Oddity Orphanage(Open/Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oddity Orphanage(Open/Accepting!)

Postby GoodbyeYall » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Allie Taylor
Form|Female 27| Djinn|Teacher|Tags: Open

Another school year. Allie heaved a breath. This was not her first year teaching, this was her fourth year teaching the arts and creativity at the school. But the start was always a little nerve-wracking as she begun again. The previous night was spent making preparations. Not just the usual lesson plans and materials, but also antidotes and potions, just in case there were any accidents. As a Djinn, her touch would affect others whether she meant to or not. At least she could prey on their deepest desires instead of fears. Being the daughter of two different strains of Djinn gave her the power to choose. There were gloves that were always attached to the hip of her belt, but it was impractical to wear them all the time.

Allie rubbed her skin where a single, small flower was tattooed on the inside of her wrist. It was time to head downstairs as the students, new and old, entered the building. Feeling a little jittery, but as ready as she ever would be, Allie exited her room and headed down to the front foyer. Cupid was already assigning rooms and students were already heading to their dorms to get comfortable. Many were chatting friendly with others while other hung back, perhaps a little unsure or wary.

She nodded to a few and leant up against a nearby doorway. Out of the way to not feel opposing, but close enough to appear friendly and available for any help or anything needed. Allie's eyes took everything in. The school was growing and it was nice to see. Though being down here meant meeting people, so Allie pulled up her gloves so that no incidents would occur before the new students had been inducted and introduced. She clasped her hands as she smiled welcomingly to everyone that had arrived.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Gabrielle Newman :: Demon :: 17/153 :: Tags;; Valentine, Ross
Gabrielle wasted no time looking around the house since this was going on her third year there. She teleported to right behind Val's desk, hoping to spook him and whoever was checking in at the moment. Just because she isn't trying take over the world or anything doesn't mean she has to be by any means good. It's the first day, the perfect time to make questionable first impressions. For added effect, she turned her eyes red before she landed so it would be a bigger fright for whoever is on the receiving end of her little joke. "Hola Cupido. Como estas?" She whispered into his ear, eyeing the man sticking his hand out to Valentine. He was pretty attractive if she did say so herself, but for the sake of it possibly being his first day ,she decided to keep that thought to herself. "y hola a ti tambien. My name's Gabrielle." She spoke to the new guy, popping her Spanish accent out.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:55 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Peaches// student// Tags: Ezra, open

Peaches shuffled into the school nervously, to check in. She had been here last year, but that didn't make it any easier. Painfully shy, the tall girl looked around at the other students without being too noticeable. Or at least she hoped she wasn't being terribly noticeable. She looked over the top of her very, very thick glasses. Her vision was poor without them, but taking tyem off allowed her to see the other students' auras. There aura's were like colorful glows around each of the student's bodies. Most were excited and a little nervous, which put Peaches on edge. But one, very close to Peaches, was sort of resentful. She made a note to stay away from whoever that was. As she slid her glasses back on, she realized too late that he was closer than she realized. Peaches managed to walk right into the grumpy angel before she could stop herself. Unfortunately, she tripped over her on feet and her thick glasses slipped off of her nose. Peaches was pretty much blind without them, all she could see was the colorful blurs of students aura's. She shut her eyes tightly," Sorry! " She apologized repeatedly, blindly trying to feel for her glasses and scramble back to her feet. Crunch Peaches heart caught in her throat. She had found her glasses... by accidentally stepping on them.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Rosalin Blackwood
    female /// student // vampire // tags; valentine, open
    "Good day." Ros pronounced, taking a few bold steps towards the front desk, but still avoiding the spot where Diesel had been standing. However, out of courtesy she waited for Ross; her family had taught her to be polite and proper, and even though she had rejected their lifestyle, that had stuck with her - along with a faint, almost indistinguishable accent.

Ezra Samson
    male // student // angel // tags; peaches
    "Are all of your kind so clumsy?" Ezra questioned. It sounded almost like he was joking, but it was still nearly impossible to tell. His tone of voice was pretty much perpetually cold and unreadable, regardless of how he felt. He was irritated - that much was certain - but what would one expect from such a place? It was just a bunch of random creatures crammed together in a building, most of which he had assumed were unsocialized. Ezra leaned down gracefully and picked up the remnants of Peaches' glasses, unafraid of the shards of broken glass. "I'm afraid I can't fix these; not well, at least. Mending objects is no strong point of mine." He continued, still speaking rather tersely. "My apologies." Ezra declared, not sounding very apologetic. He felt less sorry for her and more disappointed that he had to admit there was something he could not do.

Elias Ashton
    male /// teacher // werewolf // tags; --
    Another year. Summer always went by just a little bit too fast for Eli - though, in all fairness, no amount of time would leave him prepared for the school year. He just wasn't all that great at being ready for...just about anything. He was more than a little disorganized, and in any other situation he'd likely have little to no chance of getting a job as a teacher. Just a reminder not to take it for granted, he supposed. With a sigh, he finally left his classroom and struck out towards the lobby.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:21 am

Peaches// student// Tags: Ezra, open

" No...? " Peaches blinked in surprise, " Nymphs are well known for being quite graceful. Most of my brothers and sisters are dancers. " She said simply. The tall girl rubbed her eyes, trying to see Ezra a little better. Though, it was really no use. All the aura nymph could see was a brightly colored blur of energy, that was his aura. Judging from the negative energy Ezra was giving off, he was very annoyed. Peaches made a note to stay as far away from him as she could this year. She mustered up a wane smile, " Nah, it wasn't your fault... I should have been paying more attention. " Peaches gave a soft sigh, " I don't know what I'm going to do now though. I can't see a thing without them. At least, not anything that's not living." She turned her head to look around for a teacher, hoping someone could help get her glasses repaired. But, all she saw was a crowd of different colored energies. Peaches hoped to find one that she recognized, like Principal Valentine's. turning back to Ezra, she asked a bit nervously, " Do you suppose you could lead me to Principal Valentine? I hate to be a bother...."
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:58 am

Valentine Hart|angel|principle|looks 28|tags:Ross, Gabrielle, Rosalin

"You must be Ross!" Valentine took his hand and gave it a firm shake. He felt a presence suddenly right next to him. "I am doing well. Nice try, the eyes were a good touch though." Valentine moved to his clipboard, quickly checking names and dorms. "Ok, Ross, you are in Ruby with the girl behind you, Gabrielle you are in Opal with Diana who just checked in." He looked up from his clipboard and added "good day to you too Rosalin."
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:09 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx Taurin West Rin
xxxx Species: Dragon-Shifter
xxxx Tags: Anjou
xxxx Age: 18
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rin looked about, his hands in his pockets most of the time except for when he's running his fingers through his hair putting it to the side. "Oh, Um thanks? Im Taurin West.. You can just call me Rin though." He said to the boy who spoke to him. Taking into consideration about the boys name, his memory wasn't well but he remembered what he could. "You've been here long?" Rin asked looking at the boy's features.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx Malaris Raeden Mal
xxxx Species: Unknown
xxxx Tags: Open
xxxx Age: 17
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mal walked to what seemed the lobby. Standing a bit back nervously. Full with an anxious feeling, she stood strong leaning on the walls. Her blues with a faint blue glow added to them. She took her hand and tucked a piece of her blue hair behind her ear. Waiting for the amount of people to lower. For her this was already too much, but she supposed this would be the usual for now.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Mordecai || Front Desk || Tags - Yoshi
"The language teacher, do you teach poetry and creative writing too? Or just the basics? And yeah, this is looking like our most diverse year yet. I can't wait to see how many kids are going to be able to grow a proper redwood. We need more trees around this school, and I'm making it my mission to change that." Mordecai smiles, catching sight of some of the other teachers slowly making their way into the room.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Akiyoshi Justin-Dai
yoshi||male||teacher||human||tags; Mordecai
Akiyoshi smirks and shakes his head a teeny-tiny amount. "I teach languages, Language Arts, Creative Writing, Poetry, and Drama Writing." He pauses, to observe the diversity of the students, and now teachers, in the room. "Is it? Perhaps you may have a Druid or Nymph with such abilities to help you. It did look slightly bare near the southwest."

Anjou Vermillion
angie||male||student||druid||tags; Rin
Anjou stifles a laugh at his reaction. He tends to find even the littlest thing amusing, which is why he has already started growing a small vine across the floor near Valentine's desk. He avoids looking there and instead makes eye contact with Rin. "I know my name is kind of difficult for most, so call me Angie. This is my 3rd year; it's pretty much the same every year, excluding people. You'll get to know us regulars pretty soon, though."
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Mordecai || Front Desk || Tags - Yoshi
Mordecai smiles, "Well, hopefully I do. I remember having a druid in one of my classes last year, but having more would be amazing." He scratches his cheek, giddy with the start of the school year.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items