A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:30 am

Chass glanced at Nimbus. "I was thinking we could head out now, but if anyone doesn't want to, speak up now." He raised his eyebrow, looking around. 'Tired hunters aren't good hunters' was a lesson he had learned over his many years as a hunter himself.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:01 am

"I'm ready whenever you all are." said Maria softly, "My pups are sleeping and they have Mare to nurse them if they get hungry." She flicked her tail some and cleared her throat. "So uh, yeah..." she murmured, not sure what else to say.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:13 am

"I'm ready." Cassie said to the group. She let out one last yawn before stretching. Despite her tiredness, she would still be a good hunter since she's a hunting dog breed, hunting was in her blood.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 am

Chass nodded once. "Then it's set. Let's head out now, and see if we can find some rabbits or squirrels. Maria, we usually hunt in a formation, but with rabbit's it's pretty much a free-for-all. My only rule is to stay inside the river boundary, but other than that go crazy." He was pretty sure Maria knew enough about hunting to know not to cross the border, but he was just making sure. "And one more thing," he said, addressing the entire group, "You may also hunt squirrels, birds, etc. Basically any small game. Okay! Let's go!" Chass trotted towards the meadow. he wanted to see if he could hunt some prairie mice (The size of very large rats), and maybe the occasional fowl. He walked into the clearing, eyes scanning for movement in the tall grass.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Maria walked with them and nodded to Chass. "Got it." she confirmed. Once they were released to hunt, Maria smelled the air and tracked a small mouse. She found it and killed it, then buried it by a large oak tree to fetch later.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Cassie followed them. The scent of many rabbits caught inside her nostrils. The warren was close. She stopped and felt the breeze, testing it to see which direction it was going, it was going towards her, her scent wouldn't be detected by the rabbits. She slowed her breathing and walked quietly, her head hung low. Peering through the grass she saw the warren and many bunnies. Quickly, she leaped out, jaws snapping everywhere. She relax and saw four dead rabbits around her.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 am

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

"I know you two wont. That's why I choose you two as my betas." She stood to her paws and padded to camp. She walked over to her den and spun in a circle before laying herself down on the comfy moss. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He trotted through the forest that slowly got brighter and brighter as the sun rose behind the trees. He spotted the warren and when he was going to leap out, Cassie did. He sprang out anyways and caught multiple rabbits just before they were able to scramble back into the warren with the ones that got away. He held three in his jaws and saw Cassie had four.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:53 am

Cassie looked at Nimbus. She was a bit surprise to see he had less rabbits then her. With pride she puffed out her chest while holding the four rabbits.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Maria smelled the air once more and found the scent of a quail. She spotted it and lunged at it, swiftly killing it. She saw that it had a nest with some eggs. She carefully carried the eggs back to the oak tree and buried them, then fetched the quail.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:08 am

Spotting a bird she set her kill down and stalked it quietly. She leaped out ontop of it and with a swift blow to the neck it was limp. She carried it over to her four rabbits and looked to the others.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me