The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Teifling sighed. "Are you the alpha or beta? Please, i just need to know if my sister, RavenShadow is in your pack." he said, raising an eyebrow. "Name's Teifling. I'm not sick, or dangerous for that matter." he said, unimpressed.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:24 pm

(ah, can I get a "report" of what's happening at the moment? ((In case... Anything big or important...)) So I basically know how to start with this...)
Last edited by Perri on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Gladiator came to stand besides the other beta. "And if she is? What will you do then, loner?" His growl came up to join Rowan's. He shook his thick winter pelt as he eyed down the intruder.

Infernum, despite wanting to get to camp as fast as possible, slowed his pace a bit for the loner, although it was probably still too fast for her. He made great time, making sure the others were still behind him as he moved. When they got to camp, Infernum looked around, then found the black silhouette of his "alpha". The chocolate male padded over to the black, giving a sharp bark to show he was there.

Nix rose her head when she heard the bark of Infernum. That wolf was always loyal to her, more or less. Relaxing a bit more, the white female started to nap lightly.

Aer, after finishing his story, heard the sound of the alpha's howl. "OK, little one. Let's get out of here, shall we? Help this old elder dig this snow, shall you?" He asked, beginning to dig into the powdery snow.

The cream colored female omega had begun digging out when he heard her brother's bark. Terra dug two-fold and burst out, bounding over to the chocolate colored male, pausing to nod respectfully to the black alpha.

Senex grumbled happily when the alpha howled. The elderly red-cream male began to dig out the entrance, and was soon slinking out into the cold snow, which felt great on his injured leg. He laid down, and let his leg begin to numb with cooling relief.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:13 am

Teifling sighed. "Relax! I just want to see her! She's my sister for Natures sakes!" he said, trying to keep from coming off rude. But he was pretty sure that already happened. "I've been waiting for a wolf to notice me for hours! Do you give other loners whom want to join your pack this much trouble? If i wanted to kill one of you, i would have already!" he said.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:27 am

MountainAsh
"I seriously doubt that." He growled. Rowan didn't trust this loner, though he never was very trusting of non pack Wolves. Still, it's not like they could lead this wolf to camp but if he really was RavenShadow's brother was it really in his place to get in the way? His ears flicked back, "... We will go ask if she will see you if you leave our territory... We will meet you at the large rocks to the east if she says she wants come." Rowan hoped this wolf was telling the truth, not planning on ambushing them. But three betas would be a formidable force. MountainAsh walched the loner carefully, waiting to see what their answer would be.

ScarletHart Mahdra Chestnut
The black wolf's head jerked upwards at the loud call of a Raven, moments later he heard then saw Infernum, then came Chestnut following behind an very old wolf with a large Raven on her back walking towards him. Her face was just a smugg as the last time he saw her, and he felt the same wave of danger. "So, finally came to yer senses Eh?" She asked with a weezy laugh and the alpha let out a sigh, "Walch yourself old one." He said, his voice nutral.

Blossom
She was still in awe from the story but then shook herself out of the daze. "Ok! I can dig us out!" She said and ran headlong Into the snow.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:56 am

Teifling sighed. "Alright alright." he said, turning his back and walking toward the east. He couldn't beleive this. But he had to respect them. Then he stopped. "If she doesn't want to see me, at least tell her i miss her and please, protet her for me. The fact that i'm her only family probably means she shouldn't see me, but.... i just need to know that she's ok. I have a message for her. But... i dont trust you yet.... just make sure she's safe. She wasn't named RavenShadow for no reason." he warned, before continuing to the rocks.

RavenShadow decided to leave the den, as MountainAsh was gone too long for her to be comfortable. Sure, Gladiator was keeping him safe, but still..... what if something harmed them both. An ache in her chest started as she stood outside of the den.
(I'm gonna make another female, okay?)
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:36 pm

MountainAsh
He looked at Teifling, unimpressed then turned to face Gladator, keeping one ear out to listen to the sound of the retreating wolf, "Humph, what do you think of that guy?" He frowned, his exspression troubled. Did this loner intend to try to convince RavenShadow to leave the pack? Would she go with her brother? Rowan hoped not and yet felt the temptation to return to her without mentioning the encounter. Still, MountainAsh knew that withholding information from her wasn't fair. Raven had a right to know and MountainAsh wasn't going to be the one to deny her that. He turned back towards camp.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Thunder

She sighs, shaking out the snow in her fur. She stared up at the sky then towards where the mist would be. "It'd be nice if the storm took that away too..." She shivers lightly before getting up, deciding that slumping around wasn't going to do her any good.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:42 am

Icarus shot up at the sound of the howl. Who?! WHAT?! He finally looked around, seeing everyone not having much of a reaction. Wait... Oh. The storm was probably over now. Ice sighed. He always overreacted... But what about Kip? Oh noD! He lef him out in the storm! He had completely forgotten. He muttered a quick 'Excuse m-me', and raced out of the den. Where was he? Oh geez... Which way was out? he was surrounded by other wolf dens.There! Ice saw the forest to the right, and raced towards it. There were large piles of snow on the ground, and he had to leap into the air to avoid sinking into the snow. As he reached the forest, he frantically looked around. "KIP!" He barked, over and over again. "KIP! WHERE ARE YOU?" He was almost howling now. "KI-" Suddenly, he whipped around to see a kestrel swooping down from a high tree branch. "Kip!" He bounded towards the flustered bird, who was covered in snow. "Kip, I'm s-so sorry! I-i forgot. Do you f-forgive me?" he crooned, sticking his nose into the bird's face. The bird let out a defeated 'Squawk' after regarding Ice coldly for a few moments, and climbed onto Ice's neck. Icarus sighed with relief. "Thanks Kip, you're the best." Icarus leapt into the snow, trying to keep his back above the large snowdrifts, so Kip could stay a little warmer. Icarus was almost swimming now, up to his belly in snow. He frantically climbed over, and slid down the snow to the wolf dens. As he trotted over to the den where he had spent the storm, he looked back at Kip. "Okay Kip, p-please be on y-your best behavior." Kip regarded him with an almost amused expression, then started preening himself. "Good boy," Ice murmured as he stepped into the den. he looked at Paladin and Senex. "H-hey guys! S-sorry for le-leaving, I had to g-get Kip. H-he's my... Well, he's m-my friend."

edit; I just realized how big this post is. my bad...
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:10 am

Gladiator grumbled a bit and padded towards the camp, intending to very closely watch the loner.

Infernum padded up to the alpha. "Alpha, do you know this wolf?" He asked, a slight edge to his voice.

Senex stood and started to pad away. His limp was evident in his print pattern in the snow, and the male was just ready to go home.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me