Darkness Pack and Angel Clan(dire wolf and kitsune rp)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Darkness Pack and Angel Clan(dire wolf and kitsune rp)

Postby RavenshadowRose » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Ravenia chuckled. "Not at night. She'll get you close to death before you can blink." she hissed, warningly. "Star is a vampiric now. Going after her at night is suicide!" she explained.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:14 pm

"Well.. I might as well try.. " Deltora felt this rush of adrenaline through her as well as fear.
She went to where Star was "Well umm.. Hello this might be bad timing but.. Im just saying sorry for what had happened before.."
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:30 am

(sorry for the late reply, I had school, and a competition!)
Tsubaki/Deputy female/Angel clan/Power: shadow manipulation/Crush: none/ Tags: Star, Deltora
Tsubaki nodded, closing her eyes, and getting ready, before her eyes snapped open and she sprang away, whirling around at the voice. She hissed when she saw Deltora, and growled.
"What are you doing here?" she barked, wary of Deltora. She glanced behind her at Star, and cursed.
This could be bad...for Star and for Deltora...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━
xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:39 am

Star drew back. Seeing Deltora, she growled, launching forward and ramming Deltora, hoping to be able to pin her. She had no intention of hurting the half-breed, but she could have let her rage tear the cross apart. She didn't realise that her super-speed may have startled Deltora enough that she was pinned under Star's paws, claws poking at Deltora's skin. "How dare you come into my camp without an invitation. You must really want to die." She growled, her silver eyes glareing at Deltora as if to burn holes in her. She curled a lip, showing her teeth which were sharp and ready to sink into Deltora's throat. Star desperately trying to not bite the cross-breed female. She caught herself staring at Deltoras neck and looked away, despite the pull in her stomach that told her Deltora was dangerous. She got off of the half-kitsune, standing protectively in front of Tsubaki. A glance at the sky and the weary feeling told her sunrise was in half an hour. She growled, stepping back and shaking her head slightly. "I cannot accept any apology from you, Half-breed." She said.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:30 am

" Fine then.." Deltora growled. Then she got up slowly and lunged toward star. Then Deltora started circling Star " I want to challenge you tomorrow at dawn.. " She growled then vanished into the air.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:42 am

Star hissed a curse, but it only ended there. "She must be suicidal." She growled, turning to Tsubaki. Suddenly, her eyes became sky blue again. She gasped, stepping back and sitting, lifting a paw to her chest as if trying to catch her breath. She grew weaker by the second, a warning that if she didn't get in the den, she would faint and be left in the sun, but that thought left her when she looked up at Tsubaki. "She is crazy to think I can operate in the daytime." She panted, her eyelids growing heavy and her eyesight blurring. Her teeth became normal and her heart beat faster. She came to a realisation that she was the only vampiric to have a beating heart. She soon zoned into her thoughts.

Ravenia had been watching and she went back to Deltoras den, hoping to find her there.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Tsubaki
she thought for a moment, before stepping forwards.
"Star, bite me now, and if you need to, I can replace you in the fight." she whispered, bowing her head and kneeling down

春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Deltora |4 | Female | Lead Warrior | Darkness Pack | Spring| Crush: None| Power: Vanishing in to thin air| Tags: Ravenia

Deltora was in her den. " Oh Hey Raven! "
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:36 am

Star whimpered. "It's my fight, Tsu. I shall go, but if I am to lose, you must take my place. And do me a favor. Theres a rogue kitsune named Ravenia. She must not join the clan. She will try to kill you and she is a vampiric like me." She said before stepping forward and softly giving Tsubaki a bite in her neck, not transmitting her venom, so that Tsubaki would stay normal.

Ravenia sighed. "Dawn, really? Thats..... smart! Mind if I come?" She asked.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Tsubaki
She closed her eyes and stifdened when a surge of pain coarsed through her. She gritted her teeth, and waited for the pain to slowly eb away, before she opened her eyes. Her original purple eyes now had light blue flecks speckled around against the purple. She looked back at Star, before nodding.
"Don't say such a thing, Star. I believe in you. You aren'r Alpha for no reason. You are strong but just. Just be careful, from what we've seen, Deltora can vanish into thin air." she murmured, before smiling."Plus, you'll come back, I know it. If you don't, how am I supposed to see some Masar* babies?" she teased.
"So, what happens now that I'm half vampiric?"
(Masar is Tsubaki's ship name for star and Masaaki)

春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups