A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 pm

"Who could of caused this?" A deep growl rose through the volley of barks and howls. A group of dogs surrounded something, but what? When you inched closer to have a look, you were horrified, a sudden lost for words. A dog lies on the soil limp. His throat shredded and outlined with dark red and eyes still opened wide, terror still shown in them. "No! Not Alpha!" Howled one of your packmates as the beta too was in shock, too shocked to say a word, just like yourself, stunned. Who could of done this, and why? He didn't do anything wrong! Who would kill an innocent dog?

A dog was murdered in the Midnight Pack, and the pack members are starting to investigate this crime finding a dog had to of done it, some pack members spread rumors and conspiracies about the killer potentially being within the pack itself.. The question is, who?

Hello and welcome! ^u^ Sadly I have no tea on me, but please stay!
This role-play, "A Pack Threatened by Division" is a fantasy dog role-play in the setting of a world in ruins! Do you want to know why it's in ruins? A series of natural disasters of course! First, a tornado, then multiple hurricanes, and numerous earth quakes! Humans no longer live in the cities, they all abandoned it, now the few living souls that remain are animals, dogs, cats, coyotes, foxes, and wolves. Wanna join in the adventure? All you have to do is join! Just look over the rules before proceeding :D

Rules

Powers:
  • Powers are allowed, but talk with me about them first!
  • Any powers including flight or shape-shifting aren't accepted!
  • Powers that include the elements; fire, water, ice, wind, earth wont be accepted unless you speak with me for exceptions. Anything involving Fire, Earth, or Wind Certainly wont be accepted here!
  • Any elemental power that I do allow cannot change the weather or cause natural disasters nor forbid them. Water powers should only be used to either be immune to water, or breath underwater. Any ice powers shouldn't freeze a dog in place but stun them, leave an ice trail, have a weakness when exposed to sunlight or warmth, or perhaps only being used during winter.
  • Any healing powers are restricted, but are allowed. Any wounds cannot be fully healed, they could at least calm a dog, stop any bleeding, rid infection, or speed up the healing process. Healing powers cannot revive a dead animal including humans or heal broken bones, eyesight, or deafness.
  • Super strength, eyesight, speed, etc, are allowed. Super strength should include the weakness that limits the objects it can hold, that is the same with telekinesis.
  • Any powers including invisibility, realm hoping, and so on, will not be accepted, sorry!
  • One character can have one power only, one power and the ability to communicate with humans will be allowed.
  • Not all characters can speak to humans, minimal is 5!
  • Not all characters need powers, you can make characters without powers and no one will argue with it.
    Humans:
  • NO ONE should have a human character! Any humans in the role-play are background characters, they can be killed without permission because they aren't an actual character!
  • Any background humans within the role-play cannot have powers or be understood by dogs without the power to understand their language!
  • DO NOT make forms for humans!
    Animals:
  • Dog Characters ONLY! Talk with me if you have a plot involving non-dog and non-human characters
  • All non-dog characters are background-characters! Don't make forms for them!
  • Half Wolves are accepted.
  • Other animals can have powers, but the power restriction applies for those animals too, non-dog characters are given NO exceptions!
  • Max amount of loners are 2!
  • Ask me about the creation of a new pack! Include a plot for it for it to be a thing!
    Role-Play
  • No arguing OOC
  • No Spam
  • Don't go 10 pages without me or a mod!
  • Don't Accept others forms or GodMod
  • No Powerplaying!
  • Pm me any plots you have in mind, especially when it includes drama.
  • No cursing, things like crap, and hell are accepted, just don't use them all the time!
  • Please post more then three sentences that include more than three words!
  • You don't have to use my forms!
  • Have as many characters as you want!
  • Yes, mating and crushing between your own characters are accepted.
  • Please fade to black during mating
  • You can only join if your active, give me a reason as to why you aren't.
  • If English isn't your native language, or you cant reach my rule about three sentences or using proper grammar, then don't worry!
  • If someone requests a recap, then please give them a recap.
  • Ask permission to kill off other characters, you don't have to with background characters.
  • If you reserve a spot, you have three days to post forms!
  • A poll will run about who the murderer is, so don't make a form for the murderer! Pm me if you want one of your characters to be in the future poll!

Apologies for being pretty strict! I just want this role-play to go how I imagined it to go. :)
Do you still want to join? I hope my rules didn't intimidate you! If they haven't, then thank goodness, the form to join is below, but your not force to use my, you can use your own.

::Name::
    ::Age::
    ::Gender::
    ~~~
    ::Appearance::
    ~~~
    ::Pack::
    ::Breed::
    ::Power::
    ~~~
    ::Mate::
    ::Pups::
    ~~~
    ::Personality::
    ::History::
    ~~~
    ::Other::

Midnight Pack
Territory

• Alpha: 1/2 Star - S0ul Eater - Strong Bite Force
  • Betas: Akela and Bella - Toothless X Stitch - No Powers
  • Healer: 1/1 Mary - Boomer - Healing Aura
  • Lead Hunter: 1/1 Chasseur - ZumiZoom - Super Speed
  • Hunters: 5/10+
    Swift - S0ul Eater - Super Speed
    Nimbus - S0ul Eater - Vivid Night Vision
    Red - Toothless X Stitch - No Scent
    Henry - Boomer - No Powers
  • Lead Scout: 0/1
  • Scouts: 3/10+
    Maria - Boomer - No Powers
    Chance - S0ul Eater - No Powers
  • Pups: 1/10
    Alessa - Boomer - Telekinesis + Orb Creations
  • Omega: 1/1Cassie - Toothless X Stitch - No Powers
Last edited by S0ul Eater on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Star
Adult
Female
~~~
[This image belongs to me.]
~~~
Midnight Pack
Australian Shepherd x Greyhound Mix
Stronger bite force- The ability to have a more threatening bite, when biting a dog or prey, her teeth will pierce through skin and muscle quicker and produce more pain then the regular bite force of a dog would.
::Weakness::
Wont be able to break a bone with one swift bite. Bite isn't lethal, bite force is slighter stronger then a pitbulls.
~~~
N/A
Swift
~~~
She's very loyal to her pack, even after his Alphas death, the promotion from beta to alpha was unexpected. She didn't know his alpha would go out so soon, so sudden. She is very cautious, the new world gave her that trait, she does set herself as an example, she sticks with the pack rules and lives up to her high rank.
~~~

Swift
Adult
Male
~~~
Appearance
~~~
Midnight Pack
Australian shepherd and greyhound mix
Super Speed
::Weakness::
Exhausted after a certain amount of time of use, drains energy very fast.
~~~
N/A
N/A
~~~
As it says in his name, Swift is a swift dog. He's quick on his feet and is quite speedy. His loyalty lies within his pack and He wont let down anyone within it, no one.
He wandered the streets of the city ever since the day he was abandoned by his owners long before the disaster. He had a terrible disliking to humans since. After the disaster, he was left with a wounded leg. He barely was able to care for himself and risk starvation, infection and blood lost. He left the city finding it nothing but depressing and dangerous as coyotes and foxes lurk in each corner and shadow there was. When he found his mother, the dog who he hasn't seen in ages, he didn't know how to react. He joined his mothers pack in better hopes of survival and to be united once again with his birth mom.
~~~

Nimbus
Adult
Male
~~~
A grey and black half-wolf with a thick furred tail.
~~~
Midnight Pack
Half wolf, half dog
Vivid Night Vision - A dog can see at night, and so can wolves, but Nimbus can see so clear at night, so vivid, it seems light day, but with a starry sky!
~~~
N/A
N/A
~~~
A sensible, yet quiet one. During the times of drama, and violence, he is the calmest. During the situations he is put in in some way, he is calm. For being half wolf, he always is blamed for the crimes he didn't commit, and now that a murderer is lurking, what will the pack think of him then?
Apart of a wolf pack under his pup name Growl, he was bullied by wolves as his father mated with a stray who vanished as soon he began eating solid food. Without much of a memory of her, he didn't understand why he was treated so differently. His father soon sided with the pack who didn't like him. They wanted to call him, Mutt. At a young age, he ran away, not wanting to deal with this any longer. He's been a loner for quite some time now, then the epic disaster came. Tornados, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, they torn the land, turned cities into pile of rubbish and ruins, and made the world even more cruel then it was before. He met the Midnight Pack where the alpha had welcomed him in, despite his half wolf heritage.
~~~

Chance
Adult
Female
~~~
Appearance
~~~
Midnight Pack
Unknown
None.
~~~
N/A
N/A
~~~
Tiny, but mighty! Chance is a small but brave mix and although she can only hunt mice and voles, she considers herself a scout dog. Nothing is more valuable then her sense of smell and hearing. She's determined, and stubborn.
A formal pet who lived in the city that now is in ruins. Her owners loved her dearly, but when the series of natural disasters came, they left her, alone, never to return. She fled as soon as raiders came inside. She ran to the forest and found a better life.
~~~
Last edited by S0ul Eater on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:02 pm

OOC: Marking, I'll set up my forms in a little while. Also, could there be a healer's rank? I mean, since minor healing powers are allowed? If not, that's okay! c=
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Oh Yeah! I Forgot To Add That Rank! I Will Add It Now! :3
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:08 pm

OOC: Sweet, thank you! <3
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:29 pm

(Hello, everyone!)
Name;Chasseur
Breed; German Sheppard
Position; Lead Hunter (Can change!)
Appearance; Clicky.
Personality;
Chasseur (Can call him Chass) is a cold blooded killer. He is a hunting dog, never one to back down from a fight. He typically will stare you down if you approach him, causing him to lack in well-needed social skills. He is, however, extremely fast. It is rare for you to escape him if you try to run away from a fight, because he has amazing speed, and can easily tackle you from behind. He is a dog that snarls before asking questions, and always fights before stopping to think.
Powers; Has the speed of a cheetah, meaning he can run very fast, but for short periods of time. He cannot do several sprints in a row, and becomes very tired after he runs that fast.
History; May RP it out, but long story short he killed his family. c:
Age;36 in human years.

Let me know if I missed anything important!
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:47 pm

::Name:: Alessa
::Age:: 10 months
::Gender:: Female
~~~
::Appearance:: Alessa and her beloved Scarlett
~~~
::Pack:: Midnight Pack
::Breed:: Dalmatian-mix
::Power:: Telekinesis; she is unable to break bones. She can lift objects that are smaller than herself and weigh less (about 30 pounds, she's underweight), forms a protective orb around herself and whoever she wishes to protect, and uses orbs of energy to hit whatever she wants to hit. However, she gets headaches when she's used too much power/used it for a long period of time. These headaches prevent her from using it for a while, and if she breaks her focus, she's unable to use her power (such as being bitten or kicked).
~~~
::Mate:: None
::Pups:: Unable to have any (Spayed)
~~~
::Personality:: Generally very sweet, but very quiet, Alessa isn't quick to make friends. She normally doesn't speak to others unless she's spoken to. However, if she is your friend, she will be very loyal and loving towards you.
::History:: Alessa was born to a single mother in an abandoned barn. The pup's mother, Dahlia, struggled with raising her pup on her own and began to resent her pup. At about two months old, Alessa began to display some telekinetic power, which only angered her mother. Dahlia knew that Alessa's father had passed down the gene to her, as she could control fire. Dahlia started to abuse Alessa as the pup started to use her power more and more, eventually resorting to beating her for any small mistake. Growing tired of taking care of Alessa, her mother decided the easiest way to get rid of her pup was to have her killed. She had staged a fire and the barn burned down with Alessa inside. Dahlia was able to disappear, not wanting to stick around. Of course Alessa ended up surviving and had been found by a few humans. She was brought to a vet's office and was adopted by Mary. During the course of her treatments, the vets deemed it too dangerous for Alessa to ever have puppies, so she was spayed. When the disasters happened, the dogs were left on their own.
~~~
::Other:: She always carries Scarlett with her. Alessa is also still recovering from the burns and spay and isn't allowed to do much. Her fur is starting to grow back, but it is very patchy and uneven. Rank is pup.

::Name:: Mary
::Age:: 25 months
~~~
::Appearance:: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
~~~
::Breed:: White German Shepherd
::Power:: Minor healing ability; Mary has mastered using a calming aura and was trying to learn to rid the body of infection, but her training has been put on stand by with her being pregnant. She can't mend bones, cure diseases or burns (she would've healed Alessa if she could) or revive the dead. Mary has also learned about human techniques, such as casting and stitching. However, she is unable to preform these techniques without the right materials.
~~~
::Mate:: Henry
::Pups:: Expecting, also adopted Alessa
~~~
::Personality:: Mary is very kind and motherly, willing to take on any pups that comes across her way. Being the older sister to a slightly bratty dog, she doesn't take petty crap from anyone. She can get mean, should she need to. Mostly she's fun and easy going, all while making sure no one gets into trouble.
::History:: Mary and her sister were born in the woods to two young dogs. Soon after their birth, their father left them and their mother. The girls enjoyed their life, until when they were about five months, their mother suddenly disappeared. The two were left to fend for themselves. It didn't take too long for the girls to travel to the city for food and that's when they were caught and taken to the pound. The sisters refused to be put into different homes, going so far as to throw tantrums whenever a family was only interested in one sister. They were eventually placed together and adopted. Mary would leave the house to visit the sick and injured animals at their local vet office, and soon became their "mascot", then would return home at night. She met Henry when he was brought in for a broken leg. They hit it off and became mates. With her and Maria's human Teddy passing away, they were left in the care of the vet's office. When the disasters struck, the dogs were abandoned.
~~~
::Other:: Rank is healer.

::Name:: Maria
::Age:: 25 months
~~~
::Appearance:: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
~~~
::Breed:: White German Shepherd
::Power:: None
~~~
::Mate:: Open
::Pups:: Expecting
~~~
::Personality:: Maria is a bit different than her sister; she's very spoiled, a bit sarcastic, and is easily angered. She tends to be a flirt, but she won't go around doing that with multiple males. Despite that, Maria can be very sweet and loving.
::History:: Maria's history is very much the same as Mary's history. However, Maria competed in pageants. Maria won many awards and eventually retired when she was twenty two months; she had became pregnant with another champion (was planned) and Teddy suddenly passed away.
~~~
::Other:: Rank is Scout.

::Name:: Henry
::Age:: 28 months
::Gender:: Male
~~~
::Appearance:: New ref!
~~~
::Breed:: Unknown
::Power:: None
~~~
::Mate:: Mary
::Pups:: Expecting and adopted Alessa
~~~
::Personality:: Henry is very child like, as in he's innocent and naive. He does very well with pups and is a little weary with adult dogs. He seemingly has boundless energy and constantly wants to play.
::History::Henry was born to two homeless dogs. He doesn't remember them well, as he was taken away from them. He didn't like being in his foster home, so he would often run away. One afternoon, when he was still very young, he tried to swim across a large creek and almost drowned. Henry "died" for a few minutes until his owners found him and brought him back. After that, Henry hasn't been as sharp as he was, as his owners and many vets thought he suffered from some brain damage. Henry lived most of his adult life on the streets and was somehow able to survive from the kindness of strangers. Henry had been hit by a car and his leg was broken, and thus was taken to be treated. That's where he met his mate and he became very attached to her. Even after he healed up, he would come around every day to see Mary. They hit it off and decided to be mates.
~~~
::Other:: Rank is Hunter
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me