BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Postby dreamyEnding » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:37 pm

What is a Babusagi? wrote:A Babusagi (bah-buu-sah-ghee) is animal-themed toy with a silicone-based
outside and a tasty drink inside! Babusagi also feature a skeleton for
sturdiness and our special bubble fillings for a real bubble-tea look!
Patented technology has also allowed us to levitate a bubble outside of
the silicone shell! Wow! Aside from being sweet in appearance Babusagi
are sweet in personality too and are ready to make friends with you!

Warning: Babusagi may be sentient and capable of developing their own personalities, not all Babusagi guaranteed to be well-behaved.

Welcome to the official Babusagi roleplay!
Here I'll have a setting and prompt to get you all going so your Babusagis can bond! You might even get to learn some new things about the species!
This roleplay will be mainly community driven so I will supply a basic prompt but otherwise you're allowed to drive this in any way you want! But I can also give you new prompts as requested~
So here's some rules you'll need to adhere to and underneath will be the setting, current prompt, and some resources!

Guidelines wrote:● Babusagi are a Closed Species. Outside creation is prohibited.
● Using Babusagi that are not yours without explicit permission is prohibited.
● This roleplay can not have topics more scandalous than PG-13, fighting should also be kept to a minimum.
● OOC can be brought up from time to time but keep it to a minimum, PM and the fanclub are your friends. Make sure to make it clear what's OOC!
● Please type in ways that are readable (i.e. darker fonts, not too many symbols, etc.)
● Try to keep it at least two good sentences per reply.
● Try to include people if you can! It can be rough to join a roleplay and then have your character off to the side the entire time.
dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BABUSAGI ✦ INFORMATION

Postby dreamyEnding » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Setting wrote:Babusagis have a strange ability which is being able to find their way back to the factory no matter where they are, they tend to use this ability to come back to the factory to see their friends! Though usually they tend to actually play around in the forest around the factory more than hang around the gacha and shipping machines.
The forest is speckled with treehouses and forts, some more well made than others. They come in all shapes, materials, and sizes and more are being built all the time! The only rule is that once you go home for the day anyone can play in your fort.
The forest itself is an interesting place with plenty of cool plants to pick and play with, there also seems to always be new trinkets to be found under the dirt and bushes. It's easy to find a new treasure to keep at your fort of choice.
At night the forest still stays lively with fireflies and bright starlight, on top of that some of the flowers can actually put off a glow! There also have been whispers of glowing rocks that come from a mysterious cave somewhere and while there are definitely some pebbles that seem to glow nobody's actually found the cave...

Prompts wrote:There seems to be two teams forming the the forest, they both want the coolest treasure and forts! They seem disorganized though...
I bet some Babusagis could sweep in and become the leaders! They'd even get to pick the team names! Better do it soon before everything cool is gone! The Babusagi who don't want to play are probably just going to have to keep down their forts to keep them off limits...

Some Babusagi have claimed to have seen a amazing cave full of glowing rocks and old ruins, but they can never seem to actually find it again. It's been suggested that an expedition group be formed, but some Babusagis want to go solo. Either way the goal is to find the cool cave and discover it's mysteries...

Need a basic post head for your characters? Here you go! There are no forms required on this thread so it'll help to keep things straight if you use one! Feel free to pretty it up or make your own!
Code: Select all
[size=95][center][i][b]Name[/b] | pronouns | [url=any outside forms]X[/url] | status: cave hunting/team ????[/i][/center][/size]
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Postby dreamyEnding » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Feel free to start whenever!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Tria | she/her | X | status: Organizing/team ???

Capture the flag, that's what this whole 'team' and 'fort' situation reminded Tria heavily of. Form the team, find the fort, take the treasure, win the 'game'. Simple! And, while it certainly wasn't a forest-wide soccer match- still fun. Or at least it would be if they would actually get on with it. "Come on guys! We don't have all day! We got a team to form and treasure to raid! Come on, chop chop!" The honey babusagi stamped her feet as she attempted to rally the 'troops' milling about in front of her, a determined grin glowing on her face. If she could captain a soccer team surely she could captain this!

Kimon | they/them | X | status: Sleeping/team solo

Kimon was aware of the ruckus outside the flap of his tent fort. And they were well aware of the fact that soon enough too many babusagi were going to go charging through the forest to play some game that involved raiding forts and deposing poor innocent sleeping bystanders like them. Still the violet babusagi refused to move from his ground level abode. Let them come if they liked Kimon was staying right where they were, nestled among their fancy down pillows. Heck, the others could raid if they wanted! So long as they just kept their voices down!

Sagwa | she/her | X | status: Wandering/cave hunting

"Hello flowers, hello trees," Sagwa greeted the foliage as she padded aimlessly through the forest as usual. Except, well, not exactly aimlessly this time around. Even ditzy dreamer Sagwa had heard about The Cave, and with it's countless promised mysteries and so much to explore the babusagi couldn't help but be attracted! But dreams of conquest alone do not a happy babusagi make so while seeking out The Cave was one of her goals, it wasn't all she was planning on doing. Just taking a walk was a pleasant enough use of her time as it was, any caves stumbled upon would simply be a bonus.
Last edited by hazilnut on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Amabel | She/Her | Characters (Second) | Status: Looking to join a team

Amabel wandered through the forest, calmed by the sounds of the wind through the leaves and sounds of birds chirping. She was examining the bark of trees, the branches of bushes, insects, anything. She wasn't looking at or for anything in particular, she just enjoyed watching nature and pondering its ways. She stopped abruptly to look at the factory which could be seen in the distance. It intrigued her, yet for some reason the idea of exploring inside alone worried her. She continued poking her nose around when she found a shiny gold coin. She smiled and picked it up, putting it in a pouch she brought.

Lavera | She/Her | Characters (Third) | Status: Not looking to join a team, may change mind

Lavera sighed as she sat up against a tree, enjoying the feel of the wind. She willed herself not to curl up and sleep, yet she also didn't know why she was fighting it. She looked in the direction of a cave, wondering what treasures hid inside. She knew there were various trinkets and treasures in the area around the factory all Babusagi come from, and that's part of the reason she came here. She wanted inspiration for her next clothing line, she was a designer after all. Well, a model at some times too, but that's not the point. Her tail twitched in anticipation, for what she didn't know.
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Tig | she/her | X | status: Team '2' Captain/Thinking of name

Tig was trotting through the forest, her head held up in pride, when she noticed a lone Babu treasure hunting, sparing glances at the factory every now and again. She smiles and pounces on them lightly from behind. 'Hello!' she cheers brightly at her soon-to-be friend. 'Who are you? I'm Tig.' She was hopeful that perhaps she could get this Babu to join her treasure-hunting team. It would certainly give them a chance to explore the factory, too, because the team's base was just outside it.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Amabel | she/her | Character 2 | status: hiding/team ????

Amabel squeaked in surprise as she hits the ground, before quickly dashing into the nearest bush. She does this every time, she can't help it! She didn't move out of the bush quite yet, her brain hadn't quite caught up with reality. She blinked and saw it was just another Babusagi, who seemed to be staring back in confusion. Amabel didn't move, thinking the other would just leave. She didn't want to confront a Babusagi she just ran into the bush from.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Tig | she/her | X | status: Team '2' Captain/Thinking of name

'Hey, why'd you run off?' Tig pouts, moving after the other babusagi. She only wanted to be their friend! She reaches into the bush and grabs their paw, pulling them free. 'Do you want to explore the factory with me ad find new friends to treasure hunt with?'
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:51 am

Caleb | he/him | X | status: cave hunting

Caleb bolted through the forest unable to control his excitement. This time... definitely, this time, he promised himself, "I will find the cave!" he panted. Fantasising about all the mysteries the cave might hold, he emerged himself in ridiculous thoughts of what the cave may hold. Maybe he'd find a monster's dungeon or possibly a dragon's keep or, he thought, or even a wizards lab!! He couldn't help giggling in anticipation at this, a silly grin spreading across his face. But in doing so he somehow managed to misplace one of his feet while running and came to crashing halt as he smashed into a three eyed babusagi. "whoops" he squeaked while trying to catch his breath.
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:32 am

Amabel | she/her | X | status: Chatting/team ????

Amabel calmed down as she was pulled free. She didn't want to look any more like a nervous wreck. "Um... Explore the factory? Friends?" Amabel questioned. She did want to explore the factory, she hadn't been there since she was very young and she didn't remember it very well. She also liked the idea of new friends. She gave a soft smile. "How would I do that?"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me