do not post please

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

four // and where do you think your going ? "

Postby chase. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:42 am

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxxhase | // what doesn't kill me, better start running !! "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ chase phoenix grey ] [ chase ] [ ♀ ] [ loner ] [ mackenzie valley wolf ] [ ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxChase walked off after explaining why to Buck. Glancing down at her dog she let a small smile cross her lips before reaching down to ruffle his fur. After a few minutes of walking she slowed down to a stop as she saw a tree with a few sturdy looking branches. Looking to delgado she huffed. "right kid, go sleep somewhere." She said with a small chuckle as the dog laid down at the base of the tree. She could always tie him up somewhere but she trusted del enough to stay with her and it wasn't like their were any major roads nearby.

Turning back to the tree she grabbed the lowest branch and hoisted herself up before turning and jumping across to the second branch. The fingerless black gloves protected her hands against the rough bark as she pulled herself up - it was partly the reason she wore them. Once she had climbed onto the branch she lent with her back against the tree trunk and her legs rested on top of the branch. A quick look down confirmed that she could see Delgado from where she was sitting and the canine had already fallen asleep. Shaking her head she pulled out the pocket knife from her jeans and started shaving off the bark of the branch. She slowly etched in the rough outline of wolf and a bear. Her hood was up and she probably looked slightly sinister just sitting in a tree in all black etching designs into a branch with a pocket knife.

[ tags ; delgado, open ]

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxxucky | // oh we're playing with fire tonight !! "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ axel bucky grey ] [ buck ] [ ♂ ] [ loner ] [ polar bear ] [ ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBuck shifted back into a person and watched the pack member, scoffing slightly as he heard her speak, 'not like we can catch anything to eat to begin with' he thought to himself bitterly before watching as the girl drew a knife from her back pocket. "is this just a wolf shifter thing? Carrying knives on them constantly?" He questioned rhetorically although it did make him think for a few seconds. Chase's muffled scofff told him otherwise and he decided to shut up.

As she spoke about being nice to others Buck looked at her skeptically. He and chase had only ever been either shot at or chased away, never had they had someone try help them - so you couldn't really blame them for being unsure. The shifter sighed and gave a thankful smile as the hunter started the fire "
thanks." He replied. Shuffling over towards the fire he sat down near it, watching the flames as they flickered. He expected Chase to come and sit down next to him but all he heard was an irritated sigh from behind him. Turning around he looked at Chase as she started walking off with del. "chase where are you going?" He called, frowning ever so slightly. "to get me and del something to eat that hasn't been caught by someone else." Was the only reply he got. Buck was about to say something else but he was quickly cut off again "and if your not careful, the smoke from that fire will lead everyone right to you!" She added and Buck immediately turned back round to the fire, the deer looked like it was cooked enough and so he quickly removed it before kicking dirt onto the flames to kill the fire before too much smoke could rise.

Buck looked up to see that the girl had now gone and he mentally groaned. He felt bad but as he was about to speak to Chase he noticed that his sister and her dog had already left to supposedly 'hunt'. It was probably going to be more of Chase throwing knives into a tree for a few hours until she was sure that the other girl had left the area. He wanted to go after her - he didn't want to leave her alone in a place like this but he'd be lucky to find her now. Putting his face in his hands he pinched the bridge of his nose "
just great."

[ tags ; ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- one -

Postby bubble9001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:31 am

━━ ( willow 'lilo' kimbers ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxage nineteen & role otter hunter shifter
    xxxxxxx& tagged nix & open
                  things have never been easy for this young girl, even as a child she struggled just to survive. even though the brunette won't admit it vocally she has gone through so much that someone of her age should never go through. look at her now, a nineteen year old shifter whom has taken it upon herself to adopt a four year old child. it wasn't a matter of wanting to grow up, no she was forced to grow up at a very young age. there wasn't a choice on the matter. now her thoughts all involved keeping phoenix safe no matter the costs. he became her world since she met his squishy bald-babyself. she truly loved him as if he was her own, biologically.

with a flutter of sleepy eyelids lilo sat upwards with a stretch of her aching limbs. typically she wasn't one to sleep in seeing as nix liked to wake her up before the sun even rises. however, this morning he was still sound asleep. that's odd. lilo didn't really think too much into it though. instead she rose to her feet and wandered over to her sleeping child, gently shaking his shoulder to wake him. a groan came from the small, red-headed boy before his eyes fluttered open. an exasperated yawn escaped the boy's throat as he rubbed his eyes. the yawn was contagious and now lilo was yawning.

"did you sleep well?" the boy nodded with a smile, "well, you should have! you slept in. look the sun's already up." the smile remained on the boy's face as he shrugged not really caring. was this it? was he finally over the waking up early stage? a part of lilo was relieved to be able to get a little more time to sleep, but another part of her was saddened. she always enjoyed when nix crawled into her bed and poked her face until she woke. she loved so much about nix's quirky personality and now she was worried that some of the things he did were just phases. please, oh, please don't let him out grow his cuddly stage. that was something lilo loved and cherished so much.

"you should get dressed" lilo had a half-smile on her face before continuing, "i was thinking we could go for a walk through the forest today." it was as if the sun rose inside of nix because his face completely brightened up at the mention of the forest. lilo's little hippie child. he loved being one with nature and going exploring. was that a phase? lilo shook away those thoughts as she headed out of the den to admire the fresh morning air while her child changed out of his pajamas.

━━ ( phoenix 'nix' kimbers ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxage four & role cheetah pup shifter
    xxxxxxx& tagged lilo & open
                  for the first time in a long time the nightmares didn't take a grasp on nix's dreams. this was one of the reasons he always woke so early. the nightmares couldn't get to him if he didn't sleep. for the most part he didn't want his mother to worry so he didn't share this information with her. she knew about his nightmares, the really bad ones that is. the ones that were so bad that nix would wake up screaming and crying. they occurred every once and a while, but for the most part nix kept them on the low.

this night he actually had a dream about the forest though, a good dream. it brought him peace and happiness. however, it was all drifted away once his mother shook his shoulder. he was a light sleeper. waking him wasn't a problem and almost as soon as lilo touched him he was awake. yawning nix did a little stretch that mimicked that of lilo when she awoke. a smile clung to his face as he was not only thankful for the good dream, but his mother. sure, lilo wasn't his biological mother, but she became his mother the day his biological mother died. honestly, that's not completely true. lilo became a mother figure to him from day one, he just had two mothers back then. now he has one. he's okay with that though.

at the mention of a walk through the forest nix wanted to leap up with excitement. he loved everything to do with nature. the animals, the plants, the sounds, the smells, everything. it was all so beautiful to him. scurrying out of bed nix began to get dressed almost immediately while his mother left the den. once dressed he bounded out of the den still having a smile clinging to his face. it was going from ear to ear.

(i will post for krissy & sparen later, feel free to tag them in a post though c:)
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

katerina [2]

Postby azhefa. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:50 am

xx
⚜° KATERINA °⚜
──────────────────────────────
kat 25-years healer hetero single
shift; amur tiger
offspring; elizaveta [3w]

────────────────────────
location; forest/clearing
tags; rowan/brielle, malcolm

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
the fear that had paralyzed her was gone just as quickly as it had come when she hears the fearful and pained cry of the young child. her maternal instincts overriding else, especially her common sense. kat tenses her muscles in preparation to lift herself from her hiding spot in the grass, but a white figure suddenly appears it takes her several moments to realize it was malcolm in his own tiger form, it's white pelt as odd as her own golden one, but much more recognizable. katerina is unsure what to do at first, her instincts all clashing together at once in her mind. the scent of fresh blood snaps her from her uncertainty, someone was hurt. kat peeks over the wheat grass around her and spots the two humans cowering back from malcolm and his threatening advances. she can tell that the beta was worked up and is only getting more so as time goes on which is not a very good thing considering bad things happen when shifters loose their tempters. especially those with large animal forms. she knows all too well how strong a furious lion was, she's had to hold back her own brother during one of his fits of rage and has the claw scars on her side to prove it.

before she could move forward to get malcolm calmed down, the male looks around as if searching for her before suddenly shifting into his human form. the tigress remains still as stone in the grass, her pelt seeming to have blended in so well that it even fooled the beta. it was annoying to have the male interfere like he did, she could easily take care of herself, but is also a little glad to know that there was backup nearby if she's ever in serious trouble. the healer remains in her hiding place while she waits for malcolm to leave, hoping he does soon so she could look at the human's injuries herself. the gauze was a good idea, but he was no healer. plus, she also wants to leave with a better impression than a scary monster, especially when it comes to the child. childhood trauma focused on shifters always creates hunters and those with a grudge against the species. if she can make the child's experience with shifers positive than there's much less chance of her becoming a vengeful hunter.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔ вιтe мe [o, a]

Postby daughter » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm

𝖣𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖤 𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤 𝖵𝖤𝖸
21 - female - black panther - warrior - location> outside Katarina's den - tags> open

After agreeing to watch over Elle, she sat outside the den. Knowing that the girl was asleep made it easy to keep an eye out and every now and then she would look inside to make sure the young shifter was safe. The weather was nice and after awhile she transformed into her black panther form. Her dark, velvety pelt soaked up the sun's warmth. Minutes passed and she continued to check in on the baby. She had always loved children but had chosen to follow the path of becoming a warrior and focusing on that for the time being.

Dani took note of the scents in the air and could smell the humans in the town from a distance. While being in her panther form, everything was heightened: her sense of smell, sight, hearing, and sometimes taste and feel. Danielle took another look at the baby sleeping and was determined to stick to the agreement to watch over Elle. She would later on take a trip to the meadow or the city, whichever one seemed like a better idea at the time.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ post 3 ]

Postby fallen; » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:39 pm

alpнa
    ━━━━━━━━
    skya | leopard | female | tagged :: bjorn
    Skya watched the young cub run off, studying her for the moment. She had good technique, but had far more to learn. In time though, she supposed the young cub would grow to be a fierce warrior, just as her brother before her. Turning her attention back to Bjorn, she listened to him speak. He was right to want to send out more border patrols. She was nervous what the humans could potentially want. She herself would go out at some point to survey them. A smile broke across her face as the other mentioned the flower crowns, nodding in agreement. "I think the pups would enjoy that," she told the other, glancing around at her pack again, her smile falling. She had much to prepare in terms of the humans, so any thoughts of going on a run left her as she slowly began to think of everything surrounding the humans. "If you could schedule patrols to go out every two hours to the border closest the human camp, I would appreciate it. I will make an announcement later tonight. Tell those who go out on patrol absolutely no contact with the humans shall be made. I don't want us getting too close - not yet at least."

warrιor
    ━━━━━━━━
    | kace | ethiopian wolf | male | 28 | pansexual | tagged :: felise, lykin, phoenix
    Kace had been rather distracted waiting to hear from Felise, that he was quite surprised when Lykin launched herself onto the huntress. Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, he couldn't hold back the smile as he observed the young cub, chuckling lightly as he listened too her. He glanced at Felise, chuckling at her comment. "Yes, I will agree to that," he spoke, watching Lykin with a smile. He always enjoyed training with the cubs, he enjoyed watching them grow and improve. Glancing at Felise, he realized her had yet to answer her question. "I was hoping to go on a border patrol," he told the other, glancing down as Lykin spoke to him. He smiled, nodding at her question. "I was just about to go on one. Perhaps Phoenix would like to join us? Do you think you could find him and ask? If he wants to go, I will take you both out immediately."

ѕcιenтιѕт
    ━━━━━━━━
    | dr. olsen | scientist | male | 27 | bisexual | tagged :: jacob
    Maverick studied the man across from him, taking in the other's features. He waited for the other's response to his introduction, raising an eyebrow at his slight delay. He hummed at his response, giving a slight nod in response. "Pleasure to meet you Jacob," he spoke, taking a bite of the eggs. He scrunched his nose in slight disgust, deciding to spend his time focused on the fruit he had gotten. Glancing back at Jacob, he decided to continue with the conversation. "Why were you asked to join this group?" he asked the other. He wanted to laugh, knowing the other didn't know what he did. But he kept quiet, waiting patiently for a response.

cιvιllιan
    ━━━━━━━━
    | rowan | photographer | male | 21 | homosexual | tagged :: brielle, katerina, malcom
    Rowan held tightly onto to Brielle, trying to calm her down by rocking her. His eyes widened as he saw the tiger shift to a man, his suspicions correct. He took a slightly step back, shaking as he looked at the shifter across from him. His leg was in pain, and he could feel Bri shaking against him. He had no quarrel with the shifters, his parents had told him wonders of them. But this was Brielle's first experience with one, and he could only pray her sweet personality would shine to any even after this ordeal. First impressions always last. Listening to Malcolm's words, he nodded, not wanting to question him. "I won't tell a soul," he promised, eyes widening as the other took his camera. He was dead if he didn't have it. Not to mention it had too many photos he hadn't yet saved of Brielle and her mother just before she passed. "Please, I swear there aren't photos of you or the other shifter on there. Don't destroy it, it has pictures of her mother - it's the only ones we have just before she passed," he pleaded, though he figured the plea would go on deaf ears.

cιvιllιan
    ━━━━━━━━
    | brielle | child | female | 6 | tagged :: rowan, katerina, malcom
    Brielle was still sobbing against her uncle's chest, wanting to be back at the tent so she could draw. She sniffled as she turned her head, seeing the tiger shift into a man. Her uncle had told her about them - but he said they were nice. She wondered why this one was mean though, and she wondered if other shifters were mean as well. Burying her head back into his chest, she clutched her uncles t-shirt in her hands, balling up the fabric. She didn't understand what they were saying, only hearing her own light crying.
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Leandro Marquez
25|Cismale|Homosexual
Medic|Human
Tagged: Open.
"This is getting ridiculous..." Leandro murmured to himself, as he did finally find a small patch of where he knew the Feverfew would have grown... except a lot of it had already been taken. There was a little bit left, but it didn't feel right to take the last of it. He would have to find a larger patch of the herbs. But he was also a little confused - how could these herbs have already been taken? He rolled his eyes slightly. He was going to have to keep on searching, even though he was already fairly deep into the forest. He was pretty sure that he knew his way back, though, for he had taken the time to make sure that he noted any peculiar points or things that he'd seen, to mark his path. Leandro kept walking, humming under his breath as he did so... then, he finally spotted a decent-looking patch of Feverfew, with most of the herbs still intact. Finally, he thought, and he walked over to gather some.

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Transmale|Bisexual
Civilian|Human
Tagged: Maverick.
He watched the scientist carefully, noting how he seemed to be quite disgusted with the eggs - and he considered it lucky that he had not chosen them for himself. Jacob then got slightly embarrassed, because he was sure that his reason to have joined the group out here was not going to be considered very important or 'worthy'. However, he did answer, saying, "Well, I write for the local newspaper, so I was hoping that I'd be able to get a bit of a story for it... about the shifters and making peace with them - hopefully," he started out, and he paused for a few moments before adding, "and I'm also working on writing my own novel, so I'm hoping that being out here will spark some inspiration for it." Jacob shrugged slightly, still somewhat sheepish over it. "Though that's probably nothing compared to why you're here, being a scientist and all..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bjorn || 003

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:41 pm

° BJORN °

╒──════════──╕
x.⇝ bjorn
x.⇝ male
x.⇝ twenty-seven
x.⇝ bi
x.⇝ head warrior
x.⇝ african lion
╘──════════──╛
    Bjorn listened as Skya spoke, tracing a circle on his wrist to keep his fidgeting at a minimum so he could actually take in what she was saying. He nodded with a touch more seriousness than was usual for the lion; he didn't like the gloom that had fallen over the camp since the humans had arrived, but he knew that is was a serious situation that called for a serious attitude. He might not be adept at that sort of thing, far more willing to just go along without thinking of consequences, but he knew it was important he take his rank has head warrior more seriously and do everything he could to keep the pack safe. He grimaced internally at all this seriousness going on in his head; he really didn't like that word.

Bjorn flicked his attentive gaze over to Kace again before returning it to Skya. "I should go speak with your brother then, we need to get word to all our warriors so they know they can't just wonder off right now," he was partially talking to himself as well. He knew he had a tendency to get distracted by things outside of his duties, and they couldn't afford for his attention to be elsewhere right now. He resisted the urge to frown, but as he continued his smile returned. "You should go find some food though, maybe relax for two minutes. Can't have your problems consuming the rest of you," his voice grew gentle at the end, he knew what it was like to be overtaken by bad thoughts and he wasn't about to let his alpha go down that path. Bjorn reached out and took her wrist, carefully as if she was delicate - though they both knew she was far from it - and lifted her hand until the flower still held there was in her line of sight. "Don't forget to find the good within all this bad, Skya," he gave her wrist a soft squeeze before turning on his bare heel and meandering over Kace was standing with Felise and Lykin, grin back on his face. "You heading off soon then Kace?" he asked, voice far lighter than it had been moments previous. He pulled three of the red blooms from his hand, spreading them out like playing cards towards the shifters present in offering.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mikhail [1]

Postby azhefa. » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:06 am

xx
⚜° MIKHAIL °⚜
mika 27-years loner bisex/rom single
shift; barbary lion
────────────────────────
location; forest
tags; leandro

ᴍᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ sᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
as close as he had been with his younger sister, one would think he'd join the pack she currently resides in. don't get him wrong, mika did think about it to keep tabs on his baby sister, but it's rather hard to join a pack that already has one thick-headed lion. two would just be plain catastrophic. besides, mika wasn't really one to take orders, especially from someone younger than himself and not very experienced in the ways of leadership. not that he'd do any better, hell he'd probably be worse, but he still doesn't like taking orders from anyone. being a loner was just in the cards for him it seems, free to do as he pleases wherever he chooses. at least he still can keep tabs on his sister, katerina, and the baby she'd had only a few weeks ago. he often wonders why the girl chooses to jump back into work as a healer so soon, she'd easily be granted leave to raise the baby for another month at least. he'll never understand his sister, he loves her but just doesn't get her sometimes.

the lion prowls through the forest silently as he wonders how katerina was doing, maybe he can run into her later when she's away from the pack. he would just walk up to the camp, but kat tells him not to as to not stir up any conflict with the others. always a pity, he enjoys picking fights, especially with those who think they can take him on. maybe he can check out the humans while he's out wandering, see what the pesky little ants were doing. mika has never really gotten over the heartbreak of his youth when he was forced to flee the military barracks after some of his fellow soldiers found out about his dual nature. all he ever wanted was to become a soldier and protect his people, but his people turned on him and crushed his dream of becoming a warrior. mika holds a deep grudge against humanity, especially the military who had cast him out so harshly. one of the main reasons he followed katerina here from south africa was due to his habit of killing every soldier he comes across. several lions were shot because of his actions and he he left before the number could increase. now he's fallen back into old habits again and this time there weren't wild lions to blame.

mikhail picks up the scent of a human as he stops to take a drink from a little creek, a stream barely more than a trickle. he wasn't sure what kind of human it was at first, there was not scent of gunpowder to mark it as a soldier with a gun, but there was a weird herbal scent to it. kind of like kat's when she's mixing medical herbs, so a human medic? the lion's claws dig into the dirt for a moment, pleased with the find since the death of a human medic would be a crippling blow to the soldiers that have taken up residence nearby. he moves quietly through the trees, following the scent until it gets stronger and the sound of shuffling is heard. mika hides behind some brush, or at least does his best considering the thick dark mane around his neck and shoulders kind of hinders proper stealth. but it doesn't really matter since human eyes weren't as sharp as a shifters. he watches the skinny human man pick herbs and put them into a backpack, but quickly grows bored with just watching. the male rumbles a low growl loud enough for the human to hear with their terrible ears, most of his sounds would be too low for him to hear since human ears were practically deaf compared to a shifter. once he's sure the human heard him and knows he's there, mikhail moves out from the brush and into the sunlight for the human to see him properly. his golden eyes remained locked upon leandro as he stalks to the side, circling around him a bit to give him a good view of his strength. the lion was a little vain and enjoys displaying himself to others, especially those who he knows would end up fearing him. their fear only fuel's his ego.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 am

Leandro Marquez
25|Cismale|Homosexual
Medic|Human
Tagged: Mika.
It's not too long before Leandro finally found another large, mostly untouched patch of Feverfew. It's almost a blessing that he also finds lemongrass nearby as well. At least now he'd be able to return to camp and not be empty-handed. For a few moments, he wonders if anyone missed him. In a way, he hoped not, because that usually meant that someone would have been in need of medical attention. On the other hand, he hoped that someone did, because he couldn't stand the thought of not being memorable or needed. It was a fairly odd trail of thought to have, he knew, but perhaps it wasn't too much of a surprise that he loved attention - as long as it was good attention.

He was about to continue moving, when he heard a noise - a deep growl. Leandro paused, hesitantly, and glanced around. At first, he didn't see anything - or anyone. And then he heard movement from one of the bushes, and he turned to see a lion stalking out into the open, the magnificent creature clearly staring him down. His first thought was that lions didn't live in the forest, before he realised that it was likely a shifter. He turned slowly, keeping his eye on the lion as it circled him, trying to steady his breathing. He had to think up a way to get out of here... otherwise he was going to become that person who got themselves horribly injured early in the day... that is, if he even managed to survive... as long as his face remained unscathed. "What do you want?" Leandro asked, even though he doubted that he was even going to get a reply.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Jacob Nevarakis
23|Transmale|Bisexual
Civilian|Human
Tagged: Maverick.
He watched the scientist carefully, noting how he seemed to be quite disgusted with the eggs - and he considered it lucky that he had not chosen them for himself. Jacob then got slightly embarrassed, because he was sure that his reason to have joined the group out here was not going to be considered very important or 'worthy'. However, he did answer, saying, "Well, I write for the local newspaper, so I was hoping that I'd be able to get a bit of a story for it... about the shifters and making peace with them - hopefully," he started out, and he paused for a few moments before adding, "and I'm also working on writing my own novel, so I'm hoping that being out here will spark some inspiration for it." Jacob shrugged slightly, still somewhat sheepish over it. "Though that's probably nothing compared to why you're here, being a scientist and all..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whysker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:23 pm

FELISE───
═══════════════════════════

[ ♀ ] [ heterosexual ] [ 23 ] [ crowned eagle ] [ head huntress ]
tags; kace, lykin, bjorn, skya location; camp

Before Felise could reply, Bjorn had come up to them, flowers in hand. Felise smiled at him and daintily took a flower from his hand. She raised it to eye-level and her smile only widened. "It's beautiful," she breathed. Fel held the flower up slightly higher. "For the good in the world," she whispered. Blinking, she turned to face Kace. "I don't think I'll be able to go on a border patrol right now. I'll have to go to the Alpha to inform her of the organised hunting patrols, since Shane isn't here. Perhaps later, though?" Felise asked. She nodded to Kace and the head warrior - a sign of respect and acknowledgement. Turning on her heel, Fel left for Skya, who was standing not far away. "Alpha." Fel bowed her head. They were the same age, and Fel revered her for her courage. "I would like to inform you of the hunting patrols I have planned for today. Wynter, Alec and Willow to go the east, and perhaps I could go alone? But I don't know if it's safe..." Felise trailed. She knew that Skya knew of her terrible fighting skills, which was especially important as the humans were getting closer. Felise waited for her Alpha's approval or disapproval.
whysker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me