We Can Be Dangerous {Teens W/ Powers}{Open and Accepting!}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Teens W/ Powers}{Open and Accepting

Postby balto. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm

SAMANTHAxMULLER
female | eighteen | tagged; Daniel, Sebastian, nameless girl

Once Sebastian walked away, Samantha rubbed her temples, her heart rate slowing down to something near normal. She was about to get back to the important thing - removing the glass shard - when the girl yelled. Samantha visibly flinched. It felt like a wave crashing into her, almost deafening. "What the hell was that?" She raised her voice in response, her frustration getting the best of her. First Sebastian, and now that little kid! "If you ever do that again, I will make you regret the day you were born, got it?" Her voice rose in volume as she spoke, to the point where it rivaled the girl's shout.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

daniel 22

Postby komi-san » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:24 pm

S Ux D A N I E L
    eighteen | male | normal | location: seb's apartment | tags: samantha, nameless girl, sebastian | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxdaniel gave sebastian a small nod as the taller of the two walked off to go order the pizza. the black-haired boy was pretty sure he heard something akin to someone falling coming from the bedroom. he turned to check and see what happened when suddenly he heard a loud, near deafening shout come from behind him. very startled and confused, daniel turned to see the little girl covering her mouth with her hand. it was pretty easy for him to put two-and-two together and realize it was her who made that noise from moments before.

xxxxxas if to add fuel to the fire of loudness, samantha then yelled back at the little kid. the more her voice rose, the more daniel felt a strange sense of unease. he didn't want the situation escalating further, so he tried to play the mediator, "guys, stop. the more both of you yell, the worse things get. why don't you just, y'know, talk instead of screaming?" okay, so maybe daniel wasn't the best peace-maker. but he tried. he just hoped that the other two in the room would understand that.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:09 pm

(Sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy with school ew xD I should be back to business as usual now ;3)
Jo Daniel | Hybrid | Tags; Carmen
Jo shifted uncomfortably. It wasn't that she wasn't comfortable with Carmen, more so that she was uncomfortable with not knowing how to respond. She felt a strange warmth wash over here, a feeling she was all too familiar with. She couldn't flare up in front of this girl! She'd just accomplished getting her to delete the photo! She couldn't blow her cover now, so she tried to talk to mask her fear. "It really is beautiful." She gave a small smile, hoping she didn't give too much away.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Carmen Leon
Shape-shifting abilities

Tagged: Jo

"It is..." It was at this moment Carmen noticed something... off about the girl. She wasn't sure what, but she seemed to be on high alert, for a reason unknown to Carmen. "Are you... alright?" Carmen asked. She hoped it wasn't something she said, but she couldn't be sure. Maybe she was sick?
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:24 am

Jo shook her head. "No, no. I'm alright, I've just got a headache." She smiled weakly. She really did; the heat was starting to get to her. She hadn't done this in quite a long time, so she wasn't used to the feeling. She only did so around someone she was nervous about, and she had every right to be nervous of Carmen. After all, she'd caught a snapshot of her practicing her flames. She had only wanted to look at her pictures to see if there were any others, but she still felt something odd was up with Carmen. She wasn't one hundred percent sure what it was, but she hoped to find out so she could stop this stupid heat!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Vanessa Crom // nickname: Nessa // Shifter // city sidewalk // 9 1/2 // tags: open

Nessa crawled out of the dumpster grabbing her survival pack. She then ran to the sidewalk, grabbing her bowl out of her bag, setting it on the ground. She began singing, "Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again-" People began putting money in the bowl. 'Yes! This is amazing!!! I'm actually getting money today.' She thought grateful for the money.
Last edited by etc01 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Carmen Leon
Shape-shifting abilities

"Do you need a glass of water? Or maybe some Aspirin?" Carmen offered. She always had a pretty hefty supply of aspirin, since she also got headaches pretty frequently; usually only when she would hold a different appearance for a long time. "I'd be happy to run down and grab you something."
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:25 pm

"Uhm.. Yeah, sure." She gave a weak smile up in Carmen's direction. "But, I can just run and get some from my place. It's no big deal, I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble to do something you don't have to." She rubbed her arm, feeling the heat dissipate rather quickly. She sighed a sigh of relief, but the headache wasn't going away. Just as she expected. She really did need the aspirin, and some sleep, but it was obvious she wasn't going to get that anytime soon. Even if her interaction with Carmen ended, she wouldn't be able to make herself fall asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Carmen Leon
Shape-shifting abilities

"Alright..."Carmen thought for a moment about their whole interaction. The entire situation seemed strange, and she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something different about Jo. It was getting late, and she was almost certain once Jo left she wouldn't come back. "Hey, Jo? before you go...Y'know how there used to be people with certain... abilities?" Carmen paused, hoping the wasn't crossing a dangerous line. "Do you think there's any possibility there are any left?" Carmen asked, not sure of how she'd like Jo to respond.
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Vanessa Crom // nickname: Nessa // Shifter // city sidewalk // 9 1/2 // tags: open

Vanessa finished the song, then picking up the bowl filled with the money. She looked down counting the money, 'One...two....three....four....five....Only five dollars, I was hoping I would get more today. I guess I will just have to go to the store. Nessa took the money running back to the dumpster, grabbing a mask, and her knife. She then shifted into a man she had seen earlier. 'I was hoping I didn't have to resort to this.' As she approached the store she put the mask over her head. Grabbing her pocket knife, she walked into the store. "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!!!" The cashier looked startled, "I-uh." The cashier saw the knife. "H-here you go, just p-please don't h-hurt me I-I have a f-family." The cashier then gave the money to Nessa. Nessa took the money excited that it had gone so well, she then ran out side. As soon as she was outside she shifted into to an eagle, flying back to her home hoping nobody had followed her. When she got to the dumpster, she went outside and buried the money. Singing a happy tune to herself.
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me