Just Imagine ( Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Just Imagine ( Open and Accepting)

Postby haleigh the great » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Anderson Chase::Human::Female::Heterosexual::19::Tags;Mallory
She followed him when he motioned her to, trying to keep stride with him. "Just got here today... and it's interesting to say the least." She looked around at all the buildings. "So tell me something about you. We are gonna be together for a while so I might as well get to know you." She shrugged, hoping the suggestion wasn't an out of line one. She isn't not very good at filtering her thoughts.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:16 pm

N A O M I
Female ◐ 22 ◐ Human// Rex ◐ Tagged; Rex◐

Naomi was in Awe of Rexton, it had been the first time she had heard him laugh. Pulling his hair up gently she looked down into his eyes and kindly smiled. "Indeed, i love your cooking, it makes me happy." She said softly. Talking to him made her feel warm and comfortable with each subject or topic they spoke of. Walking into the bathroom she pulled out three hair bands and came back into the kitchen, standing behind Rex as she set the hairbands down and lifted his silky hair up out of his face. He had seemingly perfect skin and his jawline was very strong. Freckles scattered his neck and face, but she thought they were cute. His eyes were beautiful and seemed to show his emotions more than his words. Pulling his hair out of his face she put a hair clip ontop of his hair so it would stay in place while she gently braided two braids, one on each side of his head. Pulling the braids together at the back of his head she took the clip out and picked up a hair band, putting all of it into a secure bun and then making the bun look nice. His hair now in a braided bun she smiled, it looked adorable on him. Her cheeks flushed in a crimson red as she looked at it from the front. "It looks good on you." She said to him smiling.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:26 pm

J O L L I E N E
Female/19 ☆ Witch ☆ Location//
Streets ☆ Tagged// Hawthrone☆

Feeling more relaxed now that she had made small talk she sighed slightly in relief, her hand not sweating anymore. His hand was nearly twice the size as hers. His fingers interlocked with hers and their hands being held together so close she couldn't help but wonder. Deciding not to focus on her thoughts she listened to him. "I come from Alberoto, its a magic realm.. Most of us raised cattle and horses for a living, but witches are extremely rare and valuable, thats why i had been sacrificed several times. Its mostly just one large desert island, we didn't really have any laws so most people dont live past 50 because of murder or malnutrition." She Spoke honestly, the island was more populated by women because men were inferior and lazy in the magic realm, so most men stayed in hiding. It may be sexist, but thats the way the magic realm was.

ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 pm

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : Apartment Lobby / 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Jolliene

Hawthorne had noticed her hand sweating a bit, but he was to polite to bring it up. No, actually, he would have probably teased her about it if she hadn't looked so nervous. Though, he didn't understand why she was so anxious. This all felt natural to Hawthorne in a way, even walking hand-in-hand with a girl he literally just met. Jolliene was one of the few people he felt comfortable around, that was probably why they got along so well. He still wasn't one for very much small talk though. He quietly listened as Jolliene told him about where she was from. " Ach... that sounds rough" He said sympathetically. Hawthorne squeezed her hand gently, smiling a bit, " I'm glad you're here in Tur'ah though. I mean, you got away from all of that and know just look. You've got a great city to live in, an amazing room and an attractive human partner who gives you piggy back rides. " He grinned down at her playfully booping her nose like an over affectionate brother. " I think life is beginning to look up for the both of us. "
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Neely// Male// Imaginary: Clio// Tags: Clio

Neely nodded, smiling as he saw Clio a little more exited. It was easy to see she really enjoyed flying. " Yeah, I bet it is! " He agreed cheerfully, " Maybe you should fly over the city an have a look? " Neely suggested. She would probably enjoy that a lot. Neely had always loved the idea of flying, ever since he had ridden on a plane to see a play on broadway. Though, flying was probably much more exiting for a griffin.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 pm

J O L L I E N E
Female/19 ☆ Witch ☆ Location//
Streets☆ Tagged// Hawthrone☆

Jolliene smiled to herself when he said she had an attractive roommate, no doubt he was extremely handsome and his personality was great but he didn't need to know that. "Hmm, what attractive roommate? I dont see them." She said teasingly as he poked her nose. Her nose was her weak point, when he had kissed her nose earlier she was uncontrollably blushing. Her cheeks turned a faint shade of dusty rose thinking about it. "You know, your accent is the only thing giving you points right now." She giggled slightly, she indeed had a soft spot for brutes with foreign accents. Feeling a weight being lifted off her shoulders as they walked hand in hand down the street, she leaned her head on his arm. Of course the height difference kept her from leaning onto his shoulder.

ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Dragon_Elf wrote:Magnum|18|Human|Tags: Winter
Magnum sits, waiting patiently for Winter to come and sit down. "So what?" she asks in reply. She picks up her drink and takes a sip. "Mmmm," she sighs. "How do you make it so well?" A smile of contentment lights up Mag's face.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:20 pm

ᵣₑₓₜₒₙ ₙₑᵤfₑₗd Human Naomi Tags: Naomi

The male sat patiently as the girl fiddled with his hair, her comment about his food being met with a smug smile, he was beyond happy this girl liked his cooking. It felt good to be appreciated like this for a change.
Once Naomi's hands pulled away Rex's grin grew, he couldn't wait to check out his hair. Being stuck with a narcissistic persona came in hand for times like this, the male always had a mirror on him, and when she was done, the male pulled it out to take a peek. As he checked the reflective surface of the mirror, rather than be drawn to the hair which Naomi had so perfectly done,
he was drawn to the girls face and eyes. She looked incredibly cute and beautiful, her cheeks red with a soft blush. The male admired her discreetly for a few more moments before lowering the mirror.
"It's great. Good job, you have saved me the trouble of doing it myself, though of course your skill is only second to mine."
Rex wanted to smack himself right there, this was such a total lie, the male had zero skill when it came to hair care, and Naomi on the other hand, was perfect.
It was a big jump, but with the way that things were going with this girl, Rex hoped he could say it, words he'd never said to anyone, "T-thank you..." he stated a bit awkwardly. The male really needed to push through that persona he'd made up, but he did it, he'd said the words he wanted to say, even if they sounded a bit awkward. Rex couldn't help but be proud of himself, this was a huge step forwards.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jonas moore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:19 am

Chad | Male | Dragon | Strait | 2017 | No Imaginary(yet) | Location: Apartment Lobby | Tags: open

"s-sorry to interrupt on your conversation,sirs and madams but were we?" i say confused on where i was (i had fallen asleep and my friends "from another time"(people from another role play (im putting this all in the same timeline of my oc chad)) had put me on the train here)"sorry again"
Last edited by Jonas moore on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jonas moore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:17 am

Renee | Female | Human | Hetero | 18 | No Imaginary(yet) | Single | Location: Apartment |
Tags: Glacier

"I don't mind. Erm, go ahead." She answered, probably sounding like an idiot. 'Just be normal for once, stupid.' She thought with a quiet sigh.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me