CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Postby paevent » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:15 am

When did you join CS? May 4th 2016! May the 4th be with u ):^) even tho im not a star wars fan srry
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Having some nice convos and fun games to play :D
Favorite pets?: ALL OF THEM!!!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Collect pets!
What's your biggest CS regret?: pound choices, hesitating and whatnot
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: if u want to quit, dont get rid of ur pets, what if you want to come back?
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:46 am

Wow! I've been on this game for a few days and i'm in love already!! I wish i would have known about this game earlier!
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs are pawsome » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:25 pm

I just joined last year and I have had the best year of my life! The best moment on my CS account is when I got gifted 5 rares, very rares from 2011😁 or something like that and I joined in April of 2016!😀🐶
dogs are pawsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe1776 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:27 am

When did you join CS?: I joined on September 22nd, 2016.
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Getting gifted and winning my first giveaway!
Favorite pets?: I don't have any because they release new pets every month. But I like all rares, very rares, and omgsr's as long as they aren't rats.
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trading and gifting.
What's your biggest CS regret?: Probably setting up auctions. I don't get ANY bids.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Try to trade fairly, visit adoption centers, read peoples' trading rules.
Zoe1776

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:25 am

When did you join CS? originally on my old account, Jun 23, 2013. On my most recent account, May 7, 2014
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: When I was in my roleplaying days. I used to have so much fun roleplaying, and if I wasn't so much older now, I probably still would maybe I should try again. And more recently, since I've really gotten into coding! For the past few years, my coding skill have skyrocketed, and it's so much fun!
Favorite pets?: I liked the store pet cheetahs from a few months ago. And I love the lion and malk lines. I also really like the zodiac dogs. But above all, I love the dogs with markings based off of real breeds. I have a Bernese Mountain Dog irl, and though I haven't gotten one in CS yet, it's still one of my favorite dogs. That and the German Shepherd. Oh, and I love the sitting/warrior cats as well.
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Definitely bbcoding. I love making signatures and character forms. It's awesome!
What's your biggest CS regret?: Well, I was really upset originally when I lot my username and password from my old account after going on vacation, but in reality it didn't matter that much. Probably being a total pet noob when first starting. I still regret trading away some of my first pets.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Keep track of your usernames and passwords (I still can't remember my old login). And try out roleplaying! It may seem a little strange at first (I know I thought it was) but it's really so much fun. You meet tons of new people and make friends, I still talk to some of the people I first met when I started roleplaying. I still remember my first roleplay, and it stayed alive for almost two years after. Also, don't be afraid to try coding. It's not as hard as it looks.
x.xx.xx
┎━━━━┒
fr
th
frfc

┖━━━━┚
AM NOTImagexxx

─────────────────────
SCARED TO
─────────────────────

───────────────
to fall──
I AM NOT

IF THERE WAS NOWHERE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
x.xhey hey, my name's ren. i've
x.xbeen around cs way too long
x.xand just kind of ghost around
x.xhere nowadays. i'm a huge n
x.xerd and am kind of a trashcan

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

I WOULDN'T BE
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:36 am

When did you join CS? I joined June 1, 2015.
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I would say helping the newbies get more pets. I tend to gift them older lets
Favorite pets?: I really like the Cinnamon bun, zonkey, but I mainly like the Hollyfox cat. I just finally got one and payed almost every Rare of mine to get him.
Favorite thing to do on CS?: roleplay, trade and gift. I gift at least thirty random people a day. I do trade a lot because I'm mainly looking for c$. And I am in like twelve roleplays that are really fun!
What's your biggest CS regret?: my biggest regret would be when I have my UR pineapple, I wasn't away for it being a Main list Above gap pet, and I traded it away for like, four ''11 Rares. And then I had my Banana that I traded away for a pretty unfair price :-: I also had a Grinner. bUt my BIGGEST regret, was having the Moonswirl from my first Dec 18, and then getting ride of it to someone for two '09 Rares .~.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: don't be afraid to try new things. Want to roleplay, then roleplay, no on is going to judges out. Want to trade? Then trade, don't be afraid to do that either. Just because it's unfair, doesn't mean anything. If you add a message saying your new, then maybe they will do something great for you
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horsegorge » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:14 am

I joined 2017 I think maybe 2016 don't keep track
Horsegorge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hihahiha » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:29 pm

When did you join CS? I think in 2008 on my really old account which I forgot the username and password for it :(
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: some of my best moments on chicken smoothie are getting 2 of the store weather dogs!
Favorite pets?: my best pets would have to be would have to be a 2009 very rare pink dog
Favorite thing to do on CS?: trade
What's your biggest CS regret?: trading my 2009mvery rare pink dog :(
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: IF YOU HAVE A REALLY RARE PET DONT TRADE IT
hihahiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:08 pm

When did you join CS? My old account was created sometime around August 2013, this one is from July 2014

What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: My first December 18th and getting a purple Malk sleipnir were pretty huge, but other than that, probably winning character adopts and meeting new people. I've made some great friends in this place :)

Favorite pets?: Any natural-looking cats or animals with cat designs. Oh, and pretty much anything by Lilian Nightshade

Favorite thing to do on CS?: Though I'm not super active on the site anymore, I really enjoy making and entering contests for adoptables

What's your biggest CS regret?: Definitely being a dumb kid when I first joined and disregarded the rules. but then, the person who introduced me isn't exactly the best influence lol

Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Pay attention to the rules and don't start needless drama, but do get involved! There are some great artists and creators here, and it's always fun to become a part of the community
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Is God. » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:18 am

When did you join CS? About January 2016?
    What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Probably befriending people and trading, you're all so lovely!
    Favorite pets?: Probably my baby, Subaru (Image ) As he reminds me of my late pup, Robbie.
    Favorite thing to do on CS?: Talking to you guys! You're all so loving and kind, and I've enjoyed the intellectual conversations!
    What's your biggest CS regret?: Forgetting that I was on CS, not Quotev and posting something in the wrong place - Whoops! Though, it has been resolved!
    Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Don't be afraid to as for help, we are friendly! As a new user, I was unsure about asking for help, but eventually, with encouragement from my brother, MarkSepticEye, I asked some others for help, instead of just pestering him, and I'm glad I did! They were all so friendly!
Call me Stu~ (He/Him)
Muds/Shibe wrote:
Remember; Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end <3

Message To Mods: Shadeyclaw, possiblyapanda and Turtle... are my friends (Marksepticeye is my brother) And We may unfairly trade, please don't ban us.
    My discord server

ImageImageImage
Murdoc Is God.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me