☢ ⑅⑅ the infected ⑅⑅ ☢ closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

how long should one day last?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:25 am

1 page
No votes
5 pages
13%
10 pages
63%
15 pages
25%
20 pages
No votes
other - pm me
No votes

Total votes : 8

☢ ⑅⑅ the infected ⑅⑅ ☢ closed

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:04 pm

it has been several months since the world has
gone to the dogs. nobody knows for sure where
it came from or how it came to be, but what
many know for certain, is that you need to
fight to survive. it was first reported as a
strange case of rabies. the person had gone
to the doctor shortly after being bit, thinking it
was a simple case. they started to get poorly,
getting boils and greying skin. they could
barely move, and couldn't get out of bed,
until everything went back to normal, apart
from the fact that he had an insatiable hunger
for human flesh and began to wreak havoc on
the streets, biting others and causing the
spread of this mystery disease. it started to
spread across the world and left few survivors.
these creatures soon began to be called the
'infected'. they should be killed on site or
you flee if encountered.

this rp is based and set is america, more specifically around the bottom right ( florida, alabama, georgia ) but
characters may come from anywhere, eg. scotland, russia, new zealand.
Last edited by eldritch hound on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ ⑅⑅ the rules ⑅⑅ ☢

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:38 pm

⑅ 1 ⑅ all tess' rules apply ⑅ 2 ⑅ lgbtq+ accepted
⑅ 3 ⑅ try to be active, pm me if you have a rea-
son not to be, or kicked after 7+ days ⑅ 4 ⑅ no
godmodding/powerplaying please ⑅ 5 ⑅ no cha-
racters under 15 yrs of age ⑅ 6 ⑅ no more than
3 chars as this is a limited rp ⑅ 7 ⑅ not too
literate but more than 3 sentences is a must
⑅ 8 ⑅ no signatures on the rp thread please
⑅ 9 ⑅ no anime pictures! ⑅ 10 ⑅ all forms must
go on the disc thread ⑅ 11 ⑅ drama is always
encouraged but no major drama without con-
sultation first ⑅ 12 ⑅ there will be mild gore
in this rp ⑅ 13 ⑅ reservation last 48 hrs
⑅ 14 ⑅ relation forms are encouraged but not
required ⑅ 15 ⑅ don't use the same faceclaim
as somebody else unless twins and discussed
with the person who claims the face first.
⑅ 16 ⑅ mil cursing is allowed eg . hell,
damn etc
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ ⑅⑅ the characters ⑅⑅ ☢ males ⑅⑅ 12/12

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:10 pm

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
greyson parker . 19 . pg.1
ᵣₐᵥₑₙ . lone digger

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
jayce waters . 22 . pg.1
pit~bull~lover . 21 guns

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
karim mercer . 22 . pg.3
mytery101 . wlcme to the cntrs

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
anoki summers . 21 . pg.2
banana1330 . xx//none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
alexander fowler . 18 . pg.2
chateau . xx//none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
dean tayor . age . pg.3
fra fee . marching on

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
sylvain donnet . age . pg.3
delicate. . call out my name

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
jamison kym . 23 . pg.4
d,va . choke

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
azriel armstrong . 24 . pg.4
weird1736 . broken

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
ezekial novak . 21 . pg.4
consulting_angel . young volcanoes

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
pearl kelly . 17 . pg.5
livingvirus.exe . xx

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
jupiter soleil . 22 . pg.6
foxx, . xx//none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

advisory;; some songs may contain either heavy topics or swearing or both, if you are sensitive to said subjects, please stay clear of themes
    as i cannot guarantee that they are completely child friendly
Last edited by eldritch hound on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:03 am, edited 18 times in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ ⑅⑅ the characters ⑅⑅ ☢ the females ⑅⑅ 11/12

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:12 pm

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
elizabeth swan . 21 . pg.1
ᵣₐᵥₑₙ . i wnt sy i'm n lv

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
baylee b montgomery . 20 . pg.1
Miss Marple . voyagers

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
lailani summers . 19 . pg.2
banana1330 . xx//none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
amari merritt . 19 . pg.4
delicat. . cocoa hooves

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
cassiel quinn . 15 . pg.3
ᵣₐᵥₑₙ . gasoline

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
zakiya jang . 24 . pg.5
d,va . s02e03

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
gaelyna sinner . 22 . pg.4
weird1738 . cut my hair

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
amara novak . 21 . pg.5
consulting_angel . champion

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
olive oliver . 22 . pg.5
livingvirus.exe . beast

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
odesza soleil . 20 . pg.6
foxx, . xx/none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
taighlaré lanos . 26 . pg.6
foxx, . xx//none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┎━━━━━━━━━━━┒
roxanne vanhoose . 19 . pg.7
miss marple . Bittersweet

┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

advisory;; some songs may contain either heavy topics or swearing or both, if you are sensitive to said subjects, please stay clear of themes
    as i cannot guarantee that they are completely child friendly
Last edited by eldritch hound on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 16 times in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ ⑅⑅ the infected ⑅⑅ ☢ updates // weather // time

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:24 pm

current time ;; 8:00 am
it is has just left 8 am and the sun has just started
parting trees on it's quest to to the centre of
the sky, shining down on all that remains of this
dystopain world.

weather ;; dry & sunny
you can already tell it's going to be a horrible day,
there is no breeze moving the branches of the
trees and the air is disgustingly warm and humid.

──────────────────────────────

updates ;;
- 14.04.18 - characters have begun their journey.
- 14.04.18 - new players no longer accepted
Last edited by eldritch hound on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ ⑅⑅ the infected ⑅⑅ ☢ open//closed

Postby eldritch hound » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:28 am

is now open & accepting.

please post all forms on the discussion thread.

if you would like to reserve a space then please
pm ᵣₐᵥₑₙ ** stating the gender of the character.
optional ;; the name and faceclaim of your
character
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Greyson ( 1 ) ;; Elizabeth ( 1 ) ;; Cassiel ( 1 )

Postby eldritch hound » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:59 am

– — Greyson Parker // ♗
age . nineteen gender . male location . forest//town tags . xx feeling . hungry weapon . machete
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
greyson stretches his arm around his head and stretched it down letting a loud sigh escape his lips as his brown eyes scanned the forest he was in.
he didn’t really remember how he got there but he didn’t exactly mind, he seemed to be alone with none of those ‘’things’’ around.
He closed his eyes momentarily before placing a fist into his hand and giving his knuckles a quick crack, ridding them of any air that may
have have been trapped between the bones. he let his eyes scan the area he was in, his pupils stopping at a large tree in front of his. He took
In its features, the large leaves and how tall it was before starting off at a run. he let the air run through his hair as his boots made impact
with the tarmac of the road beneath them while he looked for any indications of a store or a town or something where he could perhaps
find some people. he hadn’t seen anybody in weeks and although he did enjoy being alone, he was human, and they, unfortunately, are
social creatures, kind of like those monsters, they usually hung about in groups. his head moved upwards, cracking his neck in the
same movement, he looked at the bluing sky, the sun had already started to rise. he had to leave his camp before dawn, it was beginning
to attract attention from those things but, like usual, he forgot all the food back at his makeshift tent and the things had presumably
taken it over by now and he was beginning to get hungry. his stomach gave a soft growl of aggravated hunger reminding him of his
serious mistake.

– — Elizabeth Swan // ❅
age . twenty-one gender . female location . xx tags . xx feeling . xx weapon . boning knife
elizabeth has yet to get out of bed let alone think about food. she had been able to acquire a home early on after the infection had started to take hold
of this god forsaken world after her appartment, in which she lived with two friends, had been overrun in the early days of
the apocalypse, as it was called by the media. it wasn’t long until the unforgiving sound of one of those creatures was banging at
the door of the house, begging for entry. she rolled her eyes and reluctantly swung her feet out of the bed and across the wooden
floor. she pushed her hand through he greasy brown hair and gave a grumble of disgust pulling it out again and whipping her
hand on her shorts before moving to the kitchen of the home. she rummaged through the cuboards for something vaguely
edible for consumption. eventually pulling out a box of cereal and a bowl. she hurriedly ate the dry cereal as the thumps of
the door steadily grew louder. she rushed about to find her knife in which she left at the sideboard of the bed. as of grabbing it
and pulling on her boots, she ran out of the back door just in time for the hinges to give way and about half a dozen creatures
burst through the front door, growling and foaming at the mouth in hunger.

– — Cassiel Quinn // ☤
age . fifteen gender . female location . xx tags . xx feeling . xx (weapon . kitchen knife
cassiel hadn’t slept in roughly two days, she was wa too paranoid for that. what if she got bit?! what if she met other survivors who tried
to kill her or if she was ambushed by those...those...things?! she brushed away the thought at a shudder and hurried away from
the grumbling of an unwitting monster by her left. she took a gulp before pushing past and into a convenience store. her eyes
glistened in childlike whimsy. it had been months since she had saw any kind of candy bar, and god did she crave one. she shuffled
forward, her knife in her hand in case one of the thingies was in the shop, lord help it if something stood in her way of a chocolate
bar.

( ooc ;; sorry if his looks odd, currently on my phone and will fix it once my laptop gets fixed )
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☢ ⑅⑅ the infected ⑅⑅ ☢ open//accepting

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Jayce Waters
22 - Cis-Male - Voice: Kellin Quinn (Higher pitched) - Form - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Jayce looked at the tree directly in front of him from his current branch. He wasn't a huge fan of heights so he knew not to look down - or up - but somehow looking directly around him made it better. Trees where the safest place right now, so he spent his nights sleeping in tree branches most of the time. Dogs and most of the other animals couldn't climb and most people took a while and where very noisy trying to do so, so he felt pretty safe up here. Well as safe as he could feel with everything that is happening to the world right now. He sighed and laid his back against the rough bark, keeping his eyes locked on the other tree while he flipped his small hunting knife around in his hand. He had never used it but you never know, maybe he would soon.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Ezekiel Novak
21|Male|Homosexual
Tagged: Amara/Open.
Ezekiel sighed, trying not to appear too irritated, as he and his sister walked through the forest together. It had been the longest since they'd last seen anyone - or anything - infected, being just 21 hours since. While it should have been a relief, it was also kind of scary, because he was concerned of accidentally letting himself relax - and therefore being unprepared if they were to suddenly get attacked. He carried a rucksack on his back, which had a filled waterbottle in it, along with salvaged packets of dried food and a couple of cans. Oh, and the handle of his baseball bat was also just sticking out, for easy access. They'd been walking for a couple of hours now, and they soon stopped at a sturdy-looking tree. Ezekiel glanced around towards his sister, when she suggested that they climbed up and rested for a while, and he shook his head, stubbornly. "There's a town no more than 30 minutes away. We should go and find a place to rest there." He was not exactly the biggest fan of heights in the slightest, and he knew that Amara knew this.

Amara Novak
21|Female|Bisexual
Tagged: Ezekiel/Open.
Amara hummed under her breath and she and her brother walked through the forest. Just like Ezekiel, she also carried a rucksack with her, filled with pretty much the same inventory - the only difference being that she had the end of a pool cue instead of a baseball bat in her bag, and she was also carried a battery-powered chainsaw (for which she also carried spare batteries for). She was starting to get a little tired, though, since they'd been walking for a couple of hours without much of a break - save for 3-minute stops when they needed to figure out which way they were going to go - and it would not do to be tired, if they happened to get ambushed. Besides, they had been relatively safe for a while now, and it would be crazy to go looking for danger. Eventually, she stopped at a sturdy-looking tree. "Let's climb up here and rest for a while," she suggested, and she frowned slightly at Ezekiel's response. She knew that he didn't like heights, but she thought that their safety should probably come first. "And if we walk into town, tired, and get ambushed, we likely won't be able to stand much of a chance." Amara responded.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:33 pm

XXXXXXXXx "dean s. taylor" twenty-nine - ♂ - longsword - town alleyway
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "open"
X
XXXXDean slowly tore his 'sword' of out a zombie panting as the thing fell to the ground. He knew it wasn't smart to kill these and leave them about-someone could easily track where he went next, and he wasn't about to have that happen. He'd been this smart until now. Dean reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a pair of cleaning gloves, something he'd picked up along the way here, and put them on. Doing so he took his longsword from between his knees and let it rest back into it's covering on his left thigh right next to his dagger. Next Dean knelt down and gripped the zombie's shoulders, trying to get a grip that would last and wasn't going to get blood on him. Dean had gone through a lot of shirts in past few months and he hated it. The shirts he almost always used were in great condition but now as this event went on and on he was slowly losing valuable covering.

Dean glanced behind him in the alleyway before grunting and dragging the zombie towards a dumpster. This could work. Get the zom in, clean your boots, and you should be fine. Not much else to judge by. And Dean did just that. He carefully lowered the zombie into the dumpster, only making a loud thud as it fell, and got out of there as fast as he could without drawing attention towards himself. He made it towards the end of the alleyway, looking into the town before he swung his backpack off his shoulder and unzipped it. When this.. when this catastrophe happened he grabbed anything that would be of use, such as disinfected wipes. He remembered having to use some while he was in the military-while it was a long story from start to finish he knew that these wipes could save him multiple times. Dean got onto the task of wiping the soles of his shoes from blood and then did so with his face-the temporarily cool sensation that only lasts a few seconds after removing the wipe.

It was going to be a long day.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me