oh crap. | one spot

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: oh crap.

Postby Firealone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 am

Sydnee Foy|16|electricity/slight speed|tags:Brandy, Donatello, Sari

Sydnee shrugged, "people don't usually like messing with me once they know what I can do so if its show and tell now..." Sydnee took off her gloves and willed electricity to fizz at her fingers. Fiery white tendrils danced off of her palm but then willed it disappear after a moment. "Electricity and I have a slight speed...enhancement. Don't think I can do much more than that with electricity either." She put her gloves back on and crossed her arms casually.
((can was supposed to be can't but I think I can roll with this and have her just say somethin))
Last edited by Firealone on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:07 pm

Donatello Lyttleton | 15 | Pan | Low | Tech Manipulation | Tagged; Brandy, Sari, Sydnee

Donatello's eyes widen slightly, curious and amazed by Sydnee's ability. Technology was something he couldn't run away from so it isn't so surprising that it was his first love. His second love however was Sciences like biology, genetics, chemistry...Jeezus, he was such a nerd. "That's neat but it'd be cooler if you could do way more than just that little current. I bet you you could if you just trained harder" he said distantly, his mind running over the various possibilities of what Sydnee could do. He bit his lip to avoid throwing questions Sydnee's way. That'd make him seem like some kind of fangirl. He shuddered inwardly before looking at Brandy, "All eyes on you blondie. What you got up your sleeve?"
Last edited by DarksideQueen18 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Space.Unicorns. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Brandy Collins
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Brandy//Gym//High Tier//Tags: Sari, Sydnee Donatello
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Brandy could care less for this whole show and tell ordeal, but she loved her gift. It's what made Brandy unique, though she was always in a dilemma. Brandy was a master with her powers, due to having to protect herself as a child but she never knew what people want to see when they ask. The girl could just sprout a flower form her hand, or she could grow a giant bean stalk to crush someone, it varied really. Brandy nervously looked at them, since no one else had shown anything super drastic she would remain on that level. "I guess I can do that" she mumbled but a smile peeked through, her blue eyes tinted green and flowers sprouted from her hands. She started with the small pretty party trick and soon with quite a bit more effort a vine cracked its way through the cement floor. Quite literally breaking the floor and growing to just about her height till it stopped. "I can manipulate plants from either my body or really grow anything from the ground" she said simply. To her it was not really anything special, she never really thought about using her powers to do anything great other than protect herself, well and manage her four gardens at home.
ImageImage
╔══════════════╗
Whats up yo?
link ~ link ~ link

╚══════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
╔══════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi I am Space, call me whatever!
The little girl on the side is
Pandora, my pride and joy! If your
interested in the species check em'
out, they're called viscets. I'd forever
love you if you could say I referred
you c;
Art (c) Sock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════════╝
ImageImage
.Space.Unicorns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Sydnee Foy|16|electricity/slight speed|tags:Brandy, Donatello, Sari

"Thats cool, i think id be nice to have something that wasnt deadly or hurtful...id just like to say my power is either really strong or really weak, I haven't really found a middle yet and strong means multiple people either passing out or vomiting and or the lights go out. I usually pass out for a half an hour to an hour after that." Sydnee looked curiously at the vine that Brandy had sprouted from the floor
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hyungseok 3 & audrey 3

Postby komi-san » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:27 pm

C H OxxH Y U N G S E O K
    seventeen | male | middle | minds | location: gym | tags: eve, shiloh, oliver | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxtwo people, faces turned from nervous to completely calm. that's what hyungseok saw as he looked at shiloh and evelyn. both of them definitely had some kind of emotional change. this led hyungseok to believe that he may be onto something with his theory. and if it was correct, that meant there was someone else with a mental power like him. 'that would-' he snapped out of his thoughts at hearing an offended yell. the pitch and whine of the voice immediately told hyungseok who it was making the noise. oliver.

xxxxxa light frown appeared on hyungseok's face. wasn't this group activity supposed to be fun? scratch that - he knew it wasn't gonna be fun. but he'd at least hoped it could be normal. in most situations he would've said some dumb joke to either get people to laugh or distract them, but it seemed evelyn already had an idea. hyungseok watched her as she said "cheer up" and looked as if she was doing something to oliver. that something probably had to do with emotion. so now hyungseok was 98% sure his theory was correct.

xxxxxhyungseok laughed at evelyn's words before instinctively running a hand through his hair. he wanted to say something, but he stopped and thought for a moment. hyungseok was intrigued by this girl and wanted to see what would happen, so he decided he'd try to answer her using his power. "tell me about it." though curious to see how she'd react, hyungseok also knew he should probably talk to the group too. this time aloud, he asked, "are any of you new to this school?"

A U D R E YxxF A I R F I E L D
    sixteen | female | human | location: gym | tags: nate, ernest, elerta | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxaudrey responded to elerta's answer with a small laugh. and when nate replied, she simply nodded. "yeah. schools are very obsessed with making the students interact," the brunette responded. "it's like they forgot how vicious high schoolers are." audrey was glad that this group didn't seem to have any said vicious high schoolers in it. they seemed like normal, actually tolerable people. besides that, audrey felt her eyes gravitate to the boy who had said the least [ernest].

// wee bit of a writer's block for audrey sorry
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:38 pm

𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯
𝓘'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞 𝔰𝔫𝔬𝔟. 𝓘'𝔪 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝑦𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢.
𝟷𝟾 ─ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 ─ 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔯 ─ 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔡; 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Oliver rolled his eyes at her and suddenly started feeling lightheaded. He started to feel less. Angry. He tried to just push the feeling away but instead it made him worse. A wide smile appeared on his face. Ew. Disgusting. He took his fingers and forced his mouth into the usual frown. He went to say something but his voice sounded a bit chirpy. He cringed. " I hate you all" he said but due to the chirpiness it sounded pretty weird. " Whats wrong with you?" he said trying to talk in a deeper voice but it just sounded very awkward. So he decided to give up and just not talk at all. He managed to not laugh but would squeak every so often. " When does this stop?" he asked a bit scared.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sari; five | eve; four

Postby imp. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:48 pm

❝ 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚
      feeling;; amused + nervousxlocation;; the gymxtags;; brandy, sydnee, and donatello

"woah." sari trailed off from worrying as she started to crouch down next to the vine. she gently tapped at one of it's leaves, looking up at it's creator, brandy. "this is going to sound.. really stupid... but do you feel it if i touch it?" she poked at it again, but this time it's stem, and a little less gentle. if it hurt her even in the slightest, she would immediately stop. if it she felt uncomfortable even in the slightest, she would immediately stop. sari wanted to make it clear that brandy definitely had the upper hand, meaning she had power over her, and could get her to knock it off at any given moment. even though she wasn't intimidating, sari wanted to make sure she wasn't seen as a threat.

❝ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧
      feeling;; genuinely happyxlocation;; the gymxtags;; shiloh, oliver, hyungseok

a small laugh managed to escape as she looked at hyungseok. without drawing attention to herself, and as subtly as possible, she squeezed two of her fingers together, watching the telepathic's left hand. just a quick, light squeeze to show that she had heard him. she was drawn to a noise, and turned to see that it was oliver. "whenever you cheer up." a look of satisfaction would greet him if he looked her way. he'd either have to try to be happy, or make a fool of himself in front of the whole school. either way, she basically won. back in the lab, this is how she would have her fun. she would mess with whoever it was when they were trying to have serious conversations. of course, this got her beat or thrown into a room, but it was still worth it. hearing hyungseok speak again, evelyn decided to stay quiet. she wasn't new, just not very well-known.

//so i spent like 493475 hours trying to get this frickin avatar to work,, what do u guys think of it
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Donatello Lyttleton | 15 | Pan | Low | Tech Manipulation | Tagged; Brandy, Sari, Sydnee

Previously Donnie's eyes held nothing but challenge and doubt but now he was awestruck. He swallowed thickly as he watched the vine sprout. "Awesome" he mumbled, simply having an admiration for the power alone. "Though I don't think the school would appreciate you breaking this lovely thousand dollar basketball court much less the tons of foundation the plant life had to break through" he said with a soft laugh. He glanced off to the side as his mind started to wonder about what Brandy could use her powers for. Brandy practically created plant life right before his eyes. The world was filled with opportunity for those with that kind of power. Rainforests in Brazil could be replenished. Poor countries could at least have food. New environments could be built. The everglades could be saved. Biting his lip harder, he pulled himself away from the world of electromagnetic transmissions and sighed heavily. "I need more coffee" he muttered quietly to himself before lowering his hand back down and shoving it into his pocket.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:24 am

✦ C A S S I D Y ✦
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [human] [seventeen] [bisexual] [school gym] [tags; iris, juniper, mickey]
    not needing to be asked twice, cassidy scrambled to her feet, avoiding eye contact with absolutely everyone at all cost. it was only day one of the new year and she'd already embarrassed herself beyond repair. blinking back tears, the girl turned back to face iris and juniper, a weak smile plastered on her face. "thank you," she muttered to iris, truly appreciating that she'd spoken up to mickey. deciding it would be better to stick with silent observation rather than making friends, cassi stuck her hands into the pockets her oversized hoodie and let her white hair cover her sad eyes.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valkyrie, » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 pm

..♕ x JUNIPER VINCENT
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

have courage and be kind
      xxxxx.xxx female .♕. eighteen .♕. crush; n/a .♕. tagged with; her group .♕.

juniper eyes locked on mickey with his rude comment. rolling her eyes, she watched iris help cassidy. "i guess we're stuck with him until this thing is over." she said to the two girls beside her. iris and mickey were way taller than her but her and cassidy was the same height, which she liked. it wasn't good being the odd ball. "so, should we take about something? maybe like, do any of you have powers... or a favorite thing?" the girl asked as she took a flower out her hair and held it tightly. juniper wanted to stick with the girls and have no interaction with the top dog.

[ writers block, sorry ]
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me