Golden Age | A Dragon Clan RP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

First Event?

Red moon celebration
39%
Eclipse
43%
War between another clan
14%
Other (PM ME!)
4%

Total votes : 28

Re: Golden Age | A Dragon Clan RP

Postby dragons whisper » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Darek
- Fluer/Kanji
Darek Growled and pounced when Spade had called upon her darkenss. He crashed into the Rock and growled. He looked around with his four eyes and scoffed. He looked at the skies as they filled with Lightning. One struck next to him which lead to rocks crumbling before him. He flapped his wings and took to the skies away from the moke. Giving him an Ariel view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spade
-Kanji/Fluer
Spade had left after the darkness consumed them. She chuckled evilly as she had entered deeper into the Territory.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Name: Lyus

Clan: Zetos Clan

Species: Akuma Wyrm/Lightning Dragon hybrid

Element: Lightning/Fire

Personality: Lyus tends to put up a front around everybody, whether that be friends or his very own family. He goes with the flow and acts like he simply does not care. He never tries hard and flops his studies, and to the hardworking dragons, he would seem like one of those handsome, sport-headed dolts who get nowhere in life. He and his band of buddies tend to slack off and cause trouble around the clan, earning themselves a bit of a rep. However, insecurity racks him on the inside. Between the pressure of being the leader's son and the greediness of his parents, he tends to lash out and put up the front that he does. He also is rather distant from his parents, the level of closeness being hilariously low.

Backstory: Lyus was hatched to Fleur and Kanji, the dragon who started a devastating war as soon as he had control of the clan. The spotlight was on him from the start, the females cooing over the leader's new son and such. Oh, how he hated it, how he loathed always being the center of everyone's attention. So, he pretended to not care. He would steal things from his mother's hoard, go against orders, sneak out at night, and a few times even set the food stores on fire. He certainly tried running away before.

Flaws:
-Seems to not care.
-Due to skipping out on his studies, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
-Often causes trouble.

-Using his destructive elemental powers.
-Wild sex.
-Hanging out with his gang of friends.

Dislikes:
-His studies.
-His parents.

Mate: N/A

Offspring: Not yet.

Parents: Kanji (Father, alive) Fleur (Mother, alive)

Stats:

Strength 8/10
Agility 4/10
Defence 6/10
Intellect 2/10
Vitality 8/10
Strategy 3/10
Elemental Power 9/10

Name: Koyl

Clan: Zetos Clan

Species: Metallic Dragon

Element: Air/Water

Personality: Koyl is generally viewed as lighthearted and cheerful, social and willing to start a conversation. His head is often in the clouds, and his thoughts often drift to music. He has a burning passion for music, and loves to play with his fiddle in his spare time. He is a bit of a dork, to be truthful, and sometimes he gushes about music...a lot. However, subjects along the lines of romance always bring a strong sadness to him, as memories always come flooding back...

Backstory: His egg was found by a river shortly before he hatched. Nobody was really ever able to guess where it came from, but eventually the few who had remote interest stopped caring about his origin. Despite the fact that he was essentially an orphan, he was raised like any other dragon. He apprenticed to become a Medic, and picked up the art of the fiddle while at it. He was brilliant in his studies, and showed great promise in the medical field.
At one point in his life, he found love. A beautiful lass by the name of Andromeda, who melted his heart and brought out the best in him. It was a truly wonderful time for him, indeed, and it felt so magical. However, what goes up must come down. Andromeda had become friends with Kanji; they were only friends, but it was a bit too close for Fleur. Out of paranoia, she had her banished from the tribe. To keep Koyl from being stressed, Andromeda took their two eggs with her. It was devastating for him, but what hit even worse was when a troop of scouts found her mangled corpse three days later. Since then, Koyl held a deep hatred for the female leader. The skilled medic was generally not one to hold grudges, but some things just hurt too much...

Flaws:
-Often dozes off.
-Stressed most times.

-Sunsets.
-Red moon celebrations.

Dislikes:
-Fleur.
-Dark memories.

Mate: Andromeda (Deceased)

Offspring: He did have two eggs. They were never found, but could they be out there somewhere?

Parents: Unknown.

Stats:

Strength 5/10
Agility 7/10
Defence 4/10
Intellect 8/10
Vitality 6/10
Strategy 9/10
Elemental Power 6/10
Last edited by Esko on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManlyKitten » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Both accepted)
Image Image Image Image Image Please click on them so they do not die!
Image Image
ManlyKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManlyKitten » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Kanji / Male / Leader / Adult / Furious

Kanji followed spade, he couldn't let anyone touch Fleur's riches. He came closer and closer, but was getting more exhausted..
Image Image
ManlyKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:20 am

Fluer/Queen/Enraged/Tags: Spade/Kanji/ ( possibly ) Derek.

My hoard!

Fluer dashed wildly through the clouds of darkness. Fearing for her endless treasures, she roared wildly, shooting lightning bolts and biting endlessly. She eventually managed to get a range where Spade was. She slithered forward, hissing in a snake like fashion. She forced lightning bolts into the area, if even a gold piece was stolen, the thief would be captured, executed, and their body would be thrown out of the territory. That was if the royals found them.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Lyus
Apprentice/Leader's Son
Open

It was the perfect way to get some side cash, in case he needed to pay for something like a prostitute, or a decent dragon-made liquor. Sure, he'd taken little pieces from his mother before and hidden them to piss her off, they'd never suspect that their own precious son would take things and sell them. If he was lucky, his parents would chase the pieces across the land, leaving him to be his own dragon for a little while. He would go undetected. Maybe he could do that a few more times, if this was successful.

He set off into the forest, giving the excuse that he was going out to practice his big-game hunting. They would suspect that he was off to a romp or an ale bash. Never this. He had to admit, this could get him banished. That was fine. What made him a bit nervous was that he might not be exempt from the death treatment. With the treasures in a sack, he discreetly made his way deeper into the woods.

-Koyl is open in the Medic Den-

(Finally got the drawings of Lyus and Koyl uploaded and on their respective sheets. Also, I was bored in class and ended up drawing Kanji.)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Fluer/Queen/Startled/Tags: Spade/Kanji/Derek.
Why did this?!...

Fluer dashed to her hoard, only to see around 1500 gold gone. Compared to her far over a billion dollars made of gold, not counting the vast treasures, you'd think that she'd be perfectly fine with it, but even stealing a measly 5 gold would be a death sentence. She hissed in rage tail lashing angrily. If anyone would be caught with her treasure, they'd be executed by the queen herself. She quickly curled herself upon the top of the hoard, distraught. She quickly thought of suspects, and Spade immediately came to mind. " The scoundrel might've stolen it while I was out... " she mumbled.

She protectively curled around her hoard, before thoughtlessly fishing into the treasure with her entire body, and yanked out a treasure chest encrusted with diamonds. She stuck a claw into the lock, digging it open, she checked her crown and the rest of her royal jewelry, before burying it back under many pounds of treasure.

She slowly slithered to the side of the cave, waiting for a theif. She purposely spilled a mound of diamonds and gold on the way down as bait. She waited patiently, flicking her forked tongue.

( Whoop! Long eh? Haha, anyway, just as a description, Fluer is basically a snake with wings XD.)
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManlyKitten » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:28 pm

(Keep the language appropriate, and theme appropriate... It's due to the CS rules, I don't want anyone to be in trouble. also thanks for drawing kanji! The imgur link isn't working XD but whatever.
Also, the rp theme is kinda mixed, some dragons will enjoy wearing accessories, there's shops and other things. But don't go into "human technology" such as robots, mobiles phones etc. @Esko_The_Wolf)

(@TheEpicElephant YEP XD)

Kanji / Male / Leader / tags: Lyus

Kanji completely forgot about spade. Tired he went near his cave... He saw Lyus "ahh, my son I haven't seen you in a while." He said acting interested.

(FATHER SON TIME XD)
Image Image
ManlyKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:28 am

(@Kitten I know, that's generally the farthest I go on this site XD Kanji's link ain't working? Darn. Lemme try posting it as an image.

@Elephant Oh, derp. I thought since Fleur was just called a Lightning Dragon, that she had limbs |D Whoops.)

Lyus
Apprentice/Leader's Son
Tag(s); Kanji
Hearing a voice, he paused and mentally swore. "Hi, Kanji." He said, managing to hide the sack under a bush. "Whaddya need from me?" He asked, a bit accusingly. Of course the leader had to mess everything up. He always did. Why couldn't the garden snakes in the clan see that their leader was a bucket of rot and forcibly remove him? But that would cause more war, wouldn't it? War that would devastate more than the one that Kanji started. What was the reason for that again?
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManlyKitten » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:37 am

Kanji looked at Lyus and said "Ohhhhh nothing my dear, just some bonding...". He swished his tail. And gave him a 'smile' of his. Kanji curled his tail around Lyus, And gave him a head bob, affectionally.
Image Image
ManlyKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me