Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:37 am

( oh and if anyone wanted to know, the reason why shadowspitters can deal with metalshards the best is because there bones and scales are thicker, allowing them to take the lava better, and there tough bones can be used to head-butt them, while most other dragons have less thick bones, with brightwings and iceflurry's following close behind! )

spirit

she whipped her head around, glaring fiercley at the metalshard, before widening her eyes, thinking to herself this is a natural metalshard, how did he survive?!. she shook her head, before glaring at him for his statement. she hissed loudly, curling her arm around part of the fire dancer, glaring at him sharply.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

"I've heard you can deal with me... Wanna fight? If not, I will kill this weak thing. Stop protecting it, I want It to die." Fenterio's tail flicked. " Maybe your too weak and Scared to fight me... oh... that would be a shame..."
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:52 am

Spirit

She snapped her head towards him, snarling dangerously, while still curling her tail around the hatchling. She snapped out oh yes, I will do it, but you will lose she snarled angrily, depositing the hatchling into a nearby bush, but then she leaped at him with a roar
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:54 am

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

"Ohhh.... How scary....." Fenterio hissed at Spirit "Your weak like all the others!" Fenterio Clawed Spirit. Then he started Circling Spirit. " He can be here all day..."
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:24 am

spirit

she let out a cry of rage and leaped at him, tackling him to the ground. few dragons knew of how powerful she was, but she was now really angry. she repeatedly slashed at his face, sometimes using her tail to keep him down. she hissed angrily and jumped back. as much as she didn't want to admit it, she was surprised at finding a true metalshard, as most of them were artificial. she brandished her tail, ready to harm him if needed. she didn't want to kill him, just make him back off. she actually thought he was pretty brave, attacking one of the few dragons left, and she had thought he was a artificial metalshard at first, but he proved not to be.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

Fenterio was actually surprised she could tackle him on the ground. " I have to admit it.. Your strong.."
Fenterio roared loudly.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:36 am

name: Ryanu

username: AhoyCookie

personality: She is quiet, smart, and keeps to herself. If she is happy, which isn't too often, she will conceal it behind a blank face. When she jokes, it is usually dark. She is good at dry humor, also. Very deadpan.

type: FireDancer

what they look like: She is a black dragon. Her wings are long, and are tipped with a crimson color. She has long claws, four on each foot. Her head is narrow, with red eyes and pointed horns. Her tail has a small ridge to help her fly at the end.

power: Can survive in super hot or cold temperatures.

anything else: non
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:19 pm

YAY!

MORE PEOPLE! ACCEPTED : D

spirit

she narrowed her eyes hissed dangerously before saying levelly I know I'm strong, and you will regret messing with me she then hissed again, lunging dangerously close to him, baring her teeth and outspreading her talons, ready to attack him.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Ryanu/Female/Firedancer
Ryanu sighed. Her red eyes staring at two dragons, hidden in the shadows. They seemed to be fighting over a hatchling. One Metalshard and one Shadowspitter. She didn't want to interfere. She wasn't stupid. They would probably kill her. Her crimson tipped wings folded tightly around herself, tail splayed behind her. Though she seemed genuinely relaxed, she was tense and ready to fly away in a moment's notice.

(blegh, first post. i didnt read much of what has already happened, so i hope i dont have anything wrong)
Last edited by AhoyCookie on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard
" I wont regret messing with such a weak dragon. " Fenterio lunged on top of Spirit, Biting her neck Strongly. Fenterio wrapped his tail on Spirit's Leg. He didn't hesitate.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me