(Dragon v. Human) The Everlasting War v.2 (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Dragon v. Human) The Everlasting War v.2 OPEN

Postby startail;; » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:46 pm

((im waiting on crow))

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-character refs
-make an artshop
-open a species
-start comic
real hard r.i.p. for these

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:24 am

(Ok.)
Mostly Inactive on CS Now
Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
CS->FR Trading Info
FR Account
Dragongirl00100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 am

(Anyone know what happened to crow?)
Mostly Inactive on CS Now
Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
CS->FR Trading Info
FR Account
Dragongirl00100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 am

Dragongirl00100 wrote:(Anyone know what happened to crow?)

((Idk, but it looks like they were on (at least for a bit) yesterday?))
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:47 am

Remond | pack | Tags: camp, May

Remond was overwhelmed and said to Noviss ''I'm going to hunt more, I'll be back soon.'' He burst into the sky without a noise, climbing the clouds quickly. Once he was far enough up in the sky where no one could hear him he said ''what was that? '' he sighed ''it's so nice to have fellow dragons to talk to, but this is just too crazy. Silence is just what I need for a while'' He sored in the air, enjoying himself. He spotted a cloud of smoke on the side of the plain, *what could that be?* he wondered. *a human I suppose.* A thought flashed in hi head making him laugh. He glanced back, makeing sure no one was there. He flew closer to the growd, he could he the human quite clearly now. She had bright red hair *what a way to be seen* he thought. She was collecting fire wood. Remond was silently laughing at himself as he started to dive at the human. He grabbed her she started to scream, nothing big. He covered her mouth. He started flying towards the mountains.

Mayani | 16 | human/elf | human city | Tags: Remond

Mayani needed some more wood on her fire, so she went into the forest to grab some sticks and logs. She was returning happily seeing her rabbit had not been taken. ''See, there's nothing out here that could kill---'' At that very second something swooped out of the sky and grabbed her, she screamed, then she remembered Alex. Now see hoped that Alex had followed her so she screamed ''ALEX!! AlE--'' she was cut out by a huge paw put over her mouth. She was getting higher and higher off the ground.

(just bring it back a little, and bring May into it)

I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

-make an artshop
-open a species
-start comic

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 am

(Okay)

Alex//human//head spy//tags: Remond, Mayani

The dark-haired man continued on, his gaze eventually resting on one of the landmarks near the cave that Jessica had been found in. Just as he crouched down to check the prints of a step in the ground, the 18-year-old heard his name and quickly hissed a curse. Changing names was always aggravating, and it happened whenever did something like scream it out. Ah well, maybe he wouldn't because they were kind of in the middle of a forest. His annoyance quickly melted away when he realised that the cry had been for help, to which he immediately searched the sky and found the shape of a dragon carrying something. Alex narrowed his eyes. From what he could tell, the creature was one of the new recruits from before. "Gremdon's son?" He called out, hastily scampering up a large rock pile, wrapping a strip of red cloth to hang around it loosely, and shooting it into the sky. It was some distance from the dragon, but the colour and movement was sure to get it's attention. "Oi!" The spy called out, unable to identify the person being carried off but still trying to do his duty of keeping the townspeople safe.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Remond | pack | Tags: camp, May

Remond heard the greeting, He quickly warped the girl up close to his belly, so that she could not be seen. He flipped aroubnd to be flying with his belly in the air and his back the the ground, he made sure that the young man could not see the girl. He stay up in the air and said to the girl on his belly in a whisper ''shhhhhh'' then he arched his head back ''Hello!''' he yelled in his low voice, back down at the man far below him, ''what are you doing in the forest?'' then he felt a jab at his side, causing a shock of pain through his body. It struck him again, but he managed to stay steady in the air. he squeezed the girl tighter

Mayani | 16 | human/elf | human city | Tags: Remond
heard the voice below and knew it was Alex. she squirmed but could not get free. She started hitting herself against the dragons body. He got very dizzy and was out for a few moments. She got one of her hands free and tried to grab her sword that hung beside her. It was held down, she searched her belt and found her small sort dagger. She started thrusting it into the dragons side. She could not see or here what was going on since she was in a panic and squeezed against a dragon.
[/size]

I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

-make an artshop
-open a species
-start comic

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 pm

The man brought his free hand up to his forehead and shielded his eyes as if to study the dragon. "Remond, was it?" He recalled from his and his father's first appearance in the camp. Noting the behaviour as if to hide the girl that was in his grasp, Alex called out in response, "Same as you, presumably. At least if you're hunting. I do hope that human is not on your schedule to eat? If so, I'm sure I could offer something equal in value for her return." Alex suggested, not aiming to get into a fight with the dragon (especially without mom dragon to protect him). With his previous peaceful experiences with dragons, their intentions could be swayed with a wide variety of things, and Alex surely had at least a few points to allow him to negotiate with Remond.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Remond | pack | Tags: Alex, May

Remond laughed ''no I don't eat humans, they are to twiggy. and yes I'm Remond'' He squeezed the girl tighter, she stopped stabbing him. He was relived ''Alex was it, I assume you met my dad, charming sort with a gropy side'' he laughed at this subscription of his father as it fit him very well. ''you should be aware that he has a strong hate for Men. I would hate for you to get hurt, though he's older now and probably doesn't have the good tactics'' Remond felt blood drip from his side. He got a little dizzy. he had to land, though he still wanted to get on the mountain. ''err, hmm... I smell a deer. I'm going to catch it now.'' it was an awkward get away he hoped it would work.

Mayani | 16 | human/elf | forest | Tags: Alex Remond
Mays arm was in a pushed up position. She was being squeezed tighter and now she could hardly move. She was stuck. She could not scream or wiggle. She started to realize the low vibrations of the dragon's chest. She began to listen closely to the words. Then she realized, it practically blew up in her face the dragon was talking. She was very afraid.

I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

-make an artshop
-open a species
-start comic

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:18 pm

"You are correct, and I suppose you could describe him as that.." Alex confirmed about his name and his meeting the dragon's father. "I am aware of his dislike for my kind, but surely my unwarned absence will not earn you high points with Kibou." He pointed out, his tone calm and conversation-like but his stance ready for anything. His eyes were locked on the girl in the dragon's claws as the two talked. At Remond's last comment, the spy called out something else. "Of course, but wouldn't it be far easier to have your talons free to actually do so? Or at the very least treat your wound?" Alex suggested, wondering what exactly the lizard was playing at as he watched a drop of blood fall to the trees below.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me