Frost Bite, New + Accepting Wolf RP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Rate this RP.

Bad
17%
Ok
17%
Good
17%
Great
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: Frost Bite, New + Accepting Wolf RP

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Star Peregrine wrote:
Frost192 wrote:Name- Frost
Gender- Male
Username- Wolfie192
Pack- Rouge
Rank- Loner
Crush- None (Yet)
Pups- None
Personality-
Funny, a little sarcastic, deathly afraid of spiders
Appearance-Greyish-Blue fur, black/white checkered bandana around neck
Mate- None

Accepted.

:D yay!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

just a non LGBT+ male passing through...
Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Frost ran behind the deer. He wasn't letting it get away this time. He had gone for too long without a meal, and couldn't go any longer. The deer was getting tired, but Frost hadn't even broken a sweat. He ran up to it, sunk his teeth into the deer's hindquarters, and took it down with full force. Frost was amazed at what he had done. "Take that, packs. I got a big meal. By. My. Self!" He said to himself. He was smirking all the way back to his den after he had finished eating. He saw the same raven fly above him from the last time he had took something big down. "Huh," he said to himself. "Well, at least I left some scraps for it. I've got better things to worry about." Frost climbed on top of the hill his makeshift den was under and started howling. He breathed in and howled again. He sighed. "12 days. No response. I don't know how long I can do th-" He heard something howl back. What was it?
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Frost192 wrote:Frost ran behind the deer. He wasn't letting it get away this time. He had gone for too long without a meal, and couldn't go any longer. The deer was getting tired, but Frost hadn't even broken a sweat. He ran up to it, sunk his teeth into the deer's hindquarters, and took it down with full force. Frost was amazed at what he had done. "Take that, packs. I got a big meal. By. My. Self!" He said to himself. He was smirking all the way back to his den after he had finished eating. He saw the same raven fly above him from the last time he had took something big down. "Huh," he said to himself. "Well, at least I left some scraps for it. I've got better things to worry about." Frost climbed on top of the hill his makeshift den was under and started howling. He breathed in and howled again. He sighed. "12 days. No response. I don't know how long I can do th-" He heard something howl back. What was it?

OOC: Can someone pretend their character was howling so this makes sense? Plz?
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:57 am

Mercy panted and howled. She was alone, and in pain. She lay in a small clearing, howling repeatedly.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:58 am

Umm... I don't mean this to be inappropriate or anything... but is this because of her pregnancy... is she having her pups?
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:17 am

No..... I was going to have her have a miscarriage.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:25 am

Frost heard the howl and headed in that direction. He thought for a second. It really might be them. I can't believe that I have a shot of finally seeing them again. The only bad thing was howl was coming from the opposite direction from the way Frost was searching, so he could easily get lost, but Frost couldn't care less. After 2 months of being lost and trying to find your pack, any sign of anyone else is amazing to you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:33 am

wilddog990 wrote:No..... I was going to have her have a miscarriage.

That's so sad! It's not against the rules, though.
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:34 am

Frost192 wrote:Frost heard the howl and headed in that direction. He thought for a second. It really might be them. I can't believe that I have a shot of finally seeing them again. The only bad thing was howl was coming from the opposite direction from the way Frost was searching, so he could easily get lost, but Frost couldn't care less. After 2 months of being lost and trying to find your pack, any sign of anyone else is amazing to you.

Are we your old pack? Or are they sort of dead? Or gone?
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 am

Star Peregrine wrote:
Frost192 wrote:Frost heard the howl and headed in that direction. He thought for a second. It really might be them. I can't believe that I have a shot of finally seeing them again. The only bad thing was howl was coming from the opposite direction from the way Frost was searching, so he could easily get lost, but Frost couldn't care less. After 2 months of being lost and trying to find your pack, any sign of anyone else is amazing to you.

Are we your old pack? Or are they sort of dead? Or gone?

Oh! Well, I was sort of revealing that now. So, my old pack is from my OC's, my packmate's names are Sharkie and Sonar. I lost them two months ago and I'm trying to find them by myself, and I'm stubborn enough not to join a pack until I find them. The howl that Mercy did was a false alarm to me, because I thought my pack was answering to me, because I had been howling from different spots every day since I lost them.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me