oh crap. | one spot

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: oh crap.

Postby yuzima » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 pm

𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔖𝔭𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯
π“˜'π”ͺ 𝔫𝔬𝔱 π”ž π”°π”«π”¬π”Ÿ. π“˜'π”ͺ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 π”Ÿπ”’π”±π”±π”’π”― 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”« 𝑦𝔬𝔲 π”žπ”―π”’.
𝟷𝟾 ─ π”ͺπ”žπ”©π”’ ─ π”₯𝔦𝔀π”₯ 𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔯 ─ π”—π”žπ”€π”€π”’π”‘; 𝔀𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭
Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―
Oliver woke up right on time as always. He had an amazing dream that morning. He was in a big green meadow. He was his fox form. He soaked up the warm sweet sunlight while watching ants marching across the ground collecting little bits of food for them to munch on. He also chased butterflies and birds. Of course he wouldn't harm one of them. Anyways, most of the time they were too fast for him. As soon as he was about to catch up to a bird he heard the sound of his alarm buzzing. It was quite a fantastic dream. Perfect to start the first day off right.

He walked downstairs and greeted his parents. His mother nodded to him while sipping her tea. His father didn't even acknowledge the fact he was in the room. He just continued reading his book. He sighed feeling ignored. He wished his parents would pay more attention to him. Maybe it was because he was still in his sleeping clothing. Or maybe he did something wrong? He started sweating nervously. He made his was over towards to kitchen and got out a box of french toast. He never ate this kind of stuff. He had a strange feeling he should eat it. He sat down across from his father at the big table. There were 2 empty seats where someone should be sitting. Where someone should be loving him. Where someone would be proud of him. But nobody was there.
He picked up the magazine he had bought yesterday for this exact moment. He was surprised his parents didn't say anything about it yet. Then again when did they ever say anything to him. He usually hated magazines because they were filled to the brim with lies. This magazine was quite different though. It talked about animal facts. Canines in particular.And how to take care of them properly. How to make them look perfect. For his first transformation of the new school year he wanted to make sure everything looked like it was done by a perfectionist. He came from a perfectionist family and he wasn't going to give up the chance of his parents being proud of him. He planned out his day in his head. Get ready, look proper, do everything right, ignore the people that don't. And most importantly, don't do anything you wouldn't want your parents to see. Don't screw this up Oliver. He sighed and cleaned up from breakfast.

"Oliver?" he heard his fathers voice from the table. He looked over a bit surprised. "Y-yes father?" he asked started. His father looked at him with disappointment as he stammered but ignored it. "Remember" he said "Never talk to the...common folk. Unless you have to." he scoffed like they had a disease of some sort. "Yes father." he said while rinsing his dish. "And also." his father started again. "Next time. Don't eat such unhealthy foods. You need to keep your shape. Strong and healthy". "Yes sir" he said while walking back upstairs.

He got dressed into a tank top, white collared shirt, and a blue buttoned jacket. He also had matching dress pants to go with it.
He wanted to at least go with the "cool style" a little bit so he put on some black converse. But he realized that might upset his dad so he added a black tie to match it and finish off the look. He went to the bathroom and gelled his hair to look perfect. He looked at the clock. Exactly 1 hour until school started. Right on time. It took about a 30 minute drive because his father lived in a giant house out in the country. Away from what he called the common folk in the city.

As he went back downstairs he grabbed his school essentials. He walked out of the house not even bothering to say goodbye to his parents. As he got inside his car. Which was a nice dark red color. He didn't know what kind of car it was and wasn't that interested in finding out. All he knew was it cost his parents a fortune. He looked in the mirror to look at himself quickly. He was startled when he saw he had orange hair. He had forgotten he had recently dyed it. He chuckled to himself as he drove out of the parking lot.

When he finally arrived at the school he opened the front doors and made his way over to the gym. He remembered it all. He took a seat and started day dreaming while the principal gave his little talk. As the principal finally gave out the names in the group he got up and made his way over to what he thought was the group he was in. He saw a boy with blackish-brownish hair [ Hyungseok ]. Another boy with brown hair [ Shiloh ] . And a girl with blonde hair [ Eve ]. This was going to be a drag. "Lets just get this over with." he said not even bothering to greet them. "The names Oliver." he said looking behind him. Everyone seemed to have a better group than him. not fair

yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:33 pm

β˜…ε½‘ mickey ο½“ο½‰ο½Žο½ƒο½Œο½ο½‰ο½’ ε½‘β˜…
        [ male // eighteen // pyrokinesis // top dog // tags: group ]

mickey sat at the bottom of the bleachers, leaning forward with his chin propped up on his palm, looking bored. he hated this part. they did the same thing every year and it was stupid. once they were told to form groups, he stood up with a sigh and walked slowly to the center of the gym, taking his time. when he looked at the people around him, he puffed out his cheeks, annoyed. let's just get this over with. his green eyes flicked to each person, looking even more annoyed when he realized he was with three girls. and he didn't recognize any of them, meaning they were all lower than him. great. two of the girls began talking, but he just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, only tearing his gaze from that stupid principal when he heard his name. he glanced over to see juniper, who he'd only seen around a few times. he didn't associate himself with anyone weaker than himself. "hi... whoever you are." he mumbled, sounding more bored than rude.

β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… jaxon ο½‚ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½‹ β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜…
        [ male // seventeen // owl shifter // low tier // tags: group ]

jaxon shifted his weight nervously, looking around at all the people he didn't know. he just knew he would end up in a group of people stronger than him and he was scared already. biting his lip, he quietly shuffled to the middle to meet with his group. as soon as he saw baylee was in his group, he felt his heart begin beating faster, and he had to fight the urge to fly away in fear. instead, he focused his gaze on the ground, his hands folded in front of him neatly as he pulled at the sleeves of his grey sweater. jax heard the scary female's voice, but he remained silent, hoping not to draw her attention.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:29 am

❝IRIS❞
HUMAN ♛╍♛ 16 ♛╍♛ HETERO ♛╍♛ WITH- Cassidy, Juniper, Mickey

She smiled at the older girl, she looked nervous. That was endearing to see she wasn't the only one who was nervous about these, even if she didn't really show it. "I'm fine, bored stiff, but fine," in these situations it was best to appear above your surroundings in case by any chance someone caught on. You had to be fierce to survive here. Speaking of which, she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the top dog.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valkyrie, » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 am

..β™• ❁ x JUNIPER VINCENT
      ..β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

❝ have courage and be kind ❞
      xxxxx.xxx❝ female ❞ .β™•. ❝ eighteen ❞ .β™•. ❝ crush; n/a ❞ .β™•. ❝ tagged with; her group ❞ .β™•.

juniper rolled her eyes and laughed, "i'm stuck with a arrogant, pretty boy." she looked at mickey. she didn't admire any of the top dogs, but on most terms, she was good with the rest of the school. her hazel eyes left the boy and to the girls. she thought that she should introduce herself, but she didn't wanna interrupt. however, the magic girl did it any way. "hiya, i'm juniper." her hands were placed behind her back as she tried to remember that there was a top dog in the group. let's not make enemies, juni.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:32 am

Sydnee Foy|16|electricity/slight speed|tags:Brandy, Donatello, Sari

"I'm Sydnee." Sydnee rolled her eyes at Donatello's sarcastic introduction but said nothing, enemies got you no where here. Her eyes were bright with curiosity as she studied the people in her group and later her eyes wandered to other ragtag groups. Syd then looked expectantly at Sari to say her name her eyes returning to normal.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sari; two | eve; two

Postby imp. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:02 am

❝ 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐒 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚
      feeling;; amusedxlocation;; the gymxtags;; brandy, sydnee, and donatello

listening to each of them introduce themselves, she could tell that they all contained power by the way they spoke. the more snappy they were, the weaker they were. praying that her observations were right, she looked up at the boy who called himself donatello, after sharing a tired look with sydnee. "my name's sari." she spoke with words laced with poison and a blank expression on her face. with that attitude and assumed weaker powers, he wasn't a threat to her. looking back to brandy and sydnee, she tried to pinpoint their abilities. "brandy.. definitely not human. elemental, maybe?" she seemed like that kind of girl. "sydnee, maybe enhanced abilities?" a surge of energy rushed through sari. "probably something electric too." sari waited to speak before guessing donatello's. a small part of her wanted to impress him, just to show off. "technology. is that all you can do, bud?" she chuckled, a challenge showing in her eyes.

❝ 𝐞𝐯𝐞π₯𝐲𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧
      feeling;; stressed + anxiousxlocation;; the gymxtags;; shiloh, oliver, hyungseok

evelyn forced herself not to say anything about the change of mood when shiloh arrived. it was the exact feeling she had before, and it was slowly starting to seep back. and then it just.. left. it left when oliver spoke. eve wrinkled her nose in disgust, looking at him. having emotional powers had allowed her to know somewhat of a reason behind their actions, but oliver was drawing a blank. so she decided to take a guess. "your converse look nice." she offered him a fake smile. "it's such a pity that your dad's holding you back." no one just normally wears converse and a tie to school, unless someone would force them. in this case, he seemed like a snobby and stuck-up boy wanting to impress his father, which was a stereotype usually accurate.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hyungseok 2 & audrey 2

Postby komi-san » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 am

C H OxxH Y U N G S E O K
    seventeen | male | middle | minds | location: gym | tags: eve, shiloh, oliver | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxhyungseok found himself focusing on the sole female of the group. he noticed that she seemed very fidgety and worried, eyes glued to the floor and hands shaking. hyungseok was about to say something to console her when she suddenly spoke, voice free of any traces of worry. the dark haired boy couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at this. how did she manage to go from worried to calm so fast? maybe she had some kind of power relating to that. since he'd never seen the girl, it was possible. but even then, powers involving minds and emotions weren't common at all.

xxxxxhyungseok kind of wanted to test his theory, but he decided he'd save it for after introductions, "ah, i'm hyungseok. nice to meet you, evelyn." evelyn. the name had a nice ring to it. giving a small smile as the other boy - whom he now knew as shiloh - introduced himself, he turned to see what oliver would say. the oranged haired teen was infamous for his high tier and uppity attitude. and just as hyungseok expected, oliver's reply was pretty rude. 'geez. what's his problem?' it seemed evelyn had a guess when she replied to his introduction. feeling a smile coming on, hyungseok covered his mouth with his hand to hide it. amused, hyungseok watched to see how oliver would react to that statement.

A U D R E YxxF A I R F I E L D
    sixteen | female | human | location: gym | tags: nate, ernest, elerta | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxaudrey stood quietly, observing her group's behaviors. the curly-haired girl [elerta] wasn't saying anything and definitely didn't seem to enjoy the situation. audrey could relate. she never did enjoy stuff like this. letting her gaze wander from the one other female to a very fidgety guy [ernest], she noticed him... wave at her? it went so quick that she really couldn't tell. regardless, her lips curled into a slight smile. as the boy started distracting himself with his phone, audrey really got a sense of how awkward this group was. nobody was talking.

xxxxxthe silence was broken by the serious boy she'd noticed [nate]. audrey hadn't really expected anyone to say anything, so she jumped slightly at hearing a voice. she was surprised but grateful to him for talking first. "oh, yeah. guess we probably should start," she replied. "nice to meet you nate, i'm audrey." the teen (hopefully) successfully hid any signs of hesitation behind a veil of casualness. "and what about you guys? any interesting facts about you?" the brunette asked, turning to the boy on his phone and the quiet girl. audrey was probably the most 'talkative' of everyone in this group, so she figured she'd have to keep things from being too awkward.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 am

✦ C A S S I D Y ✦
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [human] [seventeen] [bisexual] [school gym] [tags; iris, juniper, mickey]
    letting out a gentle laugh at iris's explanation as to how she was, although her pale blue eyes kept darting towards the looming figure that was mickey. turning her attention to the lower tier girl who had approached the pair, cassidy respectfully and shyly dipped her head in response to her introduction. "H-hello, I'm C-Cassidy," she offered softly, "it's lovely to meet you." The teenager squealed internally at the fact she'd managed to say a full sentence without stuttering. yeah, it was a short one, but it was something! "so..." cassidy started after a few moments of silence, taking a few steps back in an attempt to minimise the awkwardness of the situation. in doing so, she managed to trip over mickey's lanky legs and subsequently tumbled to the ground, letting out a pained squeak. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, not daring to look up from the gym floor. the eighteen year old wasn't exactly known for being kind to those ranked lower than him.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:10 am

Donatello Lyttleton | 15 | Pan | Low | Tech Manipulation | Tagged; Brandy, Sari, Sydnee

Donatello rolled his eyes dramatically. He was used to having his power belittled by those whose powers were much more powerful than his. In a physical aspect anyway...But this was different, Sari didn't seem to have any powers whatsoever. If she did, she didn't mention it. "Yup. That's it. Just technology" he said with a fake happy tone of voice before sipping the last of his coffee. "You know, the thing that runs the world nowadays. Phones, computers, cars, heck even this schools database. All easy to access I can assure you" he said casually, before meeting Sari's gaze and smirking softly. "So I wouldn't be surprised if a few people end up failing this year just because they agitate me in the slightest"
He then looked down at his coffee cup and sighed, "Now I need to find more coffee" he pouted innocently.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:11 am

Karamu Antar
Location - Gym
Tags - Delilah, Ryan, Vel
Kar did a little wave to everyone else, a soft smile on his face. "Hey, I'm Karamu, call me Kar. My dad helps run the metal working factory outside of town." He tucks a hand into his jacket pocket, the soft black leather helping calm the anxious teen. He hadn't seen who his sister was paired with, and wanted to make sure she didn't cause anything.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Elerta Antar
Location - Gym
Tags - Audrey, Ernest, Nate
Elerta waved, playing with her hair with her other hand. "I'm Elerta, its my first year here, and I'm just waiting for this to be done so that we can all go to class already." She looks around the group, looking down at her nails, "No offense though. It was just difficult to get into the school and I don't really see the point in this rally, yknow?"
xxβ™• ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ β™•
━━━━━━[β˜…]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[β˜…]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items