Star Pack ~ LOOKING FOR A NEW OWNER

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Star Pack ~ Accepting

Postby Sangrektracha » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Tatascan
2 years
hunter
camouflage fur, thermal vision
crushing on kyanon
tags: Chakra
top of a high rock

Tatascan, while amused at first, was rather unimpressed and even disappointed with Chakra's ability.
"Not bad, but how would this even....?"
Tatascan was interrupted as he heard the pebble that Chakra threw crash into a tree loudly enough for him hear, even from so far away. He grinned with such excitement that he couldn't help but laugh.
"Ha! Ha! This is just perfect!"
His laughing was cut short when he realized that he still needed to convince this stranger to do exactly what he needed. Instead of wasting any more time trying to persuade Chakra, Tatascan went with his gut instinct and bluntly instructed Chakra without offering an explanation in the hopes that Chakra would simply play along and ask questions later.
"I know this is a bit fast, but you need to follow these steps closely and I promise rewards shall be given. I need you to kick those twenty-seven trees that lead up to that rock formation over there."
Tatascan gestured to the rock formation with an out-stretched paw before continuing.
"Remember, kick one tree every time I howl!"
Tatascan flexed his shoulders and shuffled his feet eagerly. He was ready to begin the hunt and did not want any more delays.
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pixel Artist
▁▁▁▁▁▁
Permission
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Oh, Good Hunter ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
╔═══════════╗

ImageImage
ImageImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bloodborne | Djent
Guitarist Button
LGBT Buttons
Other Buttons

╚═══════════╝
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
Sangrektracha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Chakra
3.3 Years
Loner
Durability and Super Kicks
Crushing on Tatascan
With Tatascan
Near the Eastern Star Pack Border

Chakra listened with a raised eyebrow to Tatascan's plan. It made little sense at face value, but the white wolf was starting to catch on. The rocky valley below was shaped like a funnel. If something were to startle the herd of deer and make them flee down the valley, they would eventually reach a dead end. It seemed like Tatascan had come up with some way to trap the entire herd and that he had grand ambitions of hunting them all at once. How Tatascan expected to take down that many deer at one time was a mystery to Chakra, but he was willing to ignore that detail and go along with Tatascan's plan anyway.
    "Twenty-seven trees. One per howl. Up until that boulder up there. Got it."
    Chakra repeated the instructions to prove he understood them, or offer Tatascan a chance to correct him, had he misunderstood. It was obvious that Tatascan was itching to try out his plan because he could hardly sit still any longer. Chakra chuckled under his breath at the sight of such innocent anticipation, and then stepped towards the first tree to show he was ready to put the plan into action. As he looked back over his shoulder at Tatascan, he fully expected to see nothing but a glimpse of the grey male's haunches as he disappeared to who-knows-where.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sangrektracha » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Tatascan
2 years
hunter
camouflage fur, thermal vision
crushing on kyanon
tags: Chakra, Nearby wolves
top of a high rock

Once he saw Chakra in his ready position, Tatascan gathered himself to run in his predetermined direction. Tatascan perked up his tail and counted, "3... 2... 1...", then he howled as loud as he could, to both startle the deer and get the attention of any pack wolves nearby so that they could join in and collect the delicious reward.
Tatascan knew the deer would run away from loud noises. If Chakra followed the instructions, his kicks would make enough noise to accomplish this. With Tatascan running along and making noise as well, the two wolves should be able to flank the deer from both sides and force them to run in a single direction. Tatascan carefully timed his howling so that each was five seconds apart, and continued until he reached the rock formation that would trap the whole herd.
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pixel Artist
▁▁▁▁▁▁
Permission
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Oh, Good Hunter ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
╔═══════════╗

ImageImage
ImageImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bloodborne | Djent
Guitarist Button
LGBT Buttons
Other Buttons

╚═══════════╝
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
Sangrektracha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Chakra
3.3 Years
Loner
Durability and Super Kicks
Crushing on Tatascan
With Tatascan
Near the Eastern Star Pack Border

Sure enough, Tatascan bounded off and Chakra turned his attention to the series of trees leading up to the rock formation. He scarcely had a chance to move before he heard the first howl. Tatascan's haunting voice made his hackles stand on end, but there was no time to enjoy the music. Chakra lunged forward and slammed his forepaw into the tree truck with a resounding crack that sent splinters of wood flying. There was just enough time for Chakra to make it to the next tree before he heard the next howl and obediently kicked tree number two.
    After another few trees, Chakra fell into a rhythm and was able to let his mind wander. As he dashed from tree-to-tree, he took a moment to glance down at the valley and track Tatascan's progress with the herd. The thundering hooves and regular howls were enough to tell Chakra just what was going on, but when he saw the entire scene before him, he realized Tatascan's plan.
    "Ah... That's clever.", he admitted aloud between percussive contributions to Tatascan's plot.
    Both Tatascan and himself were traveling forward in a "V" formation, with the herd centered between the two wolves. They were using sound to scare the herd into motion, and their expertly-timed coordination prevented any of the deer from breaking away and scattering before they hit the dead end. It occurred to Chakra that Tatascan must have come up with this plan on the spot, since he had been alone before Chakra's arrival and this plan would have been impossible to pull off without help. Tatascan's intellect was downright impressive!
    In what seemed like no time at all, Chakra found himself kicking a dent into the last tree and arriving at the rock formation that Tatascan had indicated before. Having followed the instructions to the letter, Chakra felt he had done well to play along and let Tatascan see his plan come to life, but now he found himself faced with an entire herd of deer and only one other wolf to help deal with them. Maybe Tatascan was not such a genius after all...
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 am

𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖚𝖗

male | | 6 Years | | Loner| | electrokinesis/mercury generation | | across the border || tag ;;
    Hot. The humidity of the land beyond the north should be labeled a choking hazard with how heavy it was. The air, thick with moisture and heat, clung to the back of his throat like some sticky, viscous element that wouldn’t go away no matter how much water he drank nor food he ate nor hours he slept. The stifling properties were, in a word: disgusting. And yet on the brute walked; a paw falling in front of another in a steady, almost trance-like march over the lustrous mountain peaks.
    His ears perked up. The woodlands were rife with sounds of life and the beaten ground smelled enticingly of wolves, the only lure to the red-painted traveler. Not that there weren’t kin in the mountains where he’d come from but Invidia was an industrious dog if nothing else and saw more to be gained from the lands teeming with green than the ones laden with snow. Even if the area made him feel cumbersone and the weight of his horns was truly felt for once, he didn’t intend to go back before he’d scoped out the territory – and by extension it’s inhabitants.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:59 am

sweet_sirens wrote:
ᴇᴋᴏɴ
ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ʟᴏɴᴇʀ | ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛᴀɢs: Joy + Silence

Ekon paused when he heard her brother's voice, his gaze was directed towards Silence though he didn't look directly at him. The loner stood near Joy, not yet relaxing until he was absolutely certain both siblings were okay with him being around. He waited until both of the siblings were finished speaking before he introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Ekon and you are...?" He prompted.

((Sorry for late post!))

☀Χαρά/Joy\Chará| and |⛣Σιωπή/Silence\Siopí
☀Female | Male
☀3 years, 5 months | 2 years, 7 months
☀Powers; Electricity and Water | Nature and Water
☀Pack; None, they are still Loners
☀Tags; Ekon
    Silence got up and limped over to the male, examining him. He noticed the male was blind after a minute of focusing on his eyes. Finally, he sat down and said, "I'm... I'm Silence. My sister--?" He was cut off by is more larger and muscular sister. "Don't worry, Silence. Ekon already knows my name." She gently, and playfully, nudged the male beside her with her shoulder. Silence smiled and looked towards Ekon again.
    "E-Erm... W-What's your power...?" He tilted his head. The small brute would show off his Nature and Water power when he saw Ekon's powerful earth power.
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coaliev » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:14 pm

┌────────┐

M E R C U R Y
gender; male
age; 3 years old
rank; guard
powers; supern.
hearing & reflexes

tags; Laika

└────────┘

He hesitated. He knew the pack's rules very well, but could he really turn away this wolf? He knew how hard it was to try and survive on your own. Then again, even this loner should know that hunting on pack territory wasn't allowed. "I will give you the chance to leave, right now. If you refuse to do so, the soldiers will either kill you or bring you before the Alphas. I can understand if you're hungry, but it's hard to believe you're starving since you just ate a rabbit on your own..."

[I'm so sorry for the late reply! :c]
coaliev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:10 am

andriaunicorn wrote:
Sky
[female - 3 years - hunter - nature/fur colour change]
tags;; Ignis

Sky charged after Ignis, laughing gleefully as she did. She pretended to bite at the other hunter's tail, and raced ahead as Ignis was distracted. "Ha!"

Laika
[female - 4 years - loner - shadows/telekinesis]
tags;; Mercury

Laika paused. I should leave, right now. It'd be the best choice. She narrowed her eyes, and flicked her eyes over the Star Pack wolf's shoulder, using her telekinesis to lift a small rock and heave it onto his back. Although it wouldn't do much harm, it would hurt a little. Laika turned and vanished into the shadows as fast as she could.

(its totally fine!)

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delicate. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:37 am

ᴇᴋᴏɴ
ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʀ
ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴛᴀɢs: Joy + Silence
Ekon listened carefully to Silence as he spoke. He allowed himself to relax when he sensed the wolf sit down. "Earth manipulation." He replied simply, once again shifting the earth beneath his paw and raising it. He placed it back just as easily. "And yours?" He titled his head slightly, ears forward as he focused on the other wolf. He sat there, waiting patiently for the other to either tell him or use the powers he wielded.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:15 am

☀Χαρά/Joy\Chará| and |⛣Σιωπή/Silence\Siopí
☀Female | Male
☀3 years, 5 months | 2 years, 7 months
☀Powers; Electricity and Water | Nature and Water
☀Pack; None, they are still Loners
☀Tags; Ekon
    The young male watched Ekon show off his power, him being amazed. If this wolf was able to shift the earths very ground, wouldn't he be able to start massive Earthquakes?! Silence seemed to be fearful of this male now, but hid it away and locked it. If he showed off weakness, the other loner could attack him... He cleared his throat, and said, "Erm... Mine are Water and Nature..." Gentle, from the damp ground, he raised up a little, smooth ball of water and set it on Ekons nose, letting it pop and wet the tip of his muzzle. He then raised up the grass, dead or not, and created a small, thin vine, letting it rub along his leg. Joy let out a little chuckle, then said, "Well, well, well. Silence... You should go back to healing now. I'll chat more with Ekon." She rumbled to her brother, who nodded and limped heavily back to his spot, laid down, and went back to "healing," closing his shiny green eyes and falling asleep. "Silence is like a big teddy bear. He won't mind if your around, as long as you don't pose a threat..." She said to Ekon, playfully bumping into his shoulder with hers.
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me