the zoo {joke rp; o&a}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the zoo {joke rp; o&a}

Postby melbourned » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:56 am

Ruffie/male/665/tags; Chevre
Ruffie began to cry. "whyyoutakemyphoneandslapmeandyell!!" Ruffie then ran away really fast crying *not very edgy* that everyone could hear.
melbourned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:59 am

astrophile. wrote:
astrophile. wrote:
    Dark Raven Scar Rain Way male/17/tags; Edgelord

Dark Raven Scar Rain Way paced, filled with dark and edgy angst about how horrible the world was. He tried to fruitlessly attempt at cheering himself up by stalking towards Edgelord, flipping his jet-black scene hair out of his face. "I'm more edgy than you." he stated testily. "And I have a better MySpace page." Dark Raven Scar Rain Way glared at Edgelord, knowing he had given the ultimate insult. His eyeliner magically became more thick, until he looked like Gerard Way mixed with Ronald McDonald, as it always did when he got upset. (Which was always he is 4ever upset)

Buck male/222/tags; Starlight

Buck screamed as Starlight made stars and exploded them. "That was cool do it again!!1!!1" he yelled, very loudly. He waded through the sparkle water that flooded Starlight's enclosure, his hUge muscles shining like a god of sunlight and shiny.

Chevre female/one hundred million/tags; Ruffie

Chevre laughed evilly, but because she is a good and gracious girl she followed Ruffie and says, "Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry am sorry please forgive me?" She felt kind of bad, and so she use a magic to magically bring a ice cream from the air. "You like this ice cream?"
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melbourned » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 am

Suddenly he wasn't sad and popped back to Chevre and said "Okay its okay, and yessssssssssssssss" staring at the icecream, but hesitant to take it. So he looked at Chevre and just stared. And had a convincing smile on his face, that he wanted that icecream.
melbourned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 am

astrophile. wrote:
    Dark Raven Scar Rain Way male/17/tags; Edgelord

Dark Raven Scar Rain Way paced, filled with dark and edgy angst about how horrible the world was. He tried to fruitlessly attempt at cheering himself up by stalking towards Edgelord, flipping his jet-black scene hair out of his face. "I'm more edgy than you." he stated testily. "And I have a better MySpace page." Dark Raven Scar Rain Way glared at Edgelord, knowing he had given the ultimate insult. His eyeliner magically became more thick, until he looked like Gerard Way mixed with Ronald McDonald, as it always did when he got upset. (Which was always he is 4ever upset)

Buck screamed as Starlight made stars and exploded them. "That was cool do it again!!1!!1" he yelled, very loudly. He waded through the sparkle water that flooded Starlight's enclosure, his hUge muscles shining like a god of sunlight and shiny.

Chevre threw the ice cream to him so he could catch it because he want the ice cream. Then she worry what if he not good catcher and ice cream fall then he be mad at me,,, and she cry.
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melbourned » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:48 am

Ruffie indeed was NOT a good catcher, so he missed the icecream, and he got mad....At the icecream and logic for not allowing him to catch the icecream. Then he stared at Chevre for more.
melbourned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:48 am

Jazz Caterpillar balanced on a hand rail, playing his "toot-toot" machine, also known as a saxophone. His melodious, perfect tune attracted all of the animals. Jazz Caterpillar was a really good toot-toot player.

Edgelord growled. "WELL at least I'm not a poser!! uwu" he responded, flipping his long, black, spikey hair. "Unlike you."
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melbourned » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:51 am

Pengi/male/-456/tags; Edgelord
Pengi stared at Edgelord talking to Jazz Caterpillar. He tried to yell "gis letz n0t fite k?"
melbourned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:06 am

~~~~~~~~~~~Honey Badger~~~~~~Tags: Jazz, Edgelord, Dark Raven Scar Rain Way~~~~~~~~
Honey Badger continued to trot through the zoo, until he came across two wolves fighting under the tooty-toots of a jazz-caterpillar. "No one is on Myspace anymore!" He snapped to the edgy wolf that had mentioned the website, "It is all about Reddit, IFunny, and ChickenSmoothie now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~Lilith~~~~~Tags: Pancake~~~~~~~~~
Lilith stared at the tasty looking creature as it neared her. "Why, hello there." She breathed, watching it. She heard music and exploding stars nearby, but was too intrigued by the massive-eared fox before her. "What might your name be?"
Last edited by ~Macmanus~ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:12 am

Dark Raven Scar Rain Way male/17/tags; Edgelord, Honey Badger

Dark Raven Scar Rain Way narrowed his Edgy™ black eyes, trying to keep his c00l. "Me? A poser?? " he nearly screeched. "Half of your MySpace followers are accounts you just made up to follow you! xD" he flipped his hair out of his face in slow-motion, darkness and sadness radiating around him. He quickly xd'd to show how angery he was. Turning to Honey Badger, his face turned to >;(. "What?? Everybody uses MySpace, I have the most popular page!" he pull'd out his iphone 3 to show his MySpace page. "LOOK HOW SCENE I AM"

Chevre screm'd. "NO WORRIE IS OKAY I HAVE ANOOTHER" she pulled out more ice cream, this time Ben and Jerry's. ;)
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:05 am

Pancake~Tags: Lilith
"Heyo!" The Fennec Fox greeted with a bright smile, "The name's Pancake." Her eyes shined a bright yellow to show some happiness, "And who might you be?" She asked, hoping for an answer.

Snowbell~Tags: Open
Snowbell, did a final spin before posting on the ice, stopping to show she was done. shaking her fur, she finally ended the little snow flurry cloud she had set up in her area. There was still snow and ice every, and it took some time to melt, so why not have some fun.

Diego~Tags: Open
Diego instantly fell asleep. With no care in the world, he slept peacefully.
ʆɩȵӄʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ
x
t

x
i

x
d

x
e

x
r

x
c

She/Her~Bisexual~Virgo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I no longer use this account.
I am now using the name, Strawberry ◓, which is where you will find me now.

...Strawberry ◓
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me