And that was when I ruled the world | [Kingdom] | [Open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: And that was when I ruled the world | [Kingdom] | [Open]

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:11 am

(Can we start? Or are we waiting on a few more people?)
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 am

Yeah, we just need a few more people :) ))
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 am

bump))
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Bump))
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:54 am

Northriel Falamir
beserker ;; 23 ;; female ;; dwarf/human ;; location: road to Glaedan ;; tags: open

After visiting her mother and brother down in Jykor, Northriel had decided to take a quick trip to Glaedan, see if there were any minor hunting jobs that needed doing. As she gathered up her belongings, she felt her little brother's arms wrap around her legs and she let out a hearty chuckle, scooping him up and holding him close whilst she promised him that she'd return soon enough. After handing the small child back to her weary mother, she hoisted herself onto Angus' back and nudged the huge cat forward into a steady walk, turning around briefly to wave to what remained of her family.

Sword lain on her lap, she traced her fingers up and down the intricate runes as the morning sun cast a glare straight into her eyes. before long Angus begun the ascent up the winding mountain path as Northriel nodded to the local merchants making their way home. The stones beneath the two crunched and skittered with every step Angus took. As they neared the Tavern, she quickly pulled Angus to the side and slip off his back before heading over to the door of the bar. Surely the tender must have something for her to do?

Arthur von Helsing
hunter ;; 27 ;; male ;; human ;; location: tavern ;; tags: open

He woke up in a puddle of his own drool, several empty mugs littering the table. He groaned and rubbed his head, a throbbing headache suddenly making itself known as he struggled to stand up. The barkeep cast a glance at the man and sighed before grabbing Helsing roughly by the collar of his shirt and throwing him back down onto one of the empty chairs, muttering something about having to care for toddlers- Helsing couldn't make it out. All of a sudden, the morning light jabbed into his eyes as the doors swung open and the morning customers began to make their way inside, chattering at such a volume that Helsign had to rest his head back against the table in an effort to stop it from pounding.

He spent the next few minutes observing/ listening to the people as they milled around the bar. So many conversations were about the behemoth and orcs and other such monsters- it made his head pound. If it bothered them so much why didn't they just sort it out themselve- oh right, they actually had loved ones to care for unlike himself. With a huff, he moved his head to his hand and let his elbow rest on the table, what could he do? It would take more than one measly, drunken hunter to take down the behemoth.
Yawning slightly, he tried to ignore the noise around him and drew a dagger, observing the glint it made.

Alatar
lancer ;; 25 ;; male ;; orc/human ;; location: Thraror orphanage, town ;; tags: open

Alatar had spent the earlier hours of the morning helping the matron out with the many young children of the Thraror orphanage.
as of now, he held one of the babies, rocking it softly whilst the other youngsters charged around his feet. However, once breakfast was served, he relinquished the small being back over to the matron and left the building, not after receiving at least 20 food coated hugs as he made his way out the front door.

It took only took him a few minutes until he had reached the center of town, only to be greeted by one of the early patrols returning bloodied and bruised, dragging one of their wounded behind them like a rag-doll. "what happened?" He commanded, grabbing hold of the lead orc as he stared deep into his eyes. "I thought it was a simple patrol around our territory." Muttering in the mothertongue of the orcs, he watched helplessly as the wounded soldier was heaved into the nearest wagon and carted off to the hospital. "It was supposed to be that- yes- but we were ambushed by the citadel soldiers, we barely made it." The patrol leader gasped and struggled to regain his breath. "I see... go now and rest my brother, the behemoth will deal with this..." Growling like a dog, Alatar turned on his heel and stormed into the stables, he would hunt the soldiers down and slaughter them himself if he could.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 am

Zyon Lunarium
Beast tamer/assassian ;; male ;; elf/human ;; Location: Tavern ;; tags: open

Zyon sat in the corner of the tavern. He was leaning on the wall, feigning sleep. In reality, he was listening intently to the conversations around him. Analyzing the words, he did his best to distinguish fact from myth, as well as identify any possible clients. From what he could tell there had been a recent attack on Orc territory that had been a minor success. The group had returned alive and had injured some of their foes. Zyon sighed in annoyance. This war had been going on as long as he remembered, but whenever he asked someone how it started, not a single soul could give him a reliable answer. It intrigued him. How could no one know? He shook his head and returned to observing, mindlessly rubbing his shoulder. It burned slightly as one of his companions reached out. Corvus wanted to return to the forest for some flying. Standing up, Zyon briefly scanned the room and walked out of the tavern, heading on the path to the forest.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200rock » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:50 am

Jareck Sentinel
Beserker ;; Male ;; Dwarf/Human ;; Location: Forest ;; tags: open

The morning light seeped through the fabric that Jareck called a tent. Two sticks holding up a giant sheet of cloth was about as good as he would let it get. Like the normal routine Jareck gave Lucy a push so she would get off his arm, and as always, she rolled into the side of the tent and knocked it down. He chuckled a little and got ready to head into Glaedan. As much as he loved this peaceful little life, it was about time it got more interesting. In just a few minutes he had gotten ready, and now it was Lucy's turn. After about 10 minutes of struggling, Lucy got up and he started packing up some his supplies. Now that he was moving out of his current lifestyle, it was time to sell all of this junk. Jareck put on his gauntlets and started racing Lucy to town.
200rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Aerlanor Zalaryn
hunter||human||22||female||location: outside the tavern|| tagged: Northriel

Aerlanor woke up with her head on a table, a few mugs scattered beside her and her bow laying on the floor. She sat up, greeted with a mild headache. Odd, she wasn't a light-weight. She had probably passed out from exhaustion. She had spent the few past days in the forest trying to find any sign of orcs nearby. She had been so determined she barely slept or eaten, but gave up on the task last night. Azuria had been ready to kill her by then. The sound of wood scraping against the floor distracted her. She watched as a man attempted to stand and walk away, only for him to slump back down in his chair and rub his temples. At least she wasn't the only one.

Before she could figure out what to do, the door flew open, the morning light briefly blinding her. It was followed by a sudden boom as customers rushed in, their voices blending together into one so loud that her headache seemed to increase tenfold. Aerlanor reached down and retrieved her bow to avoid it getting trampled. She inspected her bow as the morning customers milled about, attempting to pick out anything interesting as she did so. It wasn't much more than she expected - tales about orcs, the behemoth, and other monsters. It was so chaotic she didn't notice that Azuria wasn't in the tavern until minutes later. Damn that blasted thing! She stood up and started making her way out of the tavern, shoving aside the people who got in her way. She made it to the door and pushed it open, only to almost run into a red-headed woman. "Move it!"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Northriel Falamir
beserker ;; 23 ;; female ;; dwarf/human ;; location: road to Glaedan ;; tags: Aerlanor

Well this was new. Northriel took a moment to comprehend what the other red-head had said, not used to people just coming up to her out of the blue. However, her​ eyes narrowed as she rested a hand on her sword hilt, not liking the lady's tone. "Excuse me?" She uttered with a slight growl, rolling her shoulders back as she took a step forward, placing her free hand on her hip. The morning sun glared past her both warming her back and casting a long shadow in front of her.
She didn't have time for such trivial matters such as this but wasn't going to back down just yet.

Arthur von Helsing
hunter ;; 27 ;; male ;; human ;; location: tavern ;; tags: Zyon

His eyes locked onto an elf-looking boy, following his movements as he left the tavern. Quickly standing, he brushed past the over customers, not bothering to apologise, until he too had reached the door and took a step into the bright morning,
having to place a hand on his head to keep it from throbbing.
After taking a moment to adjust, he scanned the road in front of him for any sign of the boy before making his way over to the forest trail, following faint boot marks, until he could see the figure. He wasn't really sure why he was following this kid. Suspicion? Not likely, the boy didn't seem like the sort to get into trouble. Curiousity? Eh, he'd go with that. Sticking to the shadows, he followed the path.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:35 am

Aerlanor Zalaryn
hunter || human || 22 || female|| location: outside the tavern || tagged: Northriel

Aerlanor stepped back, noticing the redhead's hand drop to her sword hilt. She wasn't used to people fighting back. "I said move." She repeated, narrowing her eyes and curling her lips back. She reached into her back quiver and nocked an arrow, although she didn't attempt to draw it. She didn't want to fight the woman but wasn't going to back down. Not yet. "Do you really want a broadhead arrow in your stomach?" She tried to glance past the woman, but she was standing in front of the sun, casting a shadow onto Aerlanor and making it near impossible for to see past her. She returned her gaze to the woman, meeting her eyes. Aerlanor's father taught her that you could tell if someone would attack by the look in their eyes, and he had yet to be proven wrong.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me