Delete please

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Who do you hope dies?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Bone
No votes
Zereth
8%
Death
38%
Blaze
8%
Frost
No votes
Fang
No votes
Some unplayed Hatred wolf...
46%
A pup
No votes
Nightshade
No votes
Jet&Blaine
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: Animal Impulses||Wolf/DogRP||Open+Accepting

Postby FigTown » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:25 am

Blair is open

"Well..heS handsome" she sighed dreamily "he's strong..he's a beta..and he's single" she gave a wink

"So...any cuties you seen?" She giggled
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:30 am

Ren looked up into the forest where the drips of blood led too. Ren got more angry and started to growl at nothing, Ren through to him self about the Pack of Hatred and Nightshade.

Lilly looked at him "why are you so scared? i'm sure they wont attack us, we can just tell them we ran into their territory by mistake" She said trying to act smart but she does not know if it's working or not.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:27 am

Luna walks around seeing blood she follows the trail and sees two wolves "hmm that's weird I never seen wolves this far into the woods"she keeps an eye on them and hears a noise"who's there come out know"she looks at the wolf and gets pined"hey let me go know"yells it out loud

Kala looks at the wolf and "now why would I do that your follow thes wolves"she fights the wolf and sees her struggling and drips in blood from the wolf biting her"why you"
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:24 am

((@ kala/shadow : are your wolves interacting with each other? Your post is quite confusing))

M.Camp
Fang mumbled to himself,"All my fault..."

Zereth snarled at his Alpha thinking that Ren had been growling at him. Well, thought Zereth, if the Alpha wants to fight me, so be it!

M.Wilderness
Destruction nodded, "That could work," then he padded forwards into River pack territory...

R.Camp
Daisy yawned and stretched in the sunlight, her pups were due any day now.

Small hesitantly went up to the Alpha," A-a-a-alpha...?"

Ceasar lay down in the shade of a shrub and slept

R.Wilderness
Vector sighed sadly, "I guess so, I hadn't noticed..."

H.Camp
Bat's ear twitched,"Alpha, the Second is returning successful but it looks like she ran into resistance." ((ooohhh...wasn't Bone sent there?? lol))

Death opened one cruel eye as Snow entered camp, carrying the pup.

"HAHAHAHAhahaha," Death laughed shrilly,"We do need some fresssshhhh blood around heeeerrreeeee!"

The rest of the camp stopped what they were doing, Master was awake.

H.Wilderness
Dagger tilted her head,"What doth thou mean by 'cuties'!?"
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:27 am

Blair tried not to look intimadating "Yes small?" She asked softly

"What's wrong?" She gave his cheek a small nudge... "Wat. .I need to ask you a huge favour..can you try help me impress him?" Her British accent hypnotising to the ear

"I mean good looking boys..ya know?" She sid as she walked beside her

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:56 am

Ren Looked more into the forest where the blood drips led. "The blood drops Leads into the forest more," His tail flicked in anger. Ren over heard Fang and looked at her "we can find him." he sounded dumb to the pack.

Lilly walked up to the River pack territory with no word said looking into the forest to see if anyone was watching them.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:46 pm

M.Camp
Fang looked slightly shocked that the Alpha had heard him. Then tensed up, whimpered and started to back away when he saw his beta.

Zereth snarled at his Alpha and went down into a crouch, ready to attack his Alpha.

M.Wilderness

R.Camp
Daisy yawned and stretched in the sunlight, a slight snore escaping her lips.

Small dipped her head, her nose touching the ground,"Um, well, Daisy is going to deliver her pups any day now..." she trailed off.

Ceasar lay down in the shade of a shrub and slept

R.Wilderness
Vector whimpered sadly,"Why me...?"

Destruction signaled to Lilly that he had spotted the deer herd.

H.Camp
((Master plan in process of being discussed))

H.Wilderness
Dagger shook her head,"Nope, I serves Master and mwa attention, hopes and dreamz belong to Death!" she barked fiercly. Then she stopped a few paces away from the snake nest,"Your turn mate, get thee Master some snakies!"
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:43 pm

"Ah.. yes.." she had almost forgotten "I hope it goes well...we need new strong members in the pack." She sighed

"Because...You're my only friend" she whimpers and nuzzle his cheek "please...I never felt like this about anyone before.."(what if Vector secretly tried to sabotage Bone and Echo.. even tho bone has no interest in her )

"I've always wanted a mate.." she whimpers "guess that will never happen..We're all hated. " she then growled and started to snap at snakes, them hissing and her growling. Her pupils small from anger.. she snatched a large snake and chmoped it's neck before it bit her paw "phew. ."

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Ren saw Zereth in the corner of his eye, he turned around and stood up tall at him "What do your think your doing?" he said in a deep voice growling at him.

Lilly looked at Destruction then turned her head to the deer herd closely with her body down to the floor.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:03 am

Pusheen~Love wrote:"Ah.. yes.." she had almost forgotten "I hope it goes well...we need new strong members in the pack." She sighed

"Because...You're my only friend" she whimpers and nuzzle his cheek "please...I never felt like this about anyone before.."(what if Vector secretly tried to sabotage Bone and Echo.. even tho bone has no interest in her )

"I've always wanted a mate.." she whimpers "guess that will never happen..We're all hated. " she then growled and started to snap at snakes, them hissing and her growling. Her pupils small from anger.. she snatched a large snake and chmoped it's neck before it bit her paw "phew. ."

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me