BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Postby TrashFan » Thu May 11, 2017 2:05 pm

TrashFan wrote:
Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single Babusitter/ being chased| Pokes : Cinna

Cida looked as the Newborn Army came charging towards her and cinna, she was too overwhelmed to think so she just ran without even thinking about Cinna, the babies came chasing her.

TrashFan wrote:
Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:Chasing/ The Newborns|Tags: Millie,

Violetcia as well as millie and the other they ave gathered came charging towards the other Babus ahead, however one was running from them, they decided to chase her

Ivy Ace | She/Her | X | status: also chasing/The Newborns | Tags: Open |

Ivy was confused at first but decided to follow the others although she dosent quite like it.

Oros (Formerly "Tria") | She/Her | Won in private readopt comp during a stream: Proof| status: Organizing/team ???|Tags: Open|

Oros apoligized to Aviva,
It's ok, it happens! said Oros with a smile, Oros then came infront of Aviva and offered " You want to join my team?" Said Oros, she was hoping that Aviva could join her.

Alba | pronouns | X | status: Arriving in forest

Alba looked down at his Map nervously until looking back up to see he has come to the right place, the forest. He has come there to study the Cave and also the Gacha, He looks ahead to find Gedi and hotaru and attempt to run up to them but he trips and rolls down the hill.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Aviva | She/Her | Character 3 | Status: Chatting | Tags: Oros

"Your team?" Aviva asked, not knowing about the teams being formed for treasure hunting. "For what?" She added, tilting her head slightly.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Thu May 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single Babusitter/ being chased| Pokes : Cinna

Cida has guided the babies out of the Factory as they all came rumbling towards Oros and Aviva as Cida thought they could help her sort out the Babies..

TrashFan wrote:
Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:Chasing/ The Newborns|Tags: Millie,

Violetcia as well as millie and the other they ave gathered came charging towards the other Babus ahead, however one was running from them, they decided to chase her

Ivy Ace | She/Her | X | status: also chasing/The Newborns | Tags: Open |

Ivy was confused at first but decided to follow the others although she dosent quite like it.

Oros (Formerly "Tria") | She/Her | Won in private readopt comp during a stream: Proof| status: Organizing/team ???|Tags: Open|

Oros was confused at Aviva not knowing about the teams before exclaiming
" Treasure hunting!" Oros was excited to be getting Aviva in the team even if Aviva doesnt know what the teams are for.

TrashFan wrote:
Alba | pronouns | X | status: Arriving in forest

Alba looked down at his Map nervously until looking back up to see he has come to the right place, the forest. He has come there to study the Cave and also the Gacha, He looks ahead to find Gedi and hotaru and attempt to run up to them but he trips and rolls down the hill instead.
Last edited by raey on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Last edited by Fern17 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Fri May 12, 2017 4:38 am

Gedi | he/him | X | status: entering forest, scared/nervous, team ???| Hotaru

The shape of a babusagi falling down caught the edge of Gedi's eye and he turned around quickly to see a tea-filled shape laying in the grass. He nudged Hotaru.
"There's somebody down there", he noted, nodding in the babu's direction.
He didn't realize his sister had run off to help them for a few seconds, but once he did, walked down the hill at a slower pace.

Hotaru | she/her | X | status: entering forest, concerned, team ??? | Gedi, Alba

Hotaru felt her brother nudge her.
"There's somebody down there", he said, and she looked in the direction he was pointing to see a babu in the grass who had seemingly fallen.
Quickly, to check if they were hurt, she ran down the hill until she stood in front of them.
"Are you alright?", she asked, quickly scanning her eyes over the tea-filled babusagi to make sure there were no punctures.

(dangit just realized i should've started these two out by the gacha like their sisters did)
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Fri May 26, 2017 1:17 pm

(bump?)
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:02 am

Aviva | She/Her | Character 3 | Status: Chatting | Tags: Oros

"OOOOH!" Aviva exclaimed, face(palming?pawing?). "Right, of course. What else could it be? Soccer? Ok, well it could totally be soccer." Aviva went on. "Well, really it could be almost anything..." She mumbled, hoping Oros didn't hear. "I mean, I think I might've heard about that before, but I guess I forgot? Sorry." The DJ apologized. "I guess I've been busy." Aviva explained. 'Way to talk!' She then scolded herself mentally.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:15 pm

rivika | she/her | X | status: ????

"hey! good morning" rivika wandered up to avia and oros with her boy lukova trailing behind her. she pawed at the grass while she waited to see what they would say, hoping she wasn't interrupting anything important.

lukova | he/him | X | status: ????

lukova stood quietly behind his mother. he watched the unknown new babus in front of him, his half closed eyes giving him an icy sort of stair as he watched them.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:40 am

Cups wrote:
Character Info
Oldest
Eloise
Matt
Millie
Will
Koyo
Youngest

ImageImageImageImageImage

--------------------

Eloise | she/her | tags: open | status: relaxing at the house | crush: open

Eloise sat calmly in a chair as her paws were occupied with her current knitting project. As winter was approaching, she had decided that the closet could never have too many blankets, especially if the neighbors needed some. Then they would have extra, which was a good thing. Indistinct conversation and pawsteps on the floor could be heard as Millie and Will were upstairs, most likely watching TV again. She slightly smiled as a someone, presumably Will, hit their head on the ceiling and Millie burst into laughter.

Millie | she/her | tags: Will | status: in Will's room | crush: open

Millie sat on Will's floor with her eyes glued to the screen, season four of her favorite show had just been released and she was already on episode four. Popping another gummy worm into her mouth, she got an idea, pulling another worm from the bag, she flicked it up towards a shelf with some action figures. There was a moment of awkward silence before she said "Oh no, looks like your lion figures are being attacked by a ravenous worm!" while obviously expressing sarcasm.

Will | he/him | tags: Millie | status: in room with Milie | crush: n/a

Will was stretched out on the carpet flipping through the most recent comic book he had received in the mail. Millie had the TV on while making comments about what she did and didn't like. She had also bought up a bag of gummy worms which they were sharing. A gummy worm "somehow" made up its way onto its figure shelf and gave a small glare at Millie before standing on a chair to go get it.

While standing on it he remarked "Ha ha. Very funny, but I don't want food around my room otherwise bugs will get in." He reached a paw behind a blue lion figurine but somehow managed to knock them all off resulting in him flinching back and hitting his head on the ceiling. Rubbing his head, the gummy still in paw, Millie's attention was away from the TV for once, but only because she was laughing on the carpet. With a "Gee thanks" from Will, he pegged the worm at her head and placed each individual figure back on the shelf.

Matt | he/him | tags: open | status: at the factory | crush: open

Matt had left the house early that morning, mainly because he felt like meeting people today. It had been four months since he had first left the gacha. He had organized his what used to be empty room, and helped decorate the house and yard, but hadn't realized that he didn't make any friends. So today he would go to the factory and see if there were any newborns.

Walking through the forest, Matt looked around at the trees as he kept going the direction which he knew would bring him to the factory. He kept a brisk pace as sunlight was slowly going through the trees as the yellow sphere rose higher in the sky. Minutes later, he came out at an opening and saw the factory emerge, and the distant hum of music could be heard from inside. Pushing open a door, he entered the factory and began navigating towards the gacha.

Koyo | she/her | tags: open | status: at the gacha machine | crush: open
Tumbling out onto a hard surface, Koyo blinked as she rolled out of some machine. As she began thinking, she was honestly confused at what had happened, but assumed she had just started to exist. Looking herself over she thought "Hmm. Exist. What a strange word. I just got here and I already understand what just happened." Standing up, Koyo examined the machine behind her and walked around it a few times studying every inch of the machine.
Last edited by Fern17 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:46 am

(just gonna slap ma boi here)
seoul | he/him | X | status. factory --> forest | tags. open | team. non yet

As he hummed the tunes to his favorite song, he finally jumped off from the door flap. Walking off into the distance, heading to the factory. It has been quite awhile since he ran off to the factory, he kept him busy enough for him to stay indoors. He made his way to the factory and wondered how many newborns have been coming out from the gacha. As he passed through the gacha, it seems like he was quite anticipated over it. Yet his mind kept his eyes keen to the forest. He knew that many babu's play in the forest, yet he never really wanted to go alone by himself to the woods. his curiosity pushed him to go alone to the woods, after all they said it isn't that bad going alone.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me