ο½ˆο½ο½„ο½ο½— ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½Ž ☁
These dragons are the 'evil ones' who are known
for their poison, scheming and night skills. They
are not really evil, they are just misunderstood...
Most of the time...
ο½‰ο½ο½ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ο½Žο½” ο½Žο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ƒο½…
All dragons are to only have 3 powers.
This excludes flying. If you do not want
your dragon to fly, you can pick one extra
power. Obviously, the powers have to relate
to the element of the dragon.

ο½ο½–ο½ο½‰ο½Œο½ο½‚ο½Œο½… ο½’ο½ο½Œο½…ο½“

Leader
Deputy
Medic
Medic's Apprentice
Fighter
Apprentice
Nurser
Hatchling
Elder

Please note: the ranks of Leader, Deputy,
and Medic must be free before they can be assigned,
permission from Captain Plcuky or R o y a l e. must be given
before the rank is given.
Last edited by glitter on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby glitter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:57 am

1) All of Tess' rules apply
2) No power playing
3) Only kill a character with permission from owner and p.m me as well
4) Before creating major plot twists p.m me
5) Medics are to only tell their prophecies after I give permission. They will tell it to the leader and the leader will decide whether to tell the rest of the clan or not.
6) Do not discuss or post forms here, I will be making another thread.
7)Only have as many characters as you can maintain.
8) If you want to quit, let me know
9)Do not be inactive for more than 2 days. Let me know if you can't play for a while by p.m ing me
10) Please removes sigs when posting.
11)Have fun!
P.S If you are the medic, don't act like a super hero and cure everybody. And don't let someone who has a broken rib to be up and running in 1 day or tell someone with a torn wing that they can fly again. You aren't a magician :3
Last edited by glitter on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territories

Postby glitter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:59 am

Fire element dragons live somewhere like this
(but somewhat more dry):

Normal Prey: Lizards, Crocodiles, Snakes, Camels, Small Birds, Antelope, Jackals, Foxes
Rare Prey: Fish, Lions, Ostriches, Zebra, Giraffe
(During the summer seasons, it is extremely hot and prey usually perish or migrate away. Unlike other clans. they usually live on the brink in summer and thrive in winter) (There is no snow here)

Earth element dragons live somewhere like this:
Normal Prey: Bison, Mountain Lions, Mountain Goats, Bears, Moose
( There is no rare prey but prey itself is rare. Therefore, Earth Clan dragons sometimes eat plants. )

Ice element dragons live somewhere like this:
Normal Prey: Penguins, Seals, Caribou, Elk
Rare Prey: Polar Bears, Fish
( There is very little variety in prey but they don't have a shortage like Earth Clan)

Shadow element dragons live somewhere that looks like this:
Normal Prey: Deer, Rabbits, Voles, Mice, Average Sized Birds,
Rare Prey: Grizzly Bears, Wolves
(They don't have a shortage in prey and there is somewhat a variety but since their prey is small, they have to hunt more often)

ADDITIONAL INFO
Prey that live in groups or packs are harder to hunt. Prey that is a carnivore,is also harder to hunt. There are other animals but they are extremely rare.
Last edited by glitter on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Posting Info

Postby glitter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:06 am

Before POSTING Please Add This
(Or Something Similar)To The Top:

Dragon's Name/Clan/Rank/Tags

(tags are only applicable if your
dragon is role playing with a
certain person)

Please remove your sigs.
Especially if they are big and distracting!
This helps make the roleplay look
more neat and uniform!

---------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT
USE TEXT TALK!

------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to mark the thread, do so on the discussion thread and use this:
Code: Select all
[size=200][center][i][b][color=#80BFBF]π“œπ“ͺ𝓻𝓴 ^ ^[/color][/b][/i][/center][/size]

π“œπ“ͺ𝓻𝓴 ^ ^
You may change the color^
It's just that I like how this looks...
Last edited by glitter on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Additional Creatures

Postby glitter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:08 am

Coming Soon
Last edited by glitter on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Count Of Players

Postby glitter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:10 am

Shadow Clan

Myth + Destiny/Shadow/Leader/Female/ 9 lives
Nightflame22/Queranix/Deputy/Male
myth + destiny /Farthing/Medic/Male
Night Troubles/Kao/Medic Apprentice/Female
Ganz/Blackout/Fighter/Male
Captain Plucky/Vex/Fighter/Male
.Soilder/Gray/Fighter/Male
//_Asher_///Kasey/Fighter/Male
S0ul Eater/Aleta/Fighter/Female
Vunqle/Nebula//Fighter/ Female
ghostlyflames/Ghost/Apprentice/Un-Determined
myth + destiny /Sparrow Hawk/Apprentice/Female
ghostlyflames/Spirit/Hatchling/Female
Captain Plucky/Dactyil the Resistant/Elder/Male

Earth Clan

Nightflame22/Duststrike/Leader/Male/9 lives
ghostlyflames/Canyon/Deputy/Male
Captain Plucky/Jaspar/Medic/Male
emape/Viera/Fighter/Female
S0ul Eater/Basil/Fighter/Male
NinjaGerbil/Koraphis/Fighter/Female
Vunqle/Mareon/Fighter/ Male

Fire Clan

Ganz/Wild Fire/Leader/Male/8 lives
Captain Plucky/Blaze/Deputy/Male
S0ul Eater/Hedi/Medic/Female
Arya22/Marhena/Medic/Female
NightFlame22/RubyFlame/Fighter/Female
.soilder/Aiden/Fighter/Male
ghostlyflames/Sacred/Fighter/Male
FlamePetalDragon/Flare/Fighter/Male
Night Troubles/Miuk/Hatchling/Female
Night Troubles/Whisp/Hatchling/Female

Ice Clan

Captain Plucky/Glacia/Leader/Female/8 lives
//_Asher_///Crystal/Deputy/Male
Nightflame22/FrostWind/Medic/Female
ghostlyflames/Conch/Medic Apprentice/Male
Captain Plucky/Arctic/Fighter/Male
Ganz/Sickletooth/Fighter/Male
Fallen Over Sheep/Cryosphere/Fighter/Male
Fallen Over Sheep/Chryonic/Fighter/Female
//_Asher_///Whisper/Fighter/Female
S0ul Eater/Nimbus/Fighter/Male
DauntlessDivergentC/Aliuvial Laughshield/Fighter/Female
Night Troubles/Myloe/Apprentice/Male
Night Troubles/Jay/Apprentice/Female
Spencer Reid/Marine/Apprentice/Female

Loners

NightFlame22/Ebony Claw/Male
Captain Plucky/Mystic Shimmer/Female
myth + destiny /Knight/Male
R o y a l e. /Draki/ Female

ALL LONER SPOTS ARE TAKEN

People Out Of The Role Play

LeiaWolfie
Ode to the Crow
Last edited by glitter on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 26 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wip

Postby glitter » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:07 am

res
Last edited by glitter on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Back Story

Postby glitter » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:07 am

Crazy Story On How this all Happened (Optional to Read)

Written By: Captain Plucky

"Are you sure that we should wake him??" A dark dragon squeaked, looking anxiously across his shoulder. It was very windy and stormy this day, it was almost like the weather was trying to stop them from continuing. There was another dragon, female, with scarlet colored scales and long spikes. Unlike the male, who was skinny and limber, the dragoness was more stout and strong; a force to be reckoned with. She sighed, exasperated.

"You have been repeating that exact phrase for three. Hours." she growled, her tone dangerously low and agitated. "If you say that one more time, Moonslash, I am going to tear your tongue out." the dragoness stopped in her tracks, too annoyed to continue. Moonslash suddenly jumped away from the red dragon, taking the threat seriously. Unlike the other dragons who had enjoyed the red dragons company, he was wary of her warnings. This had gotten him out of many potential wounds that others had gotten from not listening. "But, Scarlet," he protested quietly, watching his words. He didn't want to offend her due to her mood. "One does not just go up to the most powerful dragon on this planet and expect it to go well. He's-he's larger than a mountain! He could crush us in a second! He-"

"QUIET." Scarlet bellowed, unsheathing her claws. Moonslash unfurled his wings and took to the sky, covering his face with his arms. He was positive that she would rush after him, but she surprisingly stayed to the ground. "I do not care if he can kill me, or if he will." she seethed, her anger almost uncontrollable at this point. "But, I need his help. We all need his help." in a instant, Scarlet's voice softened, as did her expression. "Three dragons have already died today, Moonslash. These mystics are getting cruel and abusive. I'm sick of getting pushed around. I know that, even though we're just one clan, that we can save our kind. We just need his help." she lowered her head to the ground, continuing to walk.

"But, what if..." Moonslash simply closed his mouth, seeing that Scarlet was dead-set in her ways. Not to mention, she was right. Griffins were drowning the Fire dragons. The Chimera were scorching the Shadow Dragons to a terrible, slow death. The Elves seemed to figure out how to make something that exploded, and were always bombarding the Earth dragons; since they couldn't escape the blast radius quick enough. They were just too slow. By the Night, even the Demon Mages were snatching up eggs and dropping them onto the ground. It was cruelty, and downright a crime against dragonkind. Scarlet's heart was in the right place, but to go to "The Great One"....just wasn't something you did. He wasn't an ordinary dragon, not someone you could walk up to and have a chat with.

He was as big as two mountains, and his very whisper could shake the planet. When he, heaven FORBID, rose from his slumber and walked, avalanches ensued and Earthquakes were relentless. He could kill more dragons in five hours than any Mystics could do in a year. He was truly a force you didn't want to cross, he was one that just needed to be left alone to sleep.

But, desperate times called for desperate measures. If they wanted to survive, this was a chance they had to take. At least, if they failed, Dragonkind would have a swift death.

And, before Moonslash could even land, Scarlet had suddenly froze. He looked down at her, flying down quietly beside her. She was as still as a statue, her face white. Then, he felt a gush of wind so powerful, he was swept off of his feet and forced to take to the sky once more. The same happened to Scarlet, yet she was much slower to react. All she could do was point to the light, which was almost everywhere in their area. This was strange, since it seemed to be coming from the ground and not above the two dragons. What could be causing it?

And then, Moonslash saw it. The light was coming from a pattern, a design of swirls and stripes, which would twist and parallel beside each other, sometimes entwining in loops and X's. This was a dim light, that seemed to change the longer it went on. From a light blue, to a deep purple, to a bright red, and so on. Beside this light, was scales. Scales that were many colors, that ranged just as much as the light. It was almost like a large rainbow had decided to fall down and take a nap, making it's colors more vivid and bright. Another gust of wind threatened to overtake them, but Moonslash and Scarlet flew high so it wouldn't bother them anymore.

"Th-the..." Scarlet stuttered, being the fearful friend for once. However, Moonslash didn't really hear her. He was too mesmerized by the colors. It was the most beautiful, graceful, and soothing thing he had ever seen. Tears streamed down his face. This beauteous display before him caused him to cry from happiness. And yet, even Moonslash's overpowering joy was laced with fear. For he now truly realized what he was beholding.

"The Great One!" the shadow dragon exclaimed, breaking into a sob. He was fearful, and afraid for his peoples future. All of the worries that he had once only let out a little, came fumbling and falling out all at once. Plump tears fell from his face, and landed on the ground below him. But, they were no longer above the grass. And the rain had ceased to fall here. Unlike the last location, it was actually very dry and tranquil. They were hovering on top of the colorful being, which happened to be The Great One. As Moonslash's tears fell on The Great Ones scales, there was a loud snort. It's tone was so low, and so loud, that Scarlet's ears began to bleed. As soon as it stopped, they flew farther away from the dragon, Moonslash still crying. However, with the dragoness's quiet scoldings, he was able to made his sobbing softer.

And then, the ground began to rumble. The colors along The Great Ones scales seemed to move quicker, as the large mass that appeared to be the land began to rise from it's place. It was like a tall island was being created right in front of the two's eyes', and Scarlet felt her heart plummet into her stomach. If his simple snore from being awoken made her ears ring, then how would she handle his voice? What was she thinking? Perhaps Moonslash was right.

This large dragon kept on rising and rising, his figure gulping up the sky and replacing it with his own colorful body. And yet, it kept on standing, slowly, ominously, not seeming to stop. The ground rumbled even more, and both Scarlet and Moonslash were thankful that they were flying. If not, then there was no telling how scattered their brains would feel. Afterwards, without any warning, The Great One stopped. As the two friends looked up, they saw a dragon's face, big enough to be an entire Clan's Camp. Two bright, violet eyes opened, which pierced into the very soul of whoever looked into them. At this point, the Shadow Dragon had quit crying. He was now mesmerized by The Great One, unable to break eye contact. Scarlet seemed to be in the same position.

Greetings. This was a voice in the two dragon's heads, one that was not their own. It was new, foreign. Someone that they did not recognize. Even though this stranger had only spoken one word, it filled their heads, a soothing wave of warmth circulating through their bodies and heating up their hearts again after being so frozen from terror. The Great One slowly moved his head, gazing at Scarlet. I see great bravery in you, warrior. his voice was two-toned, with the voices overlapping one-another in a loud, harmonious manner. Yet, he spoke softly in their minds, not wanting to make their skulls explode. He then looked over to Moonslash. And you, you are cautious, and always think logically. The great, large being craned his neck back in a graceful, high arc. I find you worthy, for I can sense the peril in your hearts, and the desperation in your minds. I have listened to the cries of my people for many nights now, and this is the time to act. Dragons should not be treated this way. he explained, Now, what is your request? he queried in a whisper, a politely curious expression on his old yet well-kept face. There was a pause as the two just kept on staring, almost unable to process it all.

"G-great One..." Scarlet began quietly, in a voice even Moonslash couldn't hear. Yet, the large dragon looked to her, gesturing with his eyes for her to keep on talking. The Dragoness took a deep breath in, finding a little peace in his assuring words and patient expression. "I...I just don't want my p-people to suffer anymore. I don't want them to live this way." she bowed her head, a single tear falling down her face. Unlike Moon, the female dragon wasn't one to cry. She must have had her feelings bottled up more than the Shadow Dragon. The Great One blinked, tilting his head slightly to the side as he listened. Your concerns are heard, and well understood. he spoke, nodding his head. I apologize for the ones you've lost. I can sense from the weight in your mind that you've lost some loved ones very recently. However, I will not pry anymore. I can tell that it is something you don't want to talk about. Moonslash did not hear the words that The Great One had just said to the female. But, he knew that he must have said something, because Scarlet began to quietly sniffle and cry. The multicolored dragon shut his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed in compassion and sympathy. He raised one of his massive hands, two of his talons pressed together. Moonslash wasn't even as big as The Great Ones paw. He was closer to scale with his eye, which was very terrifying. Thank goodness that The great One seemed kind and helpful. If not, then him and Scarlet would be dead meat in a microsecond. Then, he snapped his claws together. The short sound, Scarlet thought, was going to make her deaf. But, she didn't hear anything. And yet, as soon as he was done, she could hear the others things around her. Had The Great One protected her from the sound, somehow?

But then, hundreds of wingbeats filled her ears. She looked up, to see all of the dragons that she had ever seen around the dragon territory. From good friends, to people she didn't know, it seemed like every single one of her species was here. Once they saw The Great One, and in his full, ginormous build, they all screamed in fear, scrambling to fly away. The Dragon simply held his hand up, and then closed it. Everyone stopped in their tracks, their wings still moving.

I am not here to end you. he assured to them all, Far from it. I am here to protect you, and to save our kind. You shall suffer no longer, for I know your struggles. The Great One paused, lowering his arm. Everyone seemed to be calm now, just like what he had done to Scarlet and Moonslash. He was quiet for a moment, and all of the dragons began mumbling and speaking to one another. They were free from his grasp now, yet no one wanted to escape like they were planning just a few moments ago. For years, more years than you could realize, I knew this day would come. I have looked into the future, and I have been planning for this time. Planning for what to do, and how to take care of you all. Now, the time to act is here. His illuminated scales began to slow their pace, and he looked up at the group of dragons. Do not fear, for I will take care of you. I know exactly what to do. But, you must trust me. If not, then there is no way that we can survive. The Great One began to open up his wings, and his true size was showing. If he had laid down now, he would take up the entire plain. And, come to think of it, probably even more space than that. The dragons flew back from his because of this, but did not run.

We will be doing something risky. Something that requires your full trust. He raised his arm once more, and something began to form in the sky that was to the left of the crowd. A dark ball of plasma and energy began to sizzle and spark, convulsing and widening rapidly. Scarlet and Moonslash flew up to their friends, puzzled. All of you, get onto my back and wings. I will carry you through what we must go through. But, you must hold on tight. Tighter than you ever have. You must hold me like your life depends on it, for it does. The Great One instructed, many dragons gulping loudly. But, one by one, the dragons got onto the huge dragons back, gripping onto him as tightly as they could. Once everyone got on, the dark purple and black orb expanded to a large hole, where you could see stars and asteroids, along with a few planets. Scarlet couldn't believe it.

They were going to space. But, how would this even work? Would the dragons be able to hold on? As they felt the vacuum begin to suck them in, panic shot up in many of the dragons chests. The Great One sensed this immediately, and then scooped up them all in his large paws. On second thought, I will simply hold you here. That will be safer. he decided, then flying into the portal to space. Scarlet couldn't hear the sound of his wingbeats, but it shook the air like lightning. Come to think of it, once they were in space, it was deathly silent. No noise. Just her and the others peeking out of The Great Ones fingers, looking at the stars around them. But, there was no air in space. Why were they still alive? How could they breathe? Had the large dragon used more of his powers to keep them alive? Scarlet was very confused by this. Dragons were only allowed three powers, and The Great One had already spoken to her trough telepathy, shielded her ears from deafness, and conjured this pathway into space itself. Did he have more than one? And how?

The Great One kept on flying. He was very quick, yet still gave the dragons time to enjoy the scenery. They would never be able to see this again. As they passed the stars and planets, he could see their bewilderment and amazement. From this point on, they were safe. They were off of the planet that killed them, an now they were going somewhere else. To a different galaxy, where the land was perfect for the elemental dragons. The planet had different, unique environments for every dragon that needed it. But, there was a possibility that there would be Mystics there. But, if there were, The Great One would make sure that it never got this bad again. He would stay alive forever, just to make sure that nothing ever got too out of hand. And yet, there were some things that he knew he couldn't intervene in. When they fought over land, or something else, they had to learn themselves about how to deal with such things. It was like raising a child, that needed to figure out what was the right thing to do. How to do the right thing, and to learn from mistakes. The Great One couldn't protect them from everything, or they would become weak. That was the exact opposite of what he wanted to do.

And then, after a good amount of time, they landed. The Great One let the dragons observe the land around them, to take in the fresh, crisp air. There is much land here, enough for every dragon. In order for everyone to fairly get their share, I have decided that there will be four clans. Fire, Shadow, Earth, and Ice. This will divide it evenly. But, if you need more, then there is a lot of land to allow you to expand. he explained, I have also decided that the four clans need a leader, with a deputy by their side. He looked down at the dragons, and all eyes were on him. Scarlet, you shall lead Fire Clan. Moonslash, you shall lead Shadow. Shard, you shall lead Earth clan. And Snowflake, you shall lead Ice Clan. The Great One stepped back slowly, not wanting to cause a Earthquake. With his great muscle control, he could actually be quite stealthy; even with his great size. I must leave now, for I have my own place in this planet. A place far away, that only the brave like Scarlet and Moonslash can reach. When the world is dying, and you don't have anyone else to turn to, you will find me. All you have to do is believe in me, and to be brave. The Great One, in the blink of an eye, was gone. If he had used teleportation, Scarlet wasn't surprised. She was really honored that she was chosen, and began to get to work as soon as possible. Moonslash had a little trouble with his role, but was fine after the first year. As everyone began to settle in, the tale of The great One was passed on from generation to generation.

Do tell, I wonder which dragons remember?
Last edited by glitter on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀The Last Dragons ❀ (New Thread)

Postby glitter » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:19 am

Thankyou to myth + destiny for helping me on some of the coding :D
Last edited by glitter on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me