Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:54 pm

spirit

her eyes flicked back at the other dragon before answering coldly spirit. my name is spirit, so what is your name?, before hissing, spreading her wings and saying wouldn't any other dragon just fly off now? and not even stay?, curiosity showing in her voice.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Ryanu/Female/Firedancer
She inspected one of her newly sharpened talons. "Ryanu," She replied to the first question. Lowering her claws, she started sharpening the other and shrugged. "I really have nothing better to do," She said, her tail curling around the hatchling's body. She really couldn't tell if it was alive or not.
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Solar
Cirrus is dead. The words echoed in her mind and it only made her feel worse. There was no hope for her, no love left in her. Nothing left to care about. The arena was empty, claw marks covering her body without any pain to tell her it was there. Lazuli didn't dare speak, just sat by Solar as she weeped. The spear suddenly fell in front of her, nearly jabbing her in the knee. She pushed herself up, her tears stopping abruptly as she stared at the spear. She looked at Lazuli who was just as confused as she was, and then up at Airis. He stumbled around, patting down on the spot he'd been impaled. Slowly but surely, his scales knit together and smoothed over, as perfect as could be. His tail lashed out and waved in the air, the tip of it growing to be blue until it covered his body. And yet, the red sprouted underneath the blue ones and made his blue scales look like a coat. He turned around, blinking his crimson red eyes with the spear in his talons.
Lazuli
He didn't have that spear before, did he? Why are his eyes red? His eyes used to be green, didn't they? What's going on, is Cliff going to have to die a second time? "Did you think the battle was over yet? Just because Airis thought he could control me and act all friendly to you again, you thought it was over and done with?" Cliff's tongue again darted out of his mouth and back in, baring his teeth in a menacing grin as he laughed. "Cliff, please don't do this!" Solar cried, her tears daring to fall again. He twirled the spear in his talons and slammed it onto the ground, throwing pebbles into the air as it cracked underneath the spear's pressure.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

Fenterio Left a trail of blood from his talons. So he wiped it off. Fenterio landed In front of Solar. "Hello. Cry baby. Why are you crying? You Broke a stick? What a useless Dragon.." Fenterio Roared loudly.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Solar
She winced as the dragon landed in front of her and forcefully shoved him away. "Hello, hi, please SHUT UP AND LEAVE," Lazuli barked. "Cantcha see we're in the middle of killing someone right now?" Lazuli snapped. Cliff aimed the spear with an eye closed, aligning it with Solar's forehead. "CLIFF, STOP!" Solar yelled. She pushed past the Metalshard and Brightwing and limped over to Cliff, the effects the Brightwings bought upon her clearly showing. He dropped the spear in his talons with a frustrated sigh and pushed Solar back before she got any closer. "What is it now?" Cliff huffed, his grip nearly snapping the spear in half. "Cliff, you're not you.. think of Airis, think of me," She whined. He rolled his eyes and shifted his blue scales to his own red and back to blue, a changing gradient of two armies. "Any last words to "airis"?" He shoved her back again, throwing her to the ground. She blinked and shook her head. "No, Cliff.." She began, trying to struggle to her feet before the spear hit her.
Lazuli
The spear was jerked away from his talons before he could throw it. She twirled it in her talons and jabbed him with the end of it, forceful enough to draw a light trail of blood and throw him off of his balance. He looked at her with a glare and rubbed his cheek, trying to chuckle. "You think that would stop me? PATHETIC," He snapped as he tried to pry the spear from her grasp, "Such a weak little- dragonet-" He hissed frustratingly when the spear didn't budge in her talons. "Thinking that- just taking my- weapon!" His talons reached for the handle of the spear and nearly got ahold of it, only to topple over when Lazuli jerked it away. "You're actually pretty pathetic yourself."
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:34 am

Tundra
She grabbed his talons once more, she saw him wearing a collar, one she'd never noticed before. Scanning the silver collar, she saw it had a pouch attached to it, she quickly grabbed the pouch, it needed a key to be opened. "Darn it...I don't have one, can't I make one?" She mumered, quickly pointing at the pouch, sticking a key made from ice into it. She turned it, before the scorching sun could melt. Her talons carefully twisted the key, hoping it wouldn't melt. The pouch quickly opened. She closed her eyes, hesitent to look at what's inside. She quickly shut it, and locked it again, wrapping it around her neck. Tears trickled down her face, her scales frosted with a chill. She breathed in a gulp of air, she just couldn't take. She heard the crying crickets sing, and glanced up at the sky. "Your my ice to a sword.." she muttered, then stood up on her two-legs and walked away. She always hated walking on fours, it seemed strange. Curling her tail around her arm, she leapt up to the slide, pulling herself up, she created more ice forwards king Drake's castle.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Cliff
How could he not have predicted this ridiculous problem? Lazuli never was taller than him. He was always taller, no matter what- in fact, she was an ant to him. But now he was as weak as a dragonet with Lazuli towering over him. He suddenly tilted forward, scrabbling at the spear as Lazuli jabbed him in his stomach and picked him up. "What are you doing--? STOP," He hissed, trying his best not to slip off of the spear as the annoying Brightwing whirled the spear around. Suddenly, he seemed to double in size as Lazuli jerked the spear forward, tossing him off of it. He hissed and landed on his talons, scratching at the marble arena floor. "ENOUGH MESSING AROUND!" He roared. He had enough; No more romance with Solar, no more annoyance coming from Lazuli or Cassius. And finally, no more wars in between the armies; because one would die out, and it wouldn't be his. He jerked Lazuli towards him with her tail, spinning her around and grabbing the spear from her talons, and pushing her out of the way. "Hey, wait!" Lazuli said from behind him, stumbling around the arena. Carefully, he cornered Solar like a shepherd herding his sheep.
Cassius
He felt all of the scales on his body crawling with anxiety and horror. Solar was about to die, and he might be next. He glanced around the arena with wide eyes. How would he defeat this over powered monster? How would he defeat his leader that he once stood for? How would he defend the one dragon who didn't find him incredibly annoying or bothersome? He felt his tail bend when Cliff picked up Solar with the spear. He looked closer to see he had lifted her by her scales. "Cliff," Cassius began, his once dark blue scales slowly and surely turning to a purple that still sickened him to this day. When Cliff didn't bat an eye, he spoke again. "Cliff." said Cassius. He still didn't budge, and Solar's writhing body was slowly inching closer to the wall, which will surely impale her without another thought. And even Solar can't be resurrected as easy as Cliff.
Last edited by OKULTRA on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

Fenterio flew and left. As he flew Fenterio found Spirit, He couldn't resist messing with her for a few couple minutes so he swopped to the forest ground and clawed Spirit's face and flew off swiftly.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:32 pm

spirit

she let out a yelp of surprise before she lunged into the air with stunning speed, her teeth snapping onto his tail as he retreated, which she smirked slightly as she felt his blood trickle in her mouth slightly, before she opened her wings and used her wings to hit him on the head
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:50 am

Ryanu/Female/Firedancer
Ryanu was watching, not engaging herself in the small combat. Her red orbs focused on the metalshard, eyes narrowed slightly.
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups