•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby Everestsong » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:22 am

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

I watched as he went back down toward the doe, as I was able to slow it, and it fell to the earth. I stood there and panted for a while, then sniffed the area for the fawn. I sprinted in its direction and closed in...
[/quote]
Mako

Location; Camp--+--Tags; Flame

I made a face of annoyance and looked around more, swaying my tail back and forth. I finally spotted Flame near by and padded up to her "Have you seen Saturn lately...?" I asked the Alpha. Hopefully, Saturn wasn't getting into any trouble...[quote]

𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 Image [ Previously EverestEmberz ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤."
𝖧𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝖺𝗂, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍.
𝖨'𝗆 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝖲 𝗂𝗍𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Flame
| Tagged; Mako | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame began to finish up eating her deer when she noticed Mako come over to her. The alpha raised her head and listened to the brute's question. "Not that I can recall," Flame replied, "Is something wrong?" She asked and flicked her tail, looking straight at Mako.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance let himself begin to fall behind Flint and watched as he had hurried up ahead. The warrior shook out his fur and let out a sigh. He began to look around for a sign of any kind of prey once they had gotten back into the forest. Chance smelled the air but didn't seem to pick up anything immediately, so the brute glanced over to Flint to see if he had spotted any prey.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose glanced over at Colblade as he sighed. The fae looked around at the forest and took note for the serenity. She was almost annoyed with how calm the world was; the most a wolf could do to occupy themself was to go out from a walk to drink from the river or hunt something out of the abundant amount of prey there was this time of year. Rose shook out her fur and began to pick up her pace.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver carried his catch as he padded by to camp. The brute looked around the forest one last time before he left the woods. Once he was in camp, Oliver placed the dive down in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. He noticed a variety of different wolves were walking about or must have been out in the forest. The hunter made his way over to a clear patch of grass with in camp. Oliver stretched out his legs and lay down on the ground.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

I watched as he went back down toward the doe, as I was able to slow it, and it fell to the earth. I stood there and panted for a while, then sniffed the area for the fawn. I sprinted in its direction and closed in...

Mako

Location; Camp--+--Tags; Flame

"I feel like he's been...missing" he said, feeling like Saturn might be in some trouble, not seeing him all day, other then in the morning. "I'm not sure why...either." He sighed, looking down at the kill pile: Hopefully he is just hunting...right? he thought, looking back up at Flame.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Colblade
Talking to: Rose

I walk silently through the forest, my mind wandering to other things. I thought about my sister Rain and where she could possibly be. I think about the rest of the pack, then my brain focuses back on Rose. She was kind and sweet but also malicious and wild. Her contrast was so interesting to me, and I kept thinking about who she was and what she meant to me. I continue to walk further into the woods.

Flint
Talking to: Chance

I look around in the forest, trying to find something to pounce on. I needed to take my inner anger out on another animal, no matter the size. I move my muzzle through the air, trying to catch the scent of anything around me. I sense a rabbit nearby and feel my shoulders tense. I creep closer to where the smell is emerging from and see a rabbit further away from where I stand. I move closer to the ground and shuffle for a few moments before pouncing on the smaller animal, killing it in a few milliseconds. I turn around to see where Chance is.

Rain
Talking to: Ire

I look back at Ire, unsure of how to react. How could I have done nothing wrong, yet he seem so anxious? I shake the question from my head and calmly reply, "I'll go with you. I've got nothing else to do." I wasn't going to let Ire simply leave. He seemed upset, and I didn't want to leave him like this. I was stern and I could fight, but I was also compassionate. Other wolves emotions could have a huge impact on me if I let them. I hated seeing other wolves sad or in pain, and while Ire didn't seem sad, I still wanted to make sure he was okay before leaving.

Yara
Talking to: Felicity

"That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure." I slightly nod towards Felicity. She was polite and respectful, unlike the brute I had spoken to earlier. I was glad that this interaction was so different from the other. I look back at the pile of food before moving my head back towards the fae. "Have you had anything to eat yet?" I question.

Zaiya
Talking to: Cerberus

I run faster and faster, trying my hardest to outrun Cerberus. I knew I couldn't, like before, but I had to try. There had been a malice in his voice that filled me with dread. What if he actually attacked me? I wouldn't be able to defend myself. I he actually tried to hurt me I would be done for. There was a reason I wasn't a warrior or a hunter; it's because I wasn't good at those things. Now, I was being faced with this aggressive brute, and I wasn't sure what to do. I begin to see the clearing where a few wolves are standing around the kill pile and quickly run over to where the alpha is, trying to catch my breath. "Hello...alpha." I pant as I slow down next to her, my head hanging in submission. My body moves with each inhale and I try to calm down.

Kai
Talking to: Amber

"No, not really. Anything would be fine." I respond, looking around and waiting for Amber. It was really nice in this part of the forest; you could see the sun through the trees but you were still protected from the weather when it rained. I turn back to Amber.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 am

Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock|

Jade rolled her eyes, "I said no." she reminded him softly, "I'd rather not be confined to one single duty." she explained in a sarcastic tone. "And you know what? I think you would be a great loner! You could leave the pack behind tonight, and find me by the river." Jade said in a persuasive tone, perking up a bit. "All the food you could eat!" Jade added finally, almost as a bribe knowing his current rank.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby Squiggs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:48 am

JAY
{{Male - Loner - Magpie Shifter - Tags;; open}}

The blue tipped wings of his magpie form were stretched far to catch the drift of the breeze high above the trees. Small black eyes scanning the horizon for a safe spot to land. After a moments hesitation, he headed into a dive, zipping through the trees and catching a hold of a thick branch with his scrawny legs, peering through the leaves he caught glimpse of a small creek. There we go, that's what he was looking for. Jumping from the branch feathers became fur and his small bird frame transformed into a lean, black wolf as he landed, peering around to make sure no members of the pack were near. This wasn't his territory... in fact, he didn't have territory, he was a loner. Even though he was just like the other wolves in these woods, able to transform into a whole new form. It wasn't that he was different, it was just that he wasn't born into that pack and wasn't looking to join it until he knew someone. But it would be hard to run into that right someone really. Bending down he took a sip of the creek, momentarily calm.
Squiggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:38 am

Flame
| Tagged; Mako & Zaiya | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame nodded and wrapped her tail around herself. "I am sure that he is fine," She replied. The alpha let out a sigh and looked around camp. "I guess if you are really worried about him, then you can go look for him if you want." Flame stretched out her front legs and looked out into the forest. The alpha raised her head as Zaiya ran over to her. "Hi. Is something wrong? What happened?" Flame asked, getting to her feet.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance stopped as Flint began to stalk the rabbit. He sat and watched the other warrior pounce and kill the small bunny. "Nice catch," He said with a slight laugh, "That rabbit had no idea what was coming for it." Chance smile widened into a grin. He stood back up and flicked his tail, looking around the forest for a second before returning his gaze to Flint.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose continued to walk faster until she was aged if Colblade. The fae could see the stream coming into view, and she glance back over at Colblade. "I think we are almost there," She mutter almost to herself. Rose turned back and continued to pad forward towards the river.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver carried his catch as he padded by to camp. The brute looked around the forest one last time before he left the woods. Once he was in camp, Oliver placed the dive down in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. He noticed a variety of different wolves were walking about or must have been out in the forest. The hunter made his way over to a clear patch of grass with in camp. Oliver stretched out his legs and lay down on the ground.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 pm

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Jade
|Tagged;Rock|

Jade rolled her eyes, "I said no." she reminded him softly, "I'd rather not be confined to one single rank." she explained in a sarcastic tone. "And you know what? I think you would be a great loner! You could leave the pack behind tonight, and find me by the river." Jade said in a persuasive tone, perking up a bit. "All the food you could eat!" Jade added finally, almost as a bribe knowing his current rank.

[bump!]
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I burst after the male, but I have trouble keeping up. My tiny wings hold me back from helping with the fawn.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Forest
{Tags} Jade
{Gender} Male
{Crush} Flame
I shift in discomfort. "I-I dunno. I've lived with the pack my whole life." My ears perk in excitement, though I try to hide it. "They're my family. It's my home. I don't think I could leave them." Dirt escapes the ground as my tail thumps lightly against it. "How about I hang out with you for a couple of days, and then you try pack life for a couple of days?"

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Zaiya & Flame
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I jog to a stop, a small laugh escaping my maw. "What a workout!" I woof sarcastically. I stretch my back and legs, keeping my eyes locked on the healer. "Don't fret, love. We were just playing a little... Game." I bark to the alpha. I turn to look at her instead of the healer cowering behind her. My eyes lock with hers. It isn't a threat or a challenge. A dare, more like. 'What are you going to do?' Sorta thing. I feel my adrenaline slowly drain away, but the thought of the arguing with the alpha fills me with glee.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I quickly turn away once again from her. "I don't think thats a good idea." My thoughts scatter in my brain. I long for companionship. I long to never feel alone again. I want a friend. I feel my heart sink. My brother would never allow it. Who cares about my brother? I do. Of coarse I do. Do I? I guess one time wouldn't hurt. Besides, she probably wants someone to talk to too. Does she? I wouldn't know. No one ever wants to talk to me. I manage a small smile towards the fae. "Alright. I guess that would be okay. But quickly."

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Yara
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
I brush my paw in the dirt. "No, I have not. Not all of the higher ranking wolves have eaten, I don't think." I respond to the beta.
Last edited by eleutheromaniac. on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:23 am

Jade
|Tagged;Rock|

The far nodded slightly, "Alright. I can try that." Jade stood up and padded farther from the territories. "Which one first?" Jade asked turning towards the brute once more.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me