❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 am

ailurophile. wrote:
    [Coda] x Birdsong
    "I-I have no idea," the fae stammered. I never stammer in front of anyone. She thought to herself in horror, what if I really like Birdsong? "I just need a walk and want a company," she lied. I actually want to spend time with you alone. "Since a lot of stuff is bugging me lately and I probably need to declutter my thoughts for a second." No I'm lying. I just want to spend time with you. For no apparent reason.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rowan (post 21)

Postby milion167 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:25 am

APH Prussia wrote:
Rowan | Lesbian | Sky Keepers Omega | 3 years old | Tags: Open | Crush: None atm

The omega smiled softly as she saw her friend talk to another wolf. He seemed handsome and nice enough, but he wasn't Rowan's type. She snickered quietly and left the two to whatever they were planning to do.The red wolf might've tried to talk to the other wolves nearby, but she was a little too antisocial for that.
milion167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me