The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:23 am

Icarus woke up with a start, having woken up from a nightmare. That bear had finally caught him... Well, now it's over. And it wasn't ever real anyways. He looked up at Senex, who was staring grumpily at Paladin. "I-is everything ok-okay?" He said to the two other loners.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:40 pm

MountainAsh
He listened to her congestion gravely. She loved him? What had he done to deserve that? MountainAsh had always thought about taking a mate but always considered himself married to his work. And yet, a part of him rejoyst at her sudden affections, maybe even returned them. It was all rather strange and new to him so he chose to try to put his mind to other things. "Listen to me, a superstions only have as much power as you choose to give them. There are always Ravens around the pack, they help the pack by showing us were fresh kill can be found and yes, they are drawn to death but so are we. Fear feeds on us as we feed on the dear. But if you fight it, you can always move on."

Chestnut
She nodded and followed Infernum.

ScarletHart
He awoke slowly, listening to the sounds in the small cave and to those of the three wolves sharing the space with him. After a moment he opened his eyes and turned his gaze to the outside. The snow had slowed down to just a few stray flurrya.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:16 am

Nix awoke with a start, startling the two pups at her stomach. She glanced at Rook. "Hey." She muttered, "How's the storm looking?" She asked as she started to groom the pups. Lux whined and started nibbling on Nox with no teeth whatsoever. It was kinda cute.

Senex glanced at the male besides him. "Yes, Everything is fine. the storm is even lifting. Good, that means I can get back to my own den soon." The reddish-cream elderly loner rose to his paws unsteadily, holding his maimed leg in it's usual awkward position.

Infernum started at a slow lope back to camp, rabbits in jaw. He glanced back every once in a while to see if Chess was still following.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:36 am

Ravenshadow sighed. "But my family died the very same days that i saw the raven. I... i dont expect you to understand. I have fought it. But somewhere inside, i feel as if something is going to happen to someone i care about, mainly you and the pack." she said.

Teifling awoke, seeing the storm die down. He walked out, fluffing his fur and trotting toward the pack on the edge of Death. He arrived, finding an empty hollow log that had been laid over during the storm. Settling inside, he waited.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 am

MountainAsh
He shrugged, "No, I don't understand." He said and nuzzled her affectionally, "But I am not afraid." He whispered to her. He thought of Rook, his brother was always going on about weird signs like this maybe they should talk. Ugh, though Rook would probly act all excited that Rowan was considering taking a mate and might do somthing embarassing. "I'm willing to take the risk if you are." He said.

ScarletHart
He smiled back at Nix, "Almost over, the pack will be digging itself out soon." His eyes driffted to the puppy's as their mother groomed them. They were so small it was almost hard to imagine that one day they might be as big as him. "Thank you for letting me wait out the storm with you and the pups." He said.

Chestnut
She looked up at Infernum who was moving ahead of her. The snow was up to her elbows and she was bounding after him best she could. It was a good thing they had gone hunting earleir, the prey would stay in shelter for a while.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Nix rose, letting the pups squirm around on their own for a second. "It's fine. Honestly, It would have been lonely if it was just me and these two fuzzballs." She said walking over to the male. "So, about what we were talking about. Why don't we pay this... she... a visit after the storm is done. If she was really as unaffected by the mist as you say... she could be our ticket to getting rid of it." Her voice soothing, but mildly excited as she started pacing. "Still, I have always hated waiting in dens for storms to pass." She lay back down by the pups, who clambered around their mother happily, until the two fell asleep, curled up next to each other, looking for all the world like a yin and yang symbol.

Infernum soon reached camp, shaking out his pelt. He placed the prey under a tree and looked around. Everyone else was still in their dens, hiding from the storm. He slowly trudged forwards, but then heard the sound of paw-steps in the snow. Coming from out in the forest. He smelled the air, but it still just smelled like freshly fallen snow. He pinned his ears, not getting a good feeling about this. It felt... like something unnatural was out there. Something not quite wolf.(Mahrda) The hunter growled, taking a fighting stance as he awaited whoever was fast approaching.

Gladiator rose his head as he felt the chill of wind on his back decrease. Glancing outside, he saw the storm dying down, and stood. "Rowen." He said, motioning out of the den to the dying blizzard. The grey beta glanced at Raven, but then ignored the whole group. Gladiator was often described as cold, due to his nature of isolating himself from his fellows. But, for some reason Rowen could make him open a little more than usual. enough to speak to him of his own volition. Maybe because he sensed that Rowen was similar to himself, in some way or another. The male slowly started to dig snow out of the way, so that they could get outside.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:49 am

Ravenshadow thought for a moment. "I.... am willing to risk it." she said finally. "Mhenlo would want me to..." she mumbled under her breath. She nuzzled Rowan gently, looking for comfort once again. She looked at Gladiator. Tilting her head, she looked at him softly, though darkness clouded her eyes, making her seem as if she was a shadow. She gave Gladiator a gentle smile, as if to say "dont be afraid, i trust you." and she lowered her head to her paws. She mostly thought of Gladiator as a brother, since he knew alot of what she went through and is going through. After all, it was probably the reason she isolated herself from everyone that made them dislike or consider her taboo. Except none of them even wanted to meet her when she joined. She blinked, getting herself out of her thoughts and into the reality of the other wolves.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:17 am

ScarletHart
Rook nodded as he got up and turned away from them so he could dig away some of the snow at the entrance. "Yah, it does get boring." Then he was queit for a moment before letting out a small humorless laugh, "I don't think anyone just pays her a visit. She'll come to us, though Shunkala only knows how she knows we're looking for her. Heh, sorry for the pronouns, I don't think I was much in my right mind when I met her and never asked for a name. I'm not trying to be secretive."

MountainAsh
He returned the nuzzle and gave a quick lick behind her ear before dragging himself to his feet, "you should rest some more. I'll be back soon." He told her kindly, breathing in her scent deeply one last time before moving away towards the entrance and Gladator. Beside the other beta he began to dig as well till he could move outside and have a good look around the camp. "No damage that I can see." The ocean was louder then Normal and there was always the risk of flooding. He turned to Gladiator, "We should go check out the beach if your up for a stretch."

Chestnut
Chestnut was close behind Infernum when he stopped. She was about to open her mouth and complain when she caught sight of an elderly wolf approaching them. Her breath caught a bit, though the wolf look normal the young hunters instincts were fills with forboating. Catching up to Infernum she also took a aggressive stance by his side.

Mahdra
The old wolf stopped when she caught sight of two young wolves. They smelled of the pack and she smiled when the neared, completely unfazed by their fighting stances. "Hello pups, now now, is that anyway to treat your elders?" She asked with amusement.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me