☢ ⑅⑅ the infected ⑅⑅ ☢ closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

how long should one day last?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:25 am

1 page
No votes
5 pages
13%
10 pages
63%
15 pages
25%
20 pages
No votes
other - pm me
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: ☢ ⑅⑅ the infected ⑅⑅ ☢ open//accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Ezekiel Novak
21|Male|Homosexual
Tagged: Amara, Jayce.
That made Ezekiel feel some suspicion arise. How could this guy have possibly survived so far, without even having used his weapon? He doubted that there was an endless supply of food and clean water somewhere, and he knew that there were sometimes Infected beings lurking around in the forest. Of course, he knew that it wasn't entirely implausible, but it still didn't sound right to him. If anything, it slightly annoyed him, since he and Amara had to have fought hard to survive, while it seemed that Jayce hadn't had to do so. He didn't like violence himself - it haunted him that he and Amara were forced to kill their family - but he still resorted to it when necessary. And... well, it seemed that Jayce was - or had been - using a fake voice. He broke, unable to not say anything about it. "So how have you survived so far, then? I doubt sitting in a tree works for much longer than a day at a time."

Amara Novak
21|Female|Bisexual
Tagged: Ezekiel, Jayce.
She was slightly surprised to hear that Jayce hadn't actually used the knife before, and was also confused as to how he'd survived. But she wasn't really going to question it - of course other people would have had different experiences with the Infected so far. It would have been nice if she and Ezekiel had had some of the same luck that it seemed Jayce had had, though. Amara raised an eyebrow when it seemed that Jayce's voice had changed, but she chose not to comment on it. There were slightly more important things to focus on. "Maybe it's about time you used it! We could help teach you to defend yourself, even if you don't like violence... if you want to," she suggested. In her opinion, as much as she didn't like to trust other people, everyone alive was against the Infected. She would also just not feel right, letting someone go around without much knowledge as to how to defend themselves.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Greyson ( 2 ) ;; Elizabeth ( 2 ) ;; Cassiel ( 2 )

Postby eldritch hound » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 am

– — Greyson Parker // ♗
age . nineteen gender . male location . forest tags . karim feeling . hungry weapon . machete
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
greyson threw his head back as a groan escaped his open lips, the bloodied machete hit against his leg from his belt hoop that held it by his
side. he lowered his head again before flicking it right at the sound of what was presumably a snare going off somewhere deeper in the forest.
wrapping his fingers tightly around the handle of the large knife hanging by his hip in caution of what he was about to meet upon finding
the object that had caused the disturbance of silence. his eyes scanned the area and the trees around him, making sure he was neither
followed or jumped by one of those creatures in which the world was made to kneel at.

after what felt like forever of tense silence, he came upon a rather strange looking boy, if he didn't say so himself. while he did manage to
keep himself very well groomed for the apocalypse, how did this guy manage to keep his hair white along with keeping it so styled, with the
streaks and all. he rolled his eyes and let unfurled his fingers from the handle of the glorified knife. he made his presence know by the loud
crack of his knuckles then a clear of his throat, bending his torso forward slightly, his hands tucked behind his back.

– — Elizabeth Swan // ❅
age . twenty-one gender . female location . town/house tags . x/open feeling . town weapon . boning knife
elizabeth came to a stop after putting quite a considerable distance between her and the old home. she circled around the house and back
into town, making sure to avoid what she called `roamers`. she gave a grumble and stretched one of her arms around the back of her head,
holding it down with the other, free arm. she let out a long, exaggerated sigh before pushing open a large glass door of what was once a large
store, one of many that covered the country. she began to scan the isles for anything that was either still in date or edible.

– — Cassiel Quinn // ☤
age . fifteen gender . female location . town/convenience store tags . x/open feeling . bored/hungry weapon . kitchen knife
cassiel eventually decided that the store was clear and pocketed the blade and began watering as she picked up a large bar of chocolate
and ripped it open. she may be fifteen but she was definitely just an ennobled kid. she smiled to herself, proud of herself being able to find
such a sweet treat. she slipped down onto the floor, and crouched to eat the chocolate, humming in between chews.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:02 am

Karim Mercer
21|Male
Forest
Tags: Greyson
Karim crept towards the snare with Mirage by his side, giving a triumphant “yes!” at the sight of the dead rabbit that had been caught. “Sorry little guy,” he mumbled softly as he kneeled down to release the noose. “It’s either you or me.” Karim slid his dagger into the concealed holster in his boot and slid the bag from his shoulder as he lifted a hand to pet Mirage on the head. “I think our bad luck streak is turning, huh?” He smiled as he hummed, opening the knapsack to locate a piece of dark blue fabric with a small rope tied around it - the thing he had wrapped the squirrels up in.

He had been in the process of undoing the little knot when he’d heard a noise, the sound of popping joints and someone clearing their throat. With a startled jump he found himself reaching for his bat once more, the hand on Mirage’s head moving instead to grip the collar to keep her from lunging at the stranger as she began to growl a little menacingly. Karim’s gaze snapped over towards the newcomer as he whispered “Down girl!” to Mirage, taking in the male’s appearance. Much like Karim himself, the other male was shockingly clean and well-groomed to what was now considered the norm with this apocalypse - heck, he even looked a little proper with the way he held his hands behind his back. But Karim didn’t discount the possibility of the stranger holding some kind of weapon out of sigh and his grip tightened slightly on the bat. “...hey,” he spoke finally after what had seemed like an eternity to him.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:39 am

XXXXXXXXx "dean s. taylor" twenty-nine - ♂ - longsword - town alleyway/convenience store
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "open"
X
XXXXDean kept to the shadows and when he passed every alleyway he'd peer over and look for walkers or if luck was against him, another human. He knew he should find others since it was safety in numbers but from spending so long in the military he wasn't a huge fan of it. He had a small group he would work with and even then he would have to go out on his own occasionally. As he neared another alleyway he glanced over and saw a walker dragging along in the middle of the road. He was just going to walk on by but the sight of a convenience store caused him to stop in his tracks. There had to be some type of food left over right? Dean kneeled down and scouted the area. The alleyway had an open shot towards the store but the walker was smack dab in the middle. If he wanted to avoid the bloody thing he would have to go back and down an alleyway farther away. And with the heat, he wasn't about to do so.

Dean pulled his dagger from his right thigh out and made his way towards the zombie, making sure to stay low and crouch behind any sort of cover. When he made it to the end of the alleyway he did a forward roll over to an overturned car, stopping and checking for any signs that the walker had heard him. When nothing happened he knelt down and glanced over the edge of the car. If I book it I can make it to the store and by the time I searched through the alleys the walker would just be getting to the door. There has to be a back exit. Dean made his way to the other side of the car and kept an iron grip on his dagger. Now or never. Dean quickly took off towards the store, making sure to watch the zombie as he passed it. It took him a second or two to get inside the store and close the door, using a scrap peice of wood to barricade it.

Dean let out a few pants before glancing around the store. Someone had been in here recently.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:55 pm

Jayce Waters
22 - Cis-Male - Voice: Kellin Quinn (Higher pitched) - Form - Crush: Open - Tags: Ezekiel and Amara

Jayce frowned slightly as Ezekiel asked the question about how he managed to survive for so long. I might as well tell them the truth,he though, letting out a low sigh. "I didn't survive alone, my brother defended me at first. He was killed in a fight last week." Jayce explained, his expression almost completely emotionless. Jayce hadn't really stopped to mourn his brother after that day, he just kept going. He remembered it all clearly, his brother had told him to climb a tree because he thought someone was following them. Turns out he was right, and Jayce watched in horror from the tree as his brother fought and lost. He wished that he had helped but he had been frozen in fear. His head snapped up and his thoughts shattered when he heard the sister speak. "I would appreciate that, but I'm kind of afraid of heights so right here might not be the best place", he joked, trying to lighten the mood.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 am

Ezekiel Novak
21|Male|Homosexual
Tagged: Amara, Jayce.
He hesitated, immediately feeling awful. It seemed dreadful that he'd not even considered the possibility that Jayce might have once had someone to travel with. He couldn't imagine having to lose Amara - and he was certain that it was vice-versa. Ezekiel glanced away, somewhat guiltily, though he immediately regretted it, because he accidentally caught sight of the ground, and saw just how high up he was. It was quite a bit higher than he thought. A little light-headed, he forced himself to bring his gaze back up, gripping the branch a little tighter. He heard Amara talking, but he wasn't really listening to what she was saying, for he had also taken note of what Jayce had said about being afraid of heights - at least he was not the only one. He only paid attention again when Amara questioned him, and had to repeat the question. "Hm..?" he glanced around, somewhat confused, then he shrugged slightly, "...I guess.

Amara Novak
21|Female|Bisexual
Tagged: Ezekiel, Jayce.
Amara looked quite shocked at Jayce's response - and she had to admit that she hadn't thought about Jayce potentially surviving with someone else by his side. She would be devastated if she lost Ezekiel. "Oh goodness, I'm so sorry about that," she responded, filling in the brief silence. She glanced towards Ezekiel, and noted his reaction as well. She wasn't going to force him to apologise - there would be no point in that - but she knew that he regretted his cold question. She took a deep breath, and looked back towards Jayce. "No, I don't think that practicing up here would be a good idea either. We can do it later, on the ground, once we've all rested up a bit. You'll be willing to help out, won't you, Ezekiel?" Amara glanced towards her brother again, and saw that he didn't seem to be listening properly, so she nudged him slightly with her foot, to get his attention, then she repeated her question, smiling warmly when he agreed to help out.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me