Deadworld (CS Fallout RP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Deadworld (CS Fallout RP)

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:49 am

This is my own roleplay based around the Fallout game series using animals from Chicken Smoothie! After a nuclear blast, the human race is extinct. The only creatures surviving are animals. Radiated plants are blooming all around the rough ground, nearly all water unsafe to drink. 9 years after the blast, all hope is lost. Some creatures roam the land in search of a place untouched by the explosion. Others settle down in the crumbling towns in hope of living out their last days peacefully. Many even return to primal instincts, promoting anarchy and wars on the streets. A war has broke out across the Wasteland: Civil Vs. Primal. Though, some have remained neutral to the situation, both sides often become extremely aggressive.

Basically, you can create you own character (Using Chicken Smoothie) or use someone else's adoptable.
Find character adopts here: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3270066#p104213151

Anyone with multiple characters can put their characters here up for adoption! This does NOT mean that you're giving away your pet. Only the character in this roleplay. Simply fill out the previous form.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deadworld (CS Fallout RP)

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:05 am

OPENING

When you live on Earth, everything's so alive.
When you live in the Wasteland, everything's dead.
The plants are dead.
The buildings are dead.
The people... are gone. Extinct. Only memories in the back of a creature's mind.
Where did it all start?
With the fallout.

"C'mon, boy!"
The young dog bounded towards his master, his long, dark fur flowing in the Summer breeze. The dog's young master bent down to pet his head gently and spoke to him kindly.
"You're such a good boy. Now we gotta go home, okay?" the young master said as he righted himself.
The dog let out an excited bark in response, barely containing his joy. What could be better than this? the canine thought to himself. I can't wait to go home! The dog began making circles around his young master's legs, trying to urge him forward. But the child didn't move. The black dog looked up to the child's face with begging eyes, but their eyes faced the sky. The park suddenly became dark. Shrill sirens screamed through the streets, muffling the cries of pure terror echoing throughout the town. The black dog turned to the sky at last.
I've heard of this...
The young master began crying while the elder masters carried him away.
A nuclear bomb..?

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:09 am

Day 3391; Severa, Nexenia (Location); Kyoku

Kyoku slammed to the ground with a hard thud while her pursuer stared at her from the crumbling rooftop. Ignoring the dull pain, the she-dog leapt up and sprinted away as fast as her paws could take her. She heard a distant howl from behind her and slowed her pace. She had escaped death once again. Her previously white fur was dirtied and stained, now taking on a bit of a tan color. Her pink paws were rough from constant running and the rocky terrain of the Wasteland.Ah the Wasteland. Who'd wanna live anywhere else? she thought to herself as she shook the dirt from her pink hoodie.
This was all that was left of the world. A crumbling rock of radiation and violence. Some areas were rumored to have plants, but none were edible. All hope for humanity was lost. Or, what was left of 'humanity'. Ever since the nuclear explosion, no humans were ever seen, only corpses and skeletons. Some older creatures claim to have been turned from human to animal, but nobody has any evidence. They merely wear the clothes of the dead.
"Where to now, bud?" Kyoku said, pulling the indigo wolf plush from her pocket. "Let's head on over to that town, there's bound to be a plush or some batteries."
As per normal, the plush was silent. With a cheeky grin, Kyoku equipped light blue headphones and maneuvered her paws to turn on the musical device. She trotted to the beat as she trekked towards the rotting town ahead, ignoring the outside world and the cries of the broken.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:22 am

Boop~

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:22 am

Boop

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:34 am

Bap

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 am

Bump~

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseteeth » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Excuse me, I have a question. To join, do you fill out the form in the thread where you can put your characters up for adoption? Thanks ^^
horseteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:52 am

Yup! You guys can (For now) Have up to 5 characters and you can store all their information on that forum! That'll also enter you in the RP and you can jump in anywhere at any time :3
Last edited by eckvanet. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseteeth » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:41 am

Ok, thanks!