=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Icelenia nosedived do to the fountain in the center of the capital. She used her paw to scoop water in her eye. She didn't want to be blind. Iceleina hissed as it stung like hell but it looked fine as she looked at her reflection. She saw that it was red but she shrugged. Iceleina took to the skies oncemore and dealt with the younger dragon again.
-----
Sarafina said softly, " Alright sir, please let me know if you change your mind. " She trotted off to help more citizens.
------
Rajah asked softly, " Why didn't want her help , Caltor? " He looked down at him and draped a wing over him. Rajah wanted to get away from the capital, so that Caltor wouldn't get hurt anymore.
-----
BellaLuna jerked up upon having a nightmare about Ophelia getting killed. She shook her head and said softly , " It was just a dream. " Luna sighed and answered, " No, I had a dream that you were killed just like mom anddad. "
-----
Ophelia got up seeing BellaLuna distraught. She asked, " Everything okay, sister? " Ophelia shook her head and stated, " You know that will not happen. "
-----
Lucifer chuckled lightly as Schell toyed with the pheonix. He smirked, " Your toast, toy." Lucifer laughed like a manic .
------
Nox flailed her wings in a feeble attempt to get away from the cat. She narrowed her red eyes and spat," I have a name and it isn't toy! "
------
Amora closed up shop for today. She walked out of her place of business. Amora walked along the street to her house.
------
Cleopatra was exploring a recently discovered tomb. She and her team began to excavating the tomb for artifacts for the museum.
------
Celestiel stayed up in the observatory. He was waiting for the metor shower that was was going to visible later that evening.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:01 am

((I LIVE o<o anywho))

Marco dove at the dragoness, the sheep scurrying after them below. The dragonet shot sparks at her underbelly as he weaved through her limbs, occasionally recoiling after a particularly hard smack from a wing or swaying talon. Until, at last, he aimed straight for her throat, small jaws releasing sparks and small flickers of flame.
----------
Schell chuckled at her toy, the precious doll.
"Oh, don't be that way, doll~" she chimed. "I've prepared a throne for you~!"
She pushed forward a small chair, it's grand appearance decorated with black roses and needles protruding from the vines. Schell gently lifted Nox by her tail and placed the shadow Phoenix on the throne. She grinned at the sight of the precious doll in such a fitting trap. Schell would keep Nox alive as long as the toy didn't squirm too much, otherwise she'd get a needle to a number of vitals. One needle was positioned to the right of her head, two beside her stomach, and two more on each side of her throat. Too much movement would result in a slow, painful death.
"Be careful, will you, doll?" She warned mockingly, waving her plush tail beside the throne. "We wouldn't want our queen to be lost so early in the game, now would we?"

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon May 01, 2017 12:49 am

Icelenia hissed at the smaller dragon. She was getting wary of him trying to hurt her. The flame only stung slightly. Iceleina positioned herself to face to face with him and opened her maw. She released a long stream of ice at him. She started, " Maybe that will educate you in not testing me. " Iceleina huffed lowly thought about Cloud oncemore. She hoped that he wouldn't be in any mortal danger.
------
Nox screeched as loud as she could. She spat," I'm not going to be a product of your amusement crazy cat." Nox looked at the contraption and knew that she was stuck . She narrowed her red eyes at the cat.
------
Lucifer narrowed his eyes and smirked at the pheonix, " Yes you are doll, mother will play with you everyday, if you had any family kiss them goodbye, doll." His mouth crept up into a sick and twisted grin.
--------
Rajah -(waiting for zumi )
--------
BellaLuna shook her head and got up and stretched out her body. She wanted to go into town to expand the business. Luna walked over to Ophelia and asked, " May I ask you something, sister ?" Luna nods asked, " What say you , if we go into town to expand our business? "
------
Ophelia looked at her sister and replied, " You may, Bella. " She raised a brow and didn't know what else to say to her. Ophelia responded, " Maybe, but I just don't know. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 am

Marco screeched in pain at the icy stream. He clawed at his frozen jaw, desperate to free some method of breathing. Wolf glared at the dragoness, a new wave of fury burning through him. He sprinted forwards and, using Sam as a boost, leapt at her. He hooked his hooves in the crook of her wing and attempted to crawl onto her scaly back.
-----------
Schell nodded to Lucifer, proud of her child and his knowledge. She lowered herself to the phoenix's level and carefully lifted the contraption in her jaw.
"Now," she mumbled through the throne. "You have been toying with one of my precious carriers. That's a no-no, Noxy~"
She gently placed the throne atop a pile of torn dolls and backed up to gaze at her creation. She nodded proudly and pulled a large syringe from an upturned crown, placing it before the trapped being.
"Now, little Noxy, I'd like you to be my harbringer of death~ You shall visit the chosen creatures and inject exactly one fourth of this liquid into their necks. If any more or less is injected, you shall die. Sound fun~?"

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed May 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Nox narrowed her red eyes and spat, " I don't serve anyone you crazy cat. " She knew that if she died again she would just come back. Nox also knew that she had to escape the question was how.
-----
Lucifer chuckled lightly at the pheonix. He walked over to her and smirked, " Oh no, someone is being defiant and nobody says no to mother." He whispered a plan in Schell's ear to possibly to put her in a trace like state to force her to obey.
-----
BellaLuna cracked a rare smile at her sister. She nudged her gently and stated, " It will be alright, I won't let anyone lay a hoof or claw on you, Ophelia. " Luna packed everything up and attached herself to the makeshift device that allowed her to pull the gypsy cart She started to move in unison with her little sister.
-----
Ophelia still was a bit scared but relaxed. She let Luna strap her in next to her. The cart was heavier than she remembered. She remembered that the last time it moved was when their mother and father were alive. Ophelia hummed quietly and was focused on move in stride with her sister.
------
Iceleina growled as loud as she could. She felt him trying to get on her vulnerable neck. She still had the latern still there and her neck for Cloud and her favorite necklace. Iceleina soared higher and attempt to force him off. She remembered that younger dragons couldn't quite cope with higher altitudes.
------
Rajah -(*waiting on zumi*)
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Thu May 04, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Schell grinned at Lucifer's suggestion, a twisted plan forming in her head.
"Oh, yes, Luci dear. Would you please fetch the silver bottle over in the kitchen?" she mused as she gently poked at Nox's tail.
---------------
Wolf shrieked at the sudden ascension, nearly losing his hoofhold on the wing. Still, he persisted, tightening his grip on the appendage and digging his hind hooves into her stomach, their slightly-pointed hooves leaving behind small scratches and rub marks.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri May 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Lucifer grinned and smirked, " Bad Noxy, is going to get punished. " He quickly came back with the sliver vile of the stuff. Lucifer cackled insanely as he knew exactly what it did.
----
Nox flailed and screeched . She snapped at the cat with her beak , before swiftly shutting it upon seeing the vial of something unknown .
-------
BellaLuna then edventally led with her sister to town. She narrowed her eyes as the residents were giving her and her sister the look. Luna definitely didn't appreciate the whispers among the folks either. She tossed her head and pulled the cart with her sister into the edge of town.
----
Ophelia definitely could tell that Luna was mad at the folks. She remained prefectly calm , despite everything.
-----
Iceleina kept elevating herself. She was determined for the munch younger dragon to submit and give up. Iceleina desperately needed to get to Cloud. She knew that without his light he could possibly die.
-----
Rajah -(*waiting for zumi*)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri May 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Wolf finally gave a cry as the intense air pressure and wind bore down upon his thin frame. He shrieked as he began to plummet back down to the ground, and briefly remembered his brother. Sam, no! He'll be alone! Onii is too far too ill to help him yet, I can't die! He growled, an odd sound for a ewe like him, but he determinedly turned himself to land on his hooves. His chance of survival was slim, and he would surely break his wiry legs, but as long as he had a chance to support his younger brother, anything was worth it.
------------------
Schell cheerfully plugged the odd substance into a syringe, tapping the glass to clear the bubbled in the grey liquid. She crept over to Nox, holding the needle close to her neck.
"Now, toy, don't move, or this'll hurt... or kill you~!" she chimed.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Sat May 06, 2017 10:53 am

(I gotta stop vanishing like this >.< Did anyone interact with Aibek?)

Akari was just finishing up her business when she thought she heard something. It was a sinister voice, clearly male, uttering the word
"perfect". Crouching down, she tried to get a look at who was in the bathroom. Some sort of shadowy, edgy wolf that was staring at itself in the mirror. She quickly tucked her nose back in, her heart beginning to race. The Equalists were all loons, and that guy could attack her on sight. Moons and stars, if only Cloud were here to help me out.

But Cloud would be attacked on sight.

Wait...oh! How silly she was. She had only been at the ball because she was Cloud's friend. She wasn't a true Elite; for all anyone cared, she was a commoner like the rest. Why should she worry? Still...it would probably be best if she weren't seen. She stripped off the "formal" clothes -her fur should do- and slipped past the curtain. Slow steps....slow steps. She crept along, her heartbeats rocking her body. If only she weren't so tall!
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat May 06, 2017 1:36 pm

((Yaaay, Esko! And my kitsune Hanata is running to him, I think. He was a vision with him in it and recognized Aibek))
Cloud's sensitive ears twitched at the soft sound of movement nearby. Crap! Did someone see me? He straightened himself, hoping to appear calm, and turned to the room.
"Umm, I'm sorry the men's..." he trailed off, eyes landing on the slightly ruffled form of his friend.
His form flickered slightly at the distraction as his eyes glistened in excitement, a wide grin spreading across his features.
"Akira! You're okay!" he cried, leaping at her with outstretched arms.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me