;^Anteiku: Coffee Shop RP^;

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

;^Anteiku: Coffee Shop RP^;

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Thank you for visiting Anteiku!

This is the role play area of Anteiku, though feel free to visit the official shop: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3430649#p108559672

Here is where all can RP and chat, as well as offer donations or apply to be an employee. However, you can be fired due to breaking the rules or acting improperly. When role playing, I request you describe your character as thoroughly as possible, and please try to retain realism while still keeping this free. Your character can be any creature you like, though they do need clothing, no matter their species!

My name is Kat Winters, the manager of Anteiku. I am a black rabbit, no taller than four feet high, though my ears tend to raise me up a foot. I have blood red eyes, wear salmon glasses, and usually wear a formal red dress with a white bow beneath the throat, white rimming the sleeves, and white designs around the skirt. I also wear white gloves, black flats, and black and red striped long-socks.

All staff at Anteiku are required to wear a nametag and either a bow tie, necktie, or bow in their hair/fur.
Have fun!

(Image above from the Tokyo Ghoul anime, ownership to Sui Ishida)

Staff

Hybrid Winters- Kat, Manager
Kookier- , Waitress
Last edited by eckvanet. on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:03 am, edited 7 times in total.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ;^Anteiku: The Coffee Shop^;

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Anteiku's Greeting

In a small and dangerous part of town is a small and quiet coffee shop. It has pale birch walls and gaping Windows allowing patrons a grand view outside. A single chesnut door greets the customers with a quiet golden bell set above the doorframe. To the right is the window side of the shop, three cushioned booths resting in the sunlight. On the far end sat four more booths, slightly shaded, and decorated with small bookshelves set above the patrons' heads, each containing classic books, as well as a single book from a Takatsuki Sen. The floor is checkered with soft grey and white leading up to the wooden floor of the second floor staircase behind the black marble counter. The counter is set across from the Windows, yet shadowed. Five black stools sat on the near side of the counter, evenly spaced. A pale black door hid the stairs from the customers, but was often used by the workers. The coffee was exquisite, often well-matched by the sweets sold with it. In total, the building wasn't anything special, but it was a commonly-visited spot for all creatures.
The sun always shines directly on this peaceful shop, but the true peace occurs under the cover of night. Some report seeing the manager, a small black rabbit with scarlet eyes and a formal red dress, speaking with odd beings at the dead of night, smiling softly at the pets in her arms before handing the other the pet and heading inside for some coffee. Some say she is some sort of criminal, others say she is a donator. Though whenever she is confronted about her oddities, she merely smiles and questions their comment before smoothly continuing on with the day.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ;^Anteiku: The Coffee Shop^;

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Kat descends the stairs with a peaceful grin, excited to start the day. No one had arrived yet, of course, but a new waitress was scheduled to join today. She skipped to the front door and pulled out the golden key- it was given to every employee, so even if she wasn't able to work, Anteiku could keep running. She unlocked the small door and flipped the 'closed' sign to the 'open', the final sign the shop was complete. She, herself, hadn't had anything to eat yet, so Kat trotted to behind the counter to prepare some coffee.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ;^Anteiku: Coffee Shop RP^;

Postby eckvanet. » Wed May 03, 2017 5:38 am

Bap