•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I fly up above the tree tops until Saturn is a tiny dot below me. I can't help but laugh the slightest bit. Being a bird is my escape. I dive down a few feet before opening my wings again and sailing on the wind. I circle around Saturn, looking for anything nearby. I spot a herd of deer, but I know it is too much to take on for just two wolves. Since I am on the larger side for gyrfalcons, we might be able to take on one doe, but not with a buck around. I circle a few times more until I find a lone doe and her fawn. It is barley probable for us to kill them, but we can try. I dive down next to Saturn and tell him the news; "A lone doe and her fawn graze a little ways that way." I caw.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Mako & Jade
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} Flame
I close my eyes and cling onto Jade for dear life. Branches whip at my body, but I never let go of the bird in my grasp. I feel horrible for grabbing her, but there is no turning back now. I wince in pain as every branch and twig slams against my body. We grow closer and closer to the ground, and with each foot I hate myself more. Suddenly we slam into a vine. We don't hit it head on, since it was swinging when we hit it. It holds us five feet above the ground for nearly a minute. "Well that wasn't too ba-" and then it breaks. I hit the ground with a thud, still completely wrapped around the bird. I take most of the impact from the fall, but I can't tell if she is hurt too. "My names Rock, what's yours?" I laugh. Then I groan because the laughing made my bones ache even more.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Amber
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
-open-

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I laugh under Rain. I laugh so hard my body feels numb. I have no strength to fight back and push the fae off of me, so I simply roll over. "What on earth are you doing?" I bark. It is the oddest thing I had ever seen. "I don't think I've ever seen this move before." I woof and start laughing again. Tears spring in my eyes. I haven't felt this happy in years. Thoughts of Cerberus flood my mind, though I try to shove them out. I won't let Cerberus ruin my happiness. Not this time.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

When they hit the ground, Jade rolled out of the animal's paws, still not knowing what had gotten her. Jade shook her feathers before shifting back to her wolf form, "What were you thinking?" she growled at Rock, "You could've gotten us both killed!" she added, her green eyes wide with fear. The fae ignored his question completely.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame listened to Yara as she spoke about Cerberus. The alpha couldn't help but agree that something had to be done about Cerberus's behavior. "I know that I need to say something to him," She began to say but stopped to think for a second, "I don't want to start a fight though, you know?" Flame said suddenly feeling weak, and she looked down at the ground.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; River | Position; Warrior |

Chance noticed that Flint was still acting strange, and even though he wasn't the most perceptive of other wolves emotions, he felt like there was more to it than Flint had said. "Come on," Chance said, some concern sipping into his voice, "I know something is bothering you. I doubt it is really as simple as you 'can't stand being bested'." Chance looked directly and Flint and took a step closer to him.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Rose smiled as she heard Colblade's response. The fae looked at the floor before looking back up at Colblade. It's just that, well, no one has ever really cared about what I feel," she said and laughed slightly, "I guess what I mean to say was that I appreciate that you at least try to understand." Rose admitted, shaking her head.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:05 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I fly up above the tree tops until Saturn is a tiny dot below me. I can't help but laugh the slightest bit. Being a bird is my escape. I dive down a few feet before opening my wings again and sailing on the wind. I circle around Saturn, looking for anything nearby. I spot a herd of deer, but I know it is too much to take on for just two wolves. Since I am on the larger side for gyrfalcons, we might be able to take on one doe, but not with a buck around. I circle a few times more until I find a lone doe and her fawn. It is barley probable for us to kill them, but we can try. I dive down next to Saturn and tell him the news; "A lone doe and her fawn graze a little ways that way." I caw.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Jade
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} Flame
I roll over and stand up. I'm nearly bouncing up and down with adrenaline. "Exactly! I wasn't thinking! And it was awesome!" I meow and shift back into a wolf. My tail wags ferociously. "So, feathers, what's your name?" I ask her again. She is a pretty fae, and she seems like a strong one too. She could be a good addition to the pack. Excitement floods my entire body. Right now, all I want to do is play. It takes all of my will power to not leap onto the fae. I am already getting the vibe that she doesn't like me too much, but just a few minutes ago she was laughing at me. She must think I'm the tiniest bit funny, right?

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I shift back into my wolf form and sit alone in the middle of the forest. I survey my surroundings carefully. Everything is calm. Quiet. Leaves crackle under my paws as I walk towards the river. I press my muzzle into the cool water and lick it with my tongue. The water is refreshing, and my body feels as though it regained some of the energy I had lost when I helped Amber out of the cave. Why did I help her? She didn't deserve my help. No one deserves my help. Except for Ire. What a troubled soul. I know he hates me. I can feel it in his presence, hear it in his voice, see it in his posture. He doesn't understand. I only wish to help him. If he would just listen he would get it. He would know that I don't want him to feel because I don't want him to hurt. He is so fragile, so easily broken. If he just didn't care the way I did, the way father did, and the way grandfather did, he would never hurt. Ever. He would be happier. He would be stronger. He would be better.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I laugh under Rain. I laugh so hard my body feels numb. I have no strength to fight back and push the fae off of me, so I simply roll over. "What on earth are you doing?" I bark. It is the oddest thing I had ever seen. "I don't think I've ever seen this move before." I woof and start laughing again. Tears spring in my eyes. I haven't felt this happy in years. Thoughts of Cerberus flood my mind, though I try to shove them out. I won't let Cerberus ruin my happiness. Not this time.

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} open
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
-open-
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am

Jade
|Tagged;Rock|

Jade released an annoyed sigh, "Jade, and don't call me feathers!" she snapped as she turned around and started to walk away. She didn't intend to stay within pack territory for long.
Last edited by wolf? on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:57 am

Colblade
Talking to: Rose

I smile softly at the younger fae, my heart dropping at her words. "Of course I'll try. You deserve to be listened to." I respond. I know that my response is quite cliché, but I don't really care. Rose was worth so much more than to be treated as secondary. I couldn't help but feel myself cringe with embarrassment at my own thoughts. "Sorry, I just care a lot about you." I laugh, slightly uncomfortable.

Flint
Talking to: Chance

"Chance." I look at the wolf, trying to look composed and calm. "It's nothing, I swear. I was just out of it for a second." I say, relieved at the steadiness of my voice. I turn my back to Chance and walk along the banks of the river. I wanted him to trust me, but I couldn't just say that to him. I didn't even know Chance that well, I wanted to get close to him before I jumped all over him.
Rain
Talking to: Ire

"Shut up! I'm doing my best ok!?" I roar with laughter, trying my best to stay balanced on top of Ire. However, it was hard since all my paws were off the ground. I wiggle around compulsively, trying my best to stay on top of the brute. I knew that this wasn't my best display of strength, but it was so funny that I didn't particularly care. Ire wasn't upset anymore, so I was happy all the same.
Yara
Talking to: Flame

"Yeah, I understand, but you can't just let him push the other pack members around." I reply, lowering my head to try and look in Flame's eyes. "He needs to realize that feeling like an alpha doesn't make him one. Cerberus has put himself on a pedestal and someone needs to knock him down." I urge.

Zaiya
Talking to: No One

I walk through the woods, trying to clear my head. I hadn't slept well the night before; my mind had been filled with darkness and memories I'd rather forget. I hum quietly, sifting through the grass. It was a very peaceful morning, and I was just enjoying the quiet of the woods.No one was around, and I liked it that way. Other wolves would rather hunt or race, but I liked to appreciate the beauty of the quiet. I see a wolf sitting alone a little ways away, and do my best to quietly back up. I recognized him as Cerberus, and I knew that he wasn't a kind wolf. Rather, he was a bully. I quickly trotted away, because I knew that higher ranks, especially wolves like Cerberus, don't respect the more skittish wolves like myself.

Kai
Talking to: Pine and Amber

I walk out of my den and smell the fresh morning air. I sigh happily to myself. Usually, omegas wouldn't feel so happy with their rank, but I was just glad to be apart of something again. I walk around the territory, running through the woods. The morning was brisk a clear. Suddenly, I noticed two faes sitting in a clearing and eating caught prey. I'm not a very shy wolf, so I walk over to greet them. I didn't remember their names, just that I had seen them around before. "Hey!" I say as I walk up to the wolves.
Last edited by SolamSwift on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 am

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

I watch as the he flew, I flicked my ears, waiting. I had looked at my paws for a while, thinking of things. A while later, the gyrfalcon came flying down to me and reporting the news. "That's nice to know" I barked, giving him a nod.

Mako

Location; Cliff?--+--Tags; Jade & Rock

I watched from above in my seagull form as Rock had just leaped up and grabbed the bird, they had fallen down quite ways. I give a squawk, then I glide down toward them, my feathers of course bright in the light. I landed on the ground near the 2 and shifted back into my wolf form. "That looked like a rough landing" I barked, kinda amused. I simply sat down and looked at them. He suddenly saw the loner start to walk away.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:26 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I ruffle my wings. I'll fly over there and wait in the trees. You can run out when you're ready, and, uh, I'll fly down and help you, uh, attack!" I woof and wince at my own plan. I am never the one to make the plan. I have no idea what I am saying or doing, or how anything will work out. I bet the omega is better at making a plan than I am. I have my position because I am an excellent hunter, I just don't know what to do. I can carry out plans and take orders perfectly, I just can't make them. It's just not who I am.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Forest
{Tags} Jade & Mako
{Gender} Male
{Crush} Flame
I tumble over my own paws while trying to catch up with Jade. "Wait up!" I call after the fae. I quicken my pace until I walk next to her. My ears perk at the sound of Mako's voice. I smile back at him, but don't have time to respond if I want to keep talking to the fae. "Could you like, slow down or something? I wanna talk to you." I bark to the female, out of breath from the past series of events. "Besides, you might end up having fun!" I woof. She probably will have fun, because I am super fun. Always. I am the most fun wolf in the pack, aren't I? I think about all of my past experiences. Maybe not.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I twitch my ears at the quiet sound of humming. I turn my head slowly and narrow my eyes at the small female wolf currently running away from me. I get to my feet and walk calmly after her, curious as to what she is doing. "Where are you going, love?" I call after her. Suddenly the forest doesn't seem so quiet anymore. There is excitement and chaos, and I love it. I quicken my pace to a trot. As I go I wonder why she was running. Well of coarse she fears me, but is there more? Why was she out in the woods in the first place? These questions tumble through my mind as I begin to lope after her. I'm not sure why I care so much, but I guess it is just something to entertain me in this boring pack.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I laugh even harder as Rain struggles above me. I'm surprised she has been able to keep her balance on top of my shaking body. Finally I get my laughter under control, and manage to kick the female lightly off of me. I spring to me feet and look her in the eyes, a mischievous glint in my own. I circle around the fae excitedly, giving her time to make the next move. I know I can easily crush her, so I might as well go easy. "Let's see what else you can do!" I woof, barley keeping myself from falling into a fit of laughter.

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} open
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
-open-
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:33 am

Jade
|Tagged;Rock & Mako|

The fae rolled her eyes as she turned to face Rock. "I'd rather get away from pack territory right now." Jade huffed, picking up speed. She didn't want to take her chances of getting caught by the higher ranking wolves. And despite how friendly the brute seemed, she didn't really trust him.
Last edited by wolf? on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 am

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

He gave another nod at the hunter, again just plain old listening to what he had to say. I shook my fur once, to then look back at the gyrfalcon. I suddenly thought of my brother out of curiosity, What could he be at or doing? I thought to myself.

Mako

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Jade & Rock

I gave a grin, hearing the duke bark out to the loner. Yet, I understood what the loner said, too. "Might as well leave her be, if she goes out of territory, she is no threat." he barked toward Rock softly. I sat myself down, giving a random shuffle of my paws of a bit of boredom.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me