Union (Werewolf/human RP - Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Union (Werewolf/human RP - Open)

Postby Metronome » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:55 pm

The shapeshifters have gone by many names: werewolves, lycans, skinwalkers, the list goes on. They once roamed the planet in packs, the strength in their numbers ensuring their survival, despite fierce competition with mankind. However, over the centuries, their numbers began to dwindle, and the people known as werewolves slowly became nothing more than legend.

Today, only a few thousand are left worldwide. Packs have ceased to exist, and werewolves are cursed to live a life of solitude. Many have abandoned their roots all together. However, in the quiet town of Northpine, settled in the northwest United States, this is about to change. Several lone wolves will find themselves at a crossroads, and may, once again, form the type of bond that their ancestors once shared: the union of the pack.
Last edited by Metronome on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Town of Northpine

Postby Metronome » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:22 pm

The town of Northpine is settled in the Rocky Mountains. It's a small city with suburbs that stretch just shy of the great mountains that loom over it. Travelers are no stranger here. The citizens are used to backpackers and strays roaming through their town, staying for a few nights before moving on. Perhaps that's why this area has become a hotspot for the wolves. They can slip in and out unnoticed.
Nearby locations:

Alpine cafe
A quaint little diner that offers hot meals at a reasonable price and free wifi. They open early for breakfast and close around midnight. A popular place for truckers, travelers, and locals alike.

Smith lake
The shimmering shores of the lake draw in swimmers and boaters during the summer. It's waters promise good fishing and bitter cold all year round.

Allen's bluffs
A popular hiking spot with several trails that lead across Allen mountain, one of the peaks near the town. It offers a coveted view of the ranges, rocky outcrops, and several small caves. Be careful, though. The area is known to be home to black bears.
Last edited by Metronome on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Town Under Attack

Postby Metronome » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Citizens and travelers around Northpine have been mysteriously missing. Most were last known to have gone off into the wilderness to hike, fish, hunt, or camp. So far, a bear has been blamed for the missing humans, and a hunting party has been gathered to find the supposed mankiller. However, the werewolves who happen to be traveling through can smell something fishy here. Something's not right in the town of Northpine.
Last edited by Metronome on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Metronome » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:31 pm

The unwritten laws of the Wolves
-Never expose your wolf form to a human.
-Copulating with humans is highly frowned upon.
-Never kill humans in cold blood.

The written laws of this RP
-Characters must be 17+
-No more than three characters per person.
-Please write at least one paragraph per post.
-Post all OOC chat and character forms in the Discussion Thread.
Last edited by Metronome on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Metronome » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:34 pm

The Wolves:
The Hunter: The best at hunting Tarnian Guffton/22/Male
The Fighter: The best at fighting - Bellatrix Kayleigh Emerson/21/Female
The Runner: The fastest - Erik Nettle/23/Male
The Tracker: The keenest nose - Desiree Renne/20/Female
The Silver-tongue: The slippery conman - Lafayette Dubeux/27/Male
The Young: The youngest loner

The Humans:
The Barista: A coffee maker
The Waiter/ess: A food server
The Photographer: Takes pictures for a living - Leandro Erik Marquez/25/Male
The Cop: On the case - Christopher Hall/26/Male
The Adventurer: Loves the outdoors - Odette Clarity Burne/22/Female
The Ranger: Patrols the forest

Last edited by Metronome on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Union (Werewolf/human RP - Open)

Postby Metronome » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Lafayette Dubeux/27/Male

"Just like I said, huh? Bright and early." Lafayette walked into Phone Stop, one of the few cell phone stores in the small city. He was holding a large box with a brand name plastered across it, and cheap look alike phones inside. "Here they are, straight from the warehouse. I've got plenty more in the truck."

The shop owner opened the box and pulled one of the packages out to turn it over in his hand. "And these are Samsung?"

"As Sam as the Sung can be, my friend. I got them cheap from a warehouse auction, and, since I don't have a store, I don't have the means to sell them myself. That's where you come in, brother. Just 500 bucks a box."

The man turned a critical eye on the phones. Well, they had the logo on them, and they looked fine. "Okay...I have to say that sounds like a pretty good deal, considering what these usually go for."

The conman shrugged. "Those auctions are pretty wild, man."

After a little more talk as he unloaded the boxes, the store owner finally coughed up the cash. "And do you have a card so that I can contact you if something happens?" The owner asked as Lafayette was about to leave.

"But of course." He pulled a paper card from the pocket of his blazer. It read Martin Borgue, a fake adress and a fake telephone number. He smiled as he handed it to the man. "I'm not usually available on Wednesdays, but any other day of the week, I'd be happy to chat." Give them some false info, make it sound real. That was what his father had always taught him. The shop owner smiled and waved at him as Lafayette headed back to his car. The conman smiled to himself, the weight of the money in his wallet. Easy as pie. The people in this town were a goldmine. He had a couple more schemes to play out before he would leave.
Last edited by Metronome on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:31 am

Bellatrix Kayleigh Emerson
    ----------------------
    Bella | female | twenty-one | the fighter | location: in front of phone store | tags: Lafayette

"Too easy." She poked the blacked out person at her feet. It wasn't her fault they'd picked a fight. So what she pocketed a bit of their cash? Was it really that big of a deal? She needed food, they had money and bam, easy as that. They had plenty of cash on them. Honestly they were lucky she was feeling generous and didn't take it all.

Sighing, she covered them in a ratty old blanket and beelined out of the alley. She defiantly didn't want to be around when they woke up. Too focused on hurrying away, she hadn't noticed that someone was in her path. Next thing she knew, she was out the ground. "Watch it." She snapped, even though she knew it was her fault. Her hair swung in a loose braid as she stood up, brushing herself off. Pasting on a cold expression, she examined the person before her. But was this actually a person...? There scent seemed too different. Too... familiar. Not saying anything, her mind raced with possibilities.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:59 am

odette woke up in her sunroom, on the floor, in a pile of blankets and pillows, again. her queen sized bed didn’t seem to do her any good at night and neither did the room she placed it in which only had one small window. she could hardly see the sun coming up through the trees from that dreadful room! waking up to the suns warm rays resting comfortably across her olive skin gave her energy, almost like that of a flower. odette sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes before stretching her arms over her head until she felt a satisfying pop from her lower back. her white tank top was crinkled as well as ruffled up to her bust line revealing her thin yet toned abdomen. her navy shorts she’s had since high school were crinkled as well, but, not nearly as bad as her tank top. her socks were nowhere to be found in the mess of pillows and blankets.
    the dark haired girl smiled and ran her hand through her tousled locks before rising from her little nest on the floor. slowly she walked her way over to the windows, stretching as she went, and bent over slightly to rest her arms on the windows ledge. the cool crisp morning air that made its way through the cracks and opening in the windows danced lightly over her skin causing goosebumps to rise. odette didn’t mind at all, in fact, she didn’t even bother to fix her tank top which still sat in the same position it did before when she woke. closing her eyes she took in the warmth she could from the sun itself. long dark lashes fluttered delicately across the tops of her cheeks. opening her eyes once more to take in the sights she revealed two glimmering dark brown orbs that only seemed to sparkle even more in the light. today was a good day for a hike.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:39 am

Tarnian
Allen's Bluffs
Tags - Open!
Tarnian blinked his eyes open slowly, warmth covering his body. He smiles, feeling the sun on his skin before sitting up, stretching his arms out before looking at his temporary home. It was rather large, but in serious disrepair. It had 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, and a huge living room area. He had claimed the room that hadn't completely fallen apart, it still had a bed frame! He sighs, deciding to take a trip into town to return his phone, it had stopped working after two days, and maybe get some food to stock up on. The bears had been scaring all of the deer away, and he hadn't been able to catch any rabbits either. He reached over for his pack, a worn purple duffel bag that he'd had since day one. He grabbed a fresh change of clothes, and made a mental reminder to take his clothes to a laundromat before he left town for good. Slinging his pack onto his shoulder, and pulling on his sturdy boots, Tarnian heads towards town, taking the hiking trail to see the view as he did.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 am

Christopher Hall ~ Male ~ Twenty-Six ~ Human ~ The Cop ~ Location: Outside the Cafe ~ Tags: None

Chris was sat at one of the outdoor tables of the local cafe, nearly a daily routine to have his break here as he enjoyed the food. Currently he was simply eating a breakfast bagel with a small cup of coffee. He tried not to eat in the cruiser like many of his fellow officer's did. When a family exited the cafe and were heading for their car the child which was held on firmly to her mothers hand was staring at him curiously. Chris simply gave her a small nod with a big grin which made the girl shyly turn away and pretend she hadn't been. There was a small chuckle that escaped him before he returned to his small meal as well as a picture sat on the table withheld in a manila folder. Said picture was one he took of the murder board back at the station, pictures of the people who'd recently disappeared and were assumed dead. Tiny strings were tied around thumbtacks and crossed over the board to other thumbtacks, usually attached to a picture or sticky note.

Most were quick to assume it was a bear, both townsfolk and officers alike. And yeah, Chris was still relatively new to the whole wilderness thing even if he'd been around for a number of months now. But something didn't quite fit for him to write it off the same. Most of his superior's had given up on trying to investigate further and instead focused on organizing the manhunt for the bear. Not that anyone would really listen to the new guy's suggestion that they should keep an open mind, though they'd told him to do as he pleased as far as the case was concerned. Well, it was better than shutting him down at least.

The worst part was the simple lack of connections of those who were missing. There was nothing that connected them, both travelers and locals were in the mix. With a grumble Chris sipped his coffee and closed the folder so the picture was once again hidden from view, then let out a sigh. He'd stared at the board for more hours than he'd care to admit, and he never got anything from it. No, if he was going to find anything out he'd have to do more than simply stare and think. Tomorrow was his day off, maybe he'd put in for another day off afterwards and take a small camping trip. Have a look around out there, maybe find some clue to help with the case, or if nothing else get more acquainted with the deeper wooded area.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me