Star Pack ~ LOOKING FOR A NEW OWNER

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Star Pack ~ Accepting

Postby Sangrektracha » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Tatascan
2 years
hunter
camouflage fur, thermal vision
crushing on kyanon
With Chakra
top of a high rock

Tatascan, still suspicious, took a moment to think about trusting this wolf. However, a growling noise, not from his mouth but his stomach, reminded him of his original plan. Now Tatascan was far too excited again to care if trusting this stranger was a good idea. Speaking of good ideas, if this wolf was indeed friendly, then maybe he would be willing to help. So, he addressed Chakra."The name is Tatascan", he began. "And if you really are not an enemy, then will you help me with this little hunt of mine?"
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pixel Artist
▁▁▁▁▁▁
Permission
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Oh, Good Hunter ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
╔═══════════╗

ImageImage
ImageImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bloodborne | Djent
Guitarist Button
LGBT Buttons
Other Buttons

╚═══════════╝
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
Sangrektracha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Chakra
3.3 Years
Loner
Durability and Super Kicks
Crushing on Tatascan
With Tatascan
Near the Eastern Star Pack Border

Chakra knew he was good with words, but he had no idea he was this good! It took some self-control to keep his mouth from falling open when Chakra heard Tatascan ask him to hunt alongside him. Butterflies filled his stomach with giddy tingles at the thought. It was practically like a date already! Chakra stopped himself from thinking any further about it, though. He was well aware that letting his excitement get the better of him would not help the situation go any more smoothly. No, Chakra needed to play it cool.
    "If that's what I need to do to prove I have no ill intention, then I would be glad to join you."
    Chakra accepted the invitation gracefully, and then continued, raising his head and gazing with sparkling eyes at his new companion.
    "How can I help?"
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:08 am

belle
: female : hunter : control plants
personality : loyal. subtle about her beliefs and abilities. brave. self-conscious.
strengths: perseverance, bravery.
weaknesses: shy, embarrassed a lot and struggles to work in a team.
description : creamy white, icy blue eyes and brown 'socks' on her lower legs and feet.
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:10 am

woofs wrote:
belle
: female : hunter : control plants
personality : loyal. subtle about her beliefs and abilities. brave. self-conscious.
strengths: perseverance, bravery.
weaknesses: shy, embarrassed a lot and struggles to work in a team.
description : creamy white, icy blue eyes and brown 'socks' on her lower legs and feet.

((Wrong thread, go here> www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic ... p109936865))
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:59 pm

[Kurostare]
[Male| Head Hunter | Illusion Manipulation]
[Tags; Opens~]

Kurostare's grey optics scanned over the den site, he huffed slightly as the morning moisture wafted in the air. He silently watched his nearby pack mates, he had woken up later than most due to the rain that had haunted the night, the night before. Kurostare rose to his feet and looked around for something productive to do. He figured he would go hunting at some point, perhaps a hunting party. Suddenly, his thought were abruptly stopped due to an illusion clouding Kurostare's Vision. Kurostare's schizophrenia was normal to act up in the mornings, as his conscious just starting up, from waking up. The illusion consisted of Kurostare's bestfriend, the one he had killed all that time ago. The ghostly russet colored illusion starred at Kurostare, Kurostare looked around looking for someone to distract him from his episode.
Mika
Male | Soldier | Emotion Vision, Power detection.
Tags; :Open.

Mika looked around the territory, his blue optics darting around at any noise. His pale fur glimmering in the morning sun as he explored the territory looking for any threats. He shook his head to himself detecting no power in the surrounding area. He turned his body and began to trot back to the den site that was located to the west. He then broke into a full gallop and started to dodge and jump over obstacles located in his path. Mika stopped, swearing he saw a canine walking through the forest, he glanced around trying to detect the presence of the Canine or Canines.
|Haise| Male | Semi-literate |Pansexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¿I ɯɐ ๏чʍ
Hello the name is Haise. I like to role-play I'm semi-literate and my preferred gender role s male. Pm me if you'd like to role-play.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀
"If I were to a have a role in a play it certainly be... a failure."
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 am

Name:Gray "Old Timer"
Feeling:Pained,Tired,Hungry
Where:StarPack Territory
Tagd:Open
Humid air, Hard bed, Hot sun... the thoughts brought the old wolf out of his dream like stupor. Raising his head, the old dog pried open his eyes and looked out onto a hazy, blurry world. Snorting bitterly, he shook his head. The world didn't always look like this, so bland and out of focus.. It used to be clear and precise. Deer actually looked like deer, and not the running blobs they looked like now. Rising to a stand, the male streached his aching bones. His tight muscles locking and unlocking as he moved. "Why I choose a rock as a bed is beyond me.." He grumbled softly and slowly made his way off the flat stone. Shaking his fur, the wolf set off into a random direction. Paws slapping against dew covered ground, he weaved between trees, shrubs, and rocks until a familiar scent wafted towards his noes. It was musky and smelled of another wolf...but he couldn't quite place it.. What was that? After a moment of trying to remember, Gray gave up and continued on. He was unaware that the scent had just so happened to be the Star Pack's border line, and after two or three more minutes of walking he had completely forgotten it had ever existed. Ah, but that's the mind of an elder, yes? Slowing his already creeping pace, the male's noes sniffed at the moist earth. So many scents, and yet one stood out more then the rest. It was thick, and pungent, sour to the tongue. Mouthwatering. Licking his chops, Gray followed the scent until it was overpowering. Followed it, until his noes bumped into a mass of bones, fur, and muscle. Pawing at the mass he wagged his tail. It was rare that he found food he didn't have to fight for, and even rarer when said food was a half eaten doe ripe for the taking. Laying down by the deer, Gray happily dug into its hindleg-deciding to take advantage of this free meal.
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:39 am

andriaunicorn wrote:
Sky
[female - 3 years - hunter - nature/fur colour change]
tags;; Ignis

Sky charged after Ignis, laughing gleefully as she did. She pretended to bite at the other hunter's tail, and raced ahead as Ignis was distracted. "Ha!"

andriaunicorn wrote:
Laika
[female - 4 years - loner - shadows/telekinesis]
tags;; Mercury

Laika winced as she realized this wolf was larger than she'd judged, but she attempted to hide it. "I'm starving. You wouldn't turn away a starving wolf, would you?" She replied with a sneer. Laika knew it would be wise to simply leave, as he had said to, but if she took this chance to hurt a Star Pack member, she'd take it. Besides, Laika didn't like being told what to do.

(just gonna bump this up here)

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:40 pm

R E I G N wrote:
Name:Gray "Old Timer"
Feeling:Pained,Tired,Hungry
Where:StarPack Territory
Tagd:Open
Humid air, Hard bed, Hot sun... the thoughts brought the old wolf out of his dream like stupor. Raising his head, the old dog pried open his eyes and looked out onto a hazy, blurry world. Snorting bitterly, he shook his head. The world didn't always look like this, so bland and out of focus.. It used to be clear and precise. Deer actually looked like deer, and not the running blobs they looked like now. Rising to a stand, the male streached his aching bones. His tight muscles locking and unlocking as he moved. "Why I choose a rock as a bed is beyond me.." He grumbled softly and slowly made his way off the flat stone. Shaking his fur, the wolf set off into a random direction. Paws slapping against dew covered ground, he weaved between trees, shrubs, and rocks until a familiar scent wafted towards his noes. It was musky and smelled of another wolf...but he couldn't quite place it.. What was that? After a moment of trying to remember, Gray gave up and continued on. He was unaware that the scent had just so happened to be the Star Pack's border line, and after two or three more minutes of walking he had completely forgotten it had ever existed. Ah, but that's the mind of an elder, yes? Slowing his already creeping pace, the male's noes sniffed at the moist earth. So many scents, and yet one stood out more then the rest. It was thick, and pungent, sour to the tongue. Mouthwatering. Licking his chops, Gray followed the scent until it was overpowering. Followed it, until his noes bumped into a mass of bones, fur, and muscle. Pawing at the mass he wagged his tail. It was rare that he found food he didn't have to fight for, and even rarer when said food was a half eaten doe ripe for the taking. Laying down by the deer, Gray happily dug into its hindleg-deciding to take advantage of this free meal.

Bump
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sangrektracha » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:17 pm

]
Tatascan
2 years
hunter
camouflage fur, thermal vision
crushing on kyanon
With Chakra
top of a high rock

Tatascan was smirking slightly, since having someone to help would make trapping the deer in that rock formation much easier.
"It's simple. I just need to catch a bit of prey.", Tatascan said, nodding to the herd of deer below. "First I need to know... What can you do?"
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pixel Artist
▁▁▁▁▁▁
Permission
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Oh, Good Hunter ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
╔═══════════╗

ImageImage
ImageImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bloodborne | Djent
Guitarist Button
LGBT Buttons
Other Buttons

╚═══════════╝
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
▁▁
Sangrektracha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Porygon-Z wrote:
Kyanon
2.9 Years
Resident
Copycat and Laser Beam
Single
With Valeria and Piper
At the Main Clearing

Suddenly, high-pitched yelping filled the air, causing Kyannon to flatten her ears against her head reflexively.
    "Yikes!", she yipped softly at the sudden noise.
    Now that Piper was wailing like a banshee, she was easy to track. Kyannon made a u-turn and loped towards the clearing again. After a moment, she could see Piper's fleeing hindquarters, and she called out to the pup with a playful growl.
    "The forest monster is coming to eat naughty little pups who run off alone!"
    Soon enough, the pair were back at the clearing again. Kyannon rushed after Piper, intermittently growling and laughing at the game. The only break in the gleeful noise was a comically casual "Hi, Val!", as Kyannon passed her while following Piper.

Chakra
3.3 Years
Loner
Durability and Super Kicks
Crushing on Tatascan
With Tatascan
Near the Eastern Star Pack Border

This was all happening so fast! Chakra had agreed to participating in this hunt with Tatascan without having any real idea of what he was getting himself into. He followed the grey wolf's gaze down the rocky cliff edge to find that there were, indeed, several deer standing there. The odd thing was that this rocky environment provided very little cover to sneak up on the herd and pick off an individual to take down.
    Before Chakra had time to puzzle over the situation any more, Tatascan asked him a question, and Chakra looked up to respond. It took him just a second to understand what Tatascan meant by what Chakra "could do". Tatascan seemed to be one step ahead of him this entire time, and Chakra found it refreshingly frustrating to be intellectually challenged by another. As much as he wanted the satisfaction of knowing he was pulling all the strings, having to actually try to keep up gave him the opportunity to stretch his wings. From now on, Chakra needed to focus.
    "Oh, my powers?"
    Chakra stalled for a moment. As much as he liked Tatascan, he felt it unwise to give away all of his secrets at once to a wolf that was not technically an ally. Relations between packs and loners tended to be dubious at best, and Chakra preferred to wait until he knew how trustworthy Tatascan was. Eventually, he felt he could work up to it, but he had simply not known Tatascan long enough to know for sure. So, he chose to keep his exceptional durability a secret and focus on the strength and speed in his legs.
    "I can do this."
    Chakra reached down to pick up a pebble in his mouth and tossed it into the air with a flick of his head. As the pebble fell back towards the earth, he lurched forward and kicked out with his hind legs, catching the pebble and sending it sailing again. Chakra continued this display for a short time longer, playing a lupine version of "hacky sack", kicking his pebble from paw-to-paw without letting it hit the ground. With each kick, he moved faster and faster. For the grande finale, he kicked the pebble with all his strength and set it whizzing past Tatascan and off into the distance. It flew so fast and so far that when it finally impacted something at the end of its journey, Chakra could barely hear it even with his keen wolf senses. He assumed this was an adequate display of the speed and strength he could produce in his legs.
    "Would that help at all?", Chakra asked innocently.
    He was inwardly a bit proud of himself after showing off what he could do. Granted, kicking things was not as impressive or stylish as some other abilities he had seen, but it was still nothing to sneeze at. However, Chakra quickly pushed aside his pride and focused on analyzing the situation with the deer while he waited for Tatascan's reaction. In those few precious seconds, he began to guess at what the other wolf was hoping to achieve.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me