Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

cxi

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:31 am

|Aslyn Baudelaire33King of OrdellGeorgiana

Aslyn nodded once again, “True, But then again, her teach her and then she’ll come and teach me.”. He turned his head back over towards Georgiana, “But it was still fun to talk about other behind their backs without them knowing.”

(Abhhhhhh wb ><)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|Julius Caesar25Cook/Bartender of Fiammatta• Genesis

Julius looked over Genesis once she requested anything. “That really helps a lot Genesis, but ma is doing fine actually. Despite the divorce she’s doing well... okay a little bad, but she tells me not to fret about it, but here we are. She cannot remember who she is and who I am, so basically when I come over the only thing I experience is getting whacked with a broom.” his tone had a hint of annoyance mixed in with some worry and humor. The man scratched the back of his head before getting up. “Well, I guess I’ll go ahead and make you something so I don’t end up falling asleep while I’m at the bar, otherwise my boss would have my head..” he muttered softly, stretching a bit. Julius turned around and headed into the kitchen to wash his hands and started to prepare a mediterranean cuisine.

(Idk tbh, I just picked out something random ><)

|Jake Fitzgerled27Head Night of Nova • Wulf, Scotch, Sinclair, Katashi

~post w/ Victoria~

|Adonis Schuster21Butler of the Kawaguchi's of Nova Kingdom • Liza

~~~

|Koro Schuster26Noble of Fiamatta Kingdom • River

“True, most want to make sure the safety of others and their own by assuming that you are a bandit, and start attacking you....but still. Can’t start judging others by their looks first..” he muttered that last part to himself as he made that mistake more than a few times. Such as his younger brother and most commoners along with royalty.. along with this kid. But he shook it off before the kid stood up and apologized for wasting his time and told him more about himself. A whine came from both of the dogs, but they ended up calming down quickly. “No you didn’t waste my time at all,” Koro stated befofe standing up himself “It was a good way to pass the time.”.

|Victoria Scotch32Queen of AzureWulf,Sinclair, Fitzgerald, Kittyshi

Victoria looked at Peregrine with an offended look on her face, but she wiped that off before Jake could say anything about it. She looked at Xavior and then at Jake. “She’s the type of queen to drive anyone to the point of insanity. Just think about it.” he said as he lifted up his arm to block another attack from Victoria. “I’m just surprised that her husband hasn’t gone mad yet.” Jake shifted his foot over to block a kick from her. He turned towards the queen, “You know I’m joking, calm down.”. “Oh really? It’s hard to tell with that deadpan expression of yours.”. Jake turned his head away once Victoria has said that, not because of what she said, it was because Shay was barking at an alleyway. The knight moved his hand over towards the hilt of the sword before heading over there, a little wary since Shay wasn’t like this, unless something was going on.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 am

|| Elizabeth Kawaguchi | 17 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Adonis ||

(Just sleeping)

|| Georgiana Kawaguchi | 19 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Aslyn ||

Georgiana nodded at Aslyn and asked curiously "Yeah, totally agreed. So who is this Allison anyways? Is she a family member or perhaps even a close friend? Possibly secretly more than that?" She smirked a little with a slight mischievous gleam in her green eyes. She kept twirling her hair as she carefully watched the king for anything that would contradict what he replies. In. Part of her mind though, she also looked for any sort of anger if what Adonis said was true.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cxii

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:30 am

He allowed his head to rest on his knuckle, looking at Georgiana with slight disappointment. “No, she’s not anything like that Lady Georgiana, she’s my twin sister.” he laughed a little as he sat up before fidgety with his own hair so it was parted correctly. His head turned as he drop his hand on his knee once again, “Honestly i should’ve mentioned that earlier..”. Aslyn shifted a little before narrowing his eyes a bit, “I guess I can say the same with both Adonis and you, but that seems a little far fetched as you told me before that Adonis just serves the family and acts like an older brother, eh. But going back to Adonis, there seems to be a lot towards him. Like he’s hiding something, don’t you agree?”. He shrugged and his face relaxed back into the calm smile, “Of course I’m just messing around and shouldn’t be a little nosy to wonder about his past.. mm.”. The king laughed softly and scratched the back of his head.

Julius looked over Genesis once she requested anything. “That really helps a lot Genesis, but ma is doing fine actually. Despite the divorce she’s doing well... okay a little bad, but she tells me not to fret about it, but here we are. She cannot remember who she is and who I am, so basically when I come over the only thing I experience is getting whacked with a broom.” his tone had a hint of annoyance mixed in with some worry and humor. The man scratched the back of his head before getting up. “Well, I guess I’ll go ahead and make you something so I don’t end up falling asleep while I’m at the bar, otherwise my boss would have my head..” he muttered softly, stretching a bit. Julius turned around and headed into the kitchen to wash his hands and started to prepare a mediterranean cuisine.

~post w/ Victoria~

~~~

“True, most want to make sure the safety of others and their own by assuming that you are a bandit, and start attacking you....but still. Can’t start judging others by their looks first..” he muttered that last part to himself as he made that mistake more than a few times. Such as his younger brother and most commoners along with royalty.. along with this kid. But he shook it off before the kid stood up and apologized for wasting his time and told him more about himself. A whine came from both of the dogs, but they ended up calming down quickly. “No you didn’t waste my time at all,” Koro stated befofe standing up himself “It was a good way to pass the time.”.

Victoria looked at Peregrine with an offended look on her face, but she wiped that off before Jake could say anything about it. She looked at Xavior and then at Jake. “She’s the type of queen to drive anyone to the point of insanity. Just think about it.” he said as he lifted up his arm to block another attack from Victoria. “I’m just surprised that her husband hasn’t gone mad yet.” Jake shifted his foot over to block a kick from her. He turned towards the queen, “You know I’m joking, calm down.”. “Oh really? It’s hard to tell with that deadpan expression of yours.”. Jake turned his head away once Victoria has said that, not because of what she said, it was because Shay was barking at an alleyway. The knight moved his hand over towards the hilt of the sword before heading over there, a little wary since Shay wasn’t like this, unless something was going on.
[/quote]
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:57 am

Julian Zilo•||•19•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Maid in Training•||•Tagged: Katsou
With a small shrug the maid looked back at the two and gave a small smile. "Do not worry, I can take care of myself. " Although she had been feeling bad, a small giggle escaped her lips as she covered her mouth. The two were like arguing siblings. It was refreshing for her based on everything that had been happening recently. "Well maam, I would have never thought after meeting Katsou that he was that clumsy. He poured water on himself."

River "Dawn" Tranton•||•13•||•Nova Kingdom•||•Wanderer•||•Tagged: • Koro||
River nodded turning towards the door looking down. "Well I should leave now, my room has expired. Nice to meet you sir, I do hope to meet you, Juno and Neptune again." He whispered. This interaction had gave him a lot more then just a conversation, it had made him feel normal for once. Sitting in an inn, petting dogs and talking just like a normal child. Smiling he looked back at the noble and gave a wobbily bow," N-nice to meet you sir."
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:27 am

(Just sleeping)

Georgiana tilted her head slightly when he said Allison was his twin sister. Before she got to question too much though, Aslyn changed the topic back to Adonis. She frowned and narrowed her eyes back at the king at what he was implying. "Yeah, more than far fetched. I could never have feelings or even love som-" She cut herself off with surprise and anger. It wasn't directed at Aslyn anymore but at herself as she almost said one of her secrets. Luckily, she cut off where it would imply somthing entirely different than what she was going to say. Georgiana took a deep breath with her jaw set and glanced off, away from the king. "Anyways, yes. I suspect it has to do with his past but I never got any luck prying and gave up. I think he just wants to forget about it." She said quietly, answering his suspicion.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cxiii

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:04 am

He nodded, "Yes, it seems so.". Aslyn looked over towards the table, and then back to Georgiana without anything to say. His attention was now directed to the floor as he tried to stay awake for the duration of this conversation, but it wasn't going to cut it if his mind kept wandering to the outside world. His head turned over towards the door, now wanting to go outside despite of his condition.

~post w/ Victoria~

~~~

“It was nice to meet you too Dawn.” he said as he returned the bow. He stood straight up before beckoning the huskies to move away from the kid so they didn’t bother with us departure. As they moved towards him, they brushed past the young kid before sitting at Koro’s side.

(Wb)

Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 am

(Just sleeping)

Georgiana nodded and watched as Aslyn looked away and towards the door. Curious if he was seeing anything, she turned her gaze to the entrance but saw nothing particularly interesting. So far the king had seemed chatty so the fact he was now silent kind of concerned her. "Are you hungry, Your Majesty?" She asked, trying to think of something to say or do.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:10 pm

im back :O
Ungrounded. May i join the rp again ^^?
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cxiv

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:27 pm

(Yus, butnplease don’t post stuff like that on the RP thread c; mama hasn’t removed you from the thread or even knew that you quitted in the first place xD but yeah, don’t repost your forums x3 just start back from where you left off)

The king looked at Georgiana who asked him if he was hungry, which he wasn’t to be honest despite eating only four small macaroons only hours ago. Not wanting to leave the nobleness hanging without an answer, he signed ‘no thank you’ before placing his hands on his knees once again. He shifted over a new silence started to hand over them, and honestly it wasn’t a good silence. So he turned towards her and decided to speak, “I just want to go outside a little bit.. But with my conditio.. A little fresh air won’t hurt, right?” . An innocent smile came across Aslyn’s face. Was he seriously asking permission to go outside? Yes, at this time it would probably be best if he asked...

~post w/ Victoria~

~~~

“It was nice to meet you too Dawn.” he said as he returned the bow. He stood straight up before beckoning the huskies to move away from the kid so they didn’t bother with us departure. As they moved towards him, they brushed past the young kid before sitting at Koro’s side.

(Wb)

Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Cloud Juliet Sohma - 17 - Gender: female - Nature Mage - Member of the Fiammetta kingdom - Crush: none/open - Sexuality: straight - Relationship: none/open - Personality: Shy, Quiet, yet caring, she loves all beings.

"How the hell am I not supposed to be mad, Julias? The kingdom is..... using me! They're using me for my magic. Why shouldn't I turn against them? I'm literally wanting to make thorns stab our king." She grunted. "All we 'citizens' all are toys....''
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me