The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby Keesa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:52 am

Aster
The young loner frowned in thought, thinking of a good place they could go were he wouldn’t be in danger of being caught by pack wolves and Sky wouldn’t be in danger of other loners. “Hmm, I think I remember there being a small cove on the far edge of the beach b-but I haven’t been there in years. It's just outside of your borders I think, well I hope, I’m not actually sure.” He hung his head, ”I don’t really know, I’m not familiar with the land here I mostly lived in the upper region before, well you know.”

ScarletHart
“MountainAsh is perfectly capable on his own, those cliffs are too narrow and dangerous it would be dangerous for two wolv-” He growled to RavenShadow but was cut off as she made her hasty retreat. “Hey!” He barked after her, she was a beta who was supposed to be here protecting the camp, not go on small hunting trip, though he doubted she really intended to go for a hunt. He gave Nix a grateful nod, “Good luck” he told the white wolf as she walked away, his mind still on his brother. Personally, he found their devotion kind of cute even though it was sudden. Still, Rowan could be a bit naive sometimes, the young lovers had to know their duty was to the pack first, not each other. Getting up, the black wolf briskly trotted over to Gladiator, “Go after RavenShadow please, she’s gone after Rowan to the western cliffs. I want the two of you back to camp as soon as possible.” He commanded in a slightly annoyed tone. The wind was louder it seemed then normal and he had a cold feeling of dread that something was coming, it might be just a feeling but still, he wanted all the betas to be on the ready. Or at the least have a good amount of the pack being given Mahdra’s protection. The alpha then began to walk back to his den when he remembered AutumnRuby and Mahdra were still in there. He looked in, they looked to still be in conversation but he noticed the red squirrel. Rook let himself in and ignoring Mahdra walked over to the red hunter. “I need your help with something,” He told her then walked out of the den and waited to her to follow.

Mahdra
The old wolf frowned but nodded, “Yee, it’s em’ alright. I knew there be something off about this connection, felt somthin’ different in you from the very start, yer dang spirit ain’t a bird. Beware young one, connections like this can be dangerous, why I only met on other with a guide -” She was cut off as Rook entered, “Speak of the devil.” she muttered as he ignored her and talked to Autumn.

MountianAsh
He was quiet as he walked through the woods in the fading light, feeling the eerie stillness close in around him. We walked quietly but briskly wondering what Rook was playing at. A sound alerted him that he was not alone and he growled, head perking up when he caught the scent on the wind and wagged his tail happily as Raven approached. Rowan smiled thinking she had been cleared to go with him, some company would be nice. But he stopped wagging at her words, “ScarletHart didn’t say you could come, did he?” He asked sadly, tail drooping a bit.

Chestnut
Her ears perked up as the alpha approached and she lowered her tail respectfully. “Alpha! We heard about your pups, congratulations!” she barked.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:59 am

Nix looked over the pair. Both were loyal, and that was the problem. "Thank you, Chestnut. Hell's Beauty. Here is what I want from you two. No more trouble with the Dusk wolves. We are all a pack now. Understood? I may still be a queen, but I am still your alpha. Now, I'm not ordering you to be best friends. I just need you to somewhat socialize with them in a way that ISN'T hostile." Her bird cawed in agreement, bobbing his head. The white wolf looked at them, tail high, head held straight, in a dominant state.

Infernum tucked his tail, whining a bit, but nodding to show he got it. The dark brown wolf lay down, making sure he was as small as possible. He had to keep up the act. He had to show that he was loyal, in order to be able to do what he wanted.

Gladiator stood at his alpha's command and nodded. Bounding out of camp, he began tracking the beta, whose scent met up with Rowan's at a point. He knew his prerogative, get Raven, get back to camp. She had probably gone after Rowan, and that could be bad.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:05 am

Raven shook her head. "No. And I think he might have sent someone after me. I must disappear, get a fawn, and show up at the camp without trouble. I think you know why." she said softly, before disappearing into the shadows. She was there, but hidden.

Deloris smiled. She nuzzled Serenity's neck. She was suddenly shy then.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l y n n x o » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Serenity nuzzled her back and giggled, stepping back and looking at her, "So, the plan to talk to the alpha about Cynn?"
send over a trade! <3
Looking for 1x1 roleplays! PM with an idea! I'm open to anything!
l y n n x o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Deloris chuckled. "Y-yeah.... hopefully he's not in too bad of a mood, since Raven just shot out of here like a bat out of hell." she said, looking towards Rook with a concerned glance. "Lets go." she said.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 pm

MountainAsh
He nodded, feeling a bit uneasy, ScarletHart, though an good alpha and brother could be easily offended and that was the last thing he wanted. When he got back he planned on asking his brother, to see if Rook would give his aproval for him to take a mate... "Don't catch a fawn! He doesn't like when we weaken the herd, get somthing like a rabbit or a weasel!" He called after her. It felt wrong trying to tell a free spirit like Raven what to do but he wanted everthing to go well.

Chestnut
She slunk lower to the ground in a gesture of submition "Of course Alpha." She said as humbly as she could, at least with Nix all the sarcasm was gone. The white wolf was her alpha, the alpha of the dawn pack and Chestnut would always be loyal the Dawn pack. Still, getting along with those other wolves, it wasn't her fault those dusk murderers were imposible to work with. Her eyes moved to the bird with a bit of confusion, not knowing we're it came from.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l y n n x o » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:40 am

Serenity giggled lowly, "Lead the way and I'm right behind you!" She cheerfully said, her soft voice flowed off her tongue like a sweet melody.
send over a trade! <3
Looking for 1x1 roleplays! PM with an idea! I'm open to anything!
l y n n x o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:07 am

Pale Cope | male| dusk | in camp | Tags: Chestnut Infernum
Pale Cope spotted Snowflake's Nightmare talking to two of the dawn wolves. He made his way over to them. He stood far enough out that it didn't look like he was stoking them.

Molten Sky | male | dusk | camp | Tags: Aster
Sky breathed though his teeth for a moment in thought. ''well, it probably would work. And if someone did find us, i could probably get them to change their mind.'' He hesitated on his next words, thinking about what he just said. ''t-take that back, it really matters on who it is. Some of the wolves would have a big problem while other would, i think, be ok with it. I myself don't really go on patrols of this land.'' edging closer to Aster he said quietly ''you see, I'm some what rankles. Ain't really got a role yet. Its embarrassing.'' a smile spread on his face ''but i don't really have to do much. that will change though.''

LarenSpirit | female| Loner | camp | Tags: Senex Geranium camp
Laren crawled to the back of the den. It was warmer and she dropped off to sleep.

AutumnRuby | female | dusk | Camp | Tags: Rook Mahdra
Ruby starred at the squirrel. ''you made me a squirrel?'' she was a bit confused but very relieved. She sniffed the squirrel. It climbed onto her back, she laughed a bit. ''its so cute, i think I'll name it...'' her voice becoming more of a whisper ''Torre'' the creature nested on her neck. She was confused with what just happened, what did just happen? But it had resulted in a squirrel fiend and she had no problem with it. Except, squirrels made fine snacks.
She froze as Rook walked in. Then she quickly bowed low, trying to make up for her, starring into his eyes before. When he called out her name her eyes closed shut. *He must be mad at me for what i did earlier to day... don't blame him* she followed him out side and nodded to mahdra as good bye. Her head remanded low and she swalked behind him. She was trying to hind her face... she was smiling.

(srry that i didn't get on yesterday, im back though.!)

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-character refs
-make an artshop
-open a species
-start comic
real hard r.i.p. for these

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 am

Keesa wrote:MountainAsh
He nodded, feeling a bit uneasy, ScarletHart, though an good alpha and brother could be easily offended and that was the last thing he wanted. When he got back he planned on asking his brother, to see if Rook would give his aproval for him to take a mate... "Don't catch a fawn! He doesn't like when we weaken the herd, get somthing like a rabbit or a weasel!" He called after her. It felt wrong trying to tell a free spirit like Raven what to do but he wanted everthing to go well.

Chestnut
She slunk lower to the ground in a gesture of submition "Of course Alpha." She said as humbly as she could, at least with Nix all the sarcasm was gone. The white wolf was her alpha, the alpha of the dawn pack and Chestnut would always be loyal the Dawn pack. Still, getting along with those other wolves, it wasn't her fault those dusk murderers were imposible to work with. Her eyes moved to the bird with a bit of confusion, not knowing we're it came from.

Mahdra
"And whatever you do don't let him near the mist!" The elder barked after the red hunter. She sighed, feeling a bit annoyed that she wasn't being treated better, though at least Autumn had the curtsy to give her a respectful nod. The elder shifted a bit, trying to get a bit more comfortable on the hard stone floor, it wasn't the most comfortable den but at least it was warm. Her eyes began to drift closed a bit as she settled down to wait for them to bring in the next wolf.

ScarletHart
He sat down, waiting for AutumnRuby just a little ways from his den. Camp was quiet and he was enjoying the peace, however temporary it was. Rook was nervousness, though he was careful not to show it. Sending MountainAsh out on a patrol to the cliffs was an extremely risky move. Those cliffs were highly dangerous, in the winter they were even more so but he needed to make sure they were secure. He had a gut feeling there was something off, it could just be his imagination but he had become aware of it right after the blizzard when the mist had been highly active. His blue eyes scanned the direction he had sent his brother in, sending a silent prayer to Shunklala to watch over him and return him to camp safely. The alpha was so lost in thought he didn't notice AutunmRuby had left his den.

Aster
The loner flinched back a bit as Sky came closer out of an old habit. He didn't really think Sky was going to attack him but years of being taught not to trust other wolves made him still wary. Not wary enough that he didn't want to see Sky again, Aster was so lonely the thought of going to see another wolf, even on from the pack, was enough for him to ignore caution. "That good though! So no one will yell at you when you come to see me! A job would probably just be boring stuff anyways, we can have loads more fun!" The loner wagged his tail and tentatively came forward, placing his nose to Sky's fur and breathing in his scent before stepping back again, "There, Now I'll be able to recognize you! Your scent was so mixed up with other wolves I couldn't tell which was yours!" Aster sighed, looking up at the fading light, "Come on, We can meet again tomorrow morning but for now I'll walk you back to your territory." He said and began making his way in the direction of the border between the pack and the free lands.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:20 am

(Dont forget your ghost wolfy...)
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me